[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

10 hours ago, MarieJose said:

Woaah a lot of new faces here in our thread welcome everyone :D with all the positive feedbacks the drama is getting and the interest from the audieances i'm sure it'll be one of it's own .. it's a deaback ... i can imagine right now how many awards it'll get .. hopefully :D  :D 

i just finished watching the second episode and just like the first it took may breath away .. but unlike the first this one had a MAJOR INCONVENIENCE.. wanna know what it is ??? IT'S THE FACT THAT THERE'S NO OTHER EPISODE AFTER IT UNLESS IN A RICHARD SIMMONS WEEK !!!!!!!!! Seriouslyyyyy someone tell me how am i gonna wait an entire week ??? No seriously why did they have to release such a preview they're so mean !!! Okay i got it they want to attract more viewers but what about the ones who are already attracted and to the bones ???????? AAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!! 

okay i need to calm down !! Huh 

thank you W for existing ... thank you my dear -SUPER GENIOUS WITH THE WILDEST IMAGINATION AND NON-REACHABLE-LEVEL OF CREATIVITY - writer .... thank you for who ever gave the script to LJS and HHJ i can't praise their acting enough it's overwhelming ... thank you my dear director for the best show everrrrrr !!!!!! 

i no longer care about the ratings .. one digits or two digits i really don't care anymore because as one of you said it's really bizarre and i'm starting to doubt them !!!! W is trending on naver/ daum/twitter .. it's prised by so many people .. it's videos are all over the top 10 and top 100 .. i even noticed that even the older videos such as the long preview of the press conf and their sectiontv interview were aded on the list ... W channel had over 3 thousands subscriber on naver but in one day it has 5 thousands .... let's not forget the real time rating .. i mean we all saw the chart .. W was on top on other dramas were down below not even close .. how can the ratings be so ... WRONG ??? I really really don't understand !!!!! 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I was reading your post and it was speaking my feelings word to word!!! I was out of breath the entire accident scene and then they gave me THAT preview!! :blink: I was like "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WAIT TILL WEDNESDAY!!!" :crazy: this drama made me live the madness of being terrified and happy and excited all at once!! 

yes I can't understand the raiting numbers too still it's good to see the increasing and sure it will keep on increasing for the upcoming episodes too!! :D but I think that it's not that important anymore since the huge interest and love of people to the drama is showing through the Naver, twiter, the high numbers of viewrs for the videos and real time rating and that's what matters the most!! the drama's team can see and feel the love of audiances for the drama and the acknowledgement of their hard work even if the rating isn't all that high!! ;) but still I wanted to get hight! :D

9 hours ago, uknowahah said:

'WHO ARE YOU?'

OMG, episode 2 was so good! My worries for this drama all went out of the window with this episode.

Hide contents

Episode one was a little too fast paced for my liking, and left little room for me to breath. I'm glad episode two gave more moments, like when YJ was speaking to her dad, that gave time for the audience to actually feel for the character rather than just watching the story progress. This episode has so many fun and suspenseful moments. I like how YJ transit from the real world to the webtoon world too. The idea that she has to wait for the chapter to end before exiting the world make perfect sense too, which means she can't travel in and out as she desire, which up the stakes in the episodes to come (when danger approach). The ending scene with KC breaking the fourth wall is just amazing. This shows that he is in control of his own fate and can somehow influence the course of the webtoon too, although I don't know if he was the one who stopped the time. I particularly like how he just look up the sky, questioning if there's in fact a larger force at work out there. Yay! Next episode we finally get to see KC in action, fighting against my favorite baddie aka the hooded man.

Is the rating of W really catching up to UF!? That's great news! There won't be a huge jump, but I'm sure if W continues to do well, the ratings will slowing climb its way to the top. IHYV's ratings started off rather low too. 

I don't thing it's Kang Cheol who stoped the time himself but I believe there is another person/thing that is helping Kang Cheol, we saw how a scene started getting drawn by itself on Yeon Joo's father's screen for the scene of Kang Cheol getting about to get poisoned by the nurse and got saved by Yeon Joo at the lest second and the same thing hapened when someone/something stoped the time for Kang Cheol to save himself and at the same time it changed the drawing of Yeon Joo's father, seriously that was a mind blowing moment!!

the AGB rating is rising but still lower than UF but TNMS is higher a little!! and I'm sure it will keep on increasing!! :D 

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

i think it will be hhahahaahha can't wait ..god everything abt this drama is so goo on TV and  behind the scenes :D  

I know! Has your anxiousness about the drama lessened now? 

