[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won make the perfect couple in new posters for Doctor Crush

by CoCo Kdrama on Mon, Jun 13, 2016

95952abd-da45-4450-bd95-8e86340b0c58.jpg

New posters for upcoming romantic drama Doctor Crush have been revealed, and they feature Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye as a perfectly beautiful couple. With a caption that reads, “After meeting you, I’m becoming a better person,” this drama already promises to contain an epic romance! 

In the drama, Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won are reunited as doctors in the same department 10 years after they meet as teacher and student.

ff027214-116c-4a4d-babf-89900a5ec369.jpg

Rounding out the main cast, Lee Sung Kyung plays the beautiful and intelligent rival of Park Shin Hye, and Yoon Kyoon Sang is a chaebol heir who would rather be a surgeon than inherit the family company.

98bb9c98-f493-4ed8-a4fe-8c9941d5edeb.jpg

Are you looking forward to the romance between Park Shun Hye and Kim Rae Won in Doctor Crush?

Source:dramafever

• Like 17

Lee Sung Kyung opens up about playing Park Shin Hye's frenemy in Doctor Crush

by CoCo Kdrama on Mon, Jun 13, 2016

57388073-f94a-49cc-b9f9-a04b614d7bee.jpg

We all loved to hate Lee Sung Kyung's bratty but endearing character in her last drama Cheese in the Trap, and now she's back again as a conflictual second female lead in her new drama Doctor Crush. This time around, she'll be playing the romantic and intellectual rival of Park Shin Hye, Jin Seo Woo. Here's what she has to say about her new role. 

In Doctor CrushLee Sung Kyung plays Jin Seo Woo, a beautiful and intelligent girl who has it all. She is used to being the star of the show, so when Park Shin Hye shows up at her high school, she can't handle losing to her. She vies for their biology teacher Kim Rae Won's attention, but he pays more attention to Park Shin Hye's character. Later, the two girls are reunited as rivals at the same hospital once again, where she decides to win no matter what this time. 

00f3c609-a815-4e46-80b4-d6c7e78b606b.jpg

b7589960-c578-47ac-a7f7-7443b438a824.jpg

The actress recently said this about her character:

“After growing up with constant love and attention, Jin Seo Woo changes when she meets Yoo Hye Jung (Park Shin Hye) and develops an inferiority complex and faces other challenges. She does not respond to those new feelings through reckless and purely villainous means. I want to show a character who slowly matures while overcoming pain and misery. They also grow as people through their competition, so you can expect a womance to develop between them. Jin Seo Woo may have a professional career as a doctor, but I will do my best to show the different sides of her and convey her cool and charismatic appeal.”

e8e4fa3e-6395-4962-8cdb-e9b6372acc3c.jpg

Sounds like although they are rivals, we can expect to see a fun womance develop between the two female leads!

Source:dramafever

• Like 15

doctors drop sunny 3rd teaser

docs1

I don’t know why Kim Rae Won attending to a street emergency suddenly reminded me of Kim Tae Hee doing the same thing in a bar in the drama, Love in Harvard. That being said, I would love for she and Kim Rae Won to do a heavier, sexier drama now that they have both matured nicely in both career and years.

Source:https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/06/13/doctors-drop-sunny-3rd-teaser/

---------------------------------------------

Lee Sung Kyung shares her upcoming role in drama “Doctors.”

Jun 13, 2016
image-25.jpeg

The actress plays a role of Jin Seo Woo, who is woman born with a silver spoon in her mouth being the one and only child in a well known family of doctors.
She slowly matured as a person when she suffers from frustration and loss for the very first time when she came across with her extremely opposite woman portrayed by Park Shin Hye as Yoo Hye Jung .

Comes with a new look and hairstyle to be fitted in the role, Lee Sung Kyung states, “Since growing up where she experience lots of attention and love, but changes everything when she meets Yoo Hye Jung and develops inferiority complex and this resulted to many unexpected trials in her life.”
She also added, “She does not react so much with those new feelings through wrong approach. Rather, I want to respond with the right attitude of being a matured one while still bearing the pain and sorrow.”

