[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Haha oh that was from a while ago. If I remember correctly, I think we were talking about a small part that you see during the ending sequence of the show. I believe we were talking about this:

ed%20teas%202_zps1nu89owm.png
ed%20teas%201_zpshpi0gyr4.png

Because they switched drinks ≦  Arthit has Kong's iced coffee and Kong has Arthit's usual pink milk :wub:

I'm not sure when that scene will happen.

So... I have 2 theories for this... it's either when they're supposed to be 'separated' and they go down to order drinks. Kongpope gets the last pink milk, but in the novel Kongpope gives up the pink milk to Arthit and walks away. The second and most likely theory is this is the 'ending' of the novel. They accidentally meet down by the drink stand and they see that the other person had ordered the other person's usual drinks.. meaning they were both thinking of each other... Kongpope kind of walks Arthit back to his elevator and this is where Arthit tells him to open up his hand. AND Arthit places a gear into Kongpope's hand, Kongpope thought it was his own gear that Arthit was returning it, but with a closer look he sees that it's actually ARTHIT's gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Arthit says, please take care of it for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kongpope was like, I'll take care of it with all my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIN-VERRRRRRRRR! <-- that means I'm in dreamland. I'm going with the second theory, what do you guys think?

37 minutes ago, delightful said:

So... I have 2 theories for this... it's either when they're supposed to be 'separated' and they go down to order drinks. Kongpope gets the last pink milk, but in the novel Kongpope gives up the pink milk to Arthit and walks away. The second and most likely theory is this is the 'ending' of the novel. They accidentally meet down by the drink stand and they see that the other person had ordered the other person's usual drinks.. meaning they were both thinking of each other... Kongpope kind of walks Arthit back to his elevator and this is where Arthit tells him to open up his hand. AND Arthit places a gear into Kongpope's hand, Kongpope thought it was his own gear that Arthit was returning it, but with a closer look he sees that it's actually ARTHIT's gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Arthit says, please take care of it for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kongpope was like, I'll take care of it with all my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIN-VERRRRRRRRR! <-- that means I'm in dreamland. I'm going with the second theory, what do you guys think?

AHHH SO CUTE! :wub::wub: Maybe it is the final gear scene :wub::wub::wub: Awweeee I can't wait to see it! Thanks for sharing your theories/novel details :D Yup I'm going with the second one too!

• Like 2

Guest delightful
1 minute ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

AHHH SO CUTE! :wub::wub: Maybe it is the final gear scene :wub::wub::wub: Awweeee I can't wait to see it! Thanks for sharing your theories/novel details :D Yup I'm going with the second one too!

Glad you see it the pervert.. I mean the RIGHT way... *kekekekee* I am hoping that this is episode 13 or 14, so we can have at least 2 special chapters after this scene. I just thought of a song that really matches Kongpope and Arthit's love life. It's called 'ไม่ต้องรู้ว่าเราคบกันแบบไหน' translated to 'no need to know what our relationship is'. There are many versions, but I personally like Peck's version. But all of them are great. Check it out guys.

20 hours ago, erngust said:
55 minutes ago, delightful said:

I'm going to vote for the 2nd theory tooooo~~~ if it's really happen in the series, yeaaaaaayyyyy~~ *happiness overflowed* *winkeyes* :wub:

• Like 4

10 hours ago, delightful said:

I use English 'I' and 'You' even when I speak to my Thai friends. They tell me I am very 'kra-dae', but I do it just to annoy them. 555555555555555555

No Thai celeb with strong foreign accents use "I" and "you", thus yours sounds very off. You may always address yourself with your nickname and sound as annoying. ๕๕

ฺBy the way, it was common for Chinese immigrants to use "ua" and "lue", but I've never heard Chinese immigrant nowadays say "wo" and "ni".

10 hours ago, germanknight said:

Yes almost at the end he said 'sip jet' that is exactly 17 but not sure at what he is referring he was replying to somebody and he ends by confirming with Yes (Chai) but my thai is not so strong enough to catch all but what you heard is correct. I know season is 16 episodes however i know there is bonus now not clear if it is episode 16  the bonus or maybe is the 17th the bonus. Given the actual re-schedule the series should end by end of 2016 or beginning of 2017. The 9th episode given the counting of 30 days should be aired on Nov 12th but not official is my personal assumption 

Yes, it sounded so, the last episode, episode 17, would be special episode.

