[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

http://en.yibada.com/articles/153018/20160820/han-hyo-joo-w-two-world-lee-jong-suk-vedi-vero.htm
Han Hyo Joo's 'W - Two Worlds' co-star Lee Jong-Suk is the new face of Vedi Vero luxury sunglasses brand

Maolen E.

actor-lee-jong-suk-portrays-the-cartoon-
"

South Korean actor Lee Jong Suk has been chosen as a new model for Vevi Vero luxury eyewear brand. The 26-year-old Hallyu actor currently stars on MBC's "W - Two Worlds" along with actress Han Hyo Joo.

On Aug. 18, Thursday, Vedi Vero announced that Lee will represent the luxury eyewear brand throughout the second half of this year, The Kpop Herald reported. Rising as a Korean star who has great acting abilities and an attractive appearance, Lee is widely expected to give positive influences on the brand's image.

Like Us on Facebook

The exciting news came a few months after the eyewear brand released a series of images from Lee's photo shoot with Vedi by Vedi Vero through Korea's fashion magazine, Arena, in June. Photos of Lee's photoshoot were then shared by fans on Twitter.

【JSHINE】New spokesperson of Vedi Vero#이종석 #leejongsuk #李钟硕 #李鍾碩 #イジョンソク #WTwoWorlds #kangcheol #KangChul pic.twitter.com/gZePv4yUGb

— Lee Jong Suk JSHINE (@JSHINE_FC_LJS) August 18, 2016

Apart from Vedi Vero, Lee, who is best known for his leading role in 2014's "Pinocchio" and "Doctor Stranger," is currently the face of other four brands: Lock & Lock, Burberry (Art of Trench), Hapsode, and China's most popular casual brand, Semir.

"Being a star who can pull off a fashionable style with a white shirt alone, Lee Jong Suk's classy and fashionable image well suits Semir's image," an affiliate of Semir stated to MWave. "Lee Jong Suk will class up the brand by becoming its model and bring out increased sales and promotional effects."

Currently, Lee plays a self-made business tycoon, Kang Chul, in a webtoon world created by famous cartoonist, Oh Sung Moo (Kim Eui-Sung). During the "W - Two Worlds" press conference on July 18, Lee uncovered the factors why he chose to star in the fantasy drama.

"Any actor who had a chance to read the script would have wanted to do it," Lee said before a predominantly Korean crowd. "I thought it was the kind of script I would not be able to come across twice, so it's been an honor for me to shoot it."

• Like 8

On 8/18/2016 at 11:38 AM, mrslee said:

2. KC mind forgets YJ but it seems his heart is looking for her. Correct me if I am wrong but YJ doesnt have any control when to enter and exit the webtoon, it's KC sudden reaction that controls her exits and entrance (like if he is thinking of her etc or missing her).

His heart hasn't forgotten her. That's what makes these events so sad. My heart goes out to Yeon Joo who has to watch him from the shadows as if their love never existed.image.gifI hope we get to see Kang Cheol  regain those memories of what happened before 'The Dream' soon. It's heart breaking to watch Yeon Joo so sad and alone. He is going to need that knowledge that was wiped away to be able to regain some footing in dealing w/ Hoodie Adjussi. He is a sitting duck at this point. 

21 hours ago, Lady_Fay said:

Actually I wondered whether the writer somehow changed the pace and flow of the story between episode 7 and the last 2. Let me try to explain why I thought so. I'm quite sure that MBC gave the writer and also the crew a heads-up on a possible postponement due to the Olympics. Additionally we did get all the nice BTS pics of our couple sharing a nice date in matching clothes two weeks ago. And if I remember correctly almost all info and aarticles you guys posted related to these lovey-dovey pictures stated they are from episode 7 and 8. At the same time we also got the fan-taken pictures of the cinderella dance scene and that they are most likely for episode 11 or 12 as those are the episodes they should be shooting already. Furthermore, someone shared on this thread that they are rather flexible in shooting the scenes for various episodes.
All that made me wonder whether the writer and the editing crew got the info from MBC that the flow of the show will most likely switch with the odd-numbered episodes being the ones ending the week.So maybe the writer just twisted the intended flow of the show she had in mind according to this new odd-numbered schedule. She did shorten some of the lovey-dovey she may originally wanted to show in episode 8 and kept it in store for a later episode while she packed more and streamlined some of the emotional rollercoaster and story development to fit into the odd-numbered weekly schedule now, packing the story intended for episode 9 and 10 into the later half of 8 and epsiode 9. I can't pinpint exactly why I do feel like it but for me it feels like they did recut the originally intended flow of the last two episodes to fit the new schedule.

