[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

9 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

And omg they translated that video?!?!!!! And Krist said that?! I need to see this :wub: Where did you find it?

That's Off :wub: from Puppy Honey. I think he's called Bright in SOTUS. Yeah I love him and his random side comments too ^^

Hehe. They did. But I'm not sure if those are the real subs? Because if I remember correctly, they posted something which were fake subs in Vietnamese? So I'm not sure if they are trolling or not. Go to the WS2subteam facebook. They have the vid there. ^^

OOOH! Ah I remember him! Wasn't he the one paired with Gun? His storyline there involves a bl romance right? Haha. I like his random comments. I keep wishing he will have more scenes. Haha. I hope he ends up being the captain of the Kongthit couple fanclub (which exists in spirit on the show) so he can get more screen time. And I would welcome his barbs and incessant side comments/spazz about Kong and Arthit like Ohm from Love Sick who always had something to say about PhunNoh haha.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, chilu said:

Hello guys, I'm new here. I've joined this forum just for the sake of this wonderful thread on SOTUS that I've discovered lately~

Although I've only watched the two first episodes, I'm so hooked. The main casts are just wonderful. And I definitely love how Kong slowly discovers the real Artit (especially in ep.2, I mean the name card, the prince contest & the freaking oranges XDDDD). And of course, Artit is such a tsundere :D. I definitely can't wait for the subbed version of episode 3. 

I'm still waiting for more storylines for the supporting casts to make a judgement but so far, I like them.

Hello! Haha I did the same thing as well. I just recently joined Soompi all for the sake of Sotus lmfao. HAHAHA. And yes, when Kong discovered Arthit's gooey side, my heart had palpitations!! I was one with Kong in being smitten by Arthit, who was something more than just the prickly senior.

(did Kong discover that Arthit was the one who placed the name card at his locker? ooooh I did not know *goes into happiness overdrive* Haha)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, singtokrist said:

Hello! Haha I did the same thing as well. I just recently joined Soompi all for the sake of Sotus lmfao. HAHAHA. And yes, when Kong discovered Arthit's gooey side, my heart had palpitations!! I was one with Kong in being smitten by Arthit, who was something more than just the prickly senior.

(did Kong discover that Arthit was the one who placed the name card at his locker? ooooh I did not know *goes into happiness overdrive* Haha)

I'm glad I'm not the only one. ^^ Frankly, I'm enjoying every time Kong discover a new side of Artit, the way Kong looks afterwards is just making me want to squeal haha He is definitely falling in love with our Artit :wub:

Kong haven't discovered that Artit was the one who placed the name card and I'm hoping he will in the next episodes~ I want to see Artit denying it like for the pink milk XD

Edited by chilu
  • Like 5

@kimchiflavored_plot Ah, so glad you're on this thread! Love your thoughts and definitely welcome your spam...please keep them coming. With your input and everybody else's, this thread is such pure bliss for a fangirl like me (well, actually, I'm fangirling a few couples - from BoomPeak, OhmToeyand now, KongArthit =) And of course, I must not forget @jaelephy's GIFs....such feels. That frame where Krist puckered up his lips had me gazing at it for quite some time - he just looked so cute...no wonder Singto couldn't help breaking into a grin  - I know I would have the same reaction as well =) Much as I like Krist and Singto, I kinda have a soft spot for Newwiee too, actually. I can't wait to see how things pan out for all the characters in the series. Ok, I shall now patiently wait for English subs of Episode 3.

• Like 6

So~ I've been chatting with a thai fan who've shared some scoop on the book with me.

Apparently the author has a team (and some fans) who look around for people posting spoilers (but I guess it’s mostly from thai sources), but the fan told me it would be ok to post these anyway. So don't go spreading these around too, too much. maybe save this if I have to delete this later lol

Again, these are major s-p-o-i-l-e-r-s from the b-o-o-k, so it may not be exactly the same in the show:

Spoiler

*The fourth graders are not happy about the situation with the girl who fainted under Arthit's watch. So Arthit punishes himself and his senior friends to 500 squats, plus extra laps around the football field for himself-- 54 laps for the ones Kongpob didn't finish in the first episode (the rain scene in the trailer). After this Arthit falls sick. Kongpob feels guilty about this and when he meets Prem outside their apartment complex, who's been assigned Arthit's caretaker and is bringing him food, Kongpob offers to bring up the food to Arthit himself (apparently Prem had another errand to run too so he agreed lol).