The entertainment curb started from oct 14, thus it should end on nov 12 and resume on nov 13, right?

9 hours ago, germanknight said:

but when you laugh you are very Thai because you use 55555 that is AH Ah by translating into English......

She (he?) purposedly used it, I believe.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Even though i kinda lean towards second theory, but their facial expression is showing first theory better ('sad', 'no hint of smile'). Maybe i need to watch the trailer to see their facial expression better.

• Like 2

Guest delightful
35 minutes ago, welp said:

No Thai celeb with strong foreign accents use "I" and "you", thus yours sounds very off. You may always address yourself with your nickname and sound as annoying. ๕๕

ฺBy the way, it was common for Chinese immigrants to use "ua" and "lue", but I've never heard Chinese immigrant nowadays say "wo" and "ni".

She (he?) purposedly used it, I believe.

LOL, a lot of inter-students use it to show off that they can speak English, that's why it's annoying. I do it to just annoy them. When I speak 'normal' I use 'koo' and 'merng', it may sound very informal but between friends it's normal-everyday language. You'll hear it in a lot of teenage series/movies like LS, MIR, and SOTUS. With older people I use 'noo' and 'khun' to be polite. It's very weird for me to use my own name when I speak about myself so I try not to.

31 minutes ago, yumekuran said:

@delightful i love your ff's. Can you also write a jealous Arthit FF? pretty please~ <3

Jealous? But I don't think Arthit would ever show that he's jealous in the way we want him to show it. His character is the type that would get pissed and mad if he thinks Kongpope is cheating or talking to other people. Arthit is the type to sacrifice his own happiness for Kongpope so for him to get jealous and act on it would be weird. The most I see him doing is just the usual eye staring and then try to break up with Kongpope.. which I think might happen when they run into Plae at the mall on their second date? I don't need to write a fanfic about that, it'll be in the series. ^_^

12 hours ago, delightful said:

Since we're all trying to survive until the next episode airs... I wrote another fanfic! ^_^ Sorry, chapter 3 is in progress. :D

This fanfic is set immediately after Bittersweet's special chapter : Missing You part 1. Please be warned! It's filled with fluff and cheesy lines from Kongpope, again! LOL! Let me know what you guys/gals think. Again, thank you for hanging in there and understanding why the next episode isn't aired yet. You guys are allllllll so veryyyyy AWESOME! *sends everyone Singto's tongue licking lips move*

https://mega.nz/#!TQEkUAqa!-p893CMA9Wiffx74DQSHz8LmETKL57Q_AVFO6BvfYZM

*I plan to try and release a translation of the novel every week. So give me a little time this week since I'm still sick. This cough won't go away. I'm practically using a white board to communicate with co-workers. My voice is about to disappear! I can't even sing karaoke! :tears:

@delightful i totally can live in your fanfic!!! so good and so true to the character! thank you for sharing! so talented in many ways!! Love PH FF as well!! More! more more! *demanding me smack!* 

Awwww...pls get well soon! Have a proper n good rest ok! Wish someone look after you like Pik-look-after-Rome in you FF! *wink*

• Like 2

Guest delightful
3 minutes ago, yana2407 said:

@delightful i totally can live in your fanfic!!! so good and so true to the character! thank you for sharing! so talented in many ways!! Love PH FF as well!! More! more more! *demanding me smack!* 

Awwww...pls get well soon! Have a proper n good rest ok! Wish someone look after you like Pik-look-after-Rome in you FF! *wink*

I do like how Pik looked after Rome, but I also want how Kongpope looked after P'Arthit after that running 54 rounds around the field incident. So conflicted right now. I guess I'll just take care of myself. LOL!

