[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Ckut3tbVEAAERQD.jpg

The way they stare at each other is scary lol. I really don't want Seo Woo to be downright negative. LSK is such a sweetheart in real life A bit gray shaded is fine.

And WHEN WILL WE GET POSTERS???? There's only 8 days to premiere for God's sake. BM even released their 5th teaser.

• Like 15

This is so fascinating, Im amazed at how techy the Koreans are. Using drones to film. How creative and economical is that and the outcome is beautiful too. Look out for the drone shot as it'll be in ep 4.Even the bike riding scene is shot with the drone.

Some example of this teams work...I can recognise many other dramas in here that I didnt realise was using this technology. 

Spoiler

• Like 17

Park Shin-hye dazzling in class B photoshoot

Updated : June 12 2016

(Singles Korea)

A photoshoot featuring actress Park Shin-hye was revealed through fashion magazine Singles’ official Instagram account Saturday.

The photo was released about a month after the first batch of the magazine’s pictorials featuring the actress in Manila, Philippines.
Park flaunts dazzling beauty with off-shoulder top, mahogany eyes and scarlet lips and nails.

Park will play a lead role in the upcoming SBS’s drama series “Doctors,” that centers on a rags-to-riches story of a female doctor.

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

Source:kpopherald

• Like 18

just when you think it's going to be a calm, lazy Sunday, indeed you get that wake up call, hello! 

I love the bike pic, and I love the edits you crazy artistic patients have already done with it!

I'll pass on being an extra in the fighting scenes, I'm really not the fighting type. If I get hit even slightly I'll wail like a kid who's fallen on the playground and sees blood for the first time, it isn't a pretty and for most agreeable sight (yes, I'm made of sugar or porcelain, to be handled very carefully :blink:)

anyway, I'm still up for being a crazy patient, that suits me better :crazy: and nervous, oh totally, I'm very good at being nervous

oh what am I rambling about? pff Doctors come quickly and heal this merry-go-round-brain of mine

• Like 17

Guest myasally

Waoo... to receive these much spoiler for a drama from sbs is quite something..

Hope the third teaser come out today or tomorrow, coz gosh....the last romance i got from Rae won was from My love patzi, i didn't watch his romance drama after that, i tried but can't get through few epis..that 's why waiting for this drama is killing me... i think i dream about the outcome every night now..lol...

I just envy shin hye hair, look how shiny they are...aww

can't get enough of the way ji hong looks at hae jung... i'm melting...i actually watch kim rae won's punch  and when i look at their vids and photos now i really feel that he is two diff actors...that actually tells you how good he is.. m so gonna watch dis one.. to see a diff side of kim rae won.. hope their lovestory is gonna be a memorable one! psh and krw fighting.. doctors fighting!!!:)

• Like 18

The sun's goiing down here on my side of the world and before long it'll be the end of another day.

But why oh why is it taking so slow??  why oh why is time just creeping along???  at this rate it'll take forever to reach June 20th!!!!

Help me dear friends, i don't think i can take much more of this agonising wait huaaarrggghhhhh.

This is another patient who needs to see the doctors ASAP lol

• Like 17

Shinhye , Lee Sung Kyung, MinSuk and Yoon Kyun Sang will be Running Man guests next week....

They have yet to film for RM..

cr pearl0024

:blush::blush::blush:

image_zpshg2boi3i.jpeg[/URL]

image_zpssk5xcw8d.jpeg[/URL]

Shinhye has done this before The Heirs was aired .....I was thinking it might happen this time too with the way the publicity was going on....

• Like 18

Lee Sung Kyung Hints At Rivalry And Womance With Park Shin Hye On “Doctors”

Lee Sung Kyung Hints At Rivalry And Womance With Park Shin Hye On “Doctors”

Model-turned-actress Lee Sung Kyung discusses her role in upcoming drama “Doctors.”

The actress portrays Jin Seo Woo, a woman born with a silver spoon in her mouth as an only child in a prestigious family of doctors.

She gradually grows as a person as she experiences frustration and loss for the first time when her path crosses with her complete opposite, Yoo Hye Jung, portrayed by Park Shin Hye.

With a new look and hairstyle to fit her character, Lee Sung Kyung states, “After growing up with constant love and attention, Jin Seo Woo changes when she meets Yoo Hye Jung and develops an inferiority complex and faces other challenges.”