*Arthit meets and has a quick chat with his ex-girlfriend while shopping with Kongpob. The same day Arthit had forgot to shut of his toilet and it had flooded (lol?). So he has to stay over at Kongpob's place. This is where he finds out their rooms are opposite each other's.

Somehow, Arthit had noticed Kongpob acting weird in the store with the ex-girlfriend, and he questions Kongpob if he has feelings for him-- but Kongpob doesn't answer. Later that night Kongpob, thinking Arthit is asleep, confesses that he does have feelings for Arthit (as we've all seen in the trailer huuu~). After this they can't sleep and stay awake thinking about their relationship x). In the morning Kongpob rises early to get breakfast. But Arthit leaves without eating, saying he's in a hurry.

*Arthit is afraid of his feelings for Kongpob and Kongpob is afraid of losing the person he likes. They don't speak for a couple of days and Arthit is doing his best to avoid Kongpob.

*Later, they both attend a wedding where they still don't speak to each other (lol). After the wedding, they join up and walk to a bridge together where they finally talk about their relationship and then kiss. Some pics: 

Spoiler

tumblr_messaging_od18qh09SC1r6is2n_1280.

tumblr_messaging_od18qoNlQ21r6is2n_1280.

**Toptap's charater is called J and he's a friend of Arthit from his old school. He is not a character in the book. (possible love rival? idk haha)

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

These two are killing me with their cuteness. Kawaiiiiii. *dies* :wub:

Hide contents

Some jealous Kong for the Fujoshis. :D

they are so cute that make me really miss them...huhuhuu... WHY THERE IS ONLY ONE EPISODE PER WEEK... i'm slowly die of waiting them...

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, laval said:

So~ I've been chatting with a thai fan who've shared some scoop on the b-o-o-k with me.

Apparently the author has a team (and some fans) who look around for people posting spoilers (but I guess it’s mostly from thai sources), but the fan told me it would be ok to post these anyway. So don't go spreading these around too, too much. maybe save this if I have to delete this later lol

Again, these are major s-p-o-i-l-e-r-s from the b-o-o-k, so it may not be exactly the same in the show:

Reveal hidden contents

*The fourth graders are not happy about the situation with the girl who fainted under Arthit's watch. So Arthit punishes himself and his senior friends to 500 squats, plus extra laps around the football field for himself-- 54 laps for the ones Kongpob didn't finish in the first episode (the rain scene in the trailer). After this Arthit falls sick. Kongpob feels guilty about this and when he meets Prem outside their apartment complex, who's been assigned Arthit's caretaker and is bringing him food, Kongpob offers to bring up the food to Arthit himself (apparently Prem had another errand to run too so he agreed lol).

*Arthit meets and has a quick chat with his ex-girlfriend while shopping with Kongpob. The same day Arthit had forgot to shut of his toilet and it had flooded (lol?). So he has to stay over at Kongpob's place. This is where he finds out their rooms are opposite each other's.

Somehow, Arthit had noticed Kongpob acting weird in the store with the ex-girlfriend, and he questions Kongpob if he has feelings for him-- but Kongpob doesn't answer. Later that night Kongpob, thinking Arthit is asleep, confesses that he does have feelings for Arthit (as we've all seen in the trailer huuu~). After this they can't sleep and stay awake thinking about their relationship x). In the morning Kongpob rises early to get breakfast. But Arthit leaves without eating, saying he's in a hurry.

*Arthit is afraid of his feelings for Kongpob and Kongpob is afraid of losing the person he likes. They don't speak for a couple of days and Arthit is doing his best to avoid Kongpob.

*Later, they both attend a wedding where they still don't speak to each other (lol). After the wedding, they join up and walk to a bridge together where they finally talk about their relationship and then kiss. Some pics: 

Reveal hidden contents

**Toptap's charater is called J and he's a friend of Arthit from his old school. He is not a character in the book. (possible love rival? idk haha)

Thank you so much for the spoilers:w00t:! Any spoilers about Prem and Wad? 

