[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

11 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Wow there's another version of Ripples that I love even more here :wub: almost exactly the same, except at the  climax, it's different ;)

It sounds dope though. Do you have the link for the original ver?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, delightful said:

As much as I'd like to save all that compliment for myself.. the reason I'm up at 3AM.. well, I got up at 2AM actually... is because I went to bed right after my friend left at 7pm. So after sleeping for 7 hours I just automatically got up, I usually don't sleep more than that. And now I've had my breakfast (instant noodle with tons of veges at 4AM) and now I'm going to go back to translating.

I really don't want this episode to end. It's so good! And next week's preview!!! OMG!! The gear! The gear! Arthit looking all flustered because he thought Kongpope doesn't want to be his 'junior' anymore. HAHAHAHA*evil laugh* HE'LL BE MORE THAN YOUR JUNIOR! THAT'S WHAT HE'S SAYING!!! HAHAHAHHAHAAAAA *end evil laugh*

You know how Arthit can't understand his own feelings? Well... this is Noh sitting on his couch in the band room trying to tell Arthit what his feelings are.

A: N'Noh, I don't know what this feeling is..  have you ever experienced it?

N: Let me see... P'Arthit, is it like diarrhea?

A: Huh? *widens eyes*

N: You know, when you try to hold your  s h i t  in because you want to continue playing your video games, but  s h i t  is always  s h i t, it's going to come out, right? So your feelings for P'Kongpope is like that, you want to hold it in but it slowly seeps out a little at a time. At first it's small like farting, you don't think it's a big deal but your friends can smell it so they know something is up. That's when they start to tease you or give you guys nicknames, in your case Evil Senior and Mr. First Year or 0062.

A: *mouth gaping open in disbelief*

N: Then the hardest part comes, you now know that other people are sensing it, so you try harder to keep it in, like you tighten your  a s s hole really tight just like how you push P'Kongpope away at first. Then... when you think that    s h  i t  has settled down and you're safe... BOOM! It hits you hard! And it threatens your tightened  a s s hole! Just like how you're going to realize that your world is messed up without P'Kongpope, it'll hit you hard! Then finally, you have to accept the truth. You have to let that  s h i t out, just like how you're going to have that bridge scene.

A: .................. Are... you... predicting my future? *confused face*

N: Heeheehee.. Just know that P'Arthit's life is going to be  f u c ked up from now on if you keep hiding your feelings. I know.. I've been there. :blink:

ahahaha! thank you, i needed that laugh.

that was sooo very much the Noh from the book!! love love it. poor P'Arthit.

also thank you for all the translations and subs!!

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

:grin: haha that'll be awesome, since I was very surprised he didn't even notice that Wad wasn't there... No one noticed.... It's weird, isn't it ? :blink:

Was just saying that literally a couple of hours ago... If Prem makes a comment about Wad's absence in the next episode, he didn't go. But if no one reacts to his absence, he must have been there but was cut during editing...

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

Was just saying that literally a couple of hours ago... If Prem makes a comment about Wad's absence in the next episode, he didn't go. But if no one reacts to his absence, he must have been there but was cut during editing...

Yep, I hope it will be adressed in next week's episode....

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

LoL Wad's picture from our professional photographer Prem.

I know you must be excited.

Lol. No wonder he took so many. He didn't even include the tag and just shot Wad's face. Is this another sign from the Sotus gods of a budding relationship? I would rather be surprised by them becoming a couple near the end than see their development. That way they will not outshine the main couple but at the same time be at the same level as them. Imagine Kong and Arthit finally admitting their feelings for each other and end up as a couple and then a few days later at a get-together, comes Prem holding Wad's hand, feeling a little embarrassed. They tried to pull away but it's already too late so they continue to hold hands until they arrive to the shock of everyone. And then there's a montage explaining everything. Wouldn't that be so awesome?

• Like 8

I just finished watching the uncut ver... And i can't help but wondering what are they talking about....:bawling: why they look serious at first and then they look all cute together in the end of this episode??? :flushed: badly need the engsub version... :D

And arthit why he is so cute with his bang down like that?? I can't hold myself to not spazzing over him...  :wub:

Anyway this episode is reminded me of the last day of my hazing time in high school when all seniors said sorry for being harsh to freshmen and they told us to not afraid of them when we meet in daily routines at school or when we meet in other places...  :blush: some of the seniors (the females ones) was crying at that time :grin:

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, samvilerow23 said:

thank you! i was kind of hoping someone would make a playlist of music from the show and now its here :w00t:

Hell yeah! 39 songs ;) And I will keep adding songs every week even though most of the time as you probably noticed it's the same musics over and over again 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, originalnickname said:

But I'm younger than him technically because I was born in December ^_^

Omg yeah in MIR they're so young they're like babies to me even though they're just 5 years younger o_O

EDIT : page 222 make a wish!!!!! :wub:

Yay 222! ...wait I'm a page late ;-;

Haha I'm older than Singto then... January. And he's July right?

2 hours ago, JavieR said:

Lovesick - Teens/Puberty

Make It Right - Fetus HAHAHAHA

Sotus The Series - Perfect age! Yasss 

HAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL fetus!!! I think someone mentioned earlier about feeling guilty about drooling over Captain :sweatingbullets: That was definitely me too!! :joy: He's legal age now though isn't he? 1998 I think?

