[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

4 hours ago, delightful said:

Just read the special chapter of when Arthit was a first year student. DAYAMNNNNNNNNN, you know who shocked me the most? P'Nott!!!!! He was about to punch the head hazer P'Tum!!!! P'Tum ordered Arthit to go and 'wai' bow to the tree for 3 hours to teach him respect. LOL!!!!!!!! It's so funny! And P'Phone who was the head nurse yelled at P'Tum for treating the first years bad and P'Tum is like.. you complain too much, no one will want you as a wife! OMGeeeeeeeeeeeee! The original 0062 and 0206 couple! I love them! :P

Omg!! Excited to now that.. 

• Like 2

Guest delightful
30 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

"And we had to delay so it'll probably air past the new year" ???????????? It's not true, right ?

It's true, the last episode will air in 2017. That's why we were talking about the episode counts earlier in this thread. 

Guest delightful
33 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Ah I thought he was talking about next episode that's why I was so scared xD omg *feels better*

*Hug you tightly* I think a lot of us would go crazy if that was the case. I really really really like that scene in your avatar, btw. I have a feeling that will become one of my fave scenes. ^_^ 

23 minutes ago, delightful said:

*Hug you tightly* I think a lot of us would go crazy if that was the case. I really really really like that scene in your avatar, btw. I have a feeling that will become one of my fave scenes. ^_^ 

Haha thanks! I slow-motionned it ;) I'm really proud of my "signature gif" as well.....

Spoiler

3sSzBeH.gif

• Like 5

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

Ah I thought he was talking about next episode that's why I was so scared xD omg *feels better*

If this goes smoothly without any postponement or celebrations

The upcoming schedule will be as follows
Ep9: 19 Nov 2016
Ep10: 26 Nov 2016
Ep11: 3 Dec 2016
Ep12: 10 Dec 2016
Ep13: 17 Dec 2016
Ep14: 24 Dec 2016
Ep15: 31 Dec 2016
Ep16: 7 Jan 2017

• Like 10

Guest delightful
35 minutes ago, salz said:

is this new one poke poke @delightful

Krist said they usually go for 3 rounds. -_- My mind is blown. No wonder Singto hit him in the .... Go and watch for yourself. :w00t:

nice pix there Singto :P

27 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

@salz OMG OMG OMG Yes... It's new... I never saw this one before. How could I miss it? Thanks, salz.

This episode is very very funny. I laughed a lot when I was watching it.

i think it just uploaded less than an hour ago lol but since i haven't watch but dl first so not sure if it new but since Singto just promote it so for sure it new :P

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, delightful said:

Krist said they usually go for 3 rounds. -_- My mind is blown. No wonder Singto hit him in the .... Go and watch for yourself. :w00t:

3 rounds of what?? :blink: My imagination is running really wild right now. I wanna to learn Thai now! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, delightful said:

3 rounds damn the most shameless show off couple here :P:dizzy: this is not good for my head

okie time to watch even my understand level is = ZERO lmao but bringing the 3 round of knowledge i for sure gonna grin like idiot the whole vid

• Like 2

Guest delightful
10 minutes ago, sotus13 said:

3 rounds of what?? :blink: My imagination is running really wild right now. I wanna to learn Thai now! 

Yes, that's what Krist is referring to.. 3 rounds!