[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

32 minutes ago, Bli Ngurah said:

So you are girl? Then i should be the one who shy talking about this series so much. Iam so dying to when thinking about sotus not airing until november and i dont know with who i should talk this series. :sweatingbullets:

yup a girl, a married one also. no nwed to be shy especially when talk about SOTUS. let's just wait together. i also can't wait for the new ep but while waiting i watch another BL series. you should too. i already watch puppy honey, seven days now i watch ko and mojata. all of them are good too. 

• Like 7

53 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Yeah I agree with you ^^ I hadn't really thought about the dynamics of their relationship too much, but it'd be interesting to see him as a top.. well I guess I mean read about it... in a fic... or something... :flushed: Haha :sweatingbullets: But I feel like their relationship would only start out that way before Pik would want to try too :P

Anyways.. I could see some similar 'evil genius'/flirty vibes from Rome as their relationship progresses. He's so soft spoken and cute most of the time so I'm excited to see his inner 'evil genius' come out in season 2 and keep Pik on his toes with all the flirting and kisses that I've heard about! :lol:

That's true. Pik is so dominating towards Rome that he might not accept the bottom position for long. But Rome as an evil genius who gets what he wants from Pik...and pik doesn't even realise how he lost the argument...will be brilliant.... it's making me smile just imagining it.

Maybe he should get some tips from Kong.

• Like 5

One last one before I go find myself something to eat. 

Spoiler

Tiew: "Hey N'Phun! How's the open day to our university going? Have you decided on your course yet? Do you think you'll come here?"

Phun: "Ah! P'Tiew! Hello. Yes I like it so far but I haven't decided on anything yet. I want to check out a few and decide later.  Noh and I decided that if we cannot go to the same university than we would like to at least be near to each other and maybe rent an apartment together in between."

Em: "Really? Sounds like a good plan."

Phun: "Oh P'! I went behind the gym with Noh because....well you don't need to know why. But, we saw P'Kongpop there."

Em: "Really? What was he doing there? We don't have basketball practise today."

Phun: "I have a video. Here! Look!" /takes out phone and plays a clip/

Em: "Yes thats Kongpop...."

Tiew: And P'Arthit too! OMG WHAT ARE THEY DOING? OMG WHAT IS KONGPOP DOING?!! OMG MY EYES!!! MY INNOCENT EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed reading  it as much as I did writing this. Xoxo. 

• Like 11

8 hours ago, Bli Ngurah said:

@fani308 @kurobakid hehehe nice to meet you all. I dont know there are some person stay in bali too. Lets meet sometime so we can talk about the series everyday. 555555 :w00t:

that's good idea :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, fani308 said:

yeah let's meet up sometimes. I'm dying to talk about SOTUS offline. but i guess I'm the only girl? 

@fani308 i'm a girl btw :D... 

@Bli Ngurah i know that feel... tbh i just talk about Sotus with my mom or my big bro ROFL... and they'll call me crazy ... haha

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, taurean10 said:

That's true. Pik is so dominating towards Rome that he might not accept the bottom position for long. But Rome as an evil genius who gets what he wants from Pik...and pik doesn't even realise how he lost the argument...will be brilliant.... it's making me smile just imagining it.

Maybe he should get some tips from Kong.

Yes that would be so brilliant!! I'm smiling too as I think about it xD

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kurobakid said:

that's good idea :rolleyes:

@fani308 i'm a girl btw :D... 

@Bli Ngurah i know that feel... tbh i just talk about Sotus with my mom or my big bro ROFL... and they'll call me crazy ... haha

then we can meet up one day. where do you guys live? wow you dare to talk about it with your family. i don't even mention about it all except to my husband but he like to tease me so I can't discuss about it with him. 

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, fani308 said:

then we can meet up one day. where do you guys live? wow you dare to talk about it with your family. i don't even mention about it all except to my husband but he like to tease me so I can't discuss about it with him. 

haha,,, it's so funny to see my mom or my big bro's react when i start talking about BL :D

i live in singaraja ... :lol: what about you ?? 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, kurobakid said:

haha,,, it's so funny to see my mom or my big bro's react when i start talking about BL :D

i live in singaraja ... :lol: what about you ?? 

@fani308 i live in denpasar, I think we cant meet each other. :sweatingbullets: I havent tell to anybody that i watching this series, i just keep it in my own heart that i love watch kongpob and arthit love each other. Specially when kongpob take care arthit at his room on eps. 6 :wub:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, shivyn01 said:

One last one before I go find myself something to eat. 

Hide contents

Tiew: "Hey N'Phun! How's the open day to our university going? Have you decided on your course yet? Do you think you'll come here?"

Phun: "Ah! P'Tiew! Hello. Yes I like it so far but I haven't decided on anything yet. I want to check out a few and decide later.  Noh and I decided that if we cannot go to the same university than we would like to at least be near to each other and maybe rent an apartment together in between."

Em: "Really? Sounds like a good plan."

Phun: "Oh P'! I went behind the gym with Noh because....well you don't need to know why. But, we saw P'Kongpop there."

Em: "Really? What was he doing there? We don't have basketball practise today."

Phun: "I have a video. Here! Look!" /takes out phone and plays a clip/

Em: "Yes thats Kongpop...."

Tiew: And P'Arthit too! OMG WHAT ARE THEY DOING? OMG WHAT IS KONGPOP DOING?!! OMG MY EYES!!! MY INNOCENT EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed reading  it as much as I did writing this. Xoxo. 

That picture with White, Newwie and Oajun...Too much hotness in a frame.. >.<

Was that a real pic or what? If so, what is it from?  White is wearing a uniform same from love sick but his hairstyle doesn't match the one he has during those days..

• Like 5

Being out some days and i noticed we jumped to page 304 and moreover i have been reading some dating here, the absence of our series is creating some stronger link each other. I also understand the absence of concrete information from GMM but i do presume even for them not easy, the Junta keeps changing rules and details on daily basis what it is hard for me living in Thailand is that mourn like many other aspects cannot be imposed so all this does not really help. The ban has indeed been lifted but which series or drama has history of Thailand? or well we could easilysay SOTUS it does reflect a contemporary piece of Thailand but again I imagine the board of the televisions getting mad and confused so they do prefer to keep a very low profile rather than being fined or even worse getting in serious trouble. In any case what is sure because numbers cannot be changed that 9th episode should be aired on 12th or 19th Nov. We need also to be happy because apparently by listening to a video that was post here and translated by our great @delightful episodes should be 17, but again please wait official communication despite the actors themselves mentioned that by going back you will find this video here sorry i cannot track it now. Have you all a nice week end ahead and let's look forward to reach page 400. I also wish to thank @WeLoveSoompi that created this forum by giving us this great opportunity to share idea, comments and all in a very nice and relaxing way what is very nice because we do enjoy this series indeed. The problem is when the series will be over............. but you know i said the same when Addicted terminated and then out of the blue Sotus arrived i am sure something new will come out.....But for the moment i need to see them kissing i think i am going to die despite i am not a teenager any longer but still Love is Love despite the genders 

• Like 13