Thank you! I'm very lacking in being able to verbalize and pick up on things. Episode 9 does feel like a 'Thursday' episode. The cliff hanger we were left w/did not feel like the typical 'Wednesday' show. I don't why but I was thinking that writer-nim was gearing up for an extension which always turns out disappointing. I just makes some much sense that the episodes are being re-edited to keep the correct flow during the Olympics. MBC had to have spent a lot of money obtaining the rights to broadcast them and no matter what they said about this 'woe is me. we just don't know if we will be able to bring you W this week, blah, blah, blah...They did have advance notice about this. This even explains the use of so many  flash backs in these episodes. Great deduction on your part chingu:D   

• Like 6

I don't know how many of you watch turkish dramas or listen to turkish songs but I do from time to time and I found it funny and intresting and lovely to see turkish people intrested in our drama and making MVs for it and talk how much they love it in the comments!! :D:wub: I fel so proud (though I'm not korean nor part of the W drama teeam) to see people who have their own popular dramas that we watch have interest like us into Kdramas and our W drama!! :D 

turkish MVs for our drama and OTP!! :wub: 

song's title is "Gün Olur Beni Unutursan" which means "If You Forget Me One Day"!! I really loved it and I find it fitt for our OTP!! :wub::tears: 

lyrics:

Spoiler

song: 

Gün Olur Beni Unutursan
Gün olur beni unutursan başkalarında…
Sen de böyle düşününce üşüyor musun?
Yaralarını sararlarsa yalanlarıyla…
Sen de böyle düşününce ölüyor musun?
Ya da gel düşünme, sabrederiz yüreğim.
Bizi nerede düşürdüyse bırak yerinde kalsın.
Ama ben, peşine düşer yine de giderim.
Özlemim de hasretim de bırak içimde kalsın…
Güleceksem gözlerine güleyim o zaman.
Yanacaksam seninle yanayım o zaman.
Gideceksen peşinden geleyim o zaman.
Öleceksem yanında öleyim o zaman.
Gün olur seni unutursam başkalarında…
Sen de bundan benim gibi korkuyor musun?
Ya sana beni sorarlar da için acırsa?
Doğru söyle, benim gibi bekliyor musun?
Ya da gel düşünme, sabrederiz yüreğim.
Bizi nerede düşürdüyse bırak yerinde kalsın.
Ama ben, peşine düşer yine de giderim.
Özlemim de hasretim de bırak içimde kalsın…
Güleceksem gözlerine güleyim o zaman.
Yanacaksam seninle yanayım o zaman.
Gideceksen peşinden geleyim o zaman.
Öleceksem yanında öleyim o zaman.

cr: gaellicious

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/gün-olur-beni-unutursan-if-you-forget-me-one-day.html

english translation:

Spoiler

If you forget me one day

One day, If you forget me when you with some other man
Do you also feel cold when you think about it ?
If someone else will heal your scars with his lies
Do you also feel like dying when you think about it?
Or let's don't think about it, My heart can be patient
Where ever we fell, let us stay there
But I will follow you everywhere you go
Let my missing of you stay inside me
If I will smile let me smile with my eyes
If I will be burned let me burn with you
If you will go let me come with you
If you will die let me die next to you
One day, If you forget me when you with some other man
Do you also afraid of it?
Or if somebody will ask you about me and you feel bad?
Tell me the truth, do you also wait like me?
Or let's don't think about it, My heart can be patient
Where ever we fell, let us stay there
But I will follow you everywhere you go
Let my missing of you, stay inside me
If I will smile let me smile with my eyes
If I will be burned let me burn with you
If you will go let me come with you
If you will die let me die next to you

cr:  Şükran Şahin

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/gün-olur-beni-unutursan-if-you-forget-me-one-day.html

song's title is "Söylenmemiş Sözler" which means "Unspoken Words"!!

lyrics:

Spoiler

Söylenmemiş Sözler
Arıyorum tadını her şeyde her saniye
Koyuyorum yerine kendimi ama nafile
O sıcacık cümleyi sakındım senden
Halbuki başka ne istedin benden
Arıyorum sesini her telefonda
Koşuyorum kapıya her çaldığında
Biliyorum gururun el vermez zaten
Gurur bekleme geçtim ben benden

Söylenmemiş unutulan sözler bizi pişman etmiş
Dönmüyor zaman geri
Yarım kalmış masalın en güzel yeri
Dön artık dön bana geri

