[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

25 minutes ago, delightful said:
  Hide contents

I believe those are all fan-written comments. They are just adding their own commentary to the screencaps. (It feels weird translating these!)

First one is a made up conversation between the two.

สิ่งที่ก้องภพคิด : พี่อาทิตย์กินได้ป่าว? เจ็บคอไหม? อยากได้อะไรเพิ่มป่าว ?

Kongpope thinks: P'Arthit, can you eat it? Does your throat hurt? Do you want anything else?

สิ่งที่อาทิตย์คิด : กูโดนจัดหนักแน่นๆ ! ทำไงดี! กำลังเสริมไม่มี! วันนี้กูตายยยย !!

Arthit thinks: I'm going to get it hard tonight! What am I going to do? I don't have any energy left. I'm going to die today!!

ก้องภพ : กินเยอะนะครับพี่อาทิตย์ นมเย็นนะกินให้หมด ถ้าพี่กินไม่หมดพี่โดนผมยกซดแน่ :)

Kongpope says: Eat a lot P'Arthit, drink all the pink milk, if you don't drink it all you're going to be s*cked dry too.

อาทิตย์ : คุณพระ ! (เอามือทาบอก)

Arthit says: Oh my! (look at where his hand is)

Second is just a comment on behalf of Kongpope:

ถ้าผมจะบอกอะไรพี่สักอย่าง ผมคงอยากจะบอกว่า . . . ขอบคุณพี่อาทิตย์นะที่เข้ามาเป็นสิ่งดีดีในชีวิตผม .... ขอบคุณที่ทำให้ผมได้รู้จักกับคำว่า "ห่วงใย" ให้ผมเข้าใจคำว่า "ความรัก" ขอบคุณที่ทำให้ผมสัมผัสกับคำว่า "ผัว" อย่างแท้จริง :)

If I can tell you something, I want to say... thank you for being everything that is good in my life... thank you for teaching me the word 'caring' teaching me the word 'love' thank you for teaching me the word 'husband' for what it really stands for.

Update!!!!!

We are in the middle of a storm right now, so uploading is a richard simmons! It's taking sooooooooo long! It's at 76% on megaupload right now. Sorry for the wait guys!!!

OMG LOL. That first one :flushed::joy: Now I'm starting to wonder if some of the SOTUS tweets and posts that I've reposted without understanding the Thai said things like that :joy: These fans are great xD

*EDIT: Thanks so much for the subs ^^ 16.gif And don't worry, I don't mind the wait :) 

Edited by dreadaeleonkvothe
  • Like 4

Guest delightful

Are you all ready for Ep.6 Eng subbed? Sorry it took so long!!!!!!! Please do not upload to other sites/streaming sites without proper credit and a link back to this thread. Also PM me a link to your upload. The encoding and uploading took so long because I wanted very good quality output once it was hardsubbed. ENJOY!!!!!

https://mega.nz/#!LIMyUabT!OnUVxd_iLMr17TUJ-i1TAbtFjqxc9xfhEtZVgrKwa4w

Use this as your crediting format:

Credit RAW File: JJong080525

Credit Thai Subs: Delightful

Visit thread for discussion: Soompi Forum

38 minutes ago, delightful said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I believe those are all fan-written comments. They are just adding their own commentary to the screencaps. (It feels weird translating these!)

Kongpope thinks: P'Arthit, can you eat it? Does your throat hurt? Do you want anything else?

สิ่งที่อาทิตย์คิด : กูโดนจัดหนักแน่นๆ ! ทำไงดี! กำลังเสริมไม่มี! วันนี้กูตายยยย !!

Arthit thinks: I'm going to get it hard tonight! What am I going to do? I don't have any energy left. I'm going to die today!!

ก้องภพ : กินเยอะนะครับพี่อาทิตย์ นมเย็นนะกินให้หมด ถ้าพี่กินไม่หมดพี่โดนผมยกซดแน่ :)

Kongpope says: Eat a lot P'Arthit, drink all the pink milk, if you don't drink it all you're going to be s*cked dry too.

