[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

For any Thailand members here, please help me.

What was Thailand people eat for breakfast? Can you give me few examples?

Also what was Thailand people fav meals? 

I need few ideas for my fanfiction story.

Thanks for the help. Very appreciated it. 

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, aryien86 said:

I seeeeee~~~ Thanxx for dat link dear~ 

*I have an wattpad acc, but I'm only reading d ff, not posted anything~ & I didn't active on it too~ :sweatingbullets:

Same here. I had wattpad account for some time but not very active in it. Until SOTUS came and decided to make a fanfiction of Prem and Wad.

PS: If you want to read their story, click the siganture below. Thx

• Like 3

Guest delightful

Okay, I finally woke up from my happy dreams.. okay, so I just stared at those new photos of Krist and Singto... and watched a Thai sitcom that I've been hearing about for a few months. We have a potential BL pairing in this sitcom, that's why I watched it.

What do you guys think of this pairing?

image_109.jpg

image_107.jpg

Jang_Earth.jpg

12 minutes ago, delightful said:

Okay, I finally woke up from my happy dreams.. okay, so I just stared at those new photos of Krist and Singto... and watched a Thai sitcom that I've been hearing about for a few months. We have a potential BL pairing in this sitcom, that's why I watched it.

Hide contents

image_109.jpg

image_107.jpg

Jang_Earth.jpg

They're cuteeee~~ I've watched d cuts of it on ig.. It's cuteee~ ><

42 minutes ago, hcpoirot said:

Same here. I had wattpad account for some time but not very active in it. Until SOTUS came and decided to make a fanfiction of Prem and Wad.

PS: If you want to read their story, click the siganture below. Thx

*which signature dead? Can't see it :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, yuurams said:

Hello guys ,omg I love this series so much , I have been lurking lol and I love everyone's comments, I'm very grateful to our dear delightful andthe authors of the fanfics for the awesome work , keep up the good work .

I have a question how is that the kiss scene is gonna happen? I mean who is going to start it, sorry if it sounds like a silly question

From what I've heard:

Spoiler

Arthit initiates the first kiss on the bridge :wub::wub::wub:

57 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

In case that you've got bored or you are a tweeter user... Click here >>> https://twitter.com/hashtag/ทีมพีรญา

Just found this hashtag with tons of SingTo & Krist photos. :wub: Kind of my enjoyable moment here LOL

Yes I love looking through that hashtag!!! :wub: Team Peraya SO CUTE ^^

11 minutes ago, aryien86 said:

They're cuteeee~~ I've watched d cuts of it on ig.. It's cuteee~ ><

*which signature dead? Can't see it :sweatingbullets:

You have to turn on the signature function in order to see it. Go to Account Settings and then click Signature and you can turn it on there. :) 

24 minutes ago, delightful said:

Hide contents

image_109.jpg

image_107.jpg

Jang_Earth.jpg

THEY LOOK ADORABLE! I don't know this show at all, but they're very cute ^^ :wub::wub:

• Like 3

Guest delightful
3 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

From what I've heard:

Hide contents

Arthit initiates the first kiss on the bridge :wub::wub::wub:

THEY LOOK ADORABLE! I don't know this show at all, but they're very cute ^^ :wub::wub:

Arthit doesn't initiate the kiss... HE STEALS a kiss from Kongpope. I think Kongpope was so shocked that he doesn't even respond until Arthit walks away. That's when things settle and Kongpope goes after him to 'repeat his answer'. I love that Arthit went for it and gave Kongpope a kiss, but the fact that it was so sudden .. makes me think that it won't be the kiss I want. I am waiting for the kiss at the 'Thank You' party, where they are both willingly going in for it.

It's a sitcom that was very popular in Thailand many years ago, the main couple from that first story is now married and has two kids. The son, JutJang, is the one that is confused as to why his heart is beating very loudly for two people, a pair of siblings, one is a girl his age and the other is a boy a year older. But you know me, I'm all about the BL pairing. Oh, the sitcom is called Bangruk Soi 9/1.

10 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Oooooh! Thanks! So if it airs every single Saturday that's 18 eps. If it skips either December 24th or December 31st that's 17 eps. And if it skips both Christmas eve and New Year's eve then that's 16 eps.