She stresses, “She does not respond to those new feelings through reckless and purely villainous means. I want to show a character who slowly matures while overcoming pain and misery.”

Furthermore, the actress explains that there will indeed be some rivalry between her and Park Shin Hye’s characters, but, she continues, “They also grow as people through their competition, so you can expect a womance to develop between them.”

She also expresses her goals in her character portrayal and says, “Jin Seo Woo may have a professional career as a doctor, but I will do my best to show the different sides of her and convey her cool and charismatic appeal.”

“Doctors” tells the story of a troubled rebel who transforms into a devoted doctor, portrayed by Park Shin Hye, and her high school teacher played by Kim Rae Won, a man who fights for justice despite his own suffering. They meet for the second time as junior and senior doctors and become entangled in a once in a lifetime love.

The drama premieres on June 20 at 10 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

• Like 15

This is third time that Shinhye will be appearing.....first with Lee Seung Gi, second time with Kim Woo Bin and Choi Jin Hyuk before Heirs and now before Doctors is aired. The only thing lacking is our main lead Kim Rae won just like last time Lee Min Ho did not appear....

They might be filming on Monday or Tuesday and the episode will be aired on Sunday the 19th June.....

SBS has really done great and made the waiting much happier ones!..

..But more than anything hats off to our amazing cast ....How on earth do they find the time and stamina to do it alongwith the filming for the drama....

3 days to the Press Conference....

7 days to Running Man appearance....

AND

8 days to " Doctors" first episode....

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

• Like 21

Just the portion with the cast......

@Kasmic.....I cannot understand Hangul language but from various sources....all say the same that it's next Sunday.....that makes sense because then the drama starts......it is for publicity purpose......timing is just one day before the drama airs....

Btw.....Thank you everyone for the innumerable posts that I have yet to read .....and I was away for a day only.....I must find time to read before tomorrow because otherwise I will be buried in the new ones......( happily if I might say so..:P))

Also, it seems that a number of people have joined us here....AND....it couldn't have made me happier to see that. It is definitely more fun that away!.....so a very big Welcome to all....

:blush:

• Like 17

OMG OMG OMG!!! THE DOCTORS CAST ARE GOING TO BE ON RUNNING MAN!?!?!?! OMG YESSSSS!!!

I'M LOVING THIS NEWS!!!

This is going to amazing!! OMGGGG!!!

I can't wait to see Park Shin Hye and Lee Sung Kyung on running man again!!!

It's Kim MIn Suk and Yoon Kyung Sang's first time on running man so I can't wait to see their first appearance on running man!! :D 

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS EP TO COME OUT!!! :w00t:

• Like 13

41 minutes ago, maris1 said:

This is third time that Shinhye will be appearing.....first with Lee Seung Gi, second time with Kim Woo Bin and Choi Jin Hyuk during Heirs and now. The only thing lacking is Kim Rae won just like Lee Min Ho did not appear....

They might be filming on Monday or Tuesday and the episode will be aired on Sunday the 19th June.....

SBS has really done great and made the waiting much happier ones!..

..But more than anything hats off to our amazing cast ....How on earth do they find the time and stamina to do it alongwith the filming for the drama....

3 days to the Press Conference....

7 days to Running Man appearance....

AND

8 days to " Doctors" first episode....

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Yaaaayyyy!!!! It's so funny how I just thought about it, and now the news is here. I Am so excited to know that they will be on Running Man!!  Too bad KRW won't be joining. The actors/actresses in South Korea often reluctant to join variety show because of image management. I wonder if that's the case with KRW and LMH too.

It seems that image is everything in South Korean entertainment industry, it's not particularly a bad thing, I just find it amusing since it does not happen in my country. But variety show can really ruin an image: I fell in love with an actor once but when I see him on Running Man, then I realised that I fell in love with character instead of the person. Hehehe...

Anyway! Can't wait to see Shin Hye and the gank in Running Man!! Hoping for a fancam. More things to be awaited for: press conference, running man, premiere. What a great month!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, maris1 said:

Shinhye , Lee Sung Kyung, MinSuk and Yoon Kyun Sang will be Running Man guests next week....

They have yet to film for RM..

cr pearl0024

:blush::blush::blush:

Why Shin Hye was doing promotions during the filming? I'm sure it makes it difficult to focus on the main thing - to her role. She is a leading actress.
She does the work of promoters - in social networks, in the show.
It's horrible. I'm very angry.
:angry::angry::angry:

• Like 7