Spoiler

Haha this is really random, but my sister just got a cat and named him Captain. Every time she starts to talk about it I'm like: 

(~ ̄▽ ̄)~ ٩(♡◡♡)۶

Before I realize...

LOL I'm too far gone into the BL world 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, MaguStrates said:

Yes, I get it. but he didn't even attend just to get his GEAR? 

I mean the point of the series afterall is for the first years to realize the significance of undergoing SOTUS and being accepted by their seniors through teamwork. The gear is their endgoal and proof of their victory. It's even likened to an engineering student's "heart". 

I doubt Wad wouldn't atleast go to get his GEAR.

Did the freshmen know in advance that they would get the gears at the beach? Or were they simply told it's a short trip and the gear part was to surprise them?

6 hours ago, salz said:

idk if it just in tv but kids in Thai really already drinks alcohol at such young age?

Ooooh, I wanna know too! What's the legal drinking age in Thailand? And also what's the legal driving age? And when are you considered a full on adult?

6 hours ago, delightful said:

Why do I love everyone in this series? Like... I can't even name one person that I hate. Even the female cast that I usually get annoyed by .... Maprang, May, and Plae aren't the typical drama-fueled girl groups. I love them too. I love everyone in this series!!!!!!!!! P'Dear and P'Tum are fricking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, yesyesyesyesyes!!! The girls are so wonderful. I love them all so much!!! This series has A+ casting for sure!!!

Oh, and THANK YOU SO MUCH for the GMM live chat subs!!! There is SO MUCH good stuff in that video. I'm going to watch it all over again now...

7 hours ago, MaguStrates said:

The question was asked in the GMM live chat. 

Will there be special chapters? Krist answered "yes, all of them".

:w00t::lol:

Bump bump confirmed. yey. :wub:

edit: oh, Singto said NOT ALL OF THEM. :bawling:

Heh, at least we know that Singto definitely READ all the special chapters and is aware of what's going on there... :lol:

5 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

LoL Wad's picture from our professional photographer Prem.

I know you must be excited.

That post cracked me up so much, ahahaha. Who the heck picked Prem to be the photographer??? :lol::lol::lol:

It's so awesome that they released the actual picture, though, isn't it?

5 hours ago, jujumon said:

Just finished watching this and I have to say...there are many very insightful info that we international fans can learn from it. I learnt more about their dynamics, they are so close they wear the same earnings. Not sure if that's for the series but you know...it's hard for me to tell. I learnt that they are very close and can be very possessive of each other and how they interact with other friends or people. Only close close friends or...lovers are like that. Who knows yeah? Hahahaha...I also learnt a bit more about their feelings about the series and the series in general...other actors and the director...what herding crabs into a bucket...must be a Thai proverb...brilliant description I'm sure.

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought too. I squealed as they revealed they were the same earrings. And diamonds too, even. Or was that part a joke? Maybe they bought the earrings together? They definitely do feel very relaxed around each other. And they sure make it sound as if there's TONS of behind the scenes stories that can still be told...

4 hours ago, samvilerow23 said:

off topic but i see a lot of you talking about censorship re: BL dramas specifically in Asian countries and it baffles me that the state has a very specific guidelines about it. like the government really believes that seeing same sex couples kissing on screen has adverse effects on children or everyone and i think that's why the government wants to edit it out, but they don't seem to see any problems depicting very graphic rape scenes every now and then or a husband beating the hell out of his wife for dramatic purposes. also, remember in meteor garden when dao ming zi physically assaulted shan cai in two or three occasions but the show brushed it off as some quirky romantic lovers' quarrel smh that's how you normalize abuse in relationships. again, i don't see the government making a big deal about it! it literally makes you think :huh::angry: 

Oooh, this reminds me, I meant to ask this earlier... On the show, at the very beginning, before they say that the hazing is dramatized for effect, is that an age-specific rating? What does the intro card say? And, if so, what other ratings are there in Thailand?

• Like 9

36 minutes ago, Yves George Sanchez said:

Lol. No wonder he took so many. He didn't even include the tag and just shot Wad's face. Is this another sign from the Sotus gods of a budding relationship? I would rather be surprised by them becoming a couple near the end than see their development. That way they will not outshine the main couple but at the same time be at the same level as them. Imagine Kong and Arthit finally admitting their feelings for each other and end up as a couple and then a few days later at a get-together, comes Prem holding Wad's hand, feeling a little embarrassed. They tried to pull away but it's already too late so they continue to hold hands until they arrive to the shock of everyone. And then there's a montage explaining everything. Wouldn't that be so awesome?

Awwweee :wub::wub::wub: That sounds so cute 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, originalnickname said:

Wooohoo 1994 !!!! Best year even 10/10 :D Wait, Justin Bieber is born that year, sh!t :mellow:

LOL! Don't worry, Singto overrides that unfortunate coincidence :wub: Wait.. JB from Got7 is 1994! I don't actually know anything about Justin Bieber so I didn't know he was '94, but it's kind of funny that both JB's are the same year :sweatingbullets: Haha sorry so off topic.

Here's something SOTUS:

Aww Oaujun is so cute :wub:

• Like 14