Şimdi bilsen ne kadar özledim seni
Dinle artık geç kalan sözlerimi
Kaybetmekmiş susmanın bedeli
Duy artık seviyorum seni

cr:  Bahargulbahar

http://lyricstranslate.com/fr/soeylenmemis-soezler-unsaid-words.html

translation:

Spoiler

Unsaid words

I'm searching for your taste in everything, every second
I put myself in your shoes, but in vain
I avoided to tell you this sweet sentence
However, you didn' want anything from me
I'm waiting for your voice every time the phone rings
I run to the door every time someone knocks
I know, your pride won't reach its hand out
I have no pride, I've lost my mind

Unsaid, forgotten words have made us feel sorry
Time doesn't turn back
The most beautiful place of an unfinished fairy-tale
Come back, come back to me now

If only you knew how much I miss you
Listen to my belated words already
The price of silence got lost
Listen, I love you so much

cr:   baby_girl_

http://lyricstranslate.com/fr/soeylenmemis-soezler-unsaid-words.html

the song's title is "Saygımdan" which means "Out Of Respect"!!

lyrics:

Spoiler

it's not the full lyrics used in the mv so I'll share only what was used!!

Saygımdan:

Ah delikanlıydı bir zamanlar içimde yangınların

Hep başımı alıp gittiğimden ziyan sevdalarım
Söylemem ben acılarımı hep içime içime anlatırım
En acısı ölmüyor da insan ben bunu da atlatırım.

Ağladım içime attım herşeyi biriktirdim
Gecikmeli coştum taştım bu yüzden de duruldum

Korkumdan bi kere bile seni aramadıysam
Yönsüzüm sebebi bir yere konamadıysam
Unutmadım nedeni hiç bir aşka sığamadıysam
Saygımdan birazda seni unutmaya kıyamadıysam

Ah delikanlıydı bir zamanlar içimde yangınların
Hep başımı alıp gittiğimden ziyan sevdalarım
Söylemem ben acılarımı hep içime içime anlatırım
En acısı ölmüyor da insan ben bunu da atlatırım.

cr:  sivan.suresh.16

http://lyricstranslate.com/fr/saygımdan-bengü-out-respect.html

translation:

Spoiler
Out Of Respect:

There was a guy, he still burns within me,
Lovers that harmed me, that I ran away from,
I won't tell anyone about my pain, I'll keep it all to myself,
The most painful doesn't die, but I will endure it too.

I cried, I silently gathered it all within me,
I raged, but then I calmed down.

If I couldn't call you at least once out of fear,
If I couldn't land anywhere because I'm lost without you,
If I forgot the reason and I couldn't find shelter in any love,

If I couldn't forget you out of respect.

There was a guy, he still burns within me,
Lovers that harmed me, that I ran away from,
I won't tell anyone about my pain, I'll keep it all to myself,
The most painful doesn't die, but I will endure it too.

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, evie7 said:

His heart hasn't forgotten her. That's what makes these events so sad. My heart goes out to Yeon Joo who has to watch him from the shadows as if their love never existed.image.gifI hope we get to see Kang Cheol  regain those memories of what happened before 'The Dream' soon. It's heart breaking to watch Yeon Joo so sad and alone. He is going to need that knowledge that was wiped away to be able to regain some footing in dealing w/ Hoodie Adjussi. He is a sitting duck at this point. 

Thank you! I'm very lacking in being able to verbalize and pick up on things. Episode 9 does feel like a 'Thursday' episode. The cliff hanger we were left w/did not feel like the typical 'Wednesday' show. I don't why but I was thinking that writer-nim was gearing up for an extension which always turns out disappointing. I just makes some much sense that the episodes are being re-edited to keep the correct flow during the Olympics. MBC had to have spent a lot of money obtaining the rights to broadcast them and no matter what they said about this 'woe is me. we just don't know if we will be able to bring you W this week, blah, blah, blah...They did have advance notice about this. This even explains the use of so many  flash backs in these episodes. Great deduction on your part chingu:D   

@evie7 regarding the dreamscape. many people nowaday, used hypnotism to lock or unlock certain memories, or dreams that were 'lost", there is a drama call Monster showing right now, not that popular, but touches on hypnotism too. Chul will be like wise the same. that pcs of memories of Yeon joo is not destroyed complete or lost external,but more of lost innerspace, lock somewhere in himself. in some part of his mind. in his world, he is as human as us in our world... we have to believe that he does have brain activiies that work like ours. and some day some signal will spark off that memories. i keep thinking where is his ring? will finding his ring be the opening of the pandora box,and reveal his canon history with Yeon joo. 