ถ้าผมจะบอกอะไรพี่สักอย่าง ผมคงอยากจะบอกว่า . . . ขอบคุณพี่อาทิตย์นะที่เข้ามาเป็นสิ่งดีดีในชีวิตผม .... ขอบคุณที่ทำให้ผมได้รู้จักกับคำว่า "ห่วงใย" ให้ผมเข้าใจคำว่า "ความรัก" ขอบคุณที่ทำให้ผมสัมผัสกับคำว่า "ผัว" อย่างแท้จริง :)

If I can tell you something, I want to say... thank you for being everything that is good in my life... thank you for teaching me the word 'caring' teaching me the word 'love' thank you for teaching me the word 'husband' for what it really stands for.

Update!!!!!

We are in the middle of a storm right now, so uploading is a richard simmons! It's taking sooooooooo long! It's at 76% on megaupload right now. Sorry for the wait guys!!!

wow... thanks much @delightful .  I think those were legit posts from the actor (the gay one in Arthit's gang), in fan-girling mode indeed.  It's cute that some front-liners themselves were onto egging for the two.  They're lucky they've got to be there witnessing those tangible 'love-filled' moments.  Fan-servicing or not, may even be a year too-late, but still I'm all for it than nothing at all. :)

testy weather ha? Kongpop's angst-filled rain is just sharing the love-achy moments somehow... :)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, delightful said:

Are you all ready for Ep.6 Eng subbed? Sorry it took so long!!!!!!! Please do not upload to other sites/streaming sites without proper credit and a link back to this thread. Also PM me a link to your upload.

Visit thread for discussion: Soompi

THANK YOU 16.gif16.gif16.gif16.gif

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, delightful said:

Are you all ready for Ep.6 Eng subbed? Sorry it took so long!!!!!!! Please do not upload to other sites/streaming sites without proper credit and a link back to this thread. Also PM me a link to your upload.

Thank you so much :) just as I log in to check the progress, I see that its done. aah such good timing

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, delightful said:

Are you all ready for Ep.6 Eng subbed? Sorry it took so long!!!!!!! Please do not upload to other sites/streaming sites without proper credit and a link back to this thread. Also PM me a link to your upload. The encoding and uploading took so long because I wanted very good quality output once it was hardsubbed. ENJOY!!!!!

Thank you so much for your hard work! :D

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, delightful said:

Visit thread for discussion: Soompi

@delightful - definitely way above better than nothing at all! - despite of the bittersweet fact that I had to let go of the softsubs. Respect and gratefulness trumped all of that personal 'desires'. :):) much much much thanks :)

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, erngust said:

wow... thanks much @delightful .  I think those were legit posts from the actor (the gay one in Arthit's gang), in fan-girling mode indeed.  It's cute that some front-liners themselves were onto egging for the two.  They're lucky they've got to be there witnessing those tangible 'love-filled' moments.  Fan-servicing or not, may even be a year too-late, but still I'm all for it than nothing at all. :)

testy weather ha? Kongpop's angst-filled rain is just sharing the love-achy moments somehow... :)

Haha the actor wrote that?? That's hilarious xD I should check out his IG ^^

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, delightful said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I CANT BE HAPPIER THAN THIS THANKYOUUUUU:heart:

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, delightful said:

I can't download it from my phone:bawling:

Guest delightful
6 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

I can't download it from my phone:bawling:

SO sorry!

But my anal-ness is kicking in again. I've already found 2 errors! I guess doing the final editing after being up all night isn't that great. LOL! They're not big errors so you guys are fine. Sorry!!!

40 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you soooo much!!!  you really work harf for this. Can't thank you enough for this :wub:

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, delightful said:

YES!!!! THANK YOU!!!

I was just looking for something to watch since I am done with my studying!!! I am not sure whether I wanna post this on my tumblr or not. I feel like I will invite trouble for you so I will let it be. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, delightful said:

thanks p'delightful, you the best

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, delightful said:

200w.gif

200w.gif

200w.gif

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thanks my dear.... you are awesome...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, delightful said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Update!!!!!

@delightful again, much thanks for these...   :)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Thank you I have been studying all day and I needed something to help me perk up :) this will do the job! 

• Like 3