[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

I just watched ep9 and loved it. It was so cute! :wub: And I just noticed that I have same earring as P'Dear and I'm so happy :D I'm going to sleep(it's 10p.m here but tomorrow I have math test:sweatingbullets:) so goodnight everyone~

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

well...300x150 is terrible small. 

haha yeah but if don't follow it gonna get deleted by mods lol

but wow yayyyyyyyyyyy you amazingly fast...gonna change my sig to one of them..

thank you very much <3

is it really ok not to credit you?

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, salz said:

haha yeah but if don't follow it gonna get deleted by mods lol

but wow yayyyyyyyyyyy you amazingly fast...gonna change my sig to one of them..

thank you very much <3

is it really ok not to credit you?

no problem. I am always ready to make some gifs.

it's okay if you don't credit me. 

13 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Yep, that's the size of my signature, it was originally much bigger, but it got deleted ... (I didn't know about the rules at the time...)

mods are scary o.o

• Like 5

2 hours ago, delightful said:

AHHHHHHHHH IT'S DONE! IT'S DONE GUYS AND GALS!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY AM I SO EXCITED/????? ANYWHO.... ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! I just woke up a few minutes ago and did this for you all.. going back to sleep now!

SOTUS EPISODE 9 [ENG SUBBED] : https://mega.nz/#!2FNATK7K!vBBZKTEiTrNOgHk7APt9A-I758SjsKUFxVe40xVT92Y

* Didn't sub the beginning re-capped scenes ... we all know what happened in those scenes and what they said.,,, since we're all fanatics. LOL!

**Any streaming sites that are taking the subbed video, please upload it in full. DO NOT cut up the video!

Thank you so much! 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

On a more serious note, I felt so bad for Kong when Namtarn (?) appeared...... Arthit seems to have a hard time forgetting her....

Agreed.  The conversation after she left was so cringingly awkward!  I felt horrible for Kong.  

All in all this episode was so... fluffy!  It was fluff on fluff with a side of fluff and sprinkled generously with enough sugar to give a person cavities!  (and I loved every minute of it!)

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, duch47 said:

I just watched ep9 and loved it. It was so cute! :wub: And I just noticed that I have same earring as P'Dear and I'm so happy :D I'm going to sleep(it's 10p.m here but tomorrow I have math test:sweatingbullets:) so goodnight everyone~

Good luck with math test ;) 

• Like 4

the episode was so pure and full of adorable moments, Kong and his sweet words towards Arthit....omg no wonder Arthit starts to fall for him.:wub:

Just another 6 days, we will survive.:P angst is coming.:crazy::wub:

Looking at the photo and can't stop imagining the conversation and kiss between them on this bridge+love songs in the background aren't helping.:wub::phew:

• Like 18

Spoiler
16 minutes ago, shinnu said:

Looking at the photo and can't stop imagining the conversation and kiss between them on this bridge+love songs in the background aren't helping.:wub::phew:

Oh my :o He's so handsome and the scene and aaaaaaargh da frustration! Haha I can't wait for it, seriously.....

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Limerence Subs said:

Hi Prof,

Welcome back! I cannot wait for your analogies (flash back to the good old Lovesick days.) 

*Waves* How you doing?! We'll see what happens - I've had one or two long-winded 1-on-1 conversations about SOTUS thus far, but I don't know if I'm ramping up to the same level of long-windedness with this one yet (like with LS, there were just some things there. . .that. .. well. . yeah. . ). . . lol. . .and I usual, I don't watch the RAWS (so I kind of quick scroll through those pages here so I don't spoil myself too much). AND, after this week, I still have 2 weeks of finals before break again. . .and well, kind of have to "adult" a little sometimes. . .but I'll do my best.

For now that @delightful was super super speedy with EP. 9, I have a decision to make. . .so EVERYONE GATHER ROUND. ..if you hear Sociology students griping about how their papers have not yet been graded DO NOT tell them that their professor may be watching SOTUS instead of grading them *shakes head* no no. ...  ;)

• Like 10

I'm really thankful to  @delightful for all the hardwork and efforts in subbing the drama.

Sadly, I can't download in the net cafes here. It's not allowed here (Sigh).  :(

I have to wait for someone to upload the episodes on streaming websites so that I could watch them here online.

I hope someone will upload episode 9 soon. 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, delightful said:

AHHHHHHHHH IT'S DONE! IT'S DONE GUYS AND GALS!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY AM I SO EXCITED/????? ANYWHO.... ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! I just woke up a few minutes ago and did this for you all.. going back to sleep now!

SOTUS EPISODE 9 [ENG SUBBED] : https://mega.nz/#!2FNATK7K!vBBZKTEiTrNOgHk7APt9A-I758SjsKUFxVe40xVT92Y

* Didn't sub the beginning re-capped scenes ... we all know what happened in those scenes and what they said.,,, since we're all fanatics. LOL!

**Any streaming sites that are taking the subbed video, please upload it in full. DO NOT cut up the video!

this the best remedy for a Blue Monday! Thank you sooo much @delightful...^^ U really make my day!

Thanks for all your hard work too...:)

• Like 4

5 hours ago, delightful said:

Thank you so so much you're the real MVP *-* I just finished watching it with your subs and I was spazzing out loud in reaction to Kong's cheesy lines. THEY GAVE ME LIFE AND TOOK IT AWAY SIMULTANEOUSLY. How does one keep straight faced when delivering those kinds of lines its out of this world. :astonished:

• Like 5