[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

3 hours ago, meraien said:

Personal ramblings on our two favourite boys:

Hello everyone, it’s my first time posting here, but this place feels already like home to me, I guess you can relate to that ;)

I have been brooding about Kongpope and Arthit for a while now, and I decided to share my thoughts and I hope you’ll also let me know what you think.

LOVE in depth discussions and analyses like yours so much!!!  (I really want to reply to so much of what you've written in the following, I just hope it shows up as comments rather than me editing your text. I haven't figured out all of the technical options of this forum... so, I  apologize in advance, if I mess up! - Just in case, I'm going to mark my replies blue, okay?)

- Ah, just checked, OF COURSE it didn't work. So, yeah, just click on spoiler tags down there to read my blue comments between your text... :rolleyes::( (Sorry for my tech-failure)

Hide contents

In my opinion Kongpope, considering his young age, is overly confident, and we know him for his strong sense of righteousness. He is always sticking up for his friends and colleagues. But he is also reckless and doesn’t think much about the consequences of his actions. When Arthit acts very strict and hard towards the freshmen he wants to help his friends, but then he always goes over board, which results in more rejection from Arthit’s side. I don’t know if he’s naïve or if he's testing Arthit’s reactions to his behaviour. What I find confusing is how he is barely affected by Arthit’s angry outbursts. All he does is make him more furious by smiling back at him! Why, Kongpope? I’m getting so emotional; this is what this show does to me;) Please help!

- 'Okay, this all my very personal interpretation, and I have no idea if that's what others think or what Bittersweet meant to portray, but this is simply how I understand the story: To me it seems a little bit as if Kong and Arthit are two extremes, as in two complete opposites, but at the same time connected, like... soul-mates or something. While Arthit holds back wherever and whenever he can, Kong just lets it all out, no filters whatsoever. Personally, I don't think that Kong's naïve. I think, deep down, Kong is so enamored with Arthit from the very beginning, that he can't help but push any and all of his buttons. So, yeah, just like you said... He's testing his reactions. And maybe even subconsciously so. I'm not entirely sure that Kong is aware of his own feelings from the start...

I think the reason why Kong isn't much affected by Arthit's anger is a combination of many things. First of all, if there are other freshmen and juniors around, Kong is extremely lenient towards Arthit's anger. Most likely he very well understands Arthit's role as the leader and the whole hazing tradition. So, if Arthit gets angry, Kong doesn't say much, or at the most just quietly grumbles along with his classmates, but doesn't ever take it personally - because he knows it isn't. (at least not negatively)

If there are no students around, but maybe other people (like when they ran into each other having dinner or when buying pork sticks), Kong also tends to be a bit more lenient. In those situation he maybe teases Arthit a bit more playfully, but still doesn't call him out in front of others or disrespect him. I think Kong's very perceptive of how important image/reputation is to Arthit. To me, Arthit seems like a very sensitive soul, very worried about others' opinions. Arthit is never just Arthit the person (who loves robots and mangas), he is always Arthit the student who is representing his university, he's Arthit the leader of the hazing team representing his year, he's Arthit the engineering student representing everything that's awesome about that specific subject. He is so caught up in constantly having to make a good impression, that he puts the strictest set of rules in place for himself, more so than for anybody else. And Kong, somehow, seems to sense that and forgive him any harshness, because... I don't know. Maybe deep down he understands that Arthit has it even tougher than him, because he's his own harshest critic, so Kong feels for him and doesn't mind the anger too much.

And, finally, if they are all alone... that's when Arthit's defenses come down just a tiny bit. That's the only times we've seen him slip and admit personal things about himself (that his dad too refused to buy him expensive figurines; that he's been crying - that excuse of washing his face was really shallow, wasn't it?) or even switches from the role of the decider and orderer to supplicator (asking Kong what he wants for winning all competitions; asking that Kong take care of the flag) as well as allows Kong to get away with stuff he said or did (at night in school when Kong called his face cute; when Kong begged to iron his clothes, when Kong asks for the bracelet to be on the left wrist - Arthit would have never allowed any of that with others present, just think of Kong requesting to bring Arthit home after the 54 rounds). So those private moments are exactly when Kong goes for the deeper connections, when he asks personal stuff, tells Arthit secret truths or simply shows blunt interest in Arthit. (Kong knew very well to mention the "Ai-Oon" nickname when they were alone at the buffet and not at the table with the others...)

Hide contents

And through that caring side of Kongpope I can see a way for Arthit to open up to this handsome though reckless and naughty freshmen. Anyway, to me Arthit is already head over heals for Kongpope since the freshy night. When Kongpope was singing he was mesmerised. And right after Kongpope makes his statement on the SOTUS system he clicks the like-button on Kongpope’s photo and runs off to see him.

