[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

5 minutes ago, rainiroo said:

Its 3:23 am and I can't sleep because I'm super sick and now this just got me super emotional. ITS OKAY SINGTO. I bet she's super proud of you.:tears:

Okay. Well. I literally just stared at this for the longest because hes literally perfection. I'd claim him, but it seems like Krist has already beat me to it.:wub:^_^

giphy.gif

• Like 12

Guest delightful
25 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Wow dem costumes xD, really... colorful! Arthit the best dressed :wub: Oh Prem.... wtf man xD They're all so pretty tho :) 

Reveal hidden contents

Notice how in the caption, they don't mention an "uncut" version, means either the kiss is in this ep + is uncut or is in ep. 14.... OK, OK, I stop talking about it I'm so sorry

Actually, Prem's outfit is exactly like in the novel. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, he couldn't find anything in red so he had to resort to his traditional Chinese outfit! 

26 minutes ago, shinnu said:

I've thought about this for a while....but I didn't know that his mom had a cancer....it's so sad. But he is so strong, he knows that we support him no matter what happens, sometimes life really hurts us but we cannot give up, he is fighting and smiling all the time!

let's cheer us up a little, apparently Krist&Singto are together right now!:heart:

Reveal hidden contents

LOOK AT SINGTO'S HAIR, HE LOOKS SO HOT DOESN'T HE??

Who uploaded that little clip originally? The caption! OMG! Why do they keep reminding May that she was rejected? LOL! 'Nong May Paya Nok' ... we all know that she got rejected, it was already stated by Krist in his twitter post. 

47 minutes ago, delightful said:

OMG!!!!!  :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears: I'm in tears! I had to translate his wonderful words for his mom. 

There is a small little woman, who fought against an evil cancer for over 9 years. This woman did everything to extend her own life… everything to stay with her only son for as long as she could. Even if she had to suffer deeply from all the side effects of the chemo treatments, she suffered greatly from having fluids removed from her lungs. That was the side effect of her cancer growing all over her body over and over. Often times I would see her sitting and crying by herself, and often times I would go over and embrace her and cry with her.. And every time she would say to me – she doesn’t know how long she could be with me..  when that day that she isn’t here anymore, she told me to be strong – finally, today I understand. When I am faced with great turmoil in life.. No matter how strong I am, I am not as strong as her.. A small little woman, she was stronger than anyone could ever imagine. The woman I call ‘Mom’.

tried to put in some jiggy Singto to ease the heavy in the prior posts... now (re)reading this (this way)... damn! - can I have something real sweet pink milk? (just don't pass it by Arthit's as it might only get more bitterest)... :tears:

13 minutes ago, delightful said:

Who uploaded that little clip originally? The caption! OMG! Why do they keep reminding May that she was rejected? LOL! 'Nong May Paya Nok' ... we all know that she got rejected, it was already stated by Krist in his twitter post. 

it's on Singto's IG story... doubt though that he's the original source as it's with 'professionally' laid-out caption...  this one's from his manager though...

giphy.gif

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, delightful said:

It's on Singto's ig story. Poor May...it's time for Aim to cheer her up!:phew:

okay dokay, here are the videos of them singing together omg!:wub:

Spoiler

• Like 10

31 minutes ago, delightful said:

Actually, Prem's outfit is exactly like in the novel. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, he couldn't find anything in red so he had to resort to his traditional Chinese outfit! 

I always forget the name of this senior with glasses... what's his name ? I love his costume btw ^^ I really like this character, always bringing humor during his (very short) screen times....

• Like 2

I liked season 2 of Love Sick... of course they could have made it more compact and not dragged some topics so many episodes, but on average it was good! I think it should even have a third season because there is so much more they could explore! I would love to see Win and Per become a couple :wub: 

• Like 4

Guest delightful
26 minutes ago, salz said:

lol poor May where is her main lead M?

so they have fanmeet today?seem the OST singer Amp also there are they having duet :phew:

hope there fancams :)

SINGTO FREAKING HAWT:wub:

Amp is training them for their fan meet. Singto and Krist will duet the song 'Secret in My Heart'.. awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :heart:

Guest delightful
7 minutes ago, shinnu said:

GUYS I need this photobook even more rn.

I SAW THEM IN THE BED! KRIST IN A ROBE... NO SHIRT UNDER!!!! OMG!! P'ACHA.. PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU ORDERED ONE FOR ME! SEND ME DETAILS I WILL SEND YOU ALL MY LIFE SAVINGS!!! :w00t:

1 hour ago, delightful said:

OMG!!!!!  :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears: I'm in tears! I had to translate his wonderful words for his mom. 

There is a small little woman, who fought against an evil cancer for over 9 years. This woman did everything to extend her own life… everything to stay with her only son for as long as she could. Even if she had to suffer deeply from all the side effects of the chemo treatments, she suffered greatly from having fluids removed from her lungs. That was the side effect of her cancer growing all over her body over and over. Often times I would see her sitting and crying by herself, and often times I would go over and embrace her and cry with her.. And every time she would say to me – she doesn’t know how long she could be with me..  when that day that she isn’t here anymore, she told me to be strong – finally, today I understand. When I am faced with great turmoil in life.. No matter how strong I am, I am not as strong as her.. A small little woman, she was stronger than anyone could ever imagine. The woman I call ‘Mom’.

:bawling: I could relate him so much. My closest aunt passed away 2 years ago because of cancer too...and I always imagine how could she held back everything...

And for the first time I'm crying for losing someone...

hug hug singto!!

• Like 4

On 25/9/2016 at 4:34 AM, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

CsVON6RVUAQb3Fz.jpg

Sing answering fans about which brand of camera he use now.

Krist: Which brand of condom do you use?

Singto: Which brand do you want me to use?

OMG I do not know that our cute Krist is a ...... pervert

But i was more surprised that how can singto replied like that because i read his biography that he is typical of a calm and stolid person

• Like 5

OK IM FREAKING OUT HERE WHAT WITH THE PHOTOSHOOT WITH THEM ON BED WITH KRIST IN BATHROBE..SINGTO WAE YOU ONLY WEAR NORMAL PAJAMA LOL

WHY AM I SO POOR I CAN'T EVEN AFFORD PHOTOBOOK :( 

Oh btw happy 600th pages you guys sure are active bunch :)

• Like 5