[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

8 hours ago, delightful said:

That is one thing I'm wondering about since May doesn't have a romantic interest in Kongpope in the actual novel, I want to see how it plays out in the series. I hope we don't end up hating on May in the end, because we all want her to end up with Aim. Plus... her character seems to be pretty well level headed, like she wouldn't be clingy and 'fight' to get Kongpope. I see her as someone who kind of has mistaken her 'good' feelings towards Kongpope's bravery as 'love'. I think when Aim gets up the courage to confess to her, and she does a comparison of her feelings she will figure out that what she feels for Kongpope is just admiration, since he did kind of help her and stand up for the rest of the class. Also.. I think if Kongpope finds out that Aim likes May, but she likes him.. I see Kongpope just telling her straight out that he has someone he likes. I don't see Kongpope as someone that is afraid to tell someone like May the truth. I don't know... I just don't want to end up hating her character, I want SOTUS to be a 'happy' series. I like a little bit of drama, but the whole girl clinging onto a guy thing is so outdated. I don't want her to become another 'Jean'(MIR) or 'Aim'(LS), those are the right names, right? LOL! I am not including 'Yuri', because I didn't hate her, she was actually pretty understanding in the end. And I felt really bad for her too.

Anyways, P'Kate had mentioned that on their 2nd date Kongpope and Arthit run into Plae at the mall, right? I wonder if we'll get to see her with her date/girlfriend? That would be sweet to see. And I wonder who Maprang will end up with? I'm asking because Thai series/dramas tend to make a couple for almost every single character. I know it's very 'naam-nao' (sappy) but that's what my 20 years of watching Thai lakorns has told me... here I go revealing my age again... :sweatingbullets:

I dont really like Aim and Jean too..hopefully the writer didnt make May become like this or else i dont know what happened to her hmm

Did Plae character same in the novel? 

1 minute ago, taehyungs said:

"i think that i'm your wife"

"you're my husband"

OHMYGAWD LOL

tumblr_oek2123aUO1uks4zso2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oex0uom5qB1u7lyr9o1_250.gif

i need to see this :tears:

You can watch the full video since this already subbed by delightful

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, taehyungs said:

@yoojung9493 Oh really? You can pass me the link? :)

Someone uploaded it on google drive. Kristsingto gmm live Cr: @delightful:)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0XEW5Uy2czKNmk2SHVNLVlJY0k/view

18 minutes ago, Ayuchi_5 said:

guuys! Someone can link to me the download of the signature live video? I just go back until page 231 and I can't find it :(

here :)

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

If anyone needs a profile icon...

tumblr_oex2cmgaSV1vtisrzo1_250.gif

I just want this smile as someone's avatar...I love mine too much to change right now. 

Also, I forgot what size they should be. I kept this under 500K.

Done. Had been meaning to add an avatar. Thanks for creating it! 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

That one is another party with SOTUS production team. The song is Tang Kong Foon, their favorite song.

I think his concert at 20 August is one held in his university.

Thank you for sharing , Singto is really the biggest fan for him in that video. 

11 hours ago, apeach said:

after disappointment about ep 8 scene where kongpop is drowning, I decided to make my own version for that scene. I asked @delightful to use her videos and she was okay with it. Here's the video:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4x0lzm_sts-ep-8-drowning-scene-edited_tv

Password: delightful

Enjoy! :blush:

*PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD ANYWHERE ELSE. AFTERALL IT'S STILL @delightful SUBBED VIDEO.*

(p.s. sorry if it's such a crappy edited video... lol)

great job , I even like the edited version more than the original one. 

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

I just want this smile as someone's avatar...I love mine too much to change right now. 

Thank you ,@jaelephy for the avatar!

I did as you wished and now this smiling Arthit will be my avatar!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, apeach said:

If it isn't because of your subs, I wouldn't even think to make a video like this. so, THANK YOUUUU! :heart:

Thanks! For now, I don't have any download link for it. but maybe I'll try to. I'll inform you later, okay? :)

Thanks to you too! seriously, that's my thought while editing this video... they should just make the show duration itself around 60-120 minutes/ep, so they've more freedom to edit the whole episode... sigh.

Haha that would be my pleasure... XD but sadly, college life is killing me right now with all the tasks given... :bawling:

Thank you so much for the positive feedbacks, guys! :heart:

Scenes that I choose are (mostly) the ones where Arthit is either scolding or advicing him about something. And that's all happened because Kongpope himself... so, yeah..:P

So i do expect now when some hotter scenes are coming out you might wish to edit them so we will stick with them for long time, Great editing job with color adaptation and music background at the very right place in the very right moment. Thanks a lot 

• Like 4

Hi all. I've always been a silent reader in this thread. I just want to say thank you for sharing all the videos and photos here. :)

I really enjoyed this drama.. and really love watching their interactions in the drama and also real life :wub:

WG6Dxt.jpg

also wanted to share this.. seem like in acting class

• Like 10

3 hours ago, ikkiek said:

I think someone here has told about the Pink Milk recipe.

It's used SALAK syrup (in Thai called SALA) not Strawberry syrup.   

Let's make a Pink Milk:

Thank you so much for this. I had been waiting for a recipe. And now I can go to Asian shops looking for Salak Syrup, knowing exactly what it'll loike/what the fruits look like.

Is this drink as prominent in other shows as much as it is in Sotus?

Also, thank you so much to @momobae for the recipe video!!!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, jaelephy said:

tumblr_oex2cmgaSV1vtisrzo1_250.gif

Thanks. I will use it for my profile pic. He so fluffy and squishy. :wub:

• Like 5