[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

HI, Good Morning fans on this side of the globe, :)

Can someone who can read Thai explain to me what's written in the gifs.? I'm so curious about the reason that led to Krist kissing Singto. Please and Thank you. :sweatingbullets:

That last one just SLAY me. Krist kissing Singto's cheek, and Singto closing his eyes when receiving the kiss. Ahhhhhhh. *dies* :wub::wub: :wub:   :heart:

tumblr_ockop2DSZu1ubx099o3_540.gif

tumblr_ockop2DSZu1ubx099o2_540.gif

tumblr_ockop2DSZu1ubx099o1_540.gif

Spoiler

Borrowed from dreadaeleonkvothe. Thanks <3

_20160914_110233_zpsslkc0id0.jpg

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, laval said:

A little Gunsmile picspam while we wait. He's so underrated, in my eyes.

eK1vEMG.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

pG4LgIH.jpgVVn4Q6j.jpgyVpk5iY.jpg

Japanese school uniform

uGO4jNc.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Love his smile

Vh3BG8C.jpgTP0ealH.jpgpUUvOT1.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Hot

mCLJzBL.jpg

Arms

s0MIpEB.jpgrHCWjRk.jpg

Legs

AG9wYtM.jpg

z3dFJJb.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

With Toptap. They would be such a cute couple. x)

Yn1QykM.jpgB4XqtnI.jpgqCK9zCe.jpgoNuAHzM.jpgsyQVEgv.jpg

He's look like Hanghang from Yandaixie here:wub:.

5 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

HI, Good Morning fans on this side of the globe, :)

Can someone who can read Thai explain to me what's written in the gifs.? I'm so curious about the reason that led to Krist kissing Singto. Please and Thank you. :sweatingbullets:

That last one just SLAY me. Krist kissing Singto's cheek, and Singto closing his eyes when receiving the kiss. Ahhhhhhh. *dies* :wub::wub: :wub:   :heart:

tumblr_ockop2DSZu1ubx099o3_540.gif

tumblr_ockop2DSZu1ubx099o2_540.gif

tumblr_ockop2DSZu1ubx099o1_540.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Borrowed from dreadaeleonkvothe. Thanks <3

_20160914_110233_zpsslkc0id0.jpg

Which minute it is? 

28 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

He's look like Hanghang from Yandaixie here:wub:.

Which minute it is? 

10 minute 34 seconds into the program. At least that's according to the one I downloaded. I think she asked them about the kissing scene in SOTUS by showing them a picture of them from the Trailer at the end where they were about to kiss, and then I think Krist kissed Singto, may be she asked him to? I don't know because I don't understand Thai. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

You're welcome. This is the link if you want to watch it. :)

Aw! You are so nice:wub:. Thx again. 

I wish I understand Thai:mellow:.

2 hours ago, laval said:

A little Gunsmile picspam while we wait. He's so underrated, in my eyes.

eK1vEMG.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

pG4LgIH.jpgVVn4Q6j.jpgyVpk5iY.jpg

Japanese school uniform

uGO4jNc.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Love his smile

Vh3BG8C.jpgTP0ealH.jpgpUUvOT1.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Hot

mCLJzBL.jpg

Arms

s0MIpEB.jpgrHCWjRk.jpg

Legs

AG9wYtM.jpg

z3dFJJb.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

With Toptap. They would be such a cute couple. x)

Yn1QykM.jpgB4XqtnI.jpgqCK9zCe.jpgoNuAHzM.jpgsyQVEgv.jpg

(*ii)  (*ii)  (*ii) 

OMG this Gunsmile spam. I love it.

Spoiler

_20160824_110624_zps9wzenbso.jpg

• Like 4

Rewatching episode 1 right now :wub::wub: I'm already anticipating being able to sit down and binge my way through the entire series one day :phew:

This part is making me smirk so much ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Artit in response to Kong saying that he'll make Artit his (Don't worry Artit, It'll definitely happen :smirk:

Make%20You%20Mine%202_zpssubwknt7.png

Spoiler

Also this xD I know that he's not saying it as a jealous boyfriend, but after seeing him defend Kong in front of Knot in ep 4, I'm getting major protective/jealous boyfriend feels and can't help looking for it here too :P

Make%20You%20Mine%203_zpsiehea73e.png

(from when Kong is doing 200 squats... that booty is for no one but him to look at lol)

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Rewatching episode 1 right now :wub::wub: I'm already anticipating being able to sit down and binge my way through the entire series one day :phew:

This part is making me smirk so much ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Artit in response to Kong saying that he'll make Artit his (Don't worry Artit, It'll definitely happen :smirk:

Make%20You%20Mine%202_zpssubwknt7.png

Reveal hidden contents

Also this xD I know that he's not saying it as a jealous boyfriend, but after seeing him defend Kong in front of Knot in ep 4, I'm getting major protective/jealous boyfriend feels and can't help looking for it here too :P

