[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful
22 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

Thanks for the special chapter :D

Why did I have flashbacks to Missing You part 1 when Kong asked Arthit,  "P'Arthit, can you handle my weight?" 

You'll know later Kong...^_^:w00t:

edit: Oh, I thought Kong was still a freshman during this chapter... Apparently he isn't... Did they already bump bump?

Arthit's a senior now, So Kong's a sophomore... And the time mentioned in the chapter is somewhere near the finals..  Am I correct to assume that the Missing You Chapter 1 special chapter happened earlier than this special chapter? Arthit's so not a virgin there anymore :lol:

I'm not sure of the time frame since it wasn't written, but I'll go with your theory that Arthit and Kongpope has already done the .. love.. making... thing.... *nosebleed*

30 minutes ago, delightful said:

I'm not sure of the time frame since it wasn't written, but I'll go with your theory that Arthit and Kongpope has already done the .. love.. making... thing.... *nosebleed*

Although it's not stated, there are clues in the chapter like:

Spoiler
1. And someone that used to be a freshman couldn't argue and had to do as he was told. ( Kong probably is in 2nd year now)
2. The threat came along with an annoyed voice, suitable from the old head of the hazing team. (Arthit is in 4th year, probably)

It's also stated in the chapter that it was near the finals...So we are near the end of the school year...

Spoiler
Kongpope knew that P'Arthit always put more importance on school, especially when this was close to their finals.

Arthit is probably done with his internship in Amphawa and is getting ready for graduation... 

Therefore, It's probably safe to say that Missing You Chapter 1 takes place months ahead of A day from his memory. Albeit, the same year. 

And more importantly...

Spoiler

Arthit's lost his backdoor virginity to Kong months ago.. :lol:

P.S.

The lack of new episodes makes me overthink things...Help..:bawling:

• Like 13

19 hours ago, delightful said:

Okay, so I've been wanting to ask this for some time now but just never got the chance... fine, I forgot, okay? ... Anyways, for the subbed episodes, what do you guys want? I mean the font, size, and the color .... do you guys care as long as you can read it? It's one of those things that I've never gotten down quite right. If you guys haven't noticed I keep on changing the font color, does that bother you guys? I was thinking of just sticking to one color.. what color would it be for SOTUS? Pink for pink milk? LOL! As for font and size... I was going to just stick with one from now on too. Or do you guys want something different in each episode? .. Or am I over-thinking this? I need episode 9 so bad right now! :tears:

I doesn't matter as long as you see the translation.Every episode came with different font and color. Thanks to @delightful, but I love to see a unique hardsub with color and fonts. W2Ssubteam use light yellow and dark border/shadow. For your hard work you better have your own style in fonts and color. Its good to ask others, but having your style as your signature hardsub...!! I know its too much to ask,,!

14591864_1490260034324602_35527774856131

here is you some choice.....!

14600859_1490260377657901_52561791025449

Edited by Rahil
image relink..!
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, delightful said:

Do NOT link/upload/post/share/translate my translations in any shape or form. Thank you!

This is a VERY short special chapter that @ikkiek posted up for us. Thank you so much!!!  Thank you @erngust for the PDF file. ^_^

SOTUS The Novel : Special Chapter : A Day From His Memory : https://mega.nz/#!XUdzkIKK!EvQ4vAj4yTrRnwMOkhMWekVeMtrfeBDgKlacA1NcJpU

Oh my god!!! Thank you for this!!! My my this Kongpope does plan ahead right??? I mean getting a ride for the REST OF HIS LIFE??? Well excuse me for jumping the er...gun. 

By the way, is it just me or this whole chapter on riding a bike has some double meaning? Like you know ditch the old bike means ditch the old life and inhibitions. Get on the older but very enticing bike...hehehe...though not allowed to touch Kongpope managed to get into Arthit's personal space? That's the privilege...for the rest of his effing life.

I need a life and I miss this show!!!!!! :bawling:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, delightful said:

Do NOT link/upload/post/share/translate my translations in any shape or form. Thank you!

