[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

3 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:

Can anybody see the mistake from Ep6? Kongpob said he's gonna clean up the bowl for Arthit, so he had to stay and waited for Arthit to finish that Rice Soup. But, at the end of the scene, Kongpob didn't help Arthit to clear the desk. :lol:

and did everyone notice that arthit really really slow, when kong finish ironing some of his clothes, he haven't finish his porridge :P yeah we know arthit, you want kong stay at your room as long as possible ;) too bad he left even though arthit haven't finish his porridge. 

4 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

CsVON6RVUAQb3Fz.jpg

Sing answering fans about which brand of camera he use now.

Krist: Which brand of condom do you use?

Singto: Which brand do you want me to use?

Their fan service is really the best :flushed:

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Uuughh! This is torturing me! Hope I can go back home early (but I think it's impossible):tired:. So you think that's a start of blossoming love or just ordinary bromance? Sorry if ask too much but I can't stand it too curious:sweat_smile:

I really really really hope blossoming love. The main reason why I have hope for them is because of the Tweet that GMM TV posted a while back, but I'm afraid that they'll have an open-ended ending where we don't actually get to see the point where they become a couple but it seems like they will in the future. Oh, but I guess the last episode is gonna be farther in the future when Wad is a senior so maybe they'll be a couple at that point :D I really really hope so ^ ^

36 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Sigh... I can't take my eyes of that beautiful gifs :flushed:. I'll bookmark that page:blush:. Again thank you so much for your hard work:heart:

No problem :) Hopefully you can watch it soon! 

33 minutes ago, kyote said:

spoiler.. hehe.. shh

Ahhhh I can't wait for episode 7. Arthit's crying is actually so cute!! I love his cute soft little tsundere heart so much :wub::wub::wub: 

Can I just say that I'm so grateful for all the novel spoils on here because they're really allowing me to understand the character's thoughts and giving me so much more background knowledge to keep in mind as I see certain scenes ^_^ I didn't think it was possible for me to love Arthit more than I already do, but after the recent reveal of all this info about him and his cute feelings, I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THIS ADORABLE CHARACTER  ٩()۶ And Kong is giving me major feels too :tears::wub: The way he is affected by Arthit just moves me so much! He hurts when Arthit hurts and he's always thinking about him, looking for him, and wanting what's best for his Arthit. When Kongpob looks like he's going to cry because of Arthit... I CAN'T HANDLE IT :tears::tears::tears: It's the most beautiful thing everrrrr :o:wub::tears: (I can't pick just one emotion... this couple gives me ALL THE FEELS).

Sorry... kind of started rambling there out of nowhere. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

CsVON6RVUAQb3Fz.jpg

i'm taking that information, absorbing it, then taking it from my brain and using it for later. 

• Like 5

@vanyelstefan   @kyoteThis is the novel i was talking about (this series has 3 books and one special story )

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9305362-captive-prince

I am not sure this novel is available for online reading .But you can download it here after registering.

http://www.yaoiotaku.com/forums/threads/17452-captive-prince-c-s-pacat

Guys ,look what i found !!!!:lol: BTS of SOTUS !!! if u remember this scene from EP 4.

Didn't understand what Kongpop told seller though:sweat_smile:.Anywayz video made me laugh:lol:

Edited by Shirayuki Ozumi
  • Like 7

7 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I really really really hope blossoming love. The main reason why I have hope for them is because of the Tweet that GMM TV posted a while back, but I'm afraid that they'll have an open-ended ending where we don't actually get to see the point where they become a couple but it seems like they will in the future. Oh, but I guess the last episode is gonna be farther in the future when Wad is a senior so maybe they'll be a couple at that point :D I really really hope so ^ ^

No problem :) Hopefully you can watch it soon! 

Ahhhh I can't wait for episode 7. Arthit's crying is actually so cute!! I love his cute soft little tsundere heart so much :wub::wub::wub: 

Can I just say that I'm so grateful for all the novel spoils on here because they're really allowing me to understand the character's thoughts and giving me so much more background knowledge to keep in mind as I see certain scenes ^_^ I didn't think it was possible for me to love Arthit more than I already do, but after the recent reveal of all this info about him and his cute feelings, I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THIS ADORABLE CHARACTER  ٩()۶ And Kong is giving me major feels too :tears::wub: The way he is affected by Arthit just moves me so much! He hurts when Arthit hurts and he's always thinking about him, looking for him, and wanting what's best for his Arthit. When Kongpob looks like he's going to cry because of Arthit... I CAN'T HANDLE IT :tears::tears::tears: It's the most beautiful thing everrrrr :o:wub::tears: (I can't pick just one emotion... this couple gives me ALL THE FEELS).

Sorry... kind of started rambling there out of nowhere. :sweatingbullets:

Please not open ending:confounded:. Yeah there's hope in future ep when they become adult but still more satisfying if they become cp now:frown:. Nah that's okay just let what your heart felt out. 

Hi everyone! Just joined the forum because I finally found a SOTUS thread. I'm so in love with  these guys I can't even.. 

Finished watching ep 6 raw a few mins ago and even though I don't understand a thing, I loved it to death. Their acting is great. My feels! <3<3<3

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, kahoko said:

Hi everyone! Just joined the forum because I finally found a SOTUS thread. I'm so in love with  these guys I can't even.. 

Finished watching ep 6 raw a few mins ago and even though I don't understand a thing, I loved it to death. Their acting is great. My feels! <3<3<3

Welcome here! :) I'm so in love with them too :wub: and I also watched it raw even though I don't know Thai ^^ You're totally right about their acting and YES THE FEELS :heart:

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Shirayuki Ozumi said:

@vanyelstefan   @kyoteThis is the novel i was talking about (this series has 3 books and one special story )

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9305362-captive-prince

I am not sure this novel is available for online reading .But you can download it here after registering.

http://www.yaoiotaku.com/forums/threads/17452-captive-prince-c-s-pacat

Guys ,look what i found !!!!:lol: BTS of SOTUS !!! if u remember this scene from EP 4.

Didn't understand what Kongpop told seller though:sweat_smile:.Anywayz video made me laugh:lol:

I started this novel once but quit mid way. major warnings people. the novel is graphic and touches genres that everyone might not be comfortable with including but not limited to rape, abuse etc. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, momobae said:

Im happy that they're willing to change things from the novel so im hoping that they'll decide to make Prem and Wad a couple 

Hide contents

Also I just watched the fight scene, the way that Prem just covered Wad making sure that he was ok and letting him lean on him was so cute!!!!

200_s.gif

2 hours ago, kyote said:

spoiler.. hehe.. shh

kongphop looks like lost puppy in first scene 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, delightful said:

The reason Arthit is crying isn't a bad thing, it's a good thing.. just so you guys won't have to be worried. ^_^ That's also in the novel, he cried because the Freshman's actions touched his heart. ^_^

Ughhh my heart ;~; Arthit has so much adorable moments!! Also I was wondering what cheeky thing Kongpope said this time for Arthit to say his name like that hahaha, you know if Arthit says Kongpope in a scolding manner it means Kongpope said something flirty/cheeky ;)

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

CsVON6RVUAQb3Fz.jpg

HAHAHA omgggg i am dyinggg :D they play around too much lmao it's always nice seeing how close and good friends costars are off screen :)

• Like 5