[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Selamat petang semua! Hi. 

I'm newbie here and been a silent reader for longest time but been active in lovesick forum a long ago.

whenever I read the thread yalls make me in awe. I don't know I think we had some feeling attached by sharing the same thing. Awuch. 

anyway, may I ask. All of the subbed episodes by @delightful are they the uncut version or the tv version? hope someone help to answer this. I scare to lose 1 minute of unseen clip. Hehe. 

Oh btw. I'm from Malaysia and 93 liner. Who is with me? 

Xoxo

• Like 12

11 hours ago, zerozero62 said:

Off 91Line and New 93Line

So far that i know about their age:
91line Off, M (P'Dear) and Alice Tsoi (Namtan)
93line New
94line Singto, Ice (P'Knot), M (Dee), Toptap, Aujun, Aor (P'Tum)
95line Krist, Neen, Wawa (Maprang), Janhae
96line Gunsmile, Fluke, Prince (Oak), Arm (P'Yatch or idk his name._. the sophomore/the gamer senior lol)

CMIIW._.

I'm a 90line.. a year older than Off... if I don't know Off.. I will think that he's 96line (same with gunsmile n fluke).. he really cute n have baby face...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, boysloveheaven8hell said:

I'm newbie here and been a silent reader for longest time but been active in lovesick forum a long ago.

whenever I read the thread yalls make me in awe. I don't know I think we had some feeling attached by sharing the same thing. Awuch. 

anyway, may I ask. All of the subbed episodes by @delightful are they the uncut version or the tv version? hope someone help to answer this. I scare to lose 1 minute of unseen clip. Hehe. 

Xoxo

Welcome to this thread... I'm also from malaysia but I'm 90line..

• Like 2

Note: From GMM TV, We have interview from SOTUS casts. Krist, Singto and Gunsmile.

//off topic: Gunsmile has a lot of talents as well as Singto he can sing and do it very well.

Does someone post about his current song?

Spoiler

Song : Ya-Pid (Poison) / cover ver. by Gunsmile

OST : War of High School.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, boysloveheaven8hell said:

Xoxo

Hi welcome here! :) Yes all the ones that delightful subbed are the Line TV version ^^ There hasn't really been much of a difference between the One HD version and the Line TV version so far actually. Except in episode three where Arthit bumps his head on the door in the Line TV version, but doesn't do so in the One HD version. 

I'm a 94 liner so kind of close ^_^ 

• Like 3

They are busy signing posters. I wish they could notice us and give us a shoutout. Anyone here speak thai who is online now? Can you get on the comment section for the live video and get us a shoutout if possible?

@Jay BudLight Interesting. I see OAJUN, NEWWIE, GUNSMILE and OFF aren't casted on those posters yet. What happened to the people they replaced? I kinda feel bad for the people who were replaced but I'm glad we got our present cast. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, MaguStrates said:

They are busy signing posters. I wish they could notice us and give us a shoutout. Anyone here speak thai who is online now? Can you get on the comment section for the live video and get us a shoutout if possible?

I just watch and most of the time they were talking about food (sticky rice) lol. Sing mentioned that Krist didn't reply his chat in DotA. 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

I just watch and most of the time they were talking about food (sticky rice) lol. Sing mentioned that Krist didn't reply his chat in DotA. 

I noticed that Sing always invites Krist to play dota but Krist seems to be busy and won't play with him. :rolleyes:

• Like 6

1 minute ago, originalnickname said:

I can't believe Singto is older than me (OK only 5 months, but still :D) and Krist is a year younger :blink:

And about that conversation y'all had about dating a younger guy, well I never dated anyone (yeah I know....) so I wouldn't care about the guy's age at this point :D #21yearssingle #sadlovelife 

Although I'm so used to being single, I don't even care anymore....

God this thread is getting personal :D

• Like 3