[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

1 hour ago, mview said:

KC and OYJ wearing the same clothes in the later episodes can be a rewriting of the manhwa.

It could be that they will encounter tragic calamity, but then they find a way to redo the storyline. Therefore, they have to come back to a certain time point in the past, with the old clothes.

That's one theory...

hmm could bee..

@MarieJose as far as i know he owns that brand ^_^ 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

Sukkie LIKE A BOSS... 

color pink and blue suits well for our OTP... I just notice our OTP have four colors black & white / pink and blue.... Rania do you know where will the presscon be held? and if fans are planning to donate rice?

if i remembered right, JShine ealier asked donation frm all int' FC around the world to support LJS.

I know DC and JShine together are quite preparing stuffs for the pressconf, not only the rice-wealth. The banners for ricewealth r quite beautiful and the ribbon + text are lovely .. something they write on it are "My Cheol, My W ... " i cant remember and im a bit lazy to back track his DC 

(and going back for 20pages here is also tiring -_- )

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, shin.u said:

if i remembered right, JShine ealier asked donation frm all int' FC around the world to support LJS.

I know DC and JShine together are quite preparing stuffs for the pressconf, not only the rice-wealth. The banners for ricewealth r quite beautiful and the ribbon + text are lovely .. something they write on it are "My Cheol, My W ... " i cant remember and im a bit lazy to back track his DC 

yeh nd they are preparing lot lot of gifts as well like always :) 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, mview said:

KC and OYJ wearing the same clothes in the later episodes can be a rewriting of the manhwa.

It could be that they will encounter tragic calamity, but then they find a way to redo the storyline. Therefore, they have to come back to a certain time point in the past, with the old clothes.

That's one theory...

it can be!! :) I love how few stills are enought for our imagination to come up with many theories!! :D

5 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

JSHINE Korean News Translation

Cr:  Lee Jong Suk JSHINE

so from episode 1 to 4 they'll focuse on giving us the rules of the transportation between the two dimentions, and what allowed it right? ahh, I'm so excited!! :w00t:

3 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

I'm excited for tomorrow's presscon...I hope there's more OTP moments to watch...I can't do live streaming guys but I promise I'll spazz with you... W Fighting!!! 22iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

I'm so excited too!! and the funny part is that I'm dying to watch it live when I don't understand Korean (I understand 10 words between 1000 :lol: ) but I still want to see our OTP and their interaction and how excited they are for the drama!! :D 

1 hour ago, uknowahah said:

How she stood like that is totally beyond me but she's killin' it. 
Presscon is tomorrow or monday? I hope someone would upload it to YT because I doubt I can watch it live.

4 more daysI!? :lol:

it's monday!! :) we all hope so, even those who can watch it live they'll still want to rewatch it over and over again, right?!! :D 

I just edited my post, I wanted to write mondey but ended up writing tomorrow!! :lol: this is how desperate I'm for the press-conference!! :lol:

• Like 4

15 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I'm so excited too!! and the funny part is that I'm dying to watch it live when I don't understand Korean (I understand 10 words between 1000 :lol: ) but I still want to see our OTP and their interaction and how excited they are for the drama!! :D 

it's tomorrow!! :) we all hope so, even those who can watch it live they'll still want to rewatch it over and over again, right?!! :D 

I can't watch it live ...I envy you guys...pls. share some screenshots for us...but I think you'll be busy watching too...hahahaha

presscon will be on monday dear...I thought too that it's July 18 tomorrow .... 

15 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

W-TwoWorlds airing & rerun dates & times on MBC

Cr: DC

so there will be a re run of episodes ...yeeeyyyy!!!! that's cool ...it will increase W viewership...

• Like 3

Just now, i.am.bugz.funny said:

I can't watch it live ...I envy you guys...pls. share some screenshots for us...but I think you'll be busy watching too...hahahaha

so there will be a re run of episodes ...yeeeyyyy!!!! that's cool ...it will increase W viewership...

there goin to be rerun the day after the airing dates & on Sunday as well, they ll rerun it twice  :D 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, shin.u said:

really?! well I'm expecting it since Jong Suk have a big fanbase...but what about Hyo Joo? did her fans prepare something like this too,,,because to be honest it will be her comeback for 6 years absence in dramaland... Lucky stars with their fans preparing gifts for them and supporting them all the way...

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

hahaha... I was wrong...I thought tomorrow will be July 18 only to find out it's 17 ...mieanhe mianhe ...so it will be on monday..think I just got so impatient right now....

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we can't blame, we are all the same here!! :lol: I myselfe wrote "it's tomorrow" when I wanted to say "it's monday" :lol: 

29 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

W-TwoWorlds airing & rerun dates & times on MBC

Cr: DC

I can imagine myself watching and rewatching the episodes over and over again at every date in there!! :lol: but I'm not in Korea and I don't have the channels!! 

20 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I just realised I wrote "tomorrow" while I wanted to say "monday"!!! that's the impatience eating my brain sells!! :lol: 

unfortunatly even if I manage to watch it live I can't make screenhots because I'm tooooooo bad with technologie!! :( but I'm sure many of our OTP and drama fans will have screen shots and videos and will share it with us!! :) 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we can't blame, we are all the same here!! :lol: I myselfe wrote "it's tomorrow" when I wanted to say "it's monday" :lol: 

I can imagine myself watching and rewatching the episodes over and over again at every date in there!! :lol: but I'm not in Korea and I don't have the channels!! 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I just realised I wrote "tomorrow" while I wanted to say "monday"!!! that's the impatience eating my brain sells!! :lol: 

unfortunatly even if I manage to watch it live I can't make screenhots because I'm tooooooo bad with technologie!! :( but I'm sure many of our OTP and drama fans will have screen shots and videos and will share it with us!! :) 

do not worry much about screenshot of the presscon , we will get lot of them don't worry :) 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

leejongsukgall

@i.am.bugz.funny yeh they did, they sent her food & coffee trucks few times now :) 

glad to know that ...I hope fans will continue to support them up to the day W drama ends... now I just have to wait for W...and waiting for July 20 is so hard... hoping for a good storyline too... W Fighting!!!

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

there goin to be rerun the day after the airing dates & on Sunday as well, they ll rerun it twice  :D 

I feel like I want to rewatch them livestreame to increase the online rating!! :D how crazy I became!! :lol:

• Like 3