[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

54 minutes ago, shana0127 said:

have been lurking around and read somebody say ,it may not have happy ending

well seeing promotion and competition,  i feel W will surely have a happy and promising ending with lot of suspense ,drama and melodrama in between. The drama has to compete with real good once that r airing so it needs to have feel good effect with promising story line to stay on top . MBC and promoters of show know it very well .

So guys dont worry . Watch the show in name of Lee Jong Suk and Han Hye Joo ,they r enough guerentee that W is going to be an awesome show with great story and chemistry.

I got a strong feeling about the not-so-happy ending, too..
In any case, I hope the writer won't change the ending to suit the audience's demand. Who doesn't love a happy ending?
But if the writer is pressured to re-write the ending and compromise the story in the meantime, then it's a no go. I hope it doesn't go to that. 

Have faith in our W writer! I know she won't let us down. 

yehhh..and lee bo young if possible ^_^ 

yehh good he did not have cold or smthin

with her baby daughter maybe? Heh

• Like 4

15 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

can it be? so it's either the rain or jumping a bridge?!! somehow I feel the writer is going to make my life heard as well!! isn't there less torturing way?!! poor Kang Cheol and Lee Jong Seok!! 

maybe it has something to do with water...our OTP connection.... hahahaha... just like you said jumping in the river or raining

15 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

yes, that would be great!! :wub:

hhhhhhhh yes!! I was terrified of the idea!! I started picturing it in my mind while reading your words and ended up freeking out!! 

I know that we'll cry a river for them but not at the end!! not that!!! I can endure the pain (while crying for them) as long as they have their happy ending!!

yes, W team...Fighting!!

I think you should prepare a box of tissue...you know...with a genre of melodrama....

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, shin.u said:

whattttttttttttttttttttttttttt ahahahahh Rania, i said 6 tons not 30 =))) 

if 30 tons our babi gets sick for sure . if 30 tons, he has to film  5 more nights =))) no no i dun want him to get sick, he has filmed the raining scenes 3 times already .... if he need more raining scene .. maybe the total is 30 tons LOL 

even 6 tons are too much!! :blink: 

if it's real that the rain is his link to the other world then he'll film more rain scenes!! :tears: 

I'm sorry but is rainy9 your tumbler account?!!

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

In any case, I hope the writer won't change the ending to suit the audience's demand. Who doesn't love a happy ending?
But if the writer is pressured to re-write the ending and compromise the story in the meantime, then it's a no go. I hope it doesn't go to that. 

with her baby daughter maybe? Heh

I don't think that' possible, they used to change of the stoy/ending when the drama was airing while shooting but now I believe they'll end shoting for the drama while we're still on the 1st half of the drama so the viewers still have plany of episodes ahaed of them to show concerne enough to pressure the writer to change his/her story/ending!!

yes, let's trust the writer to give us a great story!! :D

aww...but I don't think that's possible, I think they (Lee Bo Young anf Ji Sung-ssi) want her to tay away from the media's attention!!

30 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

maybe it has something to do with water...our OTP connection.... hahahaha... just like you said jumping in the river or raining

I think you should prepare a box of tissue...you know...with a genre of melodrama....

ahhh your making my heart sink more and more!! 

but in that case Kang Cheol and Yeon Joo's trigger to reach each other's world would be different because I/we saw nothing like rain or bridge when Yeon Joo transported to Kang Cheol's world!!

I believe so!! and add to it medical suplies like the one that helps breathing (I forgot the name)!! 

ahhhh I just remembered how terrified I was while watching ICHYV but I had a happy ending so this can be the same righ?!! please say yes!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how despirate I am!! :lol:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, shana0127 said:

have been lurking around and read somebody say ,it may not have happy ending

well seeing promotion and competition,  i feel W will surely have a happy and promising ending with lot of suspense ,drama and melodrama in between. The drama has to compete with real good once that r airing so it needs to have feel good effect with promising story line to stay on top . MBC and promoters of show know it very well .

So guys dont worry . Watch the show in name of Lee Jong Suk and Han Hye Joo ,they r enough guerentee that W is going to be an awesome show with great story and chemistry.

hopeeeee sooooo but what do u think abt the ratings?

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

well a non happy will mar the taste of a drama,specially when it will be watched in future . It will be quit normal and easy to give it a non happy ending as right from beginning we know Kang Chool is a comic character so its obvious to treat the whole drama a conflict between comic character ,its creator and his daughter ,so what is the suspense then !!! nothing ! father wants to end his comic ,daughter does not want coy she loves the character and so wants to rewrite things so fantacises story plot(writers do have capacity to fantacise their plot realistically) and in end will rewrite it to make it happy ending  .Well thats obvious ,u dont need suspense drama for it

The supense is why Kang Chool can come to real world .Its impossible for comic character to come to reality untill and unless it is real itself . Thats where this drama is different. Till now we have dramas where real people travel to diffrent fantacy world or comic world but comic character coming in real world where all can see him in real can only happen either the character is coming from different time dimension or it is somewhere real itself.

