[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

39 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

When she's gonna tell him girls are interested in him hehe it's gonna be good :P He'll be like "Oh...." but thinking "Dammit this guy is popular....What am I gonna do.... He has all this girls and like me ? What is wrong with him ? Wait.... what if a girl takes him and becomes his girlfriend :o Oh god I better get my feelings in order and make a decision about all this...." xD

You're so good in it ! :)   I mean  Arthit's thoughts :sweatingbullets:;)    I won't say anything more like ..I wish, ...I wonder ... what if etc. I'm terrible, I could keep writing and writing about possibilities of the scenario and can't stop. We've once had that conversation, isn't it @originalnickname ? :blush: LOL

HUGS&KISSES for you all :heart:

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, meraien said:

Very well said! I can imagine what Arthit's going through right now is just like you described it.

6 minutes ago, yokas said:

You're so good in it ! :)   I mean  Arthit's thoughts :sweatingbullets:;)    I won't say anything more like ..I wish, ...I wonder ... what if etc. I'm terrible, I could keep writing and writing about possibilities of the scenario and can't stop. We've once had that conversation, isn't it @originalnickname ? :blush: LOL

HUGS&KISSES for you all :heart:

Hehehe glad we share the same thoughts ^^ I like to imagine what's in this guy's head since he likes to keep things for himself.... The novel may describe those feelings he has, but us, SOTUS viewers, have to imagine it, especially since Arthit is someone who doesn't express his feelings, he's not demonstrative, whether it's physically or emotionally....

@yokas Oh yeah there's a page on the thread that's basically a conversation between us xD

• Like 7

hai all. been lurking on this thread since the long hiatus.

first of all, thanks to @delightful

feel like commenting because of episode 10. as some others have pointed out, i do feel the progression of the character Arthit and Kongpobe, the thoughts, emotions and behaviours are very realistic and beautifully written. from what i had learnt from my own experience, it is possible and it's not anyone's fault.

previously, i was as distant and avoidant as arthit regarding love and crushes. for my first love though, he broke my walls unexpectedly. i became like kongpobe with unconditional caring, loving and teasing with ambiguity. then one time i crossed a boundary, he avoided me for more than a month. then i confronted him(could not handle the angst anymore), apologised and asked for what he wanted, for us to pretend each other do not exist or be like how it was. afterwards, it was a bit awkward than before but i take what i can get.

but i am really thankful to him. later, when i 'confessed' he nodded, accepting and acknowledging my love, not rejecting or denying it. allowing me to love him even though we both know that my love for him wont go anywhere, he have a gf, and i would prefer to have my own family one day.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, delightful said:

Why do I keep reading this part over and over? WHY!??!?!!! It's just like I like to torture myself or something! This is when Arthit sees Kongpope on the balcony and he calls him...:tears:

“P’Arthit…”

“I want you to return the books to the library. And you can just keep the comic books, I’ll go pay the fees at the store. That’s it…”

“Hold on… Are you mad at me?”

“No."

“Then… Why aren’t you talking to me? Or are you mad that I wouldn’t answer your question that night? If you still really want to know, then I will tell you.”

Kongpope looked in the direction of Arthit’s balcony. He wished his words would carry over to the person over there.

“I don’t know when it started, I don’t know how it started. Even though you’re a man, and I’m a man. But I just can’t help these feelings.”

Everything went quiet just like the breath of the person listening. This was followed by words that were filled with every emotion and feeling he had left in him.

“P’Arthit, I’ve wanted to tell you for a long time that… I……”

Beep… Beep… Beep… Beep…

:tears: YOU PINK MILK MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG NOOO. How am I supposed to continue with my day normally after reading that?!?!?! 

_20160810_213635_zps7o1d26v9.jpg

Thank you for the spoiler though... :tears:

Spoiler

_20160917_151339_zpsqcvljuza.jpg

8 hours ago, ironyshines said:

this...this can't be happening... Levi is my favorite SNK character and I'm already in love with Krist and Arthit already... 
I'm so done with him, guys. Like, it physically pains me to see him.

Also I almost have the same haircut, though mine is a little longer on the side. Why can't I look this hot? 