This is a VERY short special chapter that @ikkiek posted up for us. Thank you so much!!!  Thank you @erngust for the PDF file. ^_^

SOTUS The Novel : Special Chapter : A Day From His Memory : https://mega.nz/#!XUdzkIKK!EvQ4vAj4yTrRnwMOkhMWekVeMtrfeBDgKlacA1NcJpU

Thanxxxx dearrr~~ ><

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Timothy Teo said:

14595569_589772171207114_551685274997814

Looks like we will be watching Episode 9 in 2 weeks time, 12th November, and then the finale episode will be on 31st December 2016.

อีก 14 วันเราก็เจอกันแล้วนะ....รอวนไป

I have to survive until 12th November urrghhh

Life is tough I need my daily dose lmao :tears:

• Like 4

So I have a question for y'all. I know we're all here because we love BL stories, but is anybody here interested in the opposite - Girl Love? I actually really love both BL and GL and I'm wondering if anybody here knows of any good shows for GL? I followed the dao/koi story from Hormones and I know there's a bit of a love triangle between Melon/White/Om in Part time. I've already watched the famous Yes or No movie (the second one SUCKKKEEEDDD). 

Any suggestions for others?

• Like 5

8 hours ago, MaguStrates said:

I missed it O _ O and it's no longer available to watch...

Darn timezones :P Always night time here when they livestream... Oh well I got to read everyone's comments about it ^^ Thanks for sharing! Your comments were great @MaguStrates :D:lol:

*EDIT: I found a small snippet. At least I think this is from the livestream...

Spoiler

• Like 3

10 hours ago, psyc123 said:

waaaahhhh.... a serving of Strawberry Cheesecake Kakigori from After You Dessert Café....i sooo miss that. So yummy just like the one holding the spoon :)

Thanks! I should remember this when I go back to Bangkok! :) 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, delightful said:

Thank you @ikkiek and @delightful! :)

Also, do you guys think this is gonna be in the series? Because it looks like this pictures could be from this special chapter >>

Bike%20riding_zps0elnqza8.png

Except his hands are on Arthit's waist :wub::wub:

• Like 12

Guest delightful
40 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Here's some more bad boy Singto for everyone:

And then some Singto tongue moments :wub: >>

Reveal hidden contents

I know I'm over analyzing this.. but  'บางครั้ง.. โลกกลมเกินไป กลมจนฉันไม่อยากทำความรู้จักใครอีก.' Literally translate to 'Sometimes.. this world is so round, so round that I don't want to meet anymore people.'

........ SO, we all know all the various nick names that our lovely Krist goes by, right? There's Tao = turtle, Kon ='a lump/chunk of an object', and another thing they like to make fun of Krist about is his VERY round face/head. So that description under Singto's photo is like... is he referring to the fact that after meeting someone 'round' he doesn't need to meet anyone else. ... *gets all sorts of stares from you guys* Yeah, I KNOW I'm crazy!!!!

27 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Thank you @ikkiek and @delightful! :)

Also, do you guys think this is gonna be in the series? Because it looks like this pictures could be from this special chapter >>

Bike%20riding_zps0elnqza8.png

Except his hands are on Arthit's waist :wub::wub:

OMGeeeee!! I totally forgot about that photo!!! Maybe they are practicing that scene?!?!?!?!?!! I'm so excited!!! I hope it's in there!!! *1.2.3.4.5.6.7... Okay, I need to calm down..*

@delightful just keep doing whatever u were doing...i dont care as long as i can read it really.....i think white font is fine......:-D thx for ur concern....u r the very first subber that i actually came in contact with...n im just really happy as long as u dont feel burdened by us (me). ♥♥♥

• Like 7

12 hours ago, delightful said:

I started from episode 5, someone told me 1-4 was already done so I didn't do them. But I will eventually do all of them and release it as a whole, just... busy with translations right now so I haven't had time. ^_^

I'll translate that little special chapter of a day in Kongpope's life first since it's shorter than the novel chapters.

Oh don't worry, is just that yesterday I start to re-watch (for the 34289472394time XD) sotus with my friend and I realize that the english in the translation was really poor ( I mean, better than nothing!)... 
Of course I'd love to have your version too but there's time for this :P 

• Like 4