[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

On 3/8/2017 at 1:21 AM, gzan said:

Hide contents

....According to Google Translate, the title is 'Teen Mom the Series', and according to GMMTV's fb page, it starts August 19. Are they just taking American TV and porting it out now? I would think this would be an important subject to discuss, but. >.>

another trailer

On 8/3/2017 at 8:24 PM, Sarai NG said:

DFwwEHuUMAAqZNx.jpg

I follow some girls on twitter who usually translate things from our babies !

Yeay! Thank you so much! :heart: I love those two very much. Even if they're not real life couple, their chemistry even offcam is sooooo good. ❤️

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody! Catching up with the series and this thread. I wish I had been there before for all the fun because this series is lovely and after watching many youtube videos, I must say Krist and Singto are such sweethearts it's impossible not to squee at them in the drama and in RL. ♥

I'm here to share a video from a fan meeting (08.14.2017) (there are subtitles) with some small spoilers (let's thank Krist for that x) concerning the plot of season 2 (@6:58) : 

Spoiler

Here too Krist spill the beans @8:02

I'm a little bit worried for our sweet couple but hey, I can't help but look forward to watching those two interact with each other again!

• Like 1

I just started watching SOTUS this week.

I'm only at episode 6 and I'm liking it.

Can someone point me where can I download episodes 10 to 16 that is subbed by delightful in HD?

I know that they are in streaming sites like KissAsian but the video quality there is not as good as the original file.

The MEGA links for episode 10-12 I found here are not working anymore.

They said that the file is not available anymore or something like that.

I hope someone will be able to help me. I'm a downloader/collector type of person, that's why I want to have HD version and of course, watch them in HD.

Thank you in advance! :)

@delightful Thank you for subbing this series until the end. I really appreciate it. :)

1 hour ago, OriginalNickname said:

Can I be honest ? I don't think Singto is handsome... and the promotional pictures don't help lol *kill me now*

I think he's cute, but gotta say, Krist is cuter and so disgustingly handsome that I feel like it's a sin to stare look at him for too long.

Also, even if my personality is more like Singto's (introvert and awkward hahaha that's cute in its own way, isn't it? ;), I really like Krist's hyper personality. He also seems gifted to put people around him at ease. Adds to his cuteness. ♥

• Like 1

8 hours ago, magal_stv said:

I think he's cute, but gotta say, Krist is cuter and so disgustingly handsome that I feel like it's a sin to stare look at him for too long.

Also, even if my personality is more like Singto's (introvert and awkward hahaha that's cute in its own way, isn't it? ;), I really like Krist's hyper personality. He also seems gifted to put people around him at ease. Adds to his cuteness. ♥

I do prefer Krist too! I can't believe he's almost exactly the same age as Jimin from BTS (lol)

• Like 1