[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

tumblr_o8uurjiIoW1uxmbnyo1_540.jpg

The Most Beautiful Person

It's hard to force my eyes to sleep at night when you're upset
And if days passed I would love you with an infatuated soul
I have with me love and the remainders of some dreams
And a bashful bouquet of roses
The roses are embarrassed, who could blame them?
Since you are the most beautiful person

May god bring no hostility
For the sake of our love
And whenever a year passes
And our love's branches foliate
I feel more enamored with you
My soul adores you so
And I am just thirsty feelings of love from head to toe  

You Are Welcome @leekyuphii

• Like 17

It was Ji Hong left hand right? Trying to make appearance in the pic....LOL

ClHODCaWAAAWAc4.jpg

WOW I love both their expression....Gangsta Hye Jung and Haelmoni...hahaha

ClHODBcXIAECZUV.jpg

And love this scene ....despite the rough life for Hye Jung...she still has haelmoni to rely on....I just hope haelmoni will be there until epi 20..and the dog is so cute...is the dog will be in tiny size forever or it will grow up?

ClHODBfWkAEi6Om.jpg

credit pic to the owner

Gosh the relationship between grandma and Hye Jung will be one that I will waiting for....

Kim young Ae said : Shinhye is so beautiful, and also clever & polite, it will be so great to have a granddaughter like her.

ShinHye : I really feel the love of grandma/she said before, she misses her grandma which has very similar to HJ

CREDIT TO CHANBEATRIX TWITTERClHUgD6VYAEodqz.jpg

ClHUgCpUgAAyP8I.jpg

CREDIT PIC TO THE OWNER

Park Shin-hye compliments Lee Sung-kyung’s charms

Updated : June 16 2016

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2016061

Hallyu star Park Shin-hye showed her love for model and actor Lee Sung-kyung through an Instagram post uploaded Thursday.

Park Shine-hye wrote, “How can anyone handle how awfully cute you are!” along with a photo of herself.

In the picture, Park Shin-hye smiled into the camera with her wavy hair accentuating her beauty. Surprisingly, Lee Sung-kyung can be seen behind her with a playful smirk on her face, posing for the camera without Park Shin-hye knowing.

The two are currently starring in the romantic medical drama series “Doctors,” set to kick off on June 20.

By Kim Ji-young (christinekim@heraldcorp.com)

Source:kpopherald

----------------------------------

[Video + Photos] Added new 5-Minute Highlights video, posters and stills for the Korean drama 'Doctors'

2016/06/16 | 5

photo735054.jpg

Added new 5-Minute Highlights video, posters and stills for the upcoming Korean drama "Doctors"

more@http://www.hancinema.net/video--photos-added-new-5-minute-highlights-video-posters-and-stills-for-the-korean-drama-doctors--95675.html

• Like 17

14 hours ago, maris1 said:

@starb82.....not only a great gif but KRW is Soo good there different from what one normally sees him....great actor! Looking forward to seeing the drama just for what these actors have created their characters to be ....from all the goodies up to now. Director doing good too. Let's hope this continues throughout the series...

What I like about that scene are how cheeky and childish Ji Hong sonsaengnim is. Hye Jung's halmoni threw water on her and he's being petty to support it because of all the mistreatment he received from Hye Jung. Not only that it is fresh from all of the characters that were being portrayed by KRW lately, but also fresh out of typical male lead kdrama. Say goodbye to prickly, chaebol hero. Hello to normal, childish, not fighter kind of guy.

@missminami thank you for the english sub of the long trailer.

Still praying for the english sub of press conference...:D

• Like 17

30 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

At first I didnt really like the dress but now WOW!! she rocks it well

It's a Valentino dress. I didn't expect her to wear that brand to RM

And guys,  please try to unblock with the Hola add-on and watch it on the official sources unstead of the reuploads. It's super easy. 

Dramafever subbed  not only the long teaser but also the bts and script reading etc... for us. But if the views are too low why would they put effort in the future right?  

Same with Naver videos, it's important to sbs and the drama 

Thanks 

• Like 16