Just now, laval said:
  Reveal hidden contents

They are not a couple in the book, but many thai fans wanted them to be. They just fight and then make peace x).

What?!:crazy: Oooh! I'm so disappointed:tears:

I hope they become couple in the series. 

3 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

What?!:crazy: Oooh! I'm so disappointed:tears:

I hope they become couple in the series. 

I've heard from many thai fans that say they will be. And GMM-TV tweeted before episode 2 aired: "This is the beginning of this couple #PremWad", something like that. But we'll see.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, laval said:

I've heard from many thai fans that say they will be. And GMM-TV tweeted before episode 2 aired: "This is the beginning of this couple #PremWad", something like that. But we'll see.

I'm really glad to hear that:). Thx for the info;).

Thanks for the spoilers from the book @laval.

Spoiler

Some scenes from MVs, opening and trailers make sense now. Especially the field scene, it was the one I was the most curious of.

So far, the series seems to follow the novel storyline, although Prem/Wad might become canon in the series. *crossing my fingers*

Hopefully, if the series is a success, it will still continue even if they finish the novel story. *want to see Arthit&Kong as a couple.*

Edited by chilu
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, laval said:

So~ I've been chatting with a thai fan who've shared some scoop on the b-o-o-k with me.

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

Omg BIG THANK YOU FOR U , is this ep4 spoiler???my heart cant take it, I NEED EP4 T.T n i need engsub for ep3 .they both so cuuuutttteeeeeee

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cadburygirl said:

These two are killing me with their cuteness. Kawaiiiiii. *dies* :wub:

Crr1oRaVUAAzQbj.jpg

Hide contents

CrtLWrdVMAAMgy7.jpg

Some jealous Kong for the Fujoshis. :D

Crto4sTUsAAUQoc.jpg

I can't stop laughing at the last picture. Kong is looking at the girl like "Bi**ch, please!" XDDD

2 hours ago, laval said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Thanks so much for the spoilers! <3

• Like 3

7 hours ago, chilu said:

Hello guys, I'm new here. I've joined this forum just for the sake of this wonderful thread on SOTUS that I've discovered lately~

Although I've only watched the two first episodes, I'm so hooked. The main casts are just wonderful. And I definitely love how Kong slowly discovers the real Artit (especially in ep.2, I mean the name card, the prince contest & the freaking oranges XDDDD). And of course, Artit is such a tsundere :D. I definitely can't wait for the subbed version of episode 3. 

I'm still waiting for more storylines for the supporting casts to make a judgement but so far, I like them.

I totally agree with you! :lol: Episode 2 was amazing and I can't wait for the subs for ep 3! Ep 3 is so cute ^^ 

Haha I also joined soompi just because of SOTUS :sweatingbullets: Loving this thread ^^

• Like 4

7 hours ago, singtokrist said:

OOOH! Ah I remember him! Wasn't he the one paired with Gun? His storyline there involves a bl romance right? Haha. I like his random comments. I keep wishing he will have more scenes. Haha. I hope he ends up being the captain of the Kongthit couple fanclub (which exists in spirit on the show) so he can get more screen time. And I would welcome his barbs and incessant side comments/spazz about Kong and Arthit like Ohm from Love Sick who always had something to say about PhunNoh haha.

Yeah he was with Gun on that and they were so cute together :wub::wub::wub: Can't wait to see more of OffGun couple in season 2 of Puppy Honey ^^

Yes that would be amazing!! Him being the captain KongArtit ship xD I can't wait to see more of how he and all the other characters fit into Kong and Artit's romance :wub: (Oh yeah and thanks for letting me know where the video is! :)

• Like 4

6 hours ago, laval said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Thaaaank you for this. This made my day! Ahh. So excited for when these scenes come out. I am very excited for the laps under the rain scene (even more than Kong's confession huhu for some reason). May I ask though if the book ends with the wedding scene or if the couple gets to act all couple-y in more pages? ^^ 

4 hours ago, chilu said:

Hide contents

Hopefully, if the series is a success, it will still continue even if they finish the novel story. *want to see Arthit&Kong as a couple.*

!!!! THIS. I would love to see some more of Kong and Arthit on my screen. I'd be patient every Saturday if I have to lol.

• Like 4