[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, Shirayuki Ozumi said:

Yay!!! Just finished watching EP 6.I had been waiting  so long to know  the actual conversation that took place between Kongpop  and P'Arthit while Kongpop was taking care of him:Pand during  running scene.Now i am finally at peace lol.:PI loved flustered P'Arthit in this Episode .

Hide contents
  Hide contents

@delightful your in between commentaries made me laugh my A** off:lol::thumbsup:

Hide contents

But Guys, I am confused is P'Arthit code is same as Kongpop(i.e 0062) or is it 0206? 

Spoiler

P'Arthit student ID. is 0206 while Kong is 0062. However their seniors are getting marry. Traditionally, we call it co-line.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, samvilerow23 said:

hey guys specially the thais out there, i'm really curious about something it's been bugging me these past few days like how big of a company GMM is in Thailand? like how huge is its reach and influence? how does it fare compared to other media corporations? any controversies they faced in the past years? in short, what's the tea??

i don't really know how exactly thai entertainment industry work, but i believe GTH was once the biggest joint venture in Thailand before its disbandment last year, if you're familiar with hormones the series (this one was a really phenomenal work in Thailand back then) and many other popular thai movies (suckseeds, hello stranger, atm, pee mak) was produced by gth. the G in GTH stands for GMM, and was the biggest share holder there. post-disbandment, all actors and directors under gth join the new company of GMM and the H of gth, so yes i think GMM is notably a powerhouse in Thai ent industry. 

anyone from Thailand may be able to clarify this though:D

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, tammy_P said:

วันนี้22.00 ช่อง one31 พวกเราพร้อมรอดูด้วยด้วยนะค่ะทุกคน สู้ตายคะ .... อาทิตย์ บอกว่า วันนี้พร้อม สองรอบก็ยังไหว ก้องภพว่างไง จัดใหญ่ไฟกระพริบปะ? ปล.อีคู่หลังแย่งฉีนมาก อีไบร์ทมือมึง อีดอกมือ!!!!

Today at 10.00 pm. channel ONE 31  We are ready !! Let's watch together everyone. Fighting !!! ... Arthit said that he's ready. he can do it twice cause Kongphop is free (P'Tuta hahaha). You will be xxx big time huh ? P.S Look at those two behind. That's what we call photobomb  P'Bright you fella hand !!! watch your hand !!! 

thanks @tammy_P ... if it's of your liking and within in your rather free time or when stuck in some boring breaks, I'm hoping that you might stalk that IG account and share in the deets and the dirts on his other postings as above. It seemed that his most recent posts have been interlaced with Arthit-Kongpop innuendos - that I won't really mind peeking into...  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, riska2904 said:

girls (and boys) this is my convo with nabu publishing about sotus novel, and i don't know should i sad or happy with their answer....

Reveal hidden contents

CtPgZoGUEAAy1vf.jpg:large

So what we can do is only waiting for them to translate it officially :sweatingbullets: Let's hope they will find translator soon :)

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, fani308 said:

So what we can do is only waiting for them to translate it officially :sweatingbullets: Let's hope they will find translator soon :)

Fanbase translation per se would put a dent on the literary legitimacy of the work. As supporters, what can we do is give recommendations to them as to who are amongst us might be able to do a quality and fan-friendly translation (e.g. @delightful ) so that they can open their channels to establish contact with our recommended prospects and then hopefully they can mutually agree to go through the requisite processes professionally.  

Good on you @fani308 for establishing that initial contact... whatever the seemed result for now, the most important thing is they accorded an audience to our requests.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, delightful said:

Are you all ready for Ep.6 Eng subbed? Sorry it took so long!!!!!!! Please do not upload to other sites/streaming sites without proper credit and a link back to this thread. Also PM me a link to your upload. The encoding and uploading took so long because I wanted very good quality output once it was hardsubbed. ENJOY!!!!!

https://mega.nz/#!LIMyUabT!OnUVxd_iLMr17TUJ-i1TAbtFjqxc9xfhEtZVgrKwa4w

Use this as your crediting format:

Credit RAW File: JJong080525

Credit Thai Subs: Delightful

Visit thread for discussion: Soompi Forum

You're not going to upload softsubs version? :c

• Like 1

3 hours ago, delightful said:

OKay, so in total I only found 4 little errors, so we're okay. ^_^ It'll be corrected in the final batch when the series ends. OMG.. that day can never be! I will not Let this series end!  :tears:

You are the best... Thank you very much helping th Int. Fans!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, arsidians said:

i don't really know how exactly thai entertainment industry work, but i believe GTH was once the biggest joint venture in Thailand before its disbandment last year, if you're familiar with hormones the series (this one was a really phenomenal work in Thailand back then) and many other popular thai movies (suckseeds, hello stranger, atm, pee mak) was produced by gth. the G in GTH stands for GMM, and was the biggest share holder there. post-disbandment, all actors and directors under gth join the new company of GMM and the H of gth, so yes i think GMM is notably a powerhouse in Thai ent industry. 

anyone from Thailand may be able to clarify this though:D

amazing, thank you!