I'm hoping for 17 eps here! Does anyone know if Christmas eve is a big deal in Thailand? Because if Christmas isn't then maybe it'll still air that day... Or maybe it'll air New Year's eve :huh: I'm not sure about holidays in Thailand :sweatingbullets:

Chrismas Eve is not eventful, has no impact on tv schedule. Usually, there is countdown event live broadcast on New Year Eve, but I heard countdown events would be cancelled.

7 hours ago, momobae said:

So I have a question, is Copy'A (the makers of Make it Right and War of High School) part of GMM or are they two separate companies? Because Gunsmile sang the theme song for WoHS on the GMM channel, but for some reason I thought that they were two different channels or something?? 

No. Copy A is not affiliate with GMM. Both Make It Right and War of High School were aired on channel MCOT.

6 hours ago, sing2krist said:

Wow!  Thank you so much for all the shares folks and feeding the hunger of us less fortunate and SOTUS-deprived fans. On aside, I'm wondering as to what's the more precise context of the Tew's IG post that seemed to get a reaction from Krist?

vCC72Ac.png

Google's translations with 'sex', 'sunday', 'kiss' words may have feed me wrongly  :(

Oaujun: To whoever leaves comment, I wish you lucky in love; those who are in relationships, I wish you bits on the side; those who have flings, I wish you affairs. #wholeavebothcomment&like will get to see SOTUS special episode: Tew Kisses Athit.

Krist: -.- Is this alright? 55

Oaujun: How comes you find out? 555 Damned.

1 hour ago, hcpoirot said:

For any Thailand members here, please help me.

What was Thailand people eat for breakfast? Can you give me few examples?

Also what was Thailand people fav meals? 

I need few ideas for my fanfiction story.

Thanks for the help. Very appreciated it. 

For collegiate students, sticky rice and grilled pork seems to be a popular menu,

110a86aa2de1462a953d9a0e69574152-s.jpg

others are Chinese stuffed bun (aka pao)

hqdefault.jpg

and sandwiches, sometimes, it's congee.

For lunch of dinner, popular menus are

1 thoughtless menu - what ordered when the person cannot come up with an idea - Chicken padkaprao (stir fried chicken with holy basil) with rice

2 omelette with rice

3 somtam and grilled chicken with sticky rice.

ladyinter1.jpg

4 noodle soup, especially rice noodle in tomyam soup

664fa5f1eaac43f882c1c53da75c236d.jpg

5 japanese cuisine is also quite popular. It was a popular tweet saying Thai youth is the species that loves to eat japanese food while listening to K-pop music.

• Like 12

20 minutes ago, delightful said:

Arthit doesn't initiate the kiss... HE STEALS a kiss from Kongpope. I think Kongpope was so shocked that he doesn't even respond until Arthit walks away. That's when things settle and Kongpope goes after him to 'repeat his answer'. I love that Arthit went for it and gave Kongpope a kiss, but the fact that it was so sudden .. makes me think that it won't be the kiss I want. I am waiting for the kiss at the 'Thank You' party, where they are both willingly going in for it.

It's a sitcom that was very popular in Thailand many years ago, the main couple from that first story is now married and has two kids. The son, JutJang, is the one that is confused as to why his heart is beating very loudly for two people, a pair of siblings, one is a girl his age and the other is a boy a year older. But you know me, I'm all about the BL pairing. Oh, the sitcom is called Bangruk Soi 9/1.

Ooooooohhhh :phew: Looking forward to that 555

Thanks for the info about the other show ^^

2 minutes ago, welp said:

Chrismas Eve is not eventful, has no impact on tv schedule. Usually, there is countdown event live broadcast on New Year Eve, but I heard countdown events would be cancelled.

Oaujun: To whoever leaves comment, I wish you lucky in love; those who are in relationships, I wish you bits on the side; those who have flings, I wish you affairs. #wholeavebothcomment&like will get to see SOTUS special episode: Tew Kisses Athit.

Thanks for the translation! And for the info! :D

Oaujun is so funny and cute :wub:

• Like 4

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Ooooooohhhh :phew: Looking forward to that 555

Thanks for the info about the other show ^^

But Arthit just walks away. Here's a little translation of their conversation.. I didn't add their thoughts, because eventually I'll have to translate it. ^_^

“Are you tired?”