I love Levi so much :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 9

after SOTUS came back, weeks seem to fly by so quickly, only 72 hours left and we are getting another ep even tho we stil haven't recovered after ep 10.:phew::wub:

11 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I love Levi so much :wub::wub::wub:

omg, same! Levi is my fav character in snk.:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 4

hi guys! :blush:

since I've been reading so many analysis and thoughts on ep 10-12, I think I just wanna share my own real-life story:

well... I'm a boy, and I've been liking one of my friend which is... also a boy. in short, I think our story/relationship is similar yet different with kongphob and arthit story. but I definitely can relate most of their story. I've some similar personality with kong and my crush personality is realllyyyyy similar with arthit with only the soft-side (he's not a type who can express angry directly like arthit. on the other side, his face is kinda like krist's face!! but he's maybe a bit chubbier? not much tho).

I'm a class president and he were a part of hazing team too just like arthit. I have many friends, but no real close friends... just like kongphob. we're college friends and he's one of my classmates. we weren't that close on our first 2 years, but I can definitely say that we just respect and smile to each other back then. then in our junior years, we're getting closer, mostly because our preferences in game and his close friends were taking subjects on different classes, so he ended up rather alone in my class. we were close those days and spend our times mostly together (but not far as playing at each other houses, just close in campus). we also chat on messenger really often and talking from simple trivial things to kinda deep conversation. we were also teamed up for most of our tasks/homeworks. I feel really comfortable with him and realized that I've a feeling more than a friend. here is where everything gets messy and become a chaos.

I keep showering him with little things such a care or such to gifts like a kpop album of his favorite girl group. I keep trying to help him to get good grades, since his grades aren't that good and we're close to graduation, tho he'll always being lazy whenever I tried to help. I keep giving him a hint that I treasure him more than an ordinary friend and give him some affections like compliment or such. but in the other side, I keep telling him that I just want to be one of his closest best friend. I did that, because he's already have a girlfriend. I just don't want to ruin his relationship with her. and also, he already had many best friends who accompany and close to him. I keep seeing that he's not that comfortable whenever around me. he's rarely greet me first now. just like kongphob, I feel like I'm just a disturbance for him. because our relationship now is like a thin ice. everything I do is just making him mad and then we'll fight (not physically, but psychologically like keep silent to each other). I also noticed that most of our conversations (esp on messenger) started by me and ended by him. if he were the one who started first, it must be just asking me about college stuff and tasks, since I'm a class president. and it's always me who started a deep conversation and more open about myself to him, while he's not. I can feel that he treated me 'differently' than the others (even though he's a nice person to everyone), but I just unsure about it, 1) whether he's being nice to me because I gave him many things and he just want to return it with being nice, 2) he's being nice because he has a feeling too to me and just like arthit, he's just confused, or 3) it's just my own imagination and maybe hope...

truthfully, I really miss our times together without being angry or mad to each other. but I also don't want to disturb him, since when I see him without me, he always look happier. sotus the series really can reflect my own story... especially since the setting is in college. even the song 'Secret in Our Hearts' fits perfectly with me. I just want him to know that if he feels the same with me, he should be the one who confess to me, since he's already got a girlfriend (I'm still single, because the similar reason as arthit to namtarn. lol). and when he confesses, I won't make him break up with his girlfriend. just like the lyric of that song, just knowing that we care to each other and feel the same is enough.

well... sorry for my long post. I just want to share my story which made me can understand kongphob and arthit relationship better...

• Like 21

1 hour ago, apeach said:

since I've been reading so many analysis and thoughts on ep 10-12, I think I just wanna share my own real-life story:

Hide contents

well... I'm a boy, and I've been liking one of my friend which is... also a boy. in short, I think our story/relationship is similar yet different with kongphob and arthit story. but I definitely can relate most of their story. I've some similar personality with kong and my crush personality is realllyyyyy similar with arthit with only the soft-side (he's not a type who can express angry directly like arthit. on the other side, his face is kinda like krist's face!! but he's maybe a bit chubbier? not much tho).