• Like 2

"We are planning English translation in due time." 

I hope it happens soon but I wonder if it will be worth it for them. In all honesty, the novel will only be read by fans of the drama series and not everyone will buy it (sadly piracy exists). Will they be able to make profit from publishing an English version?

anyhow...was anyone else in love with how Kong looked at Arthit?? Cause damn but I could only see love shining in them!!

tumblr_oe3elypUfB1vtisrzo1_500.gif

tumblr_oe3elypUfB1vtisrzo2_500.gif

:wub: :wub:

“His eyes were those of someone who’s just fallen in love, someone who sees nothing but his lover, someone who has no fear of anything. The eyes of someone who believes that every dream will come true, that reality will move if you just give it a push.” 

This describes Kong to the perfection imo!!

• Like 22

7 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

I hope it happens soon but I wonder if it will be worth it for them. In all honesty, the novel will only be read by fans of the drama series and not everyone will buy it (sadly piracy exists). Will they be able to make profit from publishing an English version?

I'm sure Sotus have many fans so they won't suffer from a loss beside novel will attracts new fans:).

40 minutes ago, erngust said:

Fanbase translation per se would put a dent on the literary legitimacy of the work. As supporters, what can we do is give recommendations to them as to who are amongst us might be able to do a quality and fan-friendly translation (e.g. @delightful ) so that they can open their channels to establish contact with our recommended prospects and then hopefully they can mutually agree to go through the requisite processes professionally.  

Good on you @fani308 for establishing that initial contact... whatever the seemed result for now, the most important thing is they accorded an audience to our requests.

it's not me who cntact them, @riska2904 the one who contact them :)

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

"We are planning English translation in due time." 

anyhow...was anyone else in love with how Kong looked at Arthit?? Cause damn but I could only see love shining in them!!

tumblr_oe3elypUfB1vtisrzo1_500.gif

tumblr_oe3elypUfB1vtisrzo2_500.gif

:wub: :wub:

“His eyes were those of someone who’s just fallen in love, someone who sees nothing but his lover, someone who has no fear of anything. The eyes of someone who believes that every dream will come true, that reality will move if you just give it a push.” 

This describes Kong to the perfection imo!!

that's one of my concerns as well. in the publishing world, translating a book to another language is kind of a big deal. they can't just easily hire a random bilingual person to translate it in english, translators need to meet certain qualifications too. 

• Like 3

Spoiler
5 hours ago, delightful said:

Are you all ready for Ep.6 Eng subbed? Sorry it took so long!!!!!!! Please do not upload to other sites/streaming sites without proper credit and a link back to this thread. Also PM me a link to your upload. The encoding and uploading took so long because I wanted very good quality output once it was hardsubbed. ENJOY!!!!!

https://mega.nz/#!LIMyUabT!OnUVxd_iLMr17TUJ-i1TAbtFjqxc9xfhEtZVgrKwa4w

Use this as your crediting format:

Credit RAW File: JJong080525

Credit Thai Subs: Delightful

Visit thread for discussion: Soompi Forum

Thanks for doing this. I know it's very hard work. I just one of the fans who appreciates people doing subs. :D 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

I'm sure Sotus have many fans so they won't suffer from a loss beside novel will attracts new fans:).

It's more complicated than that. First comes the question how and in what format to sell? Most likely electronic version will be preferred but even if hard copies are sold (that shipping cost!!)..it will only take one fan to either upload or scan the book online. There are seriously so many websites to upload books illegally that they wont be able to control it. And once a book is online, very little fraction of international fans will buy. And official book translations are another hassle. From copyrights to publishing contracts etc...it's a time and money consuming process. Not a lot of companies see it as worth the effort unless we are talking mega popular books. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

It's more complicated than that. First comes the question how and in what format to sell? Most likely electronic version will be preferred but even if hard copies are sold (that shipping cost!!)..it will only take one fan to either upload or scan the book online. There are seriously so many websites to upload books illegally that they wont be able to control it. And once a book is online, very little fraction of international fans will buy. And official book translations are another hassle. From copyrights to publishing contracts etc...it's a time and money consuming process. Not a lot of companies see it as worth the effort unless we are talking mega popular books. 

I'm sure they'll start small first using easist way to approach fans with choosing one format not immediately publish in many way at the same time that way they can save money. Also fans surely will help to promote.