[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, psyc123 said:

what in the world is the meaning if this???!!!!

I got up this morning and this was the first thing to greet my eyes!!!  Suddenly Monday doesn't seem so bad!!!  :blink::wub:

Thank you psyc123 for sharing!

Yay!! The next chapter too!!  Thank you delightful!!  *runs off to read**

• Like 3

1 hour ago, psyc123 said:

I stared at it for a very Long time....catatonic is the word I believe. These two are too damm comfortable with each other it's making me wonder uncomfortably Hahahah...I really don't mind nudity...and action but they are taking pics as singto and kris or...Arthit and kongpope?? Argh!!!!! :dizzy:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, psyc123 said:

Spoiler

I just got back from overtime at work and I see this!!

They are gifts to mankind :love: :blush:

I feel so happy I can't contain this anymore :wub: 

Also... I think Attitude magz always has a sexy photo (didn't August and Ngern do a sexy photoshoot together too in the past?)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, delightful said:

Staring at the photo again and I can't help but compare their nipples... please tell me I'm not the only one. *faints* :o

tbh me too :D, the first time i saw that pic my attention stuck to their nipnip

n why on earth krist's nipnip are so long????

• Like 2

lmao even Krist rt this photoshoot such tease

i just love how comfortable this two with skinship lol :P

thank you @delightfulfor new chapter and also subbing the sitcom since i have reason to watch with it being sub :)

hope you can continue subbing if the BL is promising lol

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, delightful said:

Staring at the photo again and I can't help but compare their nipples... please tell me I'm not the only one. *faints* :o

I can't help but compare their bodies and Krist... uuuaaaah :wub: That's my personnal "taste" but I prefer Krist's body (and face) to Singto's.....

• Like 2

I came back from school and immediately checked ig and what the hell WHAT IS THIS, like im hyperventilating rn, when i was at school i've thought 'i wish i could see shirtless Krist' for real and BUM THANK U GOD FOR HEARING ME OUT, i need MORE SHIRTLESS KRIST AND SINGTO.:wub::wub::o

Edited by shinnu
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, delightful said:

Do NOT post/link/upload/share/translate my translation of the chapters in any shape or form. I say this very seriously, please don't. These translations are only for the members here at Soompi. Thanks for understanding.
Here is Chapter 7: https://mega.nz/#!vRkUUBST!j90CXnh5ogtdjXy5eYPETEPJ_jf62Rm7CTseSPbYxnk
SOTUS the novel is written by Bittersweet (Thai)
Translated by Delightful (English)
Edited by @dreadaeleonkvothe
PDF file by @erngust

*Sorry for taking a longer time for this chapter, I had a very busy week last week and had to focus my attention on my RL work. Hopefully, I get chapter 8 out in a few days. ^_^ Again, I'm subbing Bangrak Soi 9/1... well it's encoding now, so once that's done I'll upload it for anyone who wants to watch it. I'm not going to make a thread for it because I don't know how many people really want to watch a Thai sitcom. I'll also see the reaction of how the first episode does and see if I want to continue subbing it. Currently, there is only 1 'official' episode released by ONE HD on youtube, but I've seen 2 episodes already and I have to say that there is potential BL in this show. Well, you guys can be the judge if you decide to watch/download it.*

**Another guilty pleasure of mine is this couple. If anyone here still hasn't seen LoveSick, please do make the time to check it out. I promise you that your heart will feel all sorts of emotions with it. Here is Phun and Noh being PhunNoh and not caring about what the world around them is thinking, they only have each other when they are 'together'. LOL! Even though Phun totally ditched Noh at the end of this clip, but come on, it was during the 'cold war'. LOL!

Hide contents

thank you @delightful for the awesome Chapter 7, nice work out there

• Like 2

After seeing that photo you all bombed in the last page... I can't stop looking. HOTNESS OVERLOAD. Love it. I hope we get to see more when magazine gets released! *drooling* :phew:

Thank you for Ch. 7 translation!! :wub::wub:

2 hours ago, delightful said:

and OMG... when I read your post, I got to pay even closer attention to 'everything'... Krist's nipples... Ohmy OMG *faints* 

*WHY IS THAT PERSON STANDING THERE HIDING SINGTO'S BEAUTIFUL BODY FROM US??? WHYY?*

but okay... Krist... Krist looks so damn hot. HOT AS richard simmons! :lol:

*runs off to lala land*

• Like 2

4 hours ago, krilove0268 said:
Spoiler

For more, could anyone translate the account(attitudethai)'s post???

the post are below:

ก้องภพ: พี่ทำอะไรน่ะ

อาทิตย์: ยืนนิ่งๆ อย่าดื้อ

ก้องภพ: เบาๆ นะ

อาทิตย์: เห็นมั้ย แป้งเลอะกางเกงหมดแล้ว

ก้องภพ: (the emoji) เซ็งนะ นึกว่าจะ...

อาทิตย: ทะลึ่งละนะ

#attitudethailand#behindthescene #sotustheseries #พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง #จิ้นยามบ่าย #ว่างมาก   

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

So annoying that a person blocked Singto's body from view though..

well they obviously purposely teasing us only with small amount of sexy view first before full dish officially come out soon lol

maybe some generous staff wanna share full view of both bodies soon B)

what im dying to know what Krist right hand is doing there :P

• Like 4

6 hours ago, psyc123 said:

well now... my imaginations is running wild like the wildebeest from the safari chasing by a pride of lion... WHERE DOES KRIST HANDS LANDED, THAT MAKE SINGTO SMIRK? loool :phew::phew::phew:

• Like 3