I'm a class president and he were a part of hazing team too just like arthit. I have many friends, but no real close friends... just like kongphob. we're college friends and he's one of my classmates. we weren't that close on our first 2 years, but I can definitely say that we just respect and smile to each other back then. then in our junior years, we're getting closer, mostly because our preferences in game and his close friends were taking subjects on different classes, so he ended up rather alone in my class. we were close those days and spend our times mostly together (but not far as playing at each other houses, just close in campus). we also chat on messenger really often and talking from simple trivial things to kinda deep conversation. we were also teamed up for most of our tasks/homeworks. I feel really comfortable with him and realized that I've a feeling more than a friend. here is where everything gets messy and become a chaos.

I keep showering him with little things such a care or such to gifts like a kpop album of his favorite girl group. I keep trying to help him to get good grades, since his grades aren't that good and we're close to graduation, tho he'll always being lazy whenever I tried to help. I keep giving him a hint that I treasure him more than an ordinary friend and give him some affections like compliment or such. but in the other side, I keep telling him that I just want to be one of his closest best friend. I did that, because he's already have a girlfriend. I just don't want to ruin his relationship with her. and also, he already had many best friends who accompany and close to him. I keep seeing that he's not that comfortable whenever around me. he's rarely greet me first now. just like kongphob, I feel like I'm just a disturbance for him. because our relationship now is like a thin ice. everything I do is just making him mad and then we'll fight (not physically, but psychologically like keep silent to each other). I also noticed that most of our conversations (esp on messenger) started by me and ended by him. if he were the one who started first, it must be just asking me about college stuff and tasks, since I'm a class president. and it's always me who started a deep conversation and more open about myself to him, while he's not. I can feel that he treated me 'differently' than the others (even though he's a nice person to everyone), but I just unsure about it, 1) whether he's being nice to me because I gave him many things and he just want to return it with being nice, 2) he's being nice because he has a feeling too to me and just like arthit, he's just confused, or 3) it's just my own imagination and maybe hope...

truthfully, I really miss our times together without being angry or mad to each other. but I also don't want to disturb him, since when I see him without me, he always look happier. sotus the series really can reflect my own story... especially since the setting is in college. even the song 'Secret in Our Hearts' fits perfectly with me. I just want him to know that if he feels the same with me, he should be the one who confess to me, since he's already got a girlfriend (I'm still single, because the similar reason as arthit to namtarn. lol). and when he confesses, I won't make him break up with his girlfriend. just like the lyric of that song, just knowing that we care to each other and feel the same is enough.

well... sorry for my long post. I just want to share my story which made me can understand kongphob and arthit relationship better...

wow your story is really similar to this series ..

Spoiler

i usually don't go around and talk about other people's love life but i just wanna say this to you if he's really straight (not bi just straight) and if you confess in that situation it might hurt you more than you think .. and you're saying that he has a girlfriend .. how are their relationship ? are they just hanging out o are they really affectionate each other? i used to have crush on someone who has a girlfriend he was very good to me maybe more than to his gf but when i told him that i liked him he just cut me off and he was really into me (not like you do just a friend) i misread the situation and i was the only one hurt...(i'm a girl btw but being straight or gay doesn't really matter for this he wasn't serious about his behaviors) ... but if you feel that you can't supress your feelings just do what you want because not saying anything is harder i know it too ...

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, apeach said:

Reveal hidden contents

my situation isnt really at all similar except that it also fits in with that line of the song

Spoiler

but my ex girlfriend says she's still in love with me after being broken up for a year and i feel the same i guess but i didnt choose to be in a relationship with her again because she has a boyfriend now and i have a girl i might like and she might like me and she's cute, also i did break up with her for a reason and just because we may love each other doesn't mean we're good for each other.

and like i said to her   feelings are more important than what you call it

maybe one day we'll be together again but right now i prefer it like this and i like knowing she feels the same, and we still talk most days and are "friends" even though i hated her for months. also i can laugh about how she never loved her boyfriend and "gets bored of him sitting next to him" but after months of no talking she still loves me

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, ichigok380 said:

wow your story is really similar to this series ..

