[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Sigh ....JI HONG + HYE JUNG = :heart: 

I'M NOT SURE ANYMORE WHETHER YOON DO AND SEO WOO WILL HAVE A CHANCE

7nOR216.png

SOURCE : PSH DC INSIDE

Question: how can Shin Hye face that face everyday without falling head over heels. Ah! Who says being an actress is an easy job. Wouldn't want to be her right now.

Aaand, I just ask my husband to cut his hair like Hong Ji Hong Sansengnim. His answer: No!!!

ROFL :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 21

Hello everyone! This is my first time joining this kind of forum. Before this I still can sit and wait for the drama to air. However,this drama is really killing me. Oh my! I can't just sit back and wait anymore. With all the teaser and bts given here. Poor myself. How I'm gonna make myself calm. :dissapointed: anyway nice to meet all of you. 

• Like 20

It's been a while since KRW is in a melodrama (I loved his role in Which Star Are You From? with JRW).. He's looking good in the stills. And PSH, loving the bangs and the look! I'll be looking forward to this drama!  :)  Writers from High Society? Haha, hopefully some cute memorable scenes for the seconds leads! <3!

• Like 16

8 hours ago, inshara2000 said:

@lovelypatient that's a LOVELY username you got there LOL

Now let's wait for the poster. I think they'll release it tomorrow.

Don't quote images, gifs, or videos...

Love it. They look so cutie and natural , the vibe OMG. Please feed as more, and more , and more , we starving .!!!:D

Edited by lupita311
Don't quote images, gifs, or videos...
  • Like 10

6 hours ago, gangurhar said:

Ahhh how am I supposed to wait so many days for this drama :( Everything looks so so good!!!!

+10000000 same here.....:(:( everything looks so good...the goodies already everywhere...and its make me impatient more and so excited like my heart almost burst because too much waiting!!!!hahahahahaha..

5 hours ago, Agie said:

Sigh ....JI HONG + HYE JUNG = :heart: 

I'M NOT SURE ANYMORE WHETHER YOON DO AND SEO WOO WILL HAVE A CHANCE

SOURCE : PSH DC INSIDE

this picture again.....huwaaaaaa....my heart flutters again....basically there is no chance for yoondo and seowoo...looks there is no distance between them ..both jihong and hyejung is glued together,...hahahahahaha...

5 hours ago, lovelypatient said:

Hello everyone! This is my first time joining this kind of forum. Before this I still can sit and wait for the drama to air. However,this drama is really killing me. Oh my! I can't just sit back and wait anymore. With all the teaser and bts given here. Poor myself. How I'm gonna make myself calm. :dissapointed: anyway nice to meet all of you. 

welcome chinguyaaaa......great your are joining us in the right time...nice to meet you too...lets have fun here!!!!! if you already calm, tell me your way how to be calm...because i cant!!!!i cant!!keep myself busy with real life and watching another drama but every time i came here thats effort dont even worked!!!! hahahahaha..and nice name btw, lovely patient is really suit with our doctors drama...

5 hours ago, inshara2000 said:

Now let's wait for the poster. I think they'll release it tomorrow.

will they give us goodies in weekend too????huwaaa if that really happen it must be daebak!!!!!! curious the poster what kind of poster will be...huhuhu

1 hour ago, thao_2512 said:

Guys,

Please do me a favor.

If you want to re-watch the teasers or all the BTS, poster shooting, please watch it on Naver or SBS channel

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/904599

SBS as well as media take note of them. And it will help the drama.

Thanks,

Bookmark it if you don't have the link :P

though i prefer yt but because naver is official too...okay i will re watch the teaser through that link too...hope it will increase views and sbs know that we are excited with this drama!!!!! thanks for sharing!!!!!!! (bookmark done!!!)

edit: found this article in kpop blog stuff...seriously 2nd half of 2016 has so many anticipated dramas...including our doctors drama ofc!!!!

Anticipated dramas in the second half of 2016

Romance & Melodramas

1.png

SBS - Doctors

Story: A girl who had a dark childhood and a guy who is a realist meet as doctor sunbae-hoobae and change themselves. Medical romance of doctors who stick to the values of Hippocrates.

Anticipations: Park Shin Hye's actions scenes & as a new girl crush. Strong line-up.

Instiz: Anticipated dramas in the second half of 2016

- Lots of eye candies ㅠㅠ

• Like 17

11 hours ago, starb82 said:

Question: how can Shin Hye face that face everyday without falling head over heels. Ah! Who says being an actress is an easy job. Wouldn't want to be her right now.

Aaand, I just ask my husband to cut his hair like Hong Ji Hong Sansengnim. His answer: No!!!

ROFL :lol::lol::lol:

but but but... she has seen all handsome faces all her life ever since she is 13 lol

I think, at this point, those handsome faces don't have much affect on her anymore... as you said it's her job

But his gazes is something else though. I wonder if it give her butteries 

tumblr_o8knaun3tk1txkm7uo10_540.jpg

These are probably my fav

13418590_1292810134081289_66740418240252

13391458_1292812494081053_65827385606356

• Like 14

5 hours ago, thao_2512 said:

Guys,

Please do me a favor.

If you want to re-watch the teasers or all the BTS, poster shooting, please watch it on Naver or SBS channel

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/904599

SBS as well as media take note of them. And it will help the drama.

Thanks,

Bookmark it if you don't have the link :P

Hi, i have no idea why but i can't seem to be able to sign up for naver.  i keep getting stuck at the username of all things… it keeps telling me to hv alphabets numbers & symbols even when i've done it!!! sheeesh… i do want to help make an impact on naver but i cant seem to get pass this ( i'll keep on trying though).

That aside, isnt our OTP just divine he3… i really really really cant get enough of them <3

• Like 10

32 minutes ago, Justiffa Lzz said:

Hi, i have no idea why but i can't seem to be able to sign up for naver.  i keep getting stuck at the username of all things… it keeps telling me to hv alphabets numbers & symbols even when i've done it!!! sheeesh… i do want to help make an impact on naver but i cant seem to get pass this ( i'll keep on trying though).

That aside, isnt our OTP just divine he3… i really really really cant get enough of them <3

Hi there,

You don't need to sign up for Naver to watch the videos...

We only need to watch them to increase views there :)

• Like 11

3 hours ago, thao_2512 said:

but but but... she has seen all handsome faces all her life ever since she is 13 lol

I think, at this point, those handsome faces don't have much affect on her anymore... as you said it's her job

But his gazes is something else though. I wonder if it give her butteries 

That's what I mean, he looked so in love with her. The way he looks at her... Gaah!! It would have an effect if it were me. Like I said, I wouldn't want to be her. It's just too hard... too hard. And she does looked shy once in awhile, I think she said it too during the V-App. 

I guess he's just a great actor, I'm not saying her other co-stars weren't great but I catch a whole different vibe from Kim Rae Won. A new fan in the making, here!

The worst part about being an actor is too separate real from reel, that's why SH often change her appearance or do something new to get out of her character once a drama is ended. 

Anyway, thank you so much for all the goodies. I don't think I can every give that to this thread, I can only ramble about it while waiting for it to air. 

• Like 15

41 minutes ago, thao_2512 said:

aren't they cute 

OMG Thank yur @thao_2512 for beautiful news , updates Yes they are cute I am wondering How the poster will be beautiful :heart::bawling:

13406834_10153698288562914_5525412947964
Wow Ji soo and shin Hye  I need you in Action Movie or drama Hotness overloaded :heart:
cr: to the owner 

• Like 19