Make%20You%20Mine%203_zpsiehea73e.png

(from when Kong is doing 200 squats... that booty is for no one but him to look at lol)

OMG the screencaps with subs, are totally made of AWESOME, now I see what you're getting at and totally agree with you. I've forgotten about Arthit saying he wants to see if Kong can do what he said. Don't worry Arthit, Kong will fight for his love for you. Ahhhhhh. P'Arthit and Kong totally made my day. Can't wait for the subs for ep4. Then I'm going to rewatch again from ep1. <3

• Like 3

I was just checking out for Diary of Tootsies updates and accidentally I clicked here, saw what's about, watched first 2 episodes and that's it. haha I'm loving it already. :wub:

That scene where Kong said to Artit that he's gonna make him his. gosh I was screaming internally. lol Kong is really something. Artit looks at first like cold and strict person but that's just a facade. ^_^ I can't wait for his sweet side to come out. 

Ending of episode 2 was... ahhh 'Senior, I think that your fierce face is really cute'  Artit's reaction aaaaaa :heart:

I'm behind two episodes. Will watch episode 3 later today and I see that ep. 4 subbed version is still not out at 'W2S Subteam'. Will wait.

Just to add, this is my first Thai drama to follow weekly and one more thing: Anyone knows for how many episodes will this drama go?

(I am getting Love Sick the Series feels from this drama. <3 )

Edited by _-Mio-_
  • Like 6

This series is pretty amazing and each episode is so addictive you wanna keep watching. I like the pace and the character development for this one. They didn't rush into things like some other shows, so it's more realistic. I'm rooting for them all, especially brave Kong and tsundere Arthit. :wub:

If I'm not wrong it's 16 episodes, but they are only showing it once a week, which is slow torture for me. Ahhhhh. :bawling:

CsaHPP0UIAA4aqD.jpg   CsaEvx3UkAArKFN.jpg

Spoiler

CsUfxf_UkAAQIxG.jpgCsUfyTDUkAEeS6V.jpg

Csa11VcVUAAvQ54.jpgCsdse61UsAAd8W-.jpg

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

This series is pretty amazing and each episode is so addictive you wanna keep watching. I like the pace and the character development for this one. They didn't rush into things like some other shows, so it's more realistic. I'm rooting for them all, especially brave Kong and tsundere Arthit. :wub:

If I'm not wrong it's 16 episodes, but they are only showing it once a week, which is slow torture for me. Ahhhhh. :bawling:

CsaHPP0UIAA4aqD.jpg   CsaEvx3UkAArKFN.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

CsUfxf_UkAAQIxG.jpgCsUfyTDUkAEeS6V.jpg

Csa11VcVUAAvQ54.jpgCsdse61UsAAd8W-.jpg

They should release at least 2 ep per week:cry:

59 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

I know what you mean. For me with K-Dramas sometimes 2 episodes are not enough... now 1 weekly, it's torture, like u said. :tears:

Off to watch episode 3. B)

• Like 4

On 15/09/2016 at 9:34 AM, cadburygirl said:

Especially for @missmeiz bcoz you were worried about Fluke. ;)

And for Prem/Wad fans...... :wub::wub::wub:   Prem's hand on Wad's shoulder .... Prem thinking {back off girls, he's ALL mine} and Wad looking very content with his man......Ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol: The things my Fujobrain comes up with....

More Happy Fluke inside

thanks.... thanks.... thanks.... i love it so much... thanks a lot dear...

• Like 3

oh oh oh Arthit is SO CUTE. His expression when Kong told him about how he always picks on him because he have a crush on him and then his face... awwww He is such a sweetheart. I can't... I'm dying here... Too much of everything those two have... when romance starts I don't know how I'm gonna survive... all this teasing is already killing me. 

I am still not good with names, I think his name is Em (correct me if I'm wrong) and Yacht, sophomore guy... are those two gonna be a thing? no? I got a feeling... I want to know, if anyone knows, because I don't want my heart to get hurt later when I find out that he likes that other girl, I think her name is Pier (Piar?). 

and is the other Kong's friend name Twi, does he like May, if I didn't mistake him, but it looked like him... when Kong and May talked in the classroom (Kong gave eraser to May...) and he looked at them... 

Edited by _-Mio-_
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, risa_shimazaki said:

Do you guys ship any hetero couple?

TBH, I don't. I can't get into May&Emm because I think they lack chemistry. There's no spark between them, at least until now. Maybe I will change my mind when they have more interactions, but I don't think so.

No I don't. I always prefer ship bl cp than hetero cp, I've never feel more favor hetero cp than bl cp maybe because it's ordinary in drama, movie or real life so I always more excited ship bl cp. I wonder it's just me that think like this:mellow:.

Guest delightful
15 hours ago, meifang89 said:

Aw! You are so nice:wub:. Thx again. 

I wish I understand Thai:mellow:.

Would you like me to sub it? LOL! Softsub or hardsub? ....... NO PUN INTENDED!!!!