[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

12 minutes ago, Ayuchi_5 said:

I'm a bit disappointed by this episode. Disappointed by those who made it.
I am not referring to the other storylines. But we have two main characters and a novel to follow with all their well-described thoughts and actions, they could at least do THOSE scenes faithfully without cutting them and ruin them.
I expected much more from the "pink milk" scene, and apart from the happiness of seeing them, I did not feel the same as the novel ._________________.

i didn't read the novel but i'm sure you are right because theres a lot of black holes in this script...
it's the only drama i see now for 2 months and this is amazing drama but they pulling you like crazy just for 30 min episode every week...and for that that you don't believe until the end that  Arthit   have feeling for   Kongpope ...there's almost no sign at all in all this story development i think they should have put more effort on nore details 

• Like 4

I'm so sorry but.....

2 hours ago, islandgirl866 said:

That was a good episode. It reconfims Kong and Aims bromance, shoes that Arthit is slowly coming into his feelings, settles May's feelings and pushed the story forward. This is a very talented group of actors. I like that they are showing the process of Arthit fingering out his feelings on his own time. It's not him just automatically jumping straight to love. This is a guy that has had feelings for one person all this time. Plus he gave up that love for his friend. This just tells you what type of person he is. I also love that King is not trying to crowd him to have his feelings returned.

we all have our own timetable to do things, and Arthit is now on his own time table.

I'm back reading comments and I sure knew what you mean but still I laughed sooooo hard I almost choke (karma is real, yeah..) 

I'm so sorry...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

THIS...WEEK...IS...GONNA...BE...SO...LONG...

Hide contents

I'm gonna watch tons of BL stuff (like usual, but more intensely this time lol) to make me forget the torturous wait....

I am out of it too.. pls do give some suggestion

Spoiler

i do prefer a bl which have super duper intense scene :flushed:

• Like 4

I just can't wait for the next episode! I think im really obsessed with this series now. 4 episodes to go! I hope there will be a season 2. Thank you so much @delightful for translating it for us sotus fans! We really appreciate your efforts. I hope that you will continue to translate the novel too. Im really hoping. Im so in love with this series. I hope theres a happy ending to this. More power to you!

• Like 4

EPISODE 12 LEFT ME HANGING!!!!

Whaaat will i do now!? Well then, Ill just sleep for a week!

When Kong and Aim talk about love and staying away, GAAWD!!  I CAN FREAKING RELATE TO THAT!! This series really shows real life situation! I'll start packing up and find a man like KONG!!!! 

PLEASE PLEASE MAKE THE KISSING SCENE WORTH WAITING FOR!!!!!!!!!     The boy I like already hurt me, please dont hurt me twice! 

THAAAAANK YOUUUUU @delightful and your awesome subbing team!!!! I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!

• Like 8

3 hours ago, two5four3 said:

ROOT of SOTUS Kingdom!!! because you started this wonderful thread in Soompi... that we now call Virtual Family... SOTUS Kingdom... my SOTUS FamBam...

I personally Thank you... @WeLoveSoompi The ROOT of SOTUS Kingdom!!!

Laters my SOTUS FamBam!!!:heart:

will watched now the English sub thanks to P' @delightful and P' @baw74

oh xD ! actually i dont like SOTUS series :sweatingbullets: i only like the actor HAHA

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

It's a very small moment (like 1 second long) from the OST video (I slow-motionned it)

Hide contents

Spoiler

Ah around 3:32! I had never noticed that properly. Thanks for the reply! :blush:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MaguStrates said:

I just rewatched the episode and laughed out loud at the part where May got hit by a soccer ball.. and now I feel bad :crazy:

Anyone else find it funny that Oak was the one who kicked the ball to let it fly and hit May? He did it unintentionally but still.. :sweat_smile:

This little dude is always bringing trouble ... Oh, well! Thanks to that, May confessed and now everything is crystal clear for her, and Em confessed too, so she knows he likes her and will stay by her side no matter what :wub:

• Like 3

The teaser of eps 13 is focus only on Arthit and Kong, FINALLY! :w00t: And Kong's smile (or smirk?) looked like sooooo ready to eat Arthit :w00t: haha and why I'm so happy with my own assumption? :sweatingbullets:

M is cute todaaaaaayyy! He even came once into my dream :phew: He is so brave to finally told May abt his feeling despite the fact that she was just rejected by Kong. Good luck, M! ❤

No tears but painful look on Arthit's face :tears: It broke my heart but... (I really love you, Krist, I really do :), and still...) Arthit deserved it :sweatingbullets: I wish him and our beloved Kong happiness in the next episode until the end.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, greenfan said:

He cried in the novel. That's why this is one of the most-awaited scenes of the fans. Arthit thought that pink milk does not taste good when mixed with tears. 

He wouldn't dare cry there. hahaha. Maybe when he gets back to his room he'll start to cry. Let's not lose hope. I also want to see him cry. hahaha

• Like 7

First of all, thank you so so so so sooooo much P'@delightful and @baw74!!!! You guys amaze me again and again every week!!!:wub::wub::wub:

3 hours ago, kissmeStarlight said:

@delightful thank you :D now iam going to watch it at thaichannel since kissasian is down :)

Does anybody know if kissasian is down for good? Or is this just a temporary thing? I mean, I haven't really relied on them much, but I was actually going to go and watch My Lil Boy season 1 there before season 2 starts, and now I'm not sure where else to find it. Are there links to another site somewhere in this forum?

8 minutes ago, Yves George Sanchez said:

He wouldn't dare cry there. hahaha. Maybe when he gets back to his room he'll start to cry. Let's not lose hope. I also want to see him cry. hahaha

I agree!! That place is full of people! Everyone would just laugh at him for crying like a crazy person after drinking pink milk. That is NOT a good image for the (ex) head hazer.. :D

I wonder if they continue the Pink Milk crying scene in his room though.. I seriously doubt it but I hope they do..  I just laughed when the drink stall seller said they ran out of pink milk syrup when the bottle was infront of Kong and Arthit all along..lol.. but I did notice that the pink milk syrup bottle became empty when Arthit was drinking his pink milk.. 

• Like 4