[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Happy New Year, all. I'm still on vacation in Thailand, so unable to follow updates as much. Last night was crazy fun, riding a tuk tuk around Bangkok until 3am, celebrating the new year with the crowds.

• Like 9

HAPPY NEW YEAR! ❤ This thread has been an amazing little world for me, that makes me smile, laugh, all excited almost everytime I come here. Thank you for a wonderful experience in 2016, my dear SOTUS family :wub:

I'm feeling lonely without Sotus airing yesterday, until now :tears: Gonna rewatch it now.

• Like 6

So... it's 2017 and as every year I have new year's resolutions : 

1. create an account on Twitter and Insta to be prepared and ready for  '' Sotus action'' on January 7th :)

2...and that's it for now :sweatingbullets:

KISSES&HUGS!:kiss_wink:

SOTUS FOREVER!:heart:

• Like 11

27 minutes ago, yokas said:

So... it's 2017 and as every year I have new year's resolutions : 

1. create account on Twitter and Insta to be prepared and ready for  '' Sotus action'' on January 7th :)

2...and that's it for now :sweatingbullets:

Reveal hidden contents

OMG!  hangover, my head.....:crazy:

KISSES&HUGS!:kiss_wink:

SOTUS FOREVER!:heart:

I'm so happy that this is one of your plans, but I wish more people could know about this action and really participate, it'd be great but for now idk if anyone else is willing to do it (maybe people on PM forum?)
soo Hello SOTUS fam in 2017! I just came back home, its almost 1pm here and i'm dying because of tiredness ohmygod. Hope this year will be full of love and SOTUS (as I said earlier)! I'm going to sleep haha

have a nice first day o 2k17 guys!:heart:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, shinnu said:

I'm so happy that this is one of your plans, but I wish more people could know about this action and really participate, it'd be great but for now idk if anyone else is willing to do it (maybe people on PM forum?)
soo Hello SOTUS fam in 2017! I just came back home, its almost 1pm here and i'm dying because of tiredness ohmygod. Hope this year will be full of love and SOTUS (as I said earlier)! I'm going to sleep haha

have a nice first day o 2k17 guys!:heart:

Maybe we should start reminding everyone about the action here and on PM ? From thursday ?

I really want  this to happen, as an international fans we don't have many opportunities to show how much we love Sotus and what it means to us.

It would be really special - all together at the same time, like right after finishing ep.15 for example? I don't know, we'll see. 

I'm tryin' not to think that it's last episode...:cry:

Spoiler

@shinnu, once again, Happy New Year !

and WOW! You're SUPERSTAR on Soompi ! Congrats !:grin:

SOTUS FOREVER! :heart:

• Like 5

On 12/31/2016 at 3:04 AM, butterflymania said:

I've been busy this holiday seasons and I couldn't post... Coming ep15 is going to be aired on next Saturday and it's the last episode, right???? Can't imagine that we won't have any more episode and we 'll have nothing to do on every Saturday!!!:crazy::tears:

Here's my impressions of ep14.

I liked Kongpope (because of Shingto's smile) first  but have come to love Arthit.:wub::wub::wub:  He was the  cutiest boyfriend ever!!!!  His happily smile has bigger impact than Kong's and made me melt....How many did I die during ep14???

IMG_4400.jpg

And they added the story between Kong and Arthit in Kong's high school days. Then the series looks a bit different and we can see Kong's feelings toward Arthit clearly.  Luckily, we can enjoy the series from the beginning again!!!

Other pictures are here...

Reveal hidden contents

4C431409-3D22-42ED-BACA-9AD777B7B8EF_zps

Sorry it doesn't work correctly :blink: I love his facial expressions !! :)

Btw, how did you think Arthit's red face and ears!! So cuuuuuuute!!!:wub:

IMG_4398.png

Today is New Year's Eve. Thanks 2016 and hello 2017!!

Wishing you all a happy and wish fulfilling New Year!!

