[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

5 hours ago, risa_shimazaki said:

They aren't a couple in the book, so I'm afraid they won't be in the drama, either. I hope that's not the case. :tears:

I want more of them as a couple, too.

But, I read here that they'll become a couple in the series. I'm worried this already ep 4 but their interactions are so little I'm afraid they'll run out time before become a couple:(. I don't want they have open ending:tears:.

55 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

Hide contents

I like it when Arthit protected Kong when Senior Tumcial insulted Kong by saying he's obstructive? or something. <3

14195392_1099919646711926_30510056476505

14231918_1099915296712361_39488186485606

Oh so that was what tumcial said about kongpob? I only understood when he said 0062 and kongpob. Has episode 4 been subbed? 

• Like 4

On 08/09/2016 at 2:57 PM, laval said:
  Hide contents

ah no no, it's still the school year! x)

Y'all know this scene by now?

tumblr_ocpeswqTDS1vtisrzo5_500.gif

The fan I've spoken to thinks it's a end of the school year party. Apparently it's not a scene in the book.

So there's a few pictures of the freshmen as third graders like this:

OwFRVA0.jpg

cr: fluke_teerapatl ig

Reveal hidden contents

The thai fan thinks this will be in the extra episode Krist mentioned on twitter. Here's what looks like Arthit visiting Kongpob at school from work:

tumblr_messaging_od2utgzJas1r6is2n_1280.

Is the wedding scene gonna be before or after the end of year party scene? Because if it is before means THERE WILL BE TWO KISSES??!! (according to the ost there will be a kiss where theyre both dressed in pastel similar to the end of year party outfits) EEEEKS

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, fujoheart said:

Is the wedding scene gonna be before or after the end of year party scene? Because if it is before means THERE WILL BE TWO KISSES??!! (according to the ost there will be a kiss where theyre both dressed in pastel similar to the end of year party outfits) EEEEKS

Spoiler

Yes, two! B) The bridge scene is the first one, it's an important confession...and it's not who you'd expect will be the one to suddenly go for a kiss~ :lol: But both scenes are at the very very end of the story, there's time until we see them because first kiss is not in the teasers..so let's all wait together :D

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, fujoheart said:

The wedding scene is most likely before. Yeah, looks like there'll be two kisses, at least~

• Like 4

4 hours ago, fujoheart said:

Oh so that was what tumcial said about kongpob? I only understood when he said 0062 and kongpob. Has episode 4 been subbed? 

That was what's said according to the Viet sub team. Episode 4 will probably be subbed by the Viet team around Thursday, usually, and Krist fans will sub it around Friday or Saturday, looking from the past 3 episodes patterns.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, meifang89 said:

But, I read here that they'll become a couple in the series. I'm worried this already ep 4 but their interactions are so little I'm afraid they'll run out time before become a couple:(. I don't want they have open ending:tears:.

That's another concern, too. Do they have time to develop their loveline? Things are going too slow. I would hate an open ending too. ><

• Like 3

7 hours ago, cadburygirl said:

That was what's said according to the Viet sub team. Episode 4 will probably be subbed by the Viet team around Thursday, usually, and Krist fans will sub it around Friday or Saturday, looking from the past 3 episodes patterns.

Ah i see. The waiting for subs is what kills a non native thai speaker/fan.  I can roughly grasp what they are saying through their tones or facial expressions, but most times i get them wrong and i want to know whats happening so bad :bawling: 

Thanks so much for the info! 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, fujoheart said:

Ah i see. The waiting for subs is what kills a non native thai speaker/fan.  I can roughly grasp what they are saying through their tones or facial expressions, but most times i get them wrong and i want to know whats happening so bad :bawling: 

Thanks so much for the info! 

Me too. Waiting for the subs is so painful. That's why I usually end up watching it Raw over and over again, even if I can't understand what's being said. :lol:

:sweatingbullets:   Does anyone know what the female judge is asking Kong when he's competing for Mr. Handsome?  in the teaser for the next episode? Please and Thank you.

CsFof-PUkAAvjOP.jpgCsFof-dVMAAl8jl.jpg

Spoiler

CsHaQfPUkAAq0tm.jpg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, cadburygirl said:

Me too. Waiting for the subs is so painful. That's why I usually end up watching it Raw over and over again, even if I can't understand what's being said. :lol:

:sweatingbullets:   Does anyone know what the female judge is asking Kong when he's competing for Mr. Handsome?  in the teaser for the next episode? Please and Thank you.

Hide contents

Those pictures is so cute... Krist look so innocent like a child need attention from his favourite person... Singto looks so mature that seems can protect his favourite person in this case the person is Krist... I hope they keep being goofy in future and stay as best buddy forever...:wub:

• Like 3

On 2016-09-12 at 7:42 AM, cadburygirl said:

Does anyone know what the female judge is asking Kong when he's competing for Mr. Handsome?  in the teaser for the next episode? Please and Thank you.