Here time dimensions r same so only possible reasonwhy Kang Chool can come to real world is coz he is real himself . Now how he is real and related to real is the suspense that writer will unfold .

So we have all chances to have a happy ending untill and unless one of lead character is killed.

Since it is already said by many that writer is not of a saddist type to kill leads. So chances of having happy ending r 99.99 percent.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, shana0127 said:

well a non happy will mar the taste of a drama,specially when it will be watched in future . It will be quit normal and easy to give it a non happy ending as right from beginning we know Kang Chool is a comic character so its obvious to treat the whole drama a conflict between comic character ,its creator and his daughter ,so what is the suspense then !!! nothing ! father wants to end his comic ,daughter does not want coy she loves the character and so wants to rewrite things so fantacises story plot(writers do have capacity to fantacise their plot realistically) and in end will rewrite it to make it happy ending  .Well thats obvious ,u dont need suspense drama for it

The supense is why Kang Chool can come to real world .Its impossible for comic character to come to reality untill and unless it is real itself . Thats where this drama is different. Till now we have dramas where real people travel to diffrent fantacy world or comic world but comic character coming in real world where all can see him in real can only happen either the character is coming from different time dimension or it is somewhere real itself.

Here time dimensions r same so only possible reasonwhy Kang Chool can come to real world is coz he is real himself . Now how he is real and related to real is the suspense that writer will unfold .

So we have all chances to have a happy ending untill and unless one of lead character is killed.

Since it is already said by many that writer is not of a saddist type to kill leads. So chances of having happy ending r 99.99 percent.

I love what you said, it rises my hope and I loved what you said about Kang Cheol being real!! like you I believe he's real, somehow, we just need the writer to tell us how!!

still even if he's real, which I think he is, he can die anyway either because what links him to reality links him to death as well or for another reason and that way we can have all the suspence and thrill uncovering Kang Cheol's link to reality and a sad ending melodrama!! (I can't believe I'm writing this!! the thought of it is killing me!!) but I don't think we'll have this kind of a (melo)drama plus the previous dramas of the same writer had all the fear of a (death) separation between the OTPs but there was always a happy ending so unless she wants to change her minde and have her 1st (death) separation OTP in this drama, to which "pleaaaaaaase writer-nim, DON'T!!!", we/our OTP will have a happy ending!! :D

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

hopeeeee sooooo but what do u think abt the ratings?

it should have good ratings, well reasons r :

1.LEE JONG SUK, he is the USP of the show . Actor with pretty good fan following and has knack of making good choice of drama .Cherry on the top is his promising acting. He may not be best yet he is good enough to keep people glued with his looks and acting . His knack to strike chemistry with female lead will earn him romance lovers (something on which opposite show is cherishing right now ).

2. STORY of drama : its new and refreshing and as said by promoters they keep things simple and r able to explaine logically how comic character is able to come in reality (HHJ, they need not explain much ,well fans and writers have capacity to have realistic fantacy, so when u say u r sucked up in webtoon , its as simple as saying ,i had a nap and during that i was in webtoon !) The starting episodes will be crucial for sure

3. CHEMISTRY of OTP : That's pouring out everywhere . The show has everything to enhance it. Their is lot of  melodrama and adventure  in KC life making him cold and mature and HJ is full of curiosity and freshness. So when two such characters meet in typical kdrama a blockbuster chemistry is bound to happen. Don't forget we have chemistry king LJS and Quen HHJ in the show.

So when all three pieces fall in place a hit drama is bound to happen.

Question is whether the show will be blockbuster or not ,well that will be decided how gripping story turns out to be. If it turns lame and weak midway then show won't be able to break DOS records .

So yes LJS can deliver a hit but only a good story can make it super hit

• Like 5

2 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

JONG SUK SCREENCAP

Hide contents

I can't wait for this scene (actually for the entire drama but this sceen is one of the sceens that I'm looking forward impatiently)!! Lee Jong Seok/Kang Cheol looks awesemly manly in the sharpshooting sceen and in the next scene he's so cute with the wink and salute!! :wub:

57 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

LJS' Staff from W set seems they are filming for hours now 

I hope the hard work of the entire team of W drama pays off when the drama airs!! 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, shana0127 said:

it should have good ratings, well reasons r :

1.LEE JONG SUK, he is the USP of the show . Actor with pretty good fan following and good choice of drama cherry on the top is his promising acting. he may not be best yet he is good enough to keep people glued with his looks and acting . His knack to strike chemistry with female lead will earn him romance lovers (something on which opposite show is cherishing right now ).

2. STORY of drama : its new and refreshing and as said by promoters they keep things simple and r able to explaine logically how comic character is able to come in reality (HHJ, they need not explain much ,well fans and writers have capacity to have realistic fantacy, so when u say u r suched up in webtoon , its as sime as saying ,i had a nap and during that i was in webtoon !) The starting episodes will be crucial for sure

3. CHEMISTRY of OTP : That'os pouring out everywhere . The show has everything to enhance it. Their is lot of  melodrama and adventure  in KC life making him cold and mature and HJ is full of curiocity and freshness. So when two such characters meet in typical kdrama a blockbuster chemistry is bound to happen. Dont forget we have chemistry king LJS and HHJ in the show

So when all three pieces fall in place a hit drama is bound to happen.