he has already started to be curious over the way she looks at him... even Do yoon can see strong sense of pain... esp now when Yeon Joo and dad started to doubt what they did is not successful, in fact it a futile move to make Chul forget everything, it doesn't block Hoodie from teleport between 2 worlds as if taking train swtich stations. in fact by removal of Yeon joo from his side, he can't protect her by himself. its a wrong move executed with a sincere heart on his side. Poor Chul will be devastated when he woke up to realised he single handed cause so much angst to her,and may be the guilt of causing her angst may make him desires to fulfill all his other 3 option, mainly the Option 4.
normally these kind of drama, after a heart grinding, soul-snatching seperation, will be rewarded with a 'commsution of love", aka Option 4. lets hope, and dare you not be coy to admit, we all want Option 4. we are not nun or monks, or saints or angels.

• Like 6

15 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

some one complanied about having too many flashbacks i would complain about other dramas but W needs them to make the context clear. Some people definately dont pay attention to all the details. And flash backs are seeming too frequent because episode 9 and 8 wasnt suppose to be aired in the same week.

I loved the whole post! Thanks for sharing.  We have also remember that not everyone is as tuned into this as we worldiz are. People tend to sit down in front of the TV each week to forget about their own stuff . I remember The X-Files and Lost would always spend time recapping the events from the week before if there was a continuing storyline. It goes w/the genre of these shows because a lot of people don't always pay attention , it isn't the typical show that a lot of people generally tune into, and helps to continue the flow from the week before.

@Ahpheng That bathrobe c-strip was great. I knew you would come up w/something good to mark the occasion.  I do wish writer-nim could at least get the mystery solved about  seeing a shirtless Kang Cheolevil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif

@AuroraRain That was such a beautiful fmv. It brought tears to my eyes. Thank You

• Like 4

I really hate watching ep 9, I read the spoiler here expecting it to be a bad episode but after watching it, my feeling sucks! 

Like what YJ said in the preview if the story turn into such why she need to break off with KC? Why i felt like a fool to cry so much in episode 8.

Have to wait for the next 2 episodes but from the villians' faces suspect next week will be sucky for me too! :((

• Like 6

It is some scenes in the drama or only both of them have a free time 2 lunch 2gether???

* I keep on thinking is it the ring that keeps YJ come in webtoon??? bec now only the ring that has connection between them as KC himself who give it 2 YJ. and all characters exist 2 support the flow of story around main character.

*And I think KC is made new story over YJ. What I mean is all that accidentally meeting when they look each other made some memories about existence YJ. 

----> meeting accidentally 4 1st time in hospital (KC only see a sight of YJ) ---> meeting again for 2nd times (KC now see YJ face clearly) ---> meeting 4 the 3rd time and KC said "he remember YJ" and even questioning YJ who keeps looking at him with that SAD FACE.

*of course the writer have 2 answer the question from YJ,"why am I here again?"  bec yeah writer nim I've the same questions 2.  YJ character won't be in webtoon as KC, the main character already forgot about her but why she keeps back into webtoon.

*Some similarities between the main antagonist and main protagonist: 

1. both of them has a skill on shooting

2. Both of them can be on 2 world (real world & web toon world)  

3. Both of them follow their own will that even their creator, SM, can't handle them. (both of them actually "DIE" by the writer but they choose to live).

knowing now the story continues bec the main villain doesn't follow what his writer want.... really, W now got too powerful main villain. And what KC can do as he's only human that can't disappear 2 wherever he wants?:dizzy:And actually I'm so concern with the ending bec of it. Can the writer give the right ending 4 audiences???:scream:

• Like 18

I haven't watch the special epi yet..and I'm not really happy with the previews of the upcoming epi or those which have already been aired..what's with the freaking amnesia part!! Seriously the writers couldn't find anything else!! It is so hurtful to watch poor YJ suffering because KC couldn't recognize her anymore!! And the twist I don't get it..how do they plan on ending this show with the father being so messed up like this and KC belonging to W world and  YJ to the real one!! I was hoping a merge between the two worlds as in somehow with the jump W ends, all the characters get their own life in reality and the faceless villain gets a face and the fight between KC and him takes place in the real world..in this way nobody has to disappear or die or has to live in constant fear of vanishing in the middle of a sweet romantic moment..I don't know may be..I felt like this..until I get all of your reviews of the upcoming episodes I won't be watching the recently aired ones, reason 1 I have exams and reason 2. mainly because I'm not happy with the turns this drama is taking...Thank you chingus for the preview of epi 10 :)

• Like 3