She asked him what is his opinion about the Sotus system being used now as a welcoming to the freshies, whether it should be cancelled or not and for what reason

• Like 7

17 hours ago, bookfaenframe said:
  Hide contents

Yes, two! B) The bridge scene is the first one, it's an important confession...and it's not who you'd expect will be the one to suddenly go for a kiss~ :lol: But both scenes are at the very very end of the story, there's time until we see them because first kiss is not in the teasers..so let's all wait together :D

AHHHHH REALLY?! Im beyond happy that we're getting two kisses rather than the usual one kiss per series. And im hoping its not a half richard simmons kiss but a legit smooch as both actors are of legal age! 

Is it sad that i started imagining all possible scenes after reading this and got really giggly haha. Bless my heart. Yes let us all stay strong and wait together!

Spoiler

Can i guess who will be the one to go in and get that kiss? Possibly someone of higher authority? ;)

• Like 4

17 hours ago, laval said:

The wedding scene is most likely before. Yeah, looks like there'll be two kisses, at least~

Theres also a pic of toptap on the same bridge. Maybe he quite possibly caught the two mains in lip lock action? He is after all arthits old friend(flame??) Hahah

• Like 3

4 hours ago, bookfaenframe said:

She asked him what is his opinion about the Sotus system being used this much as a welcoming to the freshies, whether it should be cancelled or not and for what reason

Oh dang. That would surely put kongpob in a tight spot. Is it just me or did arthit have a smirky look on his face? Something that screams "Whatchu gon do now boiiiii?!"

What should our hero do now? State his mind and risk a possible developing relationship with the senior of his dreams? Stay tuned for next saturdays episode of sotus the series. :phew:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, fujoheart said:

Oh dang. That would surely put kongpob in a tight spot. Is it just me or did arthit have a smirky look on his face? Something that screams "Whatchu gon do now boiiiii?!"

What should our hero do now? State his mind and risk a possible developing relationship with the senior of his dreams? Stay tuned for next saturdays episode of sotus the series. :phew:

Lol don't worry, he gives a good and thorough answer to how he feels about the system ^_^ He's not afraid to say what he wants to~

P.S. - I think the most exciting part of the episode should be when Kongpob sings this song before though! That's the best part :wub: Sooo excited for ittt

Spoiler

Title: ความลับ / Kwahm Lup (Secret)

มองมองเธอมาแสนนาน ฉันไม่กล้า ต้องคอยหลบตาเธอเสมอ
Maung maung tur mah saen nahn chun mai glah dtaung koy lop dtah tur samur
Looking at you for so long, I’m not brave, I must always keep avoiding your eye contact
กลัวสักวันนึงถ้าเธอ รู้ว่าฉัน ปิดบังความจริงอะไรเอาไว้
Glua suk wun neung tah tur roo wah chun bput bung kwahm jing arai ao wai
Afraid that one day, if you knew what truth I’ve been concealing

(*) ความลับที่ฉันซ่อนไว้ ไม่เคยบอกใคร จะอดใจไม่ไหว
Kwahm lup tee chun saun wai mai koey bauk krai ja aut jai mai wai
I’ve never told anyone the secret I hide, I can’t restrain myself

(**) ยิ่งฉันใกล้เธอเท่าไหร่ ยิ่งอยากจะเผยใจ เมื่อสบสายตา ก็ยิ่งหวั่นไหว
Ying chun glai tur tao rai ying yahk ja poey jai meua sop sai dtah gor ying wun wai
The closer to you I am, the more I want to reveal my heart, when we make eye contact, the more nervous I get
มันยากเหลือเกิน จะเก็บซ่อนความรักเอาไว้ แล้วความลับในใจของเธอ มีฉันอยู่บ้างไหม
Mun yahk leua gern ja gep saun kwahm ruk ao wai laeo kwahm lup nai jai kaung tur mee chun yoo bahng mai
It’s too difficult to hide my love, does the secret in your heart have me?
โปรดบอกความในใจ ให้ฉันรู้ทีนะเธอ
Bproht bauk kwahm nai jai hai chun roo tee na tur
Please tell me the things in your heart and let me know

เก็บเอาคำพูดของเธอ มาคิดมาก แอบคิดไปเองอยู่อย่างนี้
Gep ao kum poot kaung tur mah kit mahk aep kit bpai eng yoo yahng nee
Keeping in your words, I over-think things, secretly thinking off on my own like this
เธอเธอช่างดีแสนดี คำว่ารักเธอ จะต้องเก็บไว้อีกนานแค่ไหน
Tur tur chahng dee saen dee kum wha ruk tur ja dtaung gep wai eek nahn kae nai
You, you’re so wonderful, how much longer must I keep in my “I love you”?

(* , **,* , **)

cr.

(The reason for the song choice is not really meant because of Arthit..but Kongpob will bring it up to get a reaction out of him in the end, you'll see! :lol: Haha)

• Like 7