[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful
5 hours ago, LollipopWay said:

Yay!! Thank you so much! hearts to you! You're very fast with subbing by the way. How long do you usually take to sub a video??? It usually takes me 6h to sub a 25min video ._.

That challenge show was about 16mins, it took about an hour to translate and an hour to time, so two hours total but I stopped and went to sleep, eat and shopping in the middle there. The hardest part is the encoding because it's not me that has to do anything it's the computer. A 16min video took almost 4 hours to encode! It would be faster if my computer was set up for it, but I bought this desktop just to youtube and facebook not do subbing stuff. :P

5 hours ago, meifang89 said:

@delightful I just saw your location. You surely live in beautiful country:D.

Come join me! I grant you citizenship!

5 hours ago, delightless said:

I can do it if it hardsubbed. But this is my first translate. For that this is hard for me. If i do not have subtitle file this will be hard for me.

If I was make a mistake, i am sorry for that. Can you give me permisson for translate? I really want to translate this. 

Fansubbing means that you write the words yourself based off the video and then setting the timing for those subs then encoding it if you want it hardsubbed, I do all of that on my own. If you want to use my hardsubbed videos as a source for your translations I give you permission and you can ask me questions if you don't understand any of my subs, because I'm sure I made spelling/grammar mistakes too. But no softsubs will be given out. Sorry, you'll have to do the timing yourself.

4 hours ago, Mio- said:

Challenge show was SO fun. :lol::wub:

What's going on here?

Reveal hidden contents

15037294_10154561739231224_3886571056897

:phew: Good Night :D

I saw that photo and my first thought was Gun should try to kiss Singto!!! A SOTUS x Puppy Honey fanfic? My mind is running wild... naked... in the woods.

3 hours ago, Neilia The Jamaican said:

I can't take this anymore  :tears:

tumblr_oejgu4SOzQ1um63s0o2_500.gif

This is a very short summary of what they did in that scene.

"Give me your hand."
Kongpope brings up his right hand.
"No, the other hand."
Arthit takes off the white strand that he tied around Kongpope's wrist several months ago. Kongpope was shocked, was this how Arthit was going to end their relationship?
But then Arthit dug into his pocket and pulled out two bracelets, he tied one onto Kongpope's wrist and then gave one to Kongpope.
"Help tie this on my wrist."
Kongpope's heart was beating fast now as he was starting to understand what was going on. Arthit wasn't cutting their relationship, he was only making it stronger.
"Wow, they're wearing the same bracelets as if they're dating!"
A friend commented when he saw what was going on between the two.
Kongpope thought fast of how to cover it up, he didn't want Arthit to get mad again. But then he heard Arthit's voice.
"Yeah, so? We are dating."
Kongpope, all their friends, and everyone from the first year to the fourth year students were all shocked!

6 hours ago, delightful said:

Well isn't that what translating/subbing is? We all do it from scratch, one line at a time. I've actually given permission to people who wanted to use my hardsubbed videos to translate to their own language, I just don't give out softsubs because it gets stolen and not credited at all.

You can help her saving the timing time by providing her your sub file.

I guess we have different view on this. I 'll willingly give everyone my file as that means I'm spreading T-pop in a way. I care of that more than my non profitable moral right. I don't even care if I'll be given the credit for my effort. I believe most Thai will gladly given their fansub file under the condition you give them proper credit. The time you living oversea may have something to do with you being strict on such thing.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, delightful said:

I saw that photo and my first thought was Gun should try to kiss Singto!!! A SOTUS x Puppy Honey fanfic? My mind is running wild... naked... in the woods.

Spoiler

"Give me your hand." 
"No, the other hand."
Arthit takes off the white strand that he tied around Kongpope's wrist several months ago. Kongpope was shocked, was this how Arthit was going to end their relationship?
But then Arthit dug into his pocket and pulled out two bracelets, he tied one onto Kongpope's wrist and then gave one to Kongpope.
Kongpope's heart was beating fast now as he was starting to understand what was going on. Arthit wasn't cutting their relationship, he was only making it stronger.
Kongpope thought fast of how to cover it up, he didn't want Arthit to get mad again. But then he heard Arthit's voice.
Kongpope, all their friends, and everyone from the first year to the fourth year students were all shocked!

I want citizenship too :lol:

Omo that fanfic :no_mouth: Haha I would read that xD

Krist and Off are both so silly... for some reason I really can't picture Gun and Singto doing that :joy:

THANK YOU :wub: It's so cute :wub: The way Arthit reveals it is actually so cute. I love his cute lil tsundere heart :wub: ... sorry I said cute too many times :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

3 hours ago, delightful said:

That challenge show was about 16mins, it took about an hour to translate and an hour to time, so two hours total but I stopped and went to sleep, eat and shopping in the middle there. The hardest part is the encoding because it's not me that has to do anything it's the computer. A 16min video took almost 4 hours to encode! It would be faster if my computer was set up for it, but I bought this desktop just to youtube and facebook not do subbing stuff. :P

Fansubbing means that you write the words yourself based off the video and then setting the timing for those subs then encoding it if you want it hardsubbed, I do all of that on my own. If you want to use my hardsubbed videos as a source for your translations I give you permission and you can ask me questions if you don't understand any of my subs, because I'm sure I made spelling/grammar mistakes too. But no softsubs will be given out. Sorry, you'll have to do the timing yourself.

