[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Probably most of us have seen this but I'm still posting.  :D

Yay look I'm a merman. Am I pretty? Do you want to swim with me into my underwater  cave?

Oops....I-I feel cold...down there :wub:

Finally! Even though I had to sacrifice my vest in order to get it....it's still better than being half naked in the opposite way :wub:

Forgive me!!:sweatingbullets: I couldn't resist. Off to work now. Bye  :heart:

Shiv

• Like 12

Hi all,

I had added chapter 04 & 05 on the fanfiction story Prem and Wad. Happy reading.

chapter 04 & 5
https://www.wattpad.com/324110793-the-story-of-prem-and-wad-sotus-the-series-a

https://www.wattpad.com/324112362-the-story-of-prem-and-wad-sotus-the-series-a

Have not read the story yet? Start to read it from the beginning:
https://www.wattpad.com/323100742-the-story-of-prem-and-wad-sotus-the-series-a

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Bli Ngurah said:

@taurean10 is that singto's new haircut? :wub::wub:

He looks so cool!

That's his hairstyle from a long time ago. He has a lot of pictures of him with that hairstyle on his IG if you scroll down a ways. Oh wait I actually just found that same picture. Instagram says it was posted 78 weeks ago:

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

That's his hairstyle from a long time ago. He has a lot of pictures of him with that hairstyle on his IG if you scroll down a ways. Oh wait I actually just found that same picture. Instagram says it was posted 78 weeks ago:

Wow i havent been scrool down so many like you do, so that i dont know that hair cut. 

Ah on this haircut the coolness raise to be 100%. Really like that!:wub:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Spray me down with cold water and use a defibrillator on me - I'm going into lust-shock!  :heart::wub::sweatingbullets::D

• Like 5

Guest delightful
2 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

The caption says : How to make your face so you attract feet. How to cut your hair so you look like the villain.

But I like this bad boy look A LOT. I would totally date him, yes, delightful likes bad boys. :sweatingbullets:

Guest delightful
8 hours ago, taurean10 said:

@delightful hope you feel better soon.....how about another rome-pik ff....after you're all better of course....I heard rome will be more slutty in season 2...I don't know if that's an appropriate word to use for him when the poor guy hasn't done anything to be labeled as such.

Thank you, I'm still coughing which gives me headaches and a very sore throat.

Another Pik+Rome fanfic? I actually re-watched Puppy Honey and thought of something when I was at that kiss part. LOL! I heard a rumor that season 2 will have about 8 kissing scenes? I don't believe it, that's too much for Off Chumpol to handle. For Gun it's nothing, since he's a professional.. LOL! Anyway, don't take my words for it since I don't have a clue what's going to happen in season 2, this comment was from a youtuber who commented on a video. I think when Off used the word 'slutty' in the interview he just meant that Rome will tease him more, as in sexual teasing. Well... you know what? Please don't kill me.. but for some reason Rome might be the top in the story, when it comes to physical ... like that kiss, it was totally Rome that initiated it. And Pik was just sitting there like, do what you want to me. I hope I'm wrong, since I don't see how Off would ever consent to letting his character be the bottom. Okay, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge now. I will still write my fanfics with Pik being the Top.

13 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you, I'm still coughing which gives me headaches and a very sore throat.

Another Pik+Rome fanfic? I actually re-watched Puppy Honey and thought of something when I was at that kiss part. LOL! I heard a rumor that season 2 will have about 8 kissing scenes? I don't believe it, that's too much for Off Chumpol to handle. For Gun it's nothing, since he's a professional.. LOL! Anyway, don't take my words for it since I don't have a clue what's going to happen in season 2, this comment was from a youtuber who commented on a video. I think when Off used the word 'slutty' in the interview he just meant that Rome will tease him more, as in sexual teasing. Well... you know what? Please don't kill me.. but for some reason Rome might be the top in the story, when it comes to physical ... like that kiss, it was totally Rome that initiated it. And Pik was just sitting there like, do what you want to me. I hope I'm wrong, since I don't see how Off would ever consent to letting his character be the bottom. Okay, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge now. I will still write my fanfics with Pik being the Top.

Oh my god I was kind of thinking the same thing about Rome. In my opinion he might be a top or a power bottom. When he knows what he wants he goes for it LOL. I love him because of that, its so refreshing to see a character like Rome. Thats why I'm so drawn to Puppy Honey, and another thing I also love Emma!! Normally girls in these kinds of dramas annoy me, but Emma is so pure and wonderful and so freaking cute :wub::wub:

• Like 6

Guest delightful
7 minutes ago, momobae said:

Oh my god I was kind of thinking the same thing about Rome. In my opinion he might be a top or a power bottom. When he knows what he wants he goes for it LOL. I love him because of that, its so refreshing to see a character like Rome. Thats why I'm so drawn to Puppy Honey, and another thing I also love Emma!! Normally girls in these kinds of dramas annoy me, but Emma is so pure and wonderful and so freaking cute :wub::wub:

I saw a lot of people posting and asking for Rome and Pik to be the main couple for season 2, like seriously 90% of the comments both in English and Thai were just there for Pik and Rome. I agree with that too, but Emma and Porshe's story isn't so bad. Plus I like having that second couple syndrome, usually second leads always get a happy ending.

*I don't know why I did this, but I went and re-read SOTUS the novel... the 'separation' part and now without even realizing it, my tears were dripping down my face! I am not going to be able to breathe when that milk scene is played out. Poor Arthit! I wanna hug him. Literally looking like this :tears:.

**I went back to re-watch ep.8 last night and I found an error!!!!! I wrote 'Let' instead of 'Eat' when the second year was giving Oak that seaweed snack! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :crazy:

Kongpop: "P'Arthit, have I ever told you that when you smile like that, you are very cute?"

Kongpop: "P'Arthit, please look up. Don't hide from me."

Kongpop: "P'Arthit? PLEASE?  Are you shy?"

Arthit: .....

Kongpop: "Do you know, when you're shy like that, you're even cuter."

Arthit: :wub:

• Like 13