“No, I’m not.”

“I want to ask for real… Aren’t you tired from walking after me like this? Following me without knowing where I’m going or where the end is.”

“Even if I don’t know what I’ll encounter or no matter how far away, I still want to walk beside you.”

“You know that I’m a man and you’re a man, right?”

“Yes.”

“You know that I’m your senior and you’re my junior, right?”

“Yes.”

“You know that I like to drink pink milk, right?”

[This is so cute, it's like the fans would all shout.. 'No DUH! We all KNOW you like PINK MILK!']

“You know that sometimes I’m an idiot, bad tempered, make a big fuss, wake up late, I’m foolish... and if you know, can you really still accept me for all that I am?”

“Yes. I can accept it. What about you? Can you accept me?”

“I still don’t know you well enough.”

[This is where my heart almost broke when Arthit said that… BUT...]

“But I want to get to know you more.”

“What do you mean?”

And before he knew it, Kongpope’s necktie was pulled over to the person in front of him, followed by the feeling of something soft on his lips.

… A gentle kiss, but one that would last forever in his heart.

It was only a few seconds before the other person pulled back, at the same time as his short mumbling.

“This is my answer.”

[Arthit then turns around and starts to go down the bridge, Kongpope finally realizes what just happened and he smiles and shouts after Arthit.]

“Hold on, P’Arthit! I didn’t hear your answer clearly! Can I ask for another one?!”

“I’m not doing it again!”

[Arthit shouts back to him and Kongpope laughs. He runs after him and they walk side by side, without any words. ]

24 minutes ago, delightful said:

But Arthit just walks away. Here's a little translation of their conversation.. I didn't add their thoughts, because eventually I'll have to translate it. ^_^

Hide contents

“Are you tired?”

“No, I’m not.”

“I want to ask for real… Aren’t you tired from walking after me like this? Following me without knowing where I’m going or where the end is.”

“Even if I don’t know what I’ll encounter or no matter how far away, I still want to walk beside you.”

“You know that I’m a man and you’re a man, right?”

“Yes.”

“You know that I’m your senior and you’re my junior, right?”

“Yes.”

“You know that I like to drink pink milk, right?”

“You know that sometimes I’m an idiot, bad tempered, make a big fuss, wake up late, I’m foolish... and if you know, can you really still accept me for all that I am?”

“Yes. I can accept it. What about you? Can you accept me?”

“I still don’t know you well enough.”

[This is where my heart almost broke when Arthit said that… BUT...]

“But I want to get to know you more.”

“What do you mean?”

And before he knew it, Kongpope’s necktie was pulled over to the person in front of him, followed by the feeling of something soft on his lips.

… A gentle kiss, but one that would last forever in his heart.

It was only a few seconds before the other person pulled back, at the same time as his short mumbling.

“This is my answer.”

[Arthit then turns around and starts to go down the bridge, Kongpope finally realizes what just happened and he smiles and shouts after Arthit.]

“Hold on, P’Arthit! I didn’t hear your answer clearly! Can I ask for another one?!”

“I’m not doing it again!”

[Arthit shouts back to him and Kongpope laughs. He runs after him and they walk side by side, without any words. ]

Thank you!! I really really love all he spoilers you provide us with and it makes me look forward more and more to the scenes. thank yoooooou:wub:

• Like 8

Guest delightful
Just now, shivyn01 said:

Thank you!! I really really love all he spoilers you provide us with and it makes me look forward more and more to the scenes. thank yoooooou:wub:

Glad to share! I totally understand how international fans feel about loving something so much but don't understand their language. I went thru that with Japanese anime and Korean idols. Sometimes I think I fall in love with the fans as much as I fall in love with the actors/characters/singers. :wub:

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, welp said:

For collegiate students, sticky rice and grilled pork seems to be a popular menu,

110a86aa2de1462a953d9a0e69574152-s.jpg

others are Chinese stuffed bun (aka pao)

hqdefault.jpg

and sandwiches, sometimes, it's congee.