*On a side-note, my love life has been pretty much non-existent since I fell into this deep hole full of SOTUS crazies. And I'm not even sad about it. Who cares about real life boyfriends when you have Kongpope and Arthit! And Noh! Oh my Noh, I need to go re-read me some LS.*

3 hours ago, momobae said:

I know I'm going to miss everyone so much too :tears:

That's why I'm ok with the fact that we have to wait a month for more episodes, that way it doesn't end as fast 

@momobae are you saying "Goodbye's" already? I guess it is your way of detaching in the reality that this good Best series would come to an end... Well every beginnings has it own bitter sweet endings... It is not yet "Goodbye's" but "I'll see you soon" would be better...

Sotus The Series would never be the same if it isn't for Krist and Singto... they make P'Arthit and N'Kong ALIVE... (these also include all cast and characters portrayed in the novel by Bittersweet) Plus the help of our resident translator P'@delightful and the rest of the international subbers...

Krist and Singto are the instruments (+ others) for us fans... as early as now lets continue to enjoy what the two couple has to offer... and decipher REEL from REAL... so that we can accept and support them in their future projects... solo or as a couple...

They fulfill our WILDEST IMAGINATION... GREATEST FANTASY... GRANDIOSE  ILLUSIONS... Is there any Rehabilitation Center exclusive for us Sotus fans? hahaha... :w00t::w00t::w00t:

btw: P' @delightful thanks for the translating the novel for us +++ your FF... honestly I haven't read it yet... any of it... I guess I'll read it after or when the series ends... a great way of weaning myself to the series while reading it... hahaha...

Have a great day ahead wonderful people... :heart:

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, delightful said:

I do like how Pik looked after Rome, but I also want how Kongpope looked after P'Arthit after that running 54 rounds around the field incident. So conflicted right now. I guess I'll just take care of myself. LOL!

*On a side-note, my love life has been pretty much non-existent since I fell into this deep hole full of SOTUS crazies. And I'm not even sad about it. Who cares about real life boyfriends when you have Kongpope and Arthit! And Noh! Oh my Noh, I need to go re-read me some LS.*

You!! Always speak my mind! Yes..u are right! Who cares about real love life when you have Noh and Arthit and Pik! oh my Noh too!! :D 

Anyway get well soon! @delightful

• Like 3

12 hours ago, delightful said:

Since we're all trying to survive until the next episode airs... I wrote another fanfic! ^_^ Sorry, chapter 3 is in progress. :D

This fanfic is set immediately after Bittersweet's special chapter : Missing You part 1. Please be warned! It's filled with fluff and cheesy lines from Kongpope, again! LOL! Let me know what you guys/gals think. Again, thank you for hanging in there and understanding why the next episode isn't aired yet. You guys are allllllll so veryyyyy AWESOME! *sends everyone Singto's tongue licking lips move*

*I plan to try and release a translation of the novel every week. So give me a little time this week since I'm still sick. This cough won't go away. I'm practically using a white board to communicate with co-workers. My voice is about to disappear! I can't even sing karaoke! :tears:

kong is the lord of cheesy line, i wonder how arthit can survive with those line :flushed:

• Like 4

though the reason behind non-airing of episode nine is unfortunate, it was so convenient for me. I have exams till November 11th and this way I can't be distracted at all. Also, Happy Birthday to Krist! Continue being you awesomely cute self :wub:

Hasta La Vista...See you all on the evening of November 11th...

tumblr_oewziqYRex1vtisrzo6_r1_500.gif

• Like 12

14 hours ago, delightful said:

Again, and always, thank you @delightful to always make some translation and fanfic, we non thai people is always be delighted by you, maybe also this bcs your name is delightful LOL. We always hope you don't get tired to translate Sotus Novel, and (hopefully) to make another fanfic, I myself really enjoyed it :P Even in these time that we have to wait 1 month for eps 9 and don't know what to do to fulfill the "SOTUS HUNGER".... *cries in the corner*

And for other who also don't know what to do while waiting eps 9, I suggest to watch one good series "Addicted/Heroine". this is chinese BL movie (I thought someone already suggested it in previous page). It is quite good movie, but sadly this series is banned from Government I thought, so I can only find it until eps 15 (I cannot find eps 16 and so on anywhere :( ). However it have good story at least until eps 15 :) 

Anyway,

HAPPY 21th BIRTHDAY KRIST !!!!!

YOU REALLY ARE ADORABLEE !!!!

• Like 4