[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

18 minutes ago, missminami said:

Hye Jung rides a man bike and Ji Hong rides a women bike LOL

I didn't even notice until you pointed it out. LOL

And guys can we just be positive? it's definitely not the right time to have negative thoughts. First episode is just a few days away. Let's hope for the best okay?

• Like 14

I believe they shoot the scenes not following the sequence of each scene of each eps. They might shoot some scenes of eps 4 then eps 2 next eps 3 or either ways. Who knows unless they air the drama right. We cannot judge the whole story by watching the posters bts trailers etc. Maybe there are hidden secrets to be untold waiting for us. Like Pinocchio (sorry to mention other drama here) the posters released do not catch my eyes at first but as I go watch through the whole drama its very interesting story. Just chill and wait for the drama to air. If the story does not catch your interest just ignore and don't watch it anymore. Simple right. But for now just hope for the best. I believe with the casts and crews. 

• Like 15

Park Shin Hye, Lee Sung Kyung, Yoon Kyun Sang, Kim Min Suk Guest On “Running Man”

Park Shin Hye, Lee Sung Kyung, Yoon Kyun Sang, Kim Min Suk Guest On “Running Man”

Actors and cast of the upcoming SBS drama “Doctors” – Park Shin Hye, Lee Sung Kyung, Yoon Kyun Sang, and Kim Min Suk – will be appearing on the upcoming episode of popular Sunday variety show “Running Man.”

Their appearance was already announced through the coming episode preview aired at the end of this past Sunday’s episode. The cast had yet to film the episode, however, so the show simply flashed scenes from Park Shin Hye’s and Lee Sung Kyung’s previous appearances. Today, “Running Man” revealed an image through its Instagram taken at the filming location, with the guests lined up with the show’s cast members. They are filming the episode titled “Oh My Goddess,” and it will air on June 19 at 6:30 p.m. KST.

running man park shin hyerunning man lee sung kyungrunning man kim min suk yoon kyun sang

The Monday-Tuesday drama “Doctors” premieres June 20 KST on SBS.

You can watch the latest episode of “Running Man” below and catch the next week’s episode preview at the 1:11:27 mark.

Source:http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/14/park-shin-hye-lee-sung-kyung-yoon-kyun-sang-kim-min-suk-guest-on-running-man/

• Like 15

Yaaay!! I'm back. I've missed you guys. But happy that I came home from work with a lot of goodies. Can't wait for a proper wi fi to indulge all the gifts.

I like all posters, yes the first one look like Pinocchio because of the position but it has different feels. This one really enunciated the naturalness of human relationship, whereas Pinocchio is more of a fantasy.

Regardless of all the negative comments, I'm still excited for the drama. So I'm just going to close my ear and eyes from those negativity and free fall in this joyride. I guess I'm already being bias. Who's with me?!

It's a shame that I would not be able to watch the live v app tomorrow. Hopefully the sub one will be out once O got off from work.

I think Ji Hong introduce the world of doctors to Hye Jung but probably something happen to Ji Soo that really make her wants to be a doctor. But seriously, I haven't catch that fiery love relationship between both of them. 

• Like 17

Wow..Lots of Goodies coming out...Annyeong...

Watching Trailer 3 with eng sub makes me understand more the scene..How Ji hong (KRW) says that he cant handle this kid Hye Jung (PSH), i dont see Ji hong crushing on Hye Jung instead i think he just want to help Hye Jung until he just realized that their is more with sympathy after thier separation or what.... Oh! i just cant wait to see the longer drama trailer. 

I also love this pic..actually i love all of them..Have a nice day everyone...DOCTORS FIGHTING...

Ck5SuT_UUAAOamG.jpg

credit pic to the owner

• Like 20

So much goodies from SBS. We are so blessed!

Don't forget to watch 1st ep previews of SBS YT guys

Please keep all the negativity out of this thread... It's not the 1st time and not only this thread either.

I want to enjoy and have fun the next 2 months here :)

• Like 17

3 hours ago, Саша Rain said:

The first images from the shooting were intriguing...

