[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

2 hours ago, psyc123 said:

Hooottttt

I "accidentally" opened my IG in class just now and do you guys know how much effort for me to take in order to suppress my scream because of these feeds. :dizzy:  Coz my friends were presenting their work and I just had to open it at that time. Serves me right!  :phew:

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, sotus13 said:

I "accidentally" opened my IG in class just now and do you guys know how much effort for me to take in order to suppress my scream because of these feeds. :dizzy:  Coz my friends were presenting their work and I just had to open it at that time. Serves me right!  :phew:

uhm... i guess i should say sorry then :):tears:

• Like 2

On 9/27/2016 at 9:25 AM, delightful said:

First and foremost .......... HAPPY 101 PAGES!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I didn't make it for the 100th page celebration, I was sleeping. :P

The Special Chapter - Missing You that everyone wants. I am currently halfway done translating the first story. If you guys/gals want a copy of the full FAN-translation by me, you have to obey the following rules without ever breaking any of them! 1. Do NOT by any means re-upload or share these with anyone! 2. You will buy a copy of SOTUS the novel if you ever get an opportunity! 3. If you ever have a chance to meet Singto or Krist, you will tell them how much I (Delightful) loves them and SOTUS! :blink:  Just to get a headcount, please like this post and I will send it to you, you don't have to quote me and comment if you only want the translation.

And WELCOME to all the new members! I am glad to have you all here with us SOTUS lovers on Soompi. I hope you guys/gals aren't shy about your English and stay with us for a long time. Thank you for showing yourselves. :lol:

Also, thank you for all those 'thank yous', I don't deserve so much of those. It makes it sound like I created this series. LOL! I am only passing on my love for SOTUS to you guys. I am really happy that GMM decided to take on this story and I'm very happy that it's this successful! Hoping that Singto and Krist will get other projects together. Please, if there is a GOD, please bless us with at least one more Singto+Krist series. :tears:

@Shirayuki Ozumi Thank you for the logo. I've saved it to my SOTUS file and will try it out with my next subbed video. I also have @jaelephy making one so I'll have to see which one works out. I really don't want it to be an eyesore to our viewers here and want to keep the video looking as professional and HD as possible. I hate that Thai series always has bad qualities when it's subbed.

@Leon Percivall Honey Puppy is a VERY good series. You should watch it! The season two of Honey Puppy might be my next project if I can get my hands on them. Second season will likely air early next year.

I'm a newbie here, I join this because of Sotus The Series and because of you delightful. Thanks for the subs. I want to read the novel too but I dont know where to find it. Thank you and God bless!

• Like 5

On 9/27/2016 at 9:25 AM, delightful said:

First and foremost .......... HAPPY 101 PAGES!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I didn't make it for the 100th page celebration, I was sleeping. :P

The Special Chapter - Missing You that everyone wants. I am currently halfway done translating the first story. If you guys/gals want a copy of the full FAN-translation by me, you have to obey the following rules without ever breaking any of them! 1. Do NOT by any means re-upload or share these with anyone! 2. You will buy a copy of SOTUS the novel if you ever get an opportunity! 3. If you ever have a chance to meet Singto or Krist, you will tell them how much I (Delightful) loves them and SOTUS! :blink:  Just to get a headcount, please like this post and I will send it to you, you don't have to quote me and comment if you only want the translation.

And WELCOME to all the new members! I am glad to have you all here with us SOTUS lovers on Soompi. I hope you guys/gals aren't shy about your English and stay with us for a long time. Thank you for showing yourselves. :lol:

Also, thank you for all those 'thank yous', I don't deserve so much of those. It makes it sound like I created this series. LOL! I am only passing on my love for SOTUS to you guys. I am really happy that GMM decided to take on this story and I'm very happy that it's this successful! Hoping that Singto and Krist will get other projects together. Please, if there is a GOD, please bless us with at least one more Singto+Krist series. :tears:

@Shirayuki Ozumi Thank you for the logo. I've saved it to my SOTUS file and will try it out with my next subbed video. I also have @jaelephy making one so I'll have to see which one works out. I really don't want it to be an eyesore to our viewers here and want to keep the video looking as professional and HD as possible. I hate that Thai series always has bad qualities when it's subbed.

@Leon Percivall Honey Puppy is a VERY good series. You should watch it! The season two of Honey Puppy might be my next project if I can get my hands on them. Second season will likely air early next year.

I'm a newbie here, I join this because of Sotus The Series and because of you delightful. Thanks for the subs. I want to read the novel too but I dont know where to find it. Thank you and God bless!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, delightful said:

Do NOT post/link/upload/share/translate my translation of the chapters in any shape or form. I say this very seriously, please don't. These translations are only for the members here at Soompi. Thanks for understanding.
Here is Chapter 8  :  https://mega.nz/#!WRs0BRTT!7lECISXOSLrewlqaQV1b_MHjOsHRWtR7T4fRX96nBZM
SOTUS the novel is written by Bittersweet (Thai)
Translated by Delightful (English)
Edited by Dreadaeleonkvothe
PDF file by Erngust

Reveal hidden contents

So I have a weird.. maybe a stupid question? Ummm.. you know where our avatars are? Under that there's a 'reputation' point thing, what is that for? I've been wondering for a while now, but didn't know who to ask.

Hi, thank you for the sub! It's actually my first time here. :) I'm a newbie! I'll start reading with this chapter since I cant see the past chaps. Thank you! God bless! :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sotus13 said:

Oh my heart! Krist and Singto are so cute together gosh. And their baby is so cute too lol (talking about the dog) *.*

• Like 3

temporary distraction from America anxiety :mellow: whyyy tooooooo much sexiness skin to skinship i wanna be the gear, the bracelet the pants the puppy whatever there to get sandwiches between them and their pretty skins if i even make sense they know we are so thirsty for these two it such great sexy gift to us i need these mags in HQ:blush:

how did Krist look taller there lol :P

change profile pic again for daily nosebleed sorrynotsorry

• Like 4

NOT SOTUS RELATED 

WARNING: UGLY RANT AND BLABBING ABOUT STUFFZ (no actually its bl related soooo)

Spoiler

Have i shared this before?? Even if i hav ill share it again lol its just that cute...

Im actually searching for a bl series about a tsundere and an idiot (or somthing along thses lines....too specific... I know) so if guys know any good series please lemme know.... Also if you watch the vid youll get the idea of what storyline im talking about....

PS please dont recomm love sick....yeaah thx

• Like 2