[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Official ‘Doctors’ posters unveiled

Updated : June 13 2016

Official posters from the upcoming SBS drama series “Doctors” were unveiled Monday.

Two posters were revealed, with the first one including the two lead characters, Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) and Hye-jung (Park Shin-hye). In the picture, the pair are lying on the floor listening to music together with a vintage CD player. The sign reads, “Since meeting you, I am becoming a better person.”

(SBS)

The other poster features all four characters, including Seo-woo (Lee Sung-kyung) and Yoon-do (Yoon Kyun-sang), who are coworkers the lead characters at a hospital. The quote written here is “From each other, we learned how to live differently,” hinting how the relationships between the characters evolve and improve their own lives.

New TV drama “Doctors” will kick off on June 20, and air every Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m. on SBS.

By Kim Ji-young (christinekim@heraldcorp.com)

Source:kpopherald

• Like 17

[Photos] Added new posters for the Korean drama 'Doctors'

2016/06/12 

photo733702.jpg

Added new posters for the upcoming Korean drama "Doctors" (2016)

Directed by Oh Choong-hwan

Written by Ha Myeong-hee

Network : SBS

With Kim Rae-won, Park Shin-hye, Lee Seong-kyeong, Yoon Gyoon-sang, Kim Yeong-ae, Ji Soo,...

20 episode - Mon, Tue 22:00
Also known as "Doctor Crush"
Synopsis
A drama about the realism in the relationship between doctors and patients and the social prejudice of educational background and origin.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2016/06/20

photo733701.jpg

photo733700.jpg

More

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor...

• Like 18

First of all Ji Soo looks real good. Which reminds me he is not getting the girl here. Again. *facepalm*

I am actually intrigued to see their chemistry. Thanks to his height they looks of same age. 

Also all the other BTS looks good as well.

And where is our special one @jongski Is she alive??

• Like 15

I wonder if some Korean Drama Bloggers should watch the dramas then Make an opinions but they are using words to show that they aren't read or see the other teasers while their main interest to some drama , seriously are they calling them selves dramas bloggers or they should call themselves Biases bloggers They wrote as they thought themselves professors in Critical reviews , She or he call it creepy ....seriously ! 

I am Happy for all Updates Ohhh  :D KRW  is into to uri shin hye seriously if I was him I will hold her like that she is like cute and soft hahahah 
Wow SBS Thank really I am Loving you you are so generous  Fighting Doctors 
:wub::love:
Another Poster with its  beauty:wub:
13445728_1294713340557635_77972567021552

• Like 17

25 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

PSH will do a VApp interview again on the Press Conference day... get the App if you havent already :D

Yaaayy!!! I knew it!!! I knew it!!! Oh no! I'm going to be out of town for work! Dillemma... DIllemma!! :D

Oh! I totally agree with you @NileRose, I think the blogger is putting his or her assumption about the drama and his or her belief about teacher-student relationship. Of course for some people that premise might be seen as creepy, but I also thing its not fair to judge the drama prematurely like that.

For me teacher-student relationship becomes creepy if they act on it, but here Ji Hong loves her with his brain and thus I believe does nothing even if he knew that he has feeling for her. One can never control his or her own heart, it's the act that separates them. Also, it's not like the age gap is 20 years old or something, its only nine. It just so happen that he teaches in her school, if not he could be just another neighbourhood Oppa. 

Well anyway, everybody is entitled of his or her opinion. Of course the blogger's opinion will not cause a change of heart in us, patients, We'll have a change of heart (or not) once the show airs. I actually more worried that the show will not live up to its hype. *knock on wood.

It had been a long time since I'm excited of a drama. It feels good, it feels like falling in love. ;p 

• Like 14

Omo! I just woke up and I woke up with official posters, more pics, a new teaser and a new making video... THIS MONDAY IS AMAZING!!!

The official posters look so amazing!!!!

@thao_2512 Thank you for those Ji Soo Pictures!! He's so handsome omg... I could stare at his pictures all day lol :blush: Hye Jung is so lucky omg.... 

I love the new pictures of Park Shin Hye!! She's so cuteeee!!

YESSSS!! ANOTHER V-APP SESSION WITH PARK SHIN HYE!!! YAYYYY!! But sadly... I'm busy at 2pm... nooooooo!!! :bawling:

• Like 16

K-pop Herald takes questions for Park Shin-hye interview

Updated : June 13 2016

(Picture from Agatha Paris)

Korean culture and entertainment news outlet K-pop Herald is set to interview actress Park Shin-hye on Wednesday.

The 26-year-old Park is expected to appear at a press promotion for the upcoming SBS series “Doctors” in western Seoul.

K-pop Herald will publish a “Park Shin-hye Series” based on the interview, and will include fans’ questions. Fans are expected to ask questions about, but not limited to, the new drama series “Doctors.”

Those who want their questions included may send an email in either English or Korean to json@heraldcorp.com. Questions in Chinese will be accepted at jahye@heraldcorp.com.

The questions should be sent no later than Tuesday at 6 p.m. local time.

Emails must include the sender’s name, nationality, up to three questions and any message for Park.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

Source:http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201606131625424175045_2

• Like 16

hello ... i am back again! tee-hee! :blush:

thank you for the warm welcome here ... throwing out hearts to *you know who you are* :love:

getting overly excited for the drama now ... and whoever said that raewon isn't handsome ... well they don't know what handsome is for sure!!  gosh!

when will the press con happen?? waiting....

fighting!

• Like 16