Question is whether the show will be blockbuster or not ,well that will be decided how gripping story torns out to be. If it turns lame and weak midway then show won't be able to break DOS records . So yes LJS can deliver a hit but only a good story can make it super hit

1/ I don't know much who's best and who's not in K-dramaland but Lee Jong Seok is deffinitely is one of the best actors in my list!! he always delivers every emotion to hitt the right spot with no fail and all I'm left with is pure satisfaction for his every scene!! (I have actors that I end up wishing them to do more or less or see other actors making better than them in some scenes or the entire drama but Lee Jong Seok always wins his place and makes me feel his role and love him more for making his characters comes to life the way he does!! and I can't stop admiring his portrayal for Kang Cheol's character, though all we saw are stills and teasers but I can see the perfect job he did in portraying him!! I believe this character is a huge step up for him as an actor!!

2/ hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes, I think that Kang Cheol's rules are more complicated but I don't think Yeon Joo's would be that simple either!! :lol: and I love how they said they'll take their time to explaine to us viewer the rules so we can have a good grab of the fantacy world when the story heads on!!

3/ they became a trend before the drama even starts so nothing can be added about their captivating chemestry and the story will make it more and more captivating :wub:

4/ "So yes LJS can deliver a hit but only a good story can make it super hit" perfectly said!!

• Like 5

5 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I don't think that' possible, they used to change of the stoy/ending when the drama was airing while shooting but now I believe they'll end shoting for the drama while we're still on the 1st half of the drama so the viewers still have plany of episodes ahaed of them to show concerne enough to pressure the writer to change his/her story/ending!!

yes, let's trust the writer to give us a great story!! :D

aww...but I don't think that's possible, I think they (Lee Bo Young anf Ji Sung-ssi) want her to tay away from the media's attention!!

Really? That means there's no chance for episode extension too? :( (Look at how contradicting I'm sounding :vicx:)
Damn, I guess they are both protective of their little baby. Hahaha!! 

5 hours ago, shana0127 said:

I know there's definitely a twist to the story. I love your rationale but happy ending does come with a stake too.
What's your idea of happy ending? In the film Oldboy, the man and the girl did end up together, but the man is broken down to his core. 
His enemy is dead, but he exerted his revenge. So is that still a happy ending? 

I agree that the best ending I can hope for is that both lead character survive, but that doesn't mean they would end up together. 

Would that still count for a happy ending for you?

I know I may sound a little pessimistic, (people who knows me hate that) but I just don't want to be disappointed. There's no 100% when it comes to suspense. 

4 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

it looks like it's from the scene where Kang Cheol met Yeon Joo in her world in front of the hospital!! Am I right?!!

I'm not sure but YJ is wearing her purple surgical gown, with her hair tied back. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, uknowahah said:

Really? That means there's no chance for episode extension too? :( (Look at how contradicting I'm sounding :vicx:)
Damn, I guess they are both protective of their little baby. Hahaha!! 

I know there's definitely a twist to the story. I love your rationale but happy ending does come with a stake too.
What's your idea of happy ending? In the film Oldboy, the man and the girl did end up together, but the man is broken down to his core. 
His enemy is dead, but he exerted his revenge. So is that still a happy ending? 

I agree that the best ending I can hope for is that both lead character survive, but that doesn't mean they would end up together. 

Would that still count for a happy ending for you?

I know I may sound a little pessimistic, (people who knows me hate that) but I just don't want to be disappointed. There's no 100% when it comes to suspense. 

I'm not sure but YJ is wearing her purple surgical gown, with her hair tied back. 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's natural with dramas that we love :D you want to see your OTP/drama more but you don't want it to affect the quality of the drama's story!! 

hhhhhhhhh I think it's better that way!!

unfortunatly happy endings can be a let down when they are not well written and sometimes sad endings can be more satisfying writing wise!! (I never loved sad endings but sometimes I can see that it's the only right thing to hapen) still I want a satisfying well writen happy ending with my OTP having a happy life together!! :D

you're right, this genre of dramas keeps us guessing how things will end unlike rom-coms where we're (mostly) sure we/our OTP will have a happy ending!! and it's good to keep your hopes in check but I want to trust that we'll have a happy ending or I'll have a breadown from worrying, which I think I'll go through while watching the drama!! 

yes, I saw that, that's why I said it's from the scene where she met Kang Cheol infront of the hospital in her world!!

• Like 4

I was rewatching the teaser: http://tvcast.naver.com/v/980203 and I think that the scene where Kang Cheol was on the rooftop wearing black suite (at 0:30) will precede the scene where he's drenching in the rain while crossing the street!! he looked sad and lost in his thoughts in both scenes and he's wearing the same outfit!! can it be that he realised that his world isn't true?!! but how? ahhh, am I going to start asking more questions over my own theory?!! 

• Like 5