But the last ... Is PSH a fun sweet girl again?

I thought that cheeky girl becomes an adult intelligent serious and very beautiful lady... Oh ...

Sorry ... I really liked the beginning of filming ... but their development ...

I really want to be wrong...

Do you know that's it's a BTS post by her agency right?

To show  thea real PSH behind the scene vs Hyejung? LOL

I thought it's very obvious. There are even articles about that... You can google translate it lol

And the posters are great! 

They give out exactly the vibes the drama want to give- Healling, Warmth, Growth and Humanity, the themes Shinhye usually attracts to btw

You don't have to like or watch the drama.... if it's not your cup of tea.

It's not what you want the drama to be. I'm sorry but you can watch BM or Punch, Wanted if you want something darker.

You probably like this to be the poster more :P but this won't do for Doctors

Ck5CEp8UoAApwR8.jpg

• Like 20

guys,Can't i be a mannnnnn.hahahaha.I saw shin hye post her IG with very beautiful song.Tori kelly's dear no one.Can some body do an Amazinhg mv with that song.Its so freaking lovely song.I love that.Suddenly i wanna become shin hye's dear someone.hehe.And to our depress @Cawa Raiin .I think you are tooo worry about her character.don't worry shin hye herself say that you all will see coolest park shin hye of the year.so just wait and see.

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, kilumar said:

guys,Can't i be a mannnnnn.hahahaha.I saw shin hye post her IG with very beautiful song.Tori kelly's dear no one.Can some body do an Amazinhg mv with that song.Its so freaking lovely song.I love that.Suddenly i wanna become shin hye's dear someone.hehe.And to our depress @Cawa Raiin .I think you are tooo worry about her character.don't worry shin hye herself say that you all will see coolest park shin hye of the year.so just wait and see.

Ohhh i like that song from Tori Kelly... so based on the lyrics... it seems she can relate to that song...soo.....PSH is single not dating! Hahahaha.... 

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, kilumar said:

Oh if someone could do that it would be soooooo  cool… dear no one is a song that speaks to the heart, just like all these stills and vids of PSH & KRW :wub:

• Like 9

Excrept

Actors and cast of the upcoming SBS drama “Doctors” – Park Shin HyeLee Sung KyungYoon Kyun Sang, and Kim Min Suk – will be appearing on the upcoming episode of popular Sunday variety show “Running Man.”

Today, “Running Man” revealed an image through its Instagram taken at the filming location, with the guests lined up with the show’s cast members. They are filming the episode titled “Oh My Goddess,” and it will air on June 19 at 6:30 p.m. KST.....

via Soompi

Running Man E304 titled "Oh My Goddess" Teams

Yellow:  KS, Haha, Gary, Lee Sung Kyung

Blue: Yun Kyun Sang, Kim Min Seok, JH

Red:  SJ,. JS,. And Park Shin Hye.......

credit running man update

• Like 15

PSH getting the royal treatment in RM 

OkqONxC.jpg

Getting ready for the Press Conference...DC fans have setup the flowers and banners already

7lgw8jO.jpg

I like this cute pic. I wonder if this lil dog will be in the show..hmmm?? 

RO34156438_w1000_h0.jpg

cr. Dc and SBS 

• Like 18

10 hours ago, maris1 said:

Totally agree with the caption.......the way KRW looks at Shinhye....:heart:

@Agie......those captions were hilarious....you were having fun weren't you? Thanks for sharing it with us too:D

It's Ji Hong... it's Ji Hong... it's not Rae Won... it's not Rae Won...

Not going to ship... not going to ship...

rock self

#indenial

:crazy:

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, starb82 said:

It's Ji Hong... it's Ji Hong... it's not Rae Won... it's not Rae Won...

Not going to ship... not going to ship...

rock self

#indenial

:crazy:

Right there with you! Been there done that once.......never again!

so definitely meant Ji Hong and Hye Jung there......Thanks for pointing that out.:)

But , seriously they look great in one frame........so natural and believable as a lovable OTP...:D

• Like 13