[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Just wanna say that I wanna hug all the people who like all my posts no matter what I write haha I love you :heart: 

*nb:I wish we had more smiley choices, like a smaller heart, or at least let us copy/paste smileys.....

EDIT: So many people liked this post it makes me teary eyed :tears: *hugs*

• Like 12

15 hours ago, taurean10 said:

yeah book is so much better....Noh is hilarious...all the thoughts going on in his head:lol:....he's a one man show inside his head.....in comparison Phun comes off as a little bland actually....my second favorite character after Noh was phun's sister....Pang.

@delightful you should try the book between sotus episodes.....you can read the original...which I bet would be more funny...

Lol yes!! Pang is literally a bolder version of the inner us. We usually think it when we see cute boys together but she squeals for real and even forced them together while squealing some more :D

• Like 3

12 hours ago, tsoon0708 said:

LOVE in depth discussions and analyses like yours so much!!! 

That’s so great, we have to continue discussing then, because I love it too!

- Ah, just checked, OF COURSE it didn't work. So, yeah, just click on spoiler tags down there to read my blue comments between your text... :rolleyes::( (Sorry for my tech-failure)

No worries, I myself don’t even know yet if I can manage to reply correctly.

Kong and Arthit are two extremes, as in two complete opposites, but at the same time connected, like... soul-mates or something. While Arthit holds back wherever and whenever he can, Kong just lets it all out, no filters whatsoever.

That is absolutely true, they are “sun and moon” right? I couldn’t agree more with you. And I think I sympathise more with Arthit, because I am more like him, meaning, I am holding back a lot, too.

• Like 5

Guest delightful
2 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Do you see the green chair behind? Use it man.:dizzy:CuJkzI-UsAAUSrl.jpg

No! They need to break that green chair! They need to break all the extra chairs and only assign one chair to Krist and Singto! You guys!! Singto's butt is literally on Krist's thigh......... it's just literally inches away from Krist's junk... *dies* 

I think, deep down, Kong is so enamored with Arthit from the very beginning, that he can't help but push any and all of his buttons. So, yeah, just like you said... He's testing his reactions. And maybe even subconsciously so. I'm not entirely sure that Kong is aware of his own feelings from the start...

That’s a very interesting point of view. So you think it is a little bit of both, right? He has fallen for him, and this shows in kind behaviour, but also in teasing him, which doesn’t help, apparently.  

I think the reason why Kong isn't much affected by Arthit's anger is a combination of many things. First of all, if there are other freshmen and juniors around, Kong is extremely lenient towards Arthit's anger. Most likely he very well understands Arthit's role as the leader and the whole hazing tradition. So, if Arthit gets angry, Kong doesn't say much, or at the most just quietly grumbles along with his classmates, but doesn't ever take it personally - because he knows it isn't. (at least not negatively)

I didn’t think about it before, but from this point of view Kongpope seems very mature. He really does understand Arthit’s position quiet well. On the other hand, it is also true, that we tend to see a person we admire/adore in a different light. We want to see only the good parts, right? And he certainly sees a lot of “good” in Arthit, I am thinking of the hungry eyes-look he often gives to Arthit!!:wub:

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, shivyn01 said:

Lol yes!! Pang is literally a bolder version of the inner us. We usually think it when we see cute boys together but she squeals for real and even forced them together while squealing some more :D

I wish I can be free express my love to bl like Pang but people will think I'm a weirdo:(. You know how society attitude towards LGBT:mellow:. I read Lovesick before but the translation still long way from ending. Did the translator already finish it? 

And, finally, if they are all alone... that's when Arthit's defenses come down just a tiny bit.

Yes! It’s good for them to share some alone-time. No matter who is around them, they will always act according to etiquette (each one in his own way ). But to get to know each other better, they’ll have to be alone. And I am looking forward to that talk they’ll have on the beach in the next episode. I hope that this conversation will bring them closer together.:wub:

• Like 5

- To be honest, I think the attraction starts even before that. That's proven by the mere fact that Arthit just HAS TO go and see the contest, and even drags all his friends there (and quite obviously uses an excuse as to why he wants to go). And before that Arthit was the one who suggested Kong to be their Moon (again, making excuses by officially criticising his appearance and manners - but he had to have had a reason, right?) :lol:

You’re right, it must have started earlier, he's been trying to hide his feelings for a while now. It was so cute that he suggested Kong for the Moon, whaaa! *excited*:blush:

So, to me it seems more like, from the very start, Arthit had different expectations of Kong than he did for anybody else.

That is a good point, I totally agree.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, tsoon0708 said:

Whenever his Arthit-hen is near, Kong gets all fluffy and prances around, "Pick me, pick me! I can win all your competitions! Forget about all the other peacocks with their pea-sized c*cks!!!":phew: B)

55555! Kong is a peacock, hilarious! And hell, yes, he does that all the time, he’s a pain in the richard simmons, but a sweet one too!:D

• Like 7

1 hour ago, delightful said:

No! They need to break that green chair! They need to break all the extra chairs and only assign one chair to Krist and Singto! You guys!! Singto's butt is literally on Krist's thigh......... it's just literally inches away from Krist's junk... *dies* 

Ct5O4vsUEAAqq3-.jpg

Spoiler

• Like 12

(And what a perfect way to end an episode, don't you think????? Letting that moment reverberate in our minds and leaving us to wonder what might have happened next. Did Arthit send Kong away? Did Kong jump off grinning? Did Arthit find anything else to say? Did Kong apologize (LOL, as if!)

I’ve been replaying the come-out of this scene in my head too, it’s a good cliffhanger, but it's also hard to bare ;) after all, we want to see them getting closer. Episode 8, where are you when we need you?

• Like 4

I hope I didn't annoy you with my endless babbling...

No way, it's quiet the opposit. Thanks so much for your comments, I was inspired by your point of view. Let's discuss some more during the following episodes, okay?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

2-3 pages to read this morning and I thought this would be fast, then I stumbled upon two really good posts by @meraien and @tsoon0708 that I read everything veryyy slowly. Two very interesting posts about Arthit and Kong.

So, I wanted to come here, read posts fast and run... but now, at the end I ended up being here for 30+ minutes. XD haha :wub: I love reading your posts... just so you know, it's always like this. :lol:

NEW EPISODE is on for 1 day, 8 hours and 38 minutes (and counting) and I SOOOOO can't wait. :w00t: I am hoping here that we will get more Prem/Wad and I really hope we will *soon* get the clear picture, if those two are gonna bromance it out or if it's gonna be something more... ^_^

Thank you for reading it, I am glad you enjoyed it. And I am also counting the hours, and I hope we won't be disappointed! Can't wait for the scene where they're talking on the beach..:wub:

• Like 4