What's your wish? Win the lottery so that you can purchase translation right? Wanna watch season2?  Wanna master Thai to read Bittersweet's novel by your self??

@butterflymania u killed me again with those cute artihit/krist pictures:astonished:... Omo just look at the first pic i cri evrytim:wub: And happi new year to u too!. As for the resolution...... The last one seems a bit doable lol (already planning to take Japanese and korean classes and now thai........lol my brains gonna explode but no worries i gotta read the NOVEL)

Ps sorry for reposting the pics...i couldn't bring myself to delete them x)

19 hours ago, baw74 said:

Happy New Year, all. I'm still on vacation in Thailand, so unable to follow updates as much. Last night was crazy fun, riding a tuk tuk around Bangkok until 3am, celebrating the new year with the crowds.

@baw74 U LUCKY GOOSE!!!! Imsojelly.....IwannavisitthailandtooT.T

Spoiler

HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR GREETINGS EVERYONE!!!:heart::blush:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, OTAKU-KUN said:

@butterflymania u killed me again with those cute artihit/krist pictures:astonished:... Omo just look at the first pic i cri evrytim:wub: And happi new year to u too!. As for the resolution...... The last one seems a bit doable lol (already planning to take Japanese and korean classes and now thai........lol my brains gonna explode but no worries i gotta read the NOVEL)

Ps sorry for reposting the pics...i couldn't bring myself to delete them x)

Happy New Year to @OTAKU-KUN!  I'm glad you enjoyed the pics.:)

Wow...you're planning to learn so many languages!?  That's fantastic!! Hope you'll master them and your dreams come true! 

Here's another cute Arthit... he closed his eyes waiting for Kong's kiss as Kong's coming close to him...kyaaaaa~~~~~:wub::wub:

IMG_4414.png

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, butterflymania said:

Here's another cute Arthit... he closed his eyes waiting for Kong's kiss as Kong's coming close to him...kyaaaaa~~~~~:wub::wub:

Arthit's face at that moment is like :

'' It's really happening !  I've been waiting for this the whole evening, so...... Kongpop - hurry up !''   LOL :wink:

• Like 11

Coincidentally, I just noticed it today! At first, I thought it was just the angle

56 minutes ago, butterflymania said:

• Like 4

10 hours ago, reay said:

Happy New Year everyone!

I feel sad I joined this fandom(?) only when there's just an episode left but, I'll take what I get. I wish I could have been here from the start! :wub:

Don't worry ... here's another late comer :w00t: but to be honest I've been with this show from the very beginning :)

Happy New Year to everyone :wub:

• Like 4

EP 14 was adorable!! Totally warmed my heart up. For anyone who's seen the series Part Time, can you please tell me if it's good or not. I really wanna watch it but I just don't wanna start without having someone opinion, I cannot afford to go through another hopeful BL drama only to have it end tragically lol. So for anyone who's seen it, I got questions for you ^ 

Edited by yoongihope
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, yokas said:

Arthit's face at that moment is like :

'' It's really happening !  I've been waiting for this the whole evening, so...... Kongpop - hurry up !''   LOL :wink:

Hahaha...exactly!!:wub:

9 hours ago, reay said:

Coincidentally, I just noticed it today! At first, I thought it was just the angle

I also didn't aware of it at first. After I noticed his eyes closed, I felt sensation run down my spine!! then I watched to check it again and again lol 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, yoongihope said:

EP 14 was adorable!! Totally warmed my heart up. For anyone who's seen the series Part Time, can you please tell me if it's good or not. I really wanna watch it but I just don't wanna start without having someone opinion, I cannot afford to go through another hopeful BL drama only to have it end tragically lol. So for anyone who's seen it, I got questions for you ^ 

If you expect BL, please don't watch it.

for me Part Time the series is good...maybe I experience it during my Uni time where I also did part time job. Almost like what in series.

• Like 3