For lunch of dinner, popular menus are

1 thoughtless menu - what ordered when the person cannot come up with an idea - Chicken padkaprao (stir fried chicken with holy basil) with rice

2 omelette with rice

3 somtam and grilled chicken with sticky rice.

ladyinter1.jpg

4 noodle soup, especially rice noodle in tomyam soup

664fa5f1eaac43f882c1c53da75c236d.jpg

5 japanese cuisine is also quite popular. It was a popular tweet saying Thai youth is the species that loves to eat japanese food while listening to K-pop music.

Khao-niew moo-ping, salapao, som-tum kai-yang, and kioew-tiew .. are ALL my favorite menus to this day. I have favorite spots in Chiangmai where I grew up, I hope when I go back all these food stands are still there. Yes, food stands are the best, I barely ever enter a 'real' restaurant when I'm in Thailand. I love street food, that's where the real flavors are. Thanks for all the photos... now I'm hungry. ^_^

5 minutes ago, delightful said:

Glad to share! I totally understand how international fans feel about loving something so much but don't understand their language. I went thru that with Japanese anime and Korean idols. Sometimes I think I fall in love with the fans as much as I fall in love with the actors/characters/singers. :wub:

Thank you so much!! :wub: You just made my day :) Arthit is so cute kissing Kong like that!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Oops :blink: Sorry I fixed it :sweatingbullets:

Oh yeah I have a question for whoever has been reading.. Should I continue posting chapters to soompi? Or should I start only posting them on Wattpad? I was just wondering.......

Do whatever is the most convenient to you as long as everyone can read them.

• Like 5

Guest delightful
34 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Thank you so much!! :wub: You just made my day :) Arthit is so cute kissing Kong like that!

I know, he was rather brave, right? I think Kongpope would of had been okay with him just saying .. 'okay, lets give this thing a shot'... BUT NO!!! He had to get all dramatic and kiss him! Wow! We can never say that Kongpope is the touchy/feely one now.. We all know who started it. When I read that part the first time I was like.. is that really Arthit or was that Krist?!?!?!! Yes, I always imagine Krist and Singto when I read SOTUS the novel. LOL! 

2 hours ago, welp said:

cool!   thank you very much :D

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, delightful said:

I know, he was rather brave, right? I think Kongpope would of had been okay with him just saying .. 'okay, lets give this thing a shot'... BUT NO!!! He had to get all dramatic and kiss him! Wow! We can never say that Kongpope is the touchy/feely one now.. We all know who started it. When I read that part the first time I was like.. is that really Arthit or was that Krist?!?!?!! Yes, I always imagine Krist and Singto when I read SOTUS the novel. LOL! 

You're not the only one! I imagine that too ^^

555 that really does seem like more of a Krist thing! He's so cheeky with his P'Sing :lol: 

But I actually love how it was Arthit who initiated -- no wait >> STOLE (almost forgot your important correction LOL) -- their first kiss :wub::wub: In my mind he's grumpy yet shy and awkward and a softy (wait.. basically I'm just describing tsundere haha), but is still capable of having those "brave" moments. Like as their relationship continues on in the future, it'll be Kongpob being all flirty and evil most of the time, but then Arthit will surprise him every now and then with those "brave moments" ...haha wasn't sure exactly how to explain that so I'll keep using the word "brave" :P 

• Like 16

Guest delightful
25 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

You're not the only one! I imagine that too ^^

555 that really does seem like more of a Krist thing! He's so cheeky with his P'Sing :lol: 

But I actually love how it was Arthit who initiated -- no wait >> STOLE (almost forgot your important correction LOL) -- their first kiss :wub::wub: In my mind he's grumpy yet shy and awkward and a softy (wait.. basically I'm just describing tsundere haha), but is still capable of having those "brave" moments. Like as their relationship continues on in the future, it'll be Kongpob being all flirty and evil most of the time, but then Arthit will surprise him every now and then with those "brave moments" ...haha wasn't sure exactly how to explain that so I'll keep using the word "brave" :P 

Funny enough, the fanfic I'm writing now has Arthit ordering Kongpope to bed with him. LOL! And saying 'it's not too comfortable to just stand here and hug, it'll be more comfortable in bed.' LOL! KILL ME NOW!!!!