[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Posted on June 7, 2016 by ockoala

oahs.jpg

Park Shin Hye can’t quite leave high school behind yet, at least not onscreen when it comes to her drama roles. For her last few dramas she’s had a high school flashback section and/or actually played a high school student, even though being in her mid-20s she is now ready for adult roles all the time. Context is important and other than her role in Heirs, which sucked regardless of what age the character was written as, all her recent roles were lovely ranging from the shut in editor in Flower Boy Next Door to the feisty ethical reporter in Pinocchio. That’s why her return yet again to high school lane for upcoming SBS drama Doctors is fine by me, as seen in the new official drama stills above, she can still visually pass for a high school student and playing a former bad girl high school gangster is something new for her to tackle. Looking good all around and hoping the drama as a whole ends up amazing.

sadas.jpg

saasas.jpg

assasd.jpg

oasida.jpg

• Like 18

Omo I love the BTS vid.. my gif time :wub:

15h7rv.gif 15h7wb.gif

I know KRW looks tired as Im sure he is but PSH is so full of energy..it's rubbing into him too. 

Spoiler

15h7za.gif

Words cannot describe this moment.. Im so happy to see him smiling. 

Spoiler

15h82x.gif15h88c.gif

So many smiles and laughs its making me so giddy. Good to see a happy friendly environment for the shooting. :D

15h8c4.gif

• Like 21

Doctors Press Conference will be on June 15th at 2:30'pm KST. Kim Rae Won, Park Shin Hyr, Yoon Kyun Sang, and Lee Sung Kyung will be attending......

via pearl0024

7 Days to the Press Conference ...........

12 Days to 1st Episode...............

Urban Zakapa (Hangul:어반자카파) is a South Korean R&B singer-songwriter group.....consisting of Park Yong-in, Jo Hyun-a and Kwon Sun-il. The group's name is an abbreviation for Urban+Zappy+Kaleidoscopic+Passionate............wiki

• Like 16

"Doctors" Park Shin-hye VS "Beautiful Mind" Jang Hyeok

photo732136.jpg

"Doctors" and "Beautiful Mind" are coming up. They are both medical dramas except they're completely different from each other.

"Doctors" focuses on romance. Park Shin-hye and Kim Rae-won star in "Doctors" which is about a woman who went from being a hopeless delinquent to a doctor full of love and a man who fights for justice.

"Doctors" and "Beautiful Mind" can be divided into a female breeze and male breeze. "Doctors" focuses more on Park Shin-hye while Jang Hyeok is the main focus in "Beautiful Mind".

The male breeze is stronger in the Monday and Tuesday dramas at the moment. Jang Geun-seok and Yeo Jin-goo take control in the SBS drama "Jackpot", while Kang Ji-hwan, Park Ki-woong and Jeong Bo-seok take the lead in the MBC drama "Monster - 2016". The only drama with a strong female lead is the KBS 2TV drama "Baek-hee is Back".

Which one of "Doctors" and "Beautiful Mind" will bring back life to Mondays and Tuesdays? After all, "Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho" ended with a low record of 10%.

Meanwhile, "Doctors" and "Beautiful Mind" will be released on the 20th of June at 10PM.

Source : star.mt.co.kr/view/st...

http://www.hancinema.net/doctors-park-shin-hye-vs-beautiful-mind-jang-hyeok-95343.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 13

Guest myasally

Park Shin Hye always energertic in filming.... great start for both of them

And lol, at beginning rae won said Shin hye has only bone ( initiating she is thin)... he is worried he might hurt her

Shin hye lost lot of weigh, i love her cheek in pinochio

I didn't expect SBS to drop the making of Doctors. SBS so generous, keep it up! Our OTP so cute and adorable. Shin Hye is so pretty and cheerful, Rae Won's smiles are addictive. 

• Like 16

i have feeling that they will be good chemistry in this drama. 

honestly, i ship them secretly.... but i scared if it wont be happen....

so, i will try to follow it. hope that this drama will be good. :) 

age gap 9 years?  it doesnt matter.... 

cause i already watched a drama which the actors have age gap 17 years... and their chemistry was so wonderful. ^_^

Rae Won - Shin Hye .... Fighting !!! :D

• Like 15

Park Shin-hye in school uniform

Updated : June 08 2016

(The PaN)
Actress Park Shin-hye is returning to the small screen in the upcoming SBS TV drama “Doctors,” as seen in stills of Park donning a high school uniform that were released on Tuesday.

(The PaN)
The 26-year-old actress, despite having received her high school diploma years ago, still looks natural in the uniform.

(The PaN)
(The PaN)

The pilot episode for “Doctors” is to air June 20 via SBS. More details on the show can be viewed via SBS’ official website.

By Jung Min-kyung (mkj1105@heraldcorp.com)

----------------------------

[V Report Plus] Park Shin-hye to go live on V app

Updated : June 08 2016

(Hong Kong Elle)

Popular hallyu star Park Shin-hye will host her first live Naver V app broadcast at 7 p.m. Wednesday.

She is currently filming for SBS’ new Monday-Tuesday drama “Doctors” with actor Kim Rae-won.

The medical drama kicks off June 20.

Naver’s real-time broadcasting app V allows fans to interact with their favorite K-pop stars through live broadcasts. The app is available for Android and iOS. For more information, visit www.vlive.tv.

By Kim Soo-hyang (shkim@heraldcorp.com)

Source:kpopherald

• Like 16

Guest Agie

Did they still acting or this is just BTS/adlib...their awkwardness so adorable...why suddenly Ji Hong touch Hye Jung Hair and Hye Jung touch Ji Hong tie....

tumblr_o8fu1h5Xgh1vnfz2qo4_250.gif

credit pic to the owner

Patiently waiting english sub for Trailer Making of Doctor

PSH IG update

Get ready for VApp.

@fira123 omo you finally came out of MC now?... awww Im glad to see you and Welcome to Doctors!  It will literally heal you hahaha!

@lclarakl my ava caught your attention now Im waiting upon your 1st post here. There's 59 pages here no guarantee how much more by the time the drama airs. BACK READ, BACK READ on all the Doctors gos by us patients. :P

• Like 18