[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful

OKay, so in total I only found 4 little errors, so we're okay. ^_^ It'll be corrected in the final batch when the series ends. OMG.. that day can never be! I will not Let this series end!  :tears:

@delightful Sawasdee krab, I am the admin of Sotus Internationa Facebook page. I just wanna say Thank you so much in behalf of the english community. We just posted your subs into our group on FB. More power na nong! Please do reest when you feel tired and thank you again for the motivation of doing the subs! Cheers Xoxo 

WE put the credits accordingly. Rest assured we will support you no matter what 

• Like 12

32 minutes ago, delightful said:

SO sorry!

But my anal-ness is kicking in again. I've already found 2 errors! I guess doing the final editing after being up all night isn't that great. LOL! They're not big errors so you guys are fine. Sorry!!!

That's not your fault I'll just wait until my laptop return to me^_^. Um... I don't feel good asking this but can you put it in google drive? Sorry for asking too much it's okay if you can't, don't feel pressure please. Thank you for your caring:wub:.

Yay!!! Just finished watching EP 6.I had been waiting  so long to know  the actual conversation that took place between Kongpop  and P'Arthit while Kongpop was taking care of him:Pand during  running scene.Now i am finally at peace lol.:PI loved flustered P'Arthit in this Episode .

Spoiler
Spoiler

@delightful your in between commentaries made me laugh my A** off:lol::thumbsup:

Spoiler

But Guys, I am confused is P'Arthit code is same as Kongpop(i.e 0062) or is it 0206? 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Are you all ready for Ep.6 Eng subbed? Sorry it took so long!!!!!!! Please do not upload to other sites/streaming sites without proper credit and a link back to this thread. Also PM me a link to your upload. The encoding and uploading took so long because I wanted very good quality output once it was hardsubbed. ENJOY!!!!!

https://mega.nz/#!LIMyUabT!OnUVxd_iLMr17TUJ-i1TAbtFjqxc9xfhEtZVgrKwa4w

Use this as your crediting format:

Credit RAW File: JJong080525

Credit Thai Subs: Delightful

Visit thread for discussion: Soompi Forum

queen of hard subbing and quality control! thank you always sis! 

• Like 4

Are you all ready for Ep.6 Eng subbed? Sorry it took so long!!!!!!! Please do not upload to other sites/streaming sites without proper credit and a link back to this thread. Also PM me a link to your upload. The encoding and uploading took so long because I wanted very good quality output once it was hardsubbed. ENJOY!!!!!

Thank you so much....

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Thank u so much..... :wub: 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, delightful said:

OKay, so in total I only found 4 little errors, so we're okay. ^_^ It'll be corrected in the final batch when the series ends. OMG.. that day can never be! I will not Let this series end!  :tears:

I LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE YOU! thank you so much for your heard work, I'm downloading it now and can't wait to watch!

1 hour ago, meifang89 said:

That's not your fault I'll just wait until my laptop return to me^_^. Um... I don't feel good asking this but can you put it in google drive? Sorry for asking too much it's okay if you can't, don't feel pressure please. Thank you for your caring:wub:.

You can watch it on your phone, that's how I watch all the episodes. Just download the mega app and download the file to your phone and watch it.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, vanyelstefan said:

I LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE YOU! thank you so much for your heard work, I'm downloading it now and can't wait to watch!

You can watch it on your phone, that's how I watch all the episodes. Just download the mega app and download the file to your phone and watch it.

Thank you:wub:

50 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Hahaha look at Off and Gunsmile in the back 

But actually.... look at where Off's hand is 14k8gag.gif

วันนี้22.00 ช่อง one31 พวกเราพร้อมรอดูด้วยด้วยนะค่ะทุกคน สู้ตายคะ .... อาทิตย์ บอกว่า วันนี้พร้อม สองรอบก็ยังไหว ก้องภพว่างไง จัดใหญ่ไฟกระพริบปะ? ปล.อีคู่หลังแย่งฉีนมาก อีไบร์ทมือมึง อีดอกมือ!!!!

Today at 10.00 pm. channel ONE 31  We are ready !! Let's watch together everyone. Fighting !!! ... Arthit said that he's ready. he can do it twice cause Kongphop is free (P'Tuta hahaha). You will be xxx big time huh ? P.S Look at those two behind. That's what we call photobomb  P'Bright you fella hand !!! watch your hand !!! 

• Like 6