I got my best friend to watch the drama (she also hasn't watched a Kdrama in many years) and she really liked it ^_^ I'm planning on torturing my boyfriend this weekend by making him watch it with me. He still has no idea what W is even about but that's because I haven't told him anything about the plot. I want him to go in blind :P 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

I don't thing it's Kang Cheol who stoped the time himself but I believe there is another person/thing that is helping Kang Cheol, we saw how a scene started getting drawn by itself on Yeon Joo's father's screen for the scene of Kang Cheol getting about to get poisoned by the nurse and got saved by Yeon Joo at the lest second and the same thing hapened when someone/something stoped the time for Kang Cheol to save himself and at the same time it changed the drawing of Yeon Joo's father, seriously that was a mind blowing moment!!

the AGB rating is rising but still lower than UF but TNMS is higher a little!! and I'm sure it will keep on increasing!! :D 

In the hospital scene it was because YJ entered in the webtoon world and her action changed the course of the story, and therefore it was being drawn by itself (and indirectly by YJ). However at the last scene, YJ was definitely not present. I do agree that something or person might have helped KC (a second artist?), but that eerie "WHO EXACTLY ARE YOU" comes from KC's monologue. 

• Like 5

Just finished watching ep.2 and I have a lot of questions came up while watching it LOL.

- It's quite interesting that at the beginning of the episode SB (one of OSM's underlings) said that no one can draw the characters like OSM does. So if OSM didn't draw it himself then who did it?
- I have read someone's post here that said perhaps KC also comes from the real world. It's possiblely that he might not be the manhwa character in the first place but there was something that caused him to stay in that world. But, again, there is still a long way to go. (Though I have to say that I'm down with this theory LOL)
- I wonder what is the reason why OYJ can teleport to the manhwa world. Like, right now, it was because KC was in the dangerous situations and she wanted to save him so she was there. (But if I'm not mistaken, in the first episode she didn't want to save him, right?) So it's quite interesting to find the reason how can she be in the manhwa world.
- So as far as we can see, the way OYJ can be out of the manhwa world is that she has to find the way to end the chapter with the cliffhanger (LOL why I find it's funny) But I think this way might not working anymore. I mean we saw in the preview that she says I love you to KC and I think that won't work for sure! (can't wait to see their reactions LOL)
- I don't think I saw OSM panic about how his daughter ended up in the manhwa though. I mean he didn't like it of course, but he didn't surprised to see OYJ in the manhwa at all. It's really mystery here.

I think I still have more questions, but, nah, it's just 2 episodes I don't think my questions have answers yet. But it's fun to think though LOL. (normally I just watched the series and just let it be I was too lazy to have question)

Oh lord, can Wednesday come any faster?

• Like 6

9 hours ago, skyangellove said:

In the long trailer, when KC pulls in YJ's dad, he says: "Let's stop now." (그만하자).

so this must mean that YJ's dad has seen KC before?

maybe he's calling KC a monster, because he thinks KC killed his own family? Maybe he didnt write for that to happen? 0R....

Maybe theres another webtoon creator in KC's world who is trying to take over and dominate and YJ's dad thinks it's KC...but it's actually someone else. YJ's dad realizes this-and this why he has to kill KC-the main character of his work... If KC is destroyed, then the webtoon world will also be destroyed.

yes he saw Kang Cheol as a ling breathing man but don't know when was the 1st time he realised it or was it from the very start!!

he said that he'll kill him/eat him up like in that profecy related to the picture he had on his desk which I don't know why he thing that way but he's feering Kang Cheol of ending him, though he should after all he did to him and his non stoping attempt of murder toward him!!

I think that there is a misanderstanding in Yeon Joo's father fear of Kang Cheol and something he's afraid of but don't know what is!! 

9 hours ago, jeijei said:

Does Dad have any control on the scenes where YJ appears in the manhwa world? Does the story draw itself real-time and Dad cannot do anything but watch it? 

Edit: The answers are in the ending of Ep. 2. It's so fantastic!

yes!! seing him watching everything going against what he's planning before his eyes was a pleasure for me!! and the last scene when his drawing of Kan Cheol's carcrashing started to disapear and he couldn't draw on his screen anymore!! WOW!! it was awesome!! :w00t:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Jalhanda said:

@lovely_skham_stv present my dear! I am here...but give me some time so I can comment and spazz with you. I saw some of the videos and some friends of mine are also going gaga over this series...refreshing indeed and the OTP are such eye candies!

Best present ever!!!!! Lol don't worry I'll be patiently waiting to here your thoughts!!!!!! Pali Pali, you won't be disappointed!!! Today is Friday....... So 5 more days ughhhhh the pains of watching this drama :tears: Wednesday seems so far away......

Welcome to the new members!! This is really great to see!!! We encourage everyone to come out amd support "W" which it's shaping up to be a rather spazzworth thread!!! Yah for great dramas

@songsquare where are you lol?

BIG THANX TO THE USUAL UPDATERS ( you know who you are) THIS HAS BEEN AN ENJOYABLE RIDE SO FAR AND WERE STILL ON EPISODE 2! CAINT WAIT FOR MANY MOMENTS......

"W" FIGHTING

• Like 5