Moreover, the actress continue saying that there will be a competition between her and Park Shin Hye’s characters, and she also adds “They also grow as a person through their rivalry, so you can assume a mature womanhood in them”.

She then discusses the goals she wants in playing the role and says, “Jin Seo Woo may have a professional career as a doctor, but I will give my very best to convey the other sides of her and projects her cool with a good looking appeal.”
“Doctors” is about a troubled woman who became a devoted doctor, played by Park Shin Hye, and her high school mentor played by Kim Rae Won, a man who will stand firm for justice even if he knows his life is at risk. They crossed their paths once again as junior and senior doctors and soon their love story for a lifetime started.

The drama will air on June 20 at 10 p.m. KST.

Source:kpopfighting

• Like 15

Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye show off honey-dripping chemistry in 'Doctors' new official poster

2016/06/13 

photo733733.jpg

SBS new Monday & Tuesday drama, "Doctors" starring Kim Rae-won, Park Shin-hye, Yoon Gyoon-sang, and Lee Seong-kyeong has unveiled a heartwarming and effervescent official posters. While the drama has only one week left to the premiere date, the newly revealed poster is amplifying the level of anticipation in drama fans.

The revealed posters of "Doctors" include the two character poster and four character poster, featuring Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) and Hye-jeong (Park Shin-hye), and all four main characters respectively.

"Doctors" will deliver the intense, keen and humane doctors' story is SBS new Monday & Tuesday drama ready to deliver entertainment and warm emotions to drama fans soon. "Doctors" takes over the airtime of "Jackpot" and has been scheduled to premiere at 10 PM on June 20th.

photo733734.jpg

• Like 14

Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won make the perfect couple in new posters for Doctor Crus

by CoCo Kdrama on Mon, Jun 13, 2016
New posters for upcoming romantic drama Doctor Crush have been revealed, and they feature Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye as a perfectly beautiful couple. With a caption that reads, “After meeting you, I’m becoming a better person,” this drama already promises to contain an epic romance! 

In the drama, Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won are reunited as doctors in the same department 10 years after they meet as teacher and student.

ff027214-116c-4a4d-babf-89900a5ec369.jpg

Rounding out the main cast, Lee Sung Kyung plays the beautiful and intelligent rival of Park Shin Hye, andYoon Kyoon Sang is a chaebol heir who would rather be a surgeon than inherit the family company.

98bb9c98-f493-4ed8-a4fe-8c9941d5edeb.jpg

Are you looking forward to the romance between Park Shun Hye and Kim Rae Won in Doctor Crush?
cr: drama fever 

• Like 13

Ji Soo is a Bad Boy Biker Crush to Park Shin Hye in Latest Doctors Drama Stills

xuni.jpg

Well, this certainly is a nice way to amp up excitement for upcoming SBS Mon-Tues dramaDoctors, not that I personally need anymore flame fanning since I’m already super stoked. The first stills are out of Ji Soo playing a supporting role, more like a guest starring turn, playing an important someone in female lead Park Shin Hye‘s character Hye Jung’s former life as a high school delinquent.

He’s basically her bad boy crush/boyfriend type that leaves an imprint even long after she’s turned a new leaf and become an upstanding good student into a neurosurgery resident. The batch of Ji Soo stills show him rocking the motorcycle riding leather jacket wearing bad boy vibe, complete with a swoon inducing kabedon move on Park Shin Hye. Too bad Hye Jung can’t become a good girl adult and still keep her bad boy first love on the side, heh.

xuni3.jpg

xuni2.jpg

uni4

xuni1.jpg

source:http://koalasplayground.com/2016/06/13/ji-soo-is-a-bad-boy-biker-crush-to-park-shin-hye-in-latest-doctors-drama-stills/#more-75356

• Like 16

While waiting for news update or even new teaser.....Hihihihi....I made this....The Title is : All About Kiss and Kick:blush:

OoSYMFU.png

2 hours ago, NileRose said:

You are Mine .....I Love You KIM RAE WON   hahaha :D

Ha3.... ur GIFS are keeping me very entertained, to the point my colleagues are wondering wth am i snickering so much this morning :w00t:

Tq for making it a happy crazy start to my day :P

• Like 12