Reveal hidden contents

i usually don't go around and talk about other people's love life but i just wanna say this to you if he's really straight (not bi just straight) and if you confess in that situation it might hurt you more than you think .. and you're saying that he has a girlfriend .. how are their relationship ? are they just hanging out o are they really affectionate each other? i used to have crush on someone who has a girlfriend he was very good to me maybe more than to his gf but when i told him that i liked him he just cut me off and he was really into me (not like you do just a friend) i misread the situation and i was the only one hurt...(i'm a girl btw but being straight or gay doesn't really matter for this he wasn't serious about his behaviors) ... but if you feel that you can't supress your feelings just do what you want because not saying anything is harder i know it too ...

I think someone is straight or not, you shouldn't confess to someone who already has a gf/bf.... Because if you know he isn't gay/bi (do you know if he is bi?) there's nothing to do about it that's gonna change his mind, and even if he is bi, you would ruin his relationship with his gf.... But that's just my opinion, probably not legit since I've never gone out with anyone, I've never even had a guy friend, can you imagine....Guys wouldn't even wanna be friends with me ? I don't know why.... Guess it's because I wasn't "popular"... (guys and girls would always say that I was ugly....)

One thing I remember, is (when I was about 13/14), a guy (I liked) said (jokingly, but you're gonna notice that's not funny) about me : "I'd rather kill myself than go out with her"..... I was such a victim, I wouldn't do anything but if someone would say that to me, now that I'm grown up and mature enough, I would kick his a$$

10 minutes ago, lesbian said:

my situation isnt really at all similar except that it also fits in with that line of the song

Reveal hidden contents

but my ex girlfriend says she's still in love with me after being broken up for a year and i feel the same i guess but i didnt choose to be in a relationship with her again because she has a boyfriend now and i have a girl i might like and she might like me and she's cute, also i did break up with her for a reason and just because we may love each other doesn't mean we're good for each other.

and like i said to her   feelings are more important than what you call it

maybe one day we'll be together again but right now i prefer it like this and i like knowing she feels the same, and we still talk most days and are "friends" even though i hated her for months. also i can laugh about how she never loved her boyfriend and "gets bored of him sitting next to him" but after months of no talking she still loves me

Yeah.... It's never good to go back and forth with someone :/ It's best you try to forget each other (romantically)....It's great that you still talk to each other but I do think you must make things clear about your relationship with her

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Yeah.... It's never good to go back and forth with someone :/ It's best you try to forget each other (romantically)....It's great that you still talk to each other but I do think you must make things clear about your relationship with her

Spoiler

we have made it clear i talk about the girl i like, she talks about her boyfriend. and i dont think i want to still like her, i didnt tell anyyone i started talking to her again but friends and family notice that im less happy and dont know what but know its unhealthy, and we were way too dependant on each other and im just glad im not as into her as two years ago because i dont want to get myself into that again. and the time i liked her/we were dating is probably the worst i've ever been mentally, emotionally, and we talked all night i never got any sleep lol now im up all night watching sotus. but it is nice to feel loved

and ive tried blocking her so many times or just ignoring but then i always give up and even most of the time it seems to be me texting/calling first haha its like an addiction i swear

also i feel like if i was to be with her again i'd just end up getting bored of her and it would be too permanent and i might just hate her again

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, lesbian said:
  Reveal hidden contents

we have made it clear i talk about the girl i like, she talks about her boyfriend. and i dont think i want to still like her, i didnt tell anyyone i started talking to her again but friends and family notice that im less happy and dont know what but know its unhealthy, and we were way too dependant on each other and im just glad im not as into her as two years ago because i dont want to get myself into that again. and the time i liked her/we were dating is probably the worst i've ever been mentally, emotionally, and we talked all night i never got any sleep lol now im up all night watching sotus. but it is nice to feel loved

and ive tried blocking her so many times or just ignoring but then i always give up and even most of the time it seems to be me texting/calling first haha its like an addiction i swear

also i feel like if i was to be with her again i'd just end up getting bored of her and it would be too permanent and i might just hate her again

