[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

36 minutes ago, delightful said:

Okay! Finally, it's done! I only got to do a VERY quick re-watch of it so if there are some glitches that I didn't know about then sorry. There are two big things, well to me anyways... 1. My signature came out bigger than usual, we don't know why that is but Baw and I both didn't do anything different. So.. sorry about that if it's annoying. 2. The glitch/pause at 35:58, don't freak out and just keep watching, it'll be fine. Any questions let me know!

Please thank @baw74 for all of his patience in re-encoding over and over until we got it right. Will there be an episode where we don't have to run into any trouble? There's only 4 episodes left, let's hope we can do the next one smoothly. Thank you so much Baw!!!!

To the streaming sites, again, do NOT cut up the videos. Upload them in full. Thank you!!!!!!!! :heart:

SOTUS The Series EP.12 ENG SUB:  https://mega.nz/#!Ak1BFCxQ!6NMPXVovBt-D2oTTV4eqrO5nk6aQCDjNxvx1Z6BEDmM

Extraordinaire! Great team both you are! So fast! Appreciate your irony words toward streaming sites facing this dishonourably fact.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, delightful said:

Okay! Finally, it's done! I only got to do a VERY quick re-watch of it so if there are some glitches that I didn't know about then sorry. There are two big things, well to me anyways... 1. My signature came out bigger than usual, we don't know why that is but Baw and I both didn't do anything different. So.. sorry about that if it's annoying. 2. The glitch/pause at 35:58, don't freak out and just keep watching, it'll be fine. Any questions let me know!

Please thank @baw74 for all of his patience in re-encoding over and over until we got it right. Will there be an episode where we don't have to run into any trouble? There's only 4 episodes left, let's hope we can do the next one smoothly. Thank you so much Baw!!!!

To the streaming sites, again, do NOT cut up the videos. Upload them in full. Thank you!!!!!!!! :heart:

SOTUS The Series EP.12 ENG SUB:  https://mega.nz/#!Ak1BFCxQ!6NMPXVovBt-D2oTTV4eqrO5nk6aQCDjNxvx1Z6BEDmM

Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!! I'm so glad that you and @baw74 were able to fix it!!! I'll be up past 3am watching this but it's sooo worth it! Thank you @delightful and baw for all your hard work! We are all going to be sad when it's over! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

I really really sorry @delightful, i saw someone post it facebook group and he/she told me to put in first page , tat y i tagging you in first page because he/she said it was you the translater , im really sorry , i already remove the link , hope you forgive me :tears: . . i will delete this thread i mess up everything :cold_sweat: . . im sorry @salz

@WeLoveSoompiWhy are you going to delete this thread?

I thought that this forum existence is for us, sotus fans, to enjoy this lakorn. And it still is doing its perfectly.

You did messed up, but you already fix it. You already deleted the link and apologize to delighful. There's someone who did something like this before, back then, long ago, I don't remember who, but he/she deleted it immediately. And we all good. Because we all gathered here to enjoy this lakorn, and deep down we all know that no one want to harm. We just love this lakorn so much so we want to spread this love to others. Just cheer up.

We, who witnessing how some people in this forum try their best, to ask permission from Bittersweet and the publisher should understand the best, why delighful don't want it to be share at other forum. I don't know how old are you, but if you old enough like me, maybe you'll understand about copyright etc.

PS: Just post some naked photos of krist and singto. I am sure, people who live at this forum will cheer again. That's just how it works.

@delightful , if you stop translating the novel, please just keep giving us the spoiler. Since I can't read the unspoken thought of arthit an khong. I've been your stalker lately since this forum running so fast and I am too old to catch up this forum movement. Stalking your account is one of my daily routine now. HAHAHA

Thanks for your hard work @delightful and @baw74. #DownloadingEp12InProgress

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you again and again P'! I don't know how many I've said thanks to you both on IG and Soompi because I think it's never enough hahaha

Thank you again for @baw74 for your hard work!!

• Like 1

thank you @delightful for your hard work translating and subbing as usual:)

also that thank you to @baw74for your hard work encoding, reencoding and patient dealing with the problem

and thank you to both of your for your kindness giving your best to share fast with everyone here really appreciate :wub:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Super fast as always.. @baw74 and @delightful thank you so much !! :blush:

• Like 1

OMG ..... thank u.... thank u so much....

I LOVE YOU @delightful and @baw74

• Like 1

@delightful and @baw74 Thank you so much for this episode and most of all for all the time and effort you put into it and thus making it possible for everyone else to understand what is being said!!

What has me wondering is...is Arthit being resteless..I mean..why is he putting the neckless from one drawer into another :blink:

• Like 2

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU @delightful AND @baw74 YOU'RE THE BEST, THIS IS AMAZING

• Like 1

Thank you so much @delightful and @baw74 for your hard work!!! :heart:

• Like 1

@delightful and @baw74 you guys are truly superstars. I greatly appreciate this so much. Now I can go on and talk about my new found appreciation for Aim! 

Spoiler

Sooo am I the only one who was delighted that M told May that she didn't have to like him? Like for me that made me so happy that he didn't try to play the "friendzone" card. He just didn't want her to change and he said he was alright just supporting her and I just was like M!!! you are BAE for real! 

Besides that some parts of this ep tugged at my heart strings. Like obviously the part at the pink milk stand. And I felt the rejection to may on a personal level. But ugh such a good ep. 

• Like 5

just watched ep 12 with eng sub and that part where may confessed to kong, @delightful's comment is sooo on point:

"Damn horoscope! These filler episodes aren't so bad."

hahahaha I'm soooo agree with that. and also, if anyone noticed, kong's last statement is also a 'trigger' for may to confess:

Spoiler

SOTUS_The_Series_ep12_mp4_snapshot_25_33

also, the scene where m tries to console may is so cute. lol

• Like 2

thank you!!!!!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 2

Guest delightful
50 minutes ago, salz said:

thank you @delightful for your hard work translating and subbing as usual:)

also that thank you to @baw74for your hard work encoding, reencoding and patient dealing with the problem

and thank you to both of your for your kindness giving your best to share fast with everyone here really appreciate :wub:

You're welcome! Actually everyone here is all welcome, I just can't quote everyone. I'm sorry, I might get in trouble if I quoted everyone. I had to quote salz since I still haven't congratulated her/him for the LEGEND status! I'm sooo glad I'm not the only obsessed one here. :lol:

30 minutes ago, Asgarla said:

@delightful and @baw74 Thank you so much for this episode and most of all for all the time and effort you put into it and thus making it possible for everyone else to understand what is being said!!

What has me wondering is...is Arthit being resteless..I mean..why is he putting the neckless from one drawer into another :blink:

I was wondering when someone would mention the gear! LOL! In the novel Arthit actually always keeps Kongpope's gear in his wallet. It never leaves his side. Well, here is my theory on this move with the gear in the series. The gear was put in the drawer with Namtarn's photo, it didn't belong there. Namtarn is in the past and Kongpope is his future, he is realizing it and so he moved it. He did look at the photo and gear and seemed to be contemplating for a long time. At least we know P'Nott's words did something to Arthit's view point on 'liking' something or someone. There doesn't need to be a reason, if you like them then you like them, simple.

LOVE U P'~~~ GONNA DL & WATCH IT NOW!! *hugs u super duper tightlyyyyy~~* ohhh.. @baw74 also, thanxxxx for ur hard work to dear~ u guyz r d saviors of SOTUS fans here~~ *hugs u tightly tooo* :wub:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, delightful said:

thank you so much, as always! you're such an angel <3

• Like 1

Thank you, you're great. :heart:

• Like 1