[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

9 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

do not worry much about screenshot of the presscon , we will get lot of them don't worry :) 

I hope so!! I want to see ALOT of them!! :D :wub:

9 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

glad to know that ...I hope fans will continue to support them up to the day W drama ends... now I just have to wait for W...and waiting for July 20 is so hard... hoping for a good storyline too... W Fighting!!!

we'll have the press conference and the long trailer to ease our witing or actually make us more impatient!! :w00t: for now everything looks GREAT and I hope the result would be the same and even better!! W Fighting!! 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

LJS' staff IG update from W set 

is this Kang Cheol's home? I like it!! ... now thinking about it, I feel sad, Kang Cheol has a beautiful big house but he doesn't have a home!! it's only him in such a beautiful but lifeless house!! :tears: the good thing is that Yeon Joo will be his home!! :wub:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

is this Kang Cheol's home? I like it!! ... now thinking about it, I feel sad, Kang Cheol has a beautiful big house but he doesn't have a home!! it's only him in such a beautiful but lifeless house!! :tears: the good thing is that Yeon Joo will be his home!! :wub:

dunno why i feel he ll be living in a penthouse at 5 stars hotel

• Like 4

so happy that we only left with 3 days.. Will be camping here for live recap hehe :) 

At the moment, I have nothing to do or watch :( 

i hope that the ratings would be good since uc is showing on the same day. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, moomooz said:
so happy that we only left with 3 days.. Will be camping here for live recap hehe :) 

At the moment, I have nothing to do or watch :( 

i hope that the ratings would be good since uc is showing on the same day. 

ye hope so ..

u mean u ll do live recapping for us ? or to read live recap ? :D 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

ye hope so ..

u mean u ll do live recapping for us ? or to read live recap ? :D 

Haha I'm not good in understanding korean.. Shall camp here to read recap hehe ;)  

Im wondering if LJS will insta with HHJ ... 

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, moomooz said:

Haha I'm not good in understanding korean.. Shall camp here to read recap hehe ;)  

Im wondering if LJS will insta with HHJ ... 

hahahahahaha yeh we will do that too :lol:

yeh wonder abt that let's wait nd see ^_^ 

• Like 4

I'm hearing OSTs from diferent dramas and it makes me impatient to hear our drama's OSTs!!! I'm thinking "how will they be?" "who's the singers that will sing them?" I really hope we'll have great OSTs for the drama as Great as the drama looks!! :D 

• Like 4

Just now, sakura2016 said:

I'm hearing OSTs from diferent dramas and it makes me impatient to hear our drama's OSTs!!! I'm thinking "how will tehey be?" "what singers will sing them?" I really hope we'll have great OSTs for the drama as Great as the drama looks!! :D 

yeh hope they ll make good OSTs for this drama, they can make geat lyrrics abt 2 lovers living in 2 diff worlds :wub: 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

it's not good to have a big house if you only live alone ...you'll just feel the emptiness more with that... rich people can have all the money in the world but yet they aren't happy... because money isn't about everything...what's the use of money if you don't have a family to share it with or with around the people who loves you...this is why I pity KC...he's now alone but hope not forever alone ... you're right he can live with OYJ...and build up their future in the real world.... hahahahah  16 Crazy funny next door neighbor emoji gifs emoticons

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

it's not good to have a big house if you only live alone ...you'll just feel the emptiness more with that... rich people can have all the money in the world but yet they aren't happy... because money isn't about everything...what's the use of money if you don't have a family to share it with or with around the people who loves you...this is why I pity KC...he's now alone but hope not forever alone ... you're right he can live with OYJ...and build up their future in the real world.... hahahahah  16 Crazy funny next door neighbor emoji gifs emoticons

exactly that's why he ll be living in a hotel since there s no home without a familyy :D 

he ll buy one whe he marries OYJ :wub:

• Like 3

15 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I'm hearing OSTs from diferent dramas and it makes me impatient to hear our drama's OSTs!!! I'm thinking "how will they be?" "who's the singers that will sing them?" I really hope we'll have great OSTs for the drama as Great as the drama looks!! :D 

let me guess we will have an sm artist with this OST thing...'cause SMent like to make their artist sang a soundtrack for every drama...most of all if it's a big hit drama... but I hope we'll have Yoon Mi Rae or Baek Ji Young ...they maybe a lucky charm because every drama with their song in it....it became a big hit...

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

I remeber reading in Kang Cheol's character added discription how people looks at him with envy believing that he have everything while in reality he's living a shattered life since he lost his parents!! :tears: I can't wait to see him finding love and a reason to live by Yeon Joo's side!! :wub: can I ask for his bodyguard and father figure to be with him in the real world too? I know I'm greedy!! :D 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

exactly that's why he ll be living in a hotel since there s no home without a familyy :D 

he ll buy one whe he marries OYJ :wub:

hahaha yeah! 'cause they will make a big family there... with little Kang Chul and little Yeon Joo... I bet if KC will really live in the real world at the end...all his wealth will be gone...he will be a simple citizen in Korea not like when he is in webtoon comics...it will be the total opposite...

15 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I remeber reading in Kang Cheol's character added discription how people looks at him with envy believing that he have everything while in reality he's living a shattered life since he lost his parents!! :tears: I can't wait to see him finding love and a reason to live by Yeon Joo's side!! :wub: can I ask for his bodyguard and father figure to be with him in the real world too? I know I'm greedy!! :D 

there's a saying "what you see is not always what it seems" and KC is one example of that...I bet idols and stars or even a billionaire in real life can be applied to that...I have this feeling that his bodyguard might die too...everyone in the story have a possibility to die even our OTP...but I'm in the positive side ...and I believe they will live happily ever after...

• Like 3