Good, it seems that you're better now.... You, your mental state and your health should be your priority, obsessive relationships are not healthy, I'm glad you worked it all out :) 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Good, it seems that you're better now.... You, your mental state and your health should be your priority, obsessive relationship are not healthy, I'm glad you worked it all out :) 

i can't help still liking her her though and still talking to her all the time, also she's the first person i've ever been close to and maybe there's one or two others i've been close to since but with them it's still not the same and i'm afriad i'll never be close like that with anyone again. and talking with her is so easy we accidentally talk for hours and with others i'm forcing the conversation to go on and we just understand each other but still :/ we're both each other's ~first love~ and i rarely open up to anyone so without her who's probably the only one i feel comfortable talking to about most things i'd just be internalizing everything :/ all very :/

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ironyshines said:

Now Arthit needs space to consider everything, to first lie to himself then have people talk to him about Kong. I honestly can't wait for Arthit/Not's conversation *^* 

Me too! I love Knot/Nott/Knott... I've seen it spelled too many ways :blink: lol... He really is a good friend to Arthit and it's cute how he notices Arthit's feelings. 

7 hours ago, ksylovee said:

I am finally back after a week, i couldn't register for at all, i think there were a problem with soompi, and had to catch up many pages but i ve made it :-).

The angst is so painful for both Kongpope and Arthit and for us fans :tears: , even so we all know that is necessary for them to finally accept their feelings, I wish to be at the wedding already 

Yay you're back ksylove! :) Yeah soompi was weird a little while ago and no one could log in for a bit :scream: 

1 hour ago, shinnu said:

after SOTUS came back, weeks seem to fly by so quickly, only 72 hours left and we are getting another ep even tho we stil haven't recovered after ep 10.:phew::wub:

omg, same! Levi is my fav character in snk.:wub::wub::wub:

72 hours! can't wait! It's probably less now ^^

Yes Levi is :wub::wub::wub: I love him (says while wearing Levi shirt, hugging Levi plushie, wearing SNK hoodie, looking over at Levi body pillow...) :blink: lol I'm just kidding... But I actually own all those items... and even more... I have a 3D Levi analogue clock..... It might be a good thing that SOTUS merchandise isn't available where I live... I would most definitely be broke... I almost bought a Shizaya duvet cover...

Ahh but now that I'm talking about all this my otaku heart really wants to just own a ridiculous amount of cute SOTUS merchandise and T-shirts and pillows and plushies :love: Ooh posters... SOTUS posters would be great :wub:

Spoiler

_20160729_143315_zpsfloytxzj.jpg

1 hour ago, jembut said:

what scene is it? is it exist on the novel?

Spoiler

The bike picture with Kong and Arthit is in a short special chapter, but I'm pretty sure the bike scene with May is not in the novel because she doesn't like Kong in the novel.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Hey look BAGUETTES  @ironyshines @ksylovee I found this (very old, from 1961) video of the late king (may he rest in peace) speaking french with his wife and his daughters. Son français est excellent :o R.I.P :tears: 

how the heck did you find this? also, thanks for sharing! 

To the people talking about their relationship: 

Spoiler

@ichigok380 hm I might be totally insensitive by saying it but why don't you just ask? I actually have a friend who likes to offer me things, even suggested to buy me plan tickets... Like, it just makes me really uncomfortable and I want to tell her about it but she is just in her own world and doesn't pick up my innuendos. I know that by talking to her first i'll hurt her, so i'm just waiting for her to confront me. Maybe he is doing the same? Also....hmm... I am definitely selfish by saying this but if he does love his girlfriend then you shouldn't mind confessing to him - only if you want more of course. If he is in love and their relationship is strong then he'll just say no and go back to his life. 

@lesbian exactly. Just because you have feelings for the other, doesn't mean you're 'right' for eachother. Also, she is dating someone so if she truly wants you she'll make it obvious. For now, consider your options - personally, if you broke up you have a reason to, and going back to her is not something i'd advise you to do. 

please give me pics of Krist/arthit to cheer me up 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Me too! I love Knot/Nott/Knott... I've seen it spelled too many ways :blink: lol... He really is a good friend to Arthit and it's cute how he notices Arthit's feelings. 

Same! I honestly take Nott/Knot/Not/Knott as the voice of reason xD like in the first episodes when Prem is getting all worked up and he's like 'guys be patient'. I prefer Arthit/Bright but I really like Arthit/Knot because the latter is so nice? He picks up his friend all the time apparently??? I love him. Good guy. Looks like a Transformer, but still. 

• Like 7