[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Han Hyo-joo and Lee Jong-suk look beautiful in 'W' posters

2016/07/07 

photo744147.jpg

MBC's upcoming drama, "W" has revealed their new posters on July 7th.

Han Hyo-joo and Lee Jong-suk showed off their gorgeous appearances.

In the revealed posters, Han Hyo-joo looks innocent. With the natural long hair and clear skin, she looks gorgeous ever. Lee Jong-suk showed off the boyish appeal. His clear-cut profile resembling a handsome sculpture is impressive.

"W" is a suspense melodrama depicting the surreal story about what happens to the female lead who is sucked into the other world of a popular web-toon.

"W" begins on July 20 once "Lucky Romance" has wrapped up.

photo744146.jpg

photo744148.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/han-hyo-joo-and-lee-jong-suk-look-beautiful-in-w-posters-96451.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 8

Left with 12 days! Aren't they going to drop any teaser or BTS for this week ? :( 

Feeling empty over the weekend.. Can they get more interviews before the show start ? I believe their chemistry will attract viewers to watch. 

• Like 6

cr: mbcdrama_w

I'm sorry if this i a repost!! :)

Lee Jong Suk And Han Hyo Joo’s Posters For “W” Revealed

W-Poster1.jpg

New posters for the drama “W” starring Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo have been revealed!

In the posters, Lee Jong Suk looks gentle yet sharp. His character Kang Chul has perfect looks and academic skills.

On one of the posters, Lee Jong Suk is half-drawn and half-real. Just by this comparison, you can tell that he is practically straight out of the webtoon “W.” The poster also has the phrase, “You can’t go back now,” written on it, making many fans curious.

W-Poster2.jpg

Han Hyo Joo looks very innocent as her character Oh Yeon Joo. In the drama, she plays the daughter of Korea’s best webtoon artist Oh Sung Moo (Kim Ui Sung). Han Hyo Joo’s half-drawn and half-real poster also draws attention. The phrase “I’m certain she’s the key to my life” also foreshadows the relationship between her and Lee Jong Suk.

Meanwhile, “W” is a romantic and suspenseful drama about a girl named Oh Yeon Joo who gets sucked into the webtoon “W” and meets the main character Kang Chul.

It will air on July 20 at 10 p.m. KST after “Lucky Romance” finishes its run.

Are you excited for its premiere?

Source (1)

cr: soompi

• Like 7

The pictures got me curious about the hooded man. Looks like some sort of bogey man. Wow I really hope there's a cool Villian from the manhwa which was created by Yeon Joo's dad. In all of K-drama's history we have lots of villians, from evil step-mothers, mother-in-laws to half-brothers and love rivals, etc. but never did we have a cool Villian with an interesting background or motivation. Since its manhwa perhaps we hope for an antagonist like Joker from batman?? Even better if he is not just a pawn of Yeon Joo's dad - but the other way around.

• Like 8

here is my head, shoot it Kang Cheol 

take my card, my atm, my purse n it n make sure to publish the manhwa W 

and even DVD box set .... 

YOU CAN TAKE IT ALL MY PROPERTIES, W team!!!!!!!!! i cant eventually deal with W now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, shin.u said:

here is my head, shoot it Kang Cheol 

take my card, my atm, my purse n it n make sure to publish the manhwa W 

and even DVD box set .... 

YOU CAN TAKE IT ALL MY PROPERTIES, W team!!!!!!!!! i cant eventually deal with W now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

hahahhahahahahahahaha

• Like 5

1 hour ago, uknowahah said:

The pictures got me curious about the hooded man. Looks like some sort of bogey man. Wow I really hope there's a cool Villian from the manhwa which was created by Yeon Joo's dad. In all of K-drama's history we have lots of villians, from evil step-mothers, mother-in-laws to half-brothers and love rivals, etc. but never did we have a cool Villian with an interesting background or motivation. Since its manhwa perhaps we hope for an antagonist like Joker from batman?? Even better if he is not just a pawn of Yeon Joo's dad - but the other way around.

What if the hooded man is Yeonjoo's dad? 

• Like 5

Posters for upcoming drama ‘W’ unveiled

Ashley Song, July 7, 2016, 10:16 a.m.

Character posters of actors Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo for their upcoming drama ‘W’ have been revealed. On July 7, the posters were first released through MBC’s officialInstagram account.

0707_w-drama_01.jpg

0707_w-drama_02.jpg

0707_w-drama_03.jpg

Three different posters each of the two main leads were released. One of the posters has the tagline that says, “You can’t turn back now” on Lee Jong Suk’s poster and “I’m sure that girl is the key to my life” on Han Hyo Joo’s.

The first episode will air on July 20 and the series will continue on every Wednesdays andThursdays.

koogle.tv/media/news/posters-for-upcoming-drama-w-unveiled/

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, aileex said:

What if the hooded man is Yeonjoo's dad? 

I doubt so. Yeon Joo's dad is an artist, I don't think he is either skilled enough to commit the murder or willing to get his own hands dirty. But if he is I'd be disappointed. Hahahaha.

• Like 4

Countdown for W–Two Worlds begins with shiny new posters

by tineybeanie | July 7, 2016

W83.jpg

Only two weeks left until W–Two Worlds premieres on MBC! Now that we’re closer to the air date, pretty shiny new posters have just been released. I have been so waiting to watch this romantic alternate-universe melodrama. First, I was excited because this will be Han Hyo-joo’s (Beauty Inside) first real comeback to the small screen since her hit sageuk Dong-yi six years ago. Then there’s noona-killer Lee Jong-seok (Pinocchio). Last, but not least, the story sounds compelling and unique. While there have been a couple time-traveling romances in dramaland, there really haven’t been many alternate universe stories, if any. 

Lee Jong-seok is playing the part of Kang-chul, who is a flower boy/chaebol/perfect athlete/genius extraordinaire. Essentially, he is the ultimate dreamboat fantasy of all straight women out there. Unfortunately, he isn’t real. He is the main character of a manhwa by a renowned webtoon artist who has gone missing. However, one day Kang-chul literally leaps off the pages of his manhwa world, and lands in the real universe (which Han Hyo-joo’s character inhabits). His teaser poster ominously states, “Now, you cannot go back.”

read more  http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/07/countdown-for-w-two-worlds-begins-with-shiny-new-posters/

• Like 8