"Give me your hand."
"No, the other hand."

Thank you so much!!! You're like the SOTUS avenger, out here saving lives :tears: i a Man SCREAMING Arthit is so badass! 

• Like 3

Guest delightful
2 hours ago, welp said:

You can help her saving the timing time by providing her your sub file.

I guess we have different view on this. I 'll willingly give everyone my file as that means I'm spreading T-pop in a way. I care of that more than my non profitable moral right. I don't even care if I'll be given the credit for my effort. I believe most Thai will gladly given their fansub file under the condition you give them proper credit. The time you living oversea may have something to do with you being strict on such thing.

Yeah, if it's all non profit sites that take my subs then I wouldn't have an issue. There are sites that charge fans a fee to view 'their' subbed versions, but in fact it's actually from other people's hard work. They've only used those soft subs and taken the actual subbers name out and put their own in. It actually happened to me when I subbed Thai lakorns back in the days. That was why I stopped subbing. And even if a person promises me that they won't do it and only use my soft subs properly I still can't say no to 10 people but say yes to just a few. If I say no then that's a no to everyone, if I was to give out my soft subs to anyone it would be Jjong, the person that uploads the LINE TV HD links. It's okay, difference in opinion and values.

Hi, guys!! It's 10:40AM here. Sotus will be aired on Sunday midnight.... Can't waittttttt!!!! :wub:

Actually, I didn't rewatch the series so that I can endure this trial and I spent time on watching behind the screen clips like Leo/Lucas and Mengrui/WangBowen:phew:

18 hours ago, Mio- said:

Yes, we are so close.... 2 days, 7 hours and 31 minutes left until SOTUS airs live:lol::w00t:

I missed your sotus countdown!!! Btw, you changed your ID? If not, I'm sorry....:sweatingbullets:

8 hours ago, originalnickname said:

My avatar 16.gif

Spoiler
8 hours ago, Neilia The Jamaican said:

I can't take this anymore  :tears:tumblr_oejgu4SOzQ1um63s0o2_500.gif

I thought Arthit shot Shingto by beam or something from his eyes you added when I saw your avatar on my cellphone...:D hehehe ..But it was lights in the background!! Btw, thanks for your recommended list:lol: It really helped me !!!

5 hours ago, delightful said:

Spoiler
5 hours ago, delightful said:

"Give me your hand."
"No, the other hand."

@delightful   Thank you for your hardwork of subbing as always:heart:
AND thanks for your spoiler!!!! They are so sweet .....:wub: You made my day !!!  *hug you tight* 

• Like 7

12 hours ago, delightful said:

Okay, just got home and uploaded the Challenge Show with Krist and Singto right away. This is the hardsubbed version.

Challenge Show with Krist and Singto 2nd appearance [ENG SUBBED] https://mega.nz/#!SUEUUK5B!1FLShqbFIu-tqFLvWwWvvlsQrCOi4n-yMOmBRz4U5BQ

Thank you for your sub, i am really thankful for you because of you i'm can understand what they say.

:blush:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, delightful said:

"Give me your hand."
"No, the other hand."

OK... This scene, when will it be happen later?? In which ep? Is it on d special chap @ d last chap? I can't waitttttt for itttt..... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

Hello everyone, Though I like to watch this drama , 

I hope you guys don't mind to follow the soompi rules :

1. Do follow the general Soompi Forum Rules.

2. Do not insult a celebrity / a member, whether directly or indirectly.

3. Do not spam.

A post must include at least twenty characters or be of substance. Hence, a post which does not meet this requirement may be subject to deletion without notice.

4. Do not engage in off-topic conversations.

If you'd like to discuss / post off-topic conversations irrelevant to the subject matter, do so through personal message or where else more appropriate. Posts that don't abide by this rule may be subject to deletion without notice.

5. Do not quote images / gifs / videos.

If you'd like to quote a post, remove images / gifs / videos (if applicable) and quote the text by itself. This rule is to preserve the bandwidths of images / gifs and to make a thread as simple to navigate through as possible.

6. Do provide English translations as needed.

Comments must be written in English or with English translations when posting in a foreign language.

The rules may be subject to updates and changes. Failure to abide by any of the rules may result in a warning. 

------

Another thing I notice some of you post the actors without any tops / shirts,

Though I like watching BL dramas.  I'm one of people who focuses on their love story more.

Some of us are in a public net cafe and many people are looking what websites we are opening. To avoid other people from creating any misunderstandings and malice to us, Please put those pictures/gifs/videos inside the spoiler.

Thank you everyone for understanding and consideration.

• Like 11