- To be honest, I think the attraction starts even before that. That's proven by the mere fact that Arthit just HAS TO go and see the contest, and even drags all his friends there (and quite obviously uses an excuse as to why he wants to go). And before that Arthit was the one who suggested Kong to be their Moon (again, making excuses by officially criticising his appearance and manners - but he had to have had a reason, right?) :lol:

Not to mention... Even though Arthit (in the Novel bit that @delightful translated) keeps making it sound as if he's pissed at Kong for being sensitive to the girls and doing exactly what Arthit himself wanted to do - it's kind of noteworthy that Arthit only ever gets pissy when it's Kong who's helping others. He very willingly accepts the attitude when others do it (for example when the freshmen defend the sophomores, he allows them to take the punishment, while he yelled at Kong for the same idea; not to mention, during the "order" stage of Capture the Flag: the freshmen solely passed that part, BECAUSE Tiw commanded to help the girls (it was Kong's suggestion, but Tiw made the announcement, so they passed "because the leader has to also HELP others" - which is the exact thing that Arthit criticised Kong for.) So, to me it seems more like, from the very start, Arthit had different expectations of Kong than he did for anybody else. He most certainly didn't allow himself to see the reason behind that for what it was *cough*LOVE!!!*cough*, but he kept making up other reasons instead for each occasion it happened (for example being jealous of Kong getting the girls to swoon, when really, deep down, he was jealous of the girls getting Kong's attention! ;))  - again, all of this is just my very personal interpretation.

And in the one scene where they are buying pork-sticks I really don’t get why he had to be so harsh and told Kongpope he’d never accept him if he wasn’t going to win both competitions.

- That is a really good question... Hmm. I mean, Kong keeps bragging an awful lot and Arthit is probably trying to teach him some humility. (And who can blame him? Even though Kong shows TONS of humility, it's ONLY EVER when Arthit is NOT around... Man, Kong is like one of those exotic birds during mating season. Whenever his Arthit-hen is near, Kong gets all fluffy and prances around, "Pick me, pick me! I can win all your competitions! Forget about all the other peacocks with their pea-sized c*cks!!!":phew: B)

The next thing that confused me a little was when Arthit was told by Kongpope that he was glad that he didn’t have to be worried about Arthit’s injury anymore. Shouldn’t Arthit normally complain and say something like “non of your business” ? :P

- See? That's exactly what I meant up there! If they're alone, Arthit lets SO MUCH pass. Hehehe.

And later, at flag-capturing day, he got mad when Kongpope wanted to be there for him. First he showed his soft side while tying the wrist band for Kongpope, and then - bang! He pushed Kongpope away again! Boys, you’re making me crazy! But on the bright side, this could have been a huge encouragement for Kongpope, because opposed to what Arthit had said after the restaurant (that he was not angry, because there’s nothing between them), he did get mad again and kind of exposed his feelings by doing so. I was thinking this might be the reason why Kongpope was smiling, but I’m not sure. What do you think?

- Oooooooh, YES!!!  I think Kong was very deliberately teasing him (I mean, that choice of words... "Let me wipe your tears"?!!!). But, then again, the way he said it was all soft and also quite sincere. I think Kong purposefully chose words that would qualify as a tease, but he secretly meant them as he said it. Like... you know that saying, "The best way to hide a secret is to tell it but pretend to be joking." And of course Arthit couldn't be sure if Kong was honest or making fun, so all he could say was a baffled, "You!" (And what a perfect way to end an episode, don't you think????? Letting that moment reverberate in our minds and leaving us to wonder what might have happened next. Did Arthit send Kong away? Did Kong jump off grinning? Did Arthit find anything else to say? Did Kong apologize (LOL, as if!)

The more I watch SOTUS and read this threat, the more I am feeling involved with those brilliant characters and this love story. How can I stay sane, can anyone give me advise? I wish today was Saturday, who is with me?

Waves to all SOTUS lovers! I’m so glad I can be right here with all of you :heart:

xo

As for sanity, I don't really think we have a lot left of that around here to be honest... Look at what this amazing show is doing to us! :lol:

*waves back* I hope I didn't annoy you with my endless babbling... I just really loved to read all your insights so much...

• Like 12

5 hours ago, delightful said:

Thank you for posting all those pictures and that cartoon drawing of Kongpope holding 6 pink milk drinks!!! *save to my SOTUS folder* Seriously, if I died and someone happened to figure out the password to my computers they'd think I was the most geeky and most perverted women that ever walked the earth. I have a ton of animes like 5TB worth of storage and a whole lot of YunJae and now a bunch of SOTUS stuff. -_- I swear I'm not a pervert. I don't tell anyone about my obsessions outside of this forum. ^_^

So.. chapter one is done translating now, but first I want to try a couple of ways to 'protect' it.. I need to go to bed now, I'll have to try tomorrow. Oh, another thing, I'm just realizing what a b i t c h it is to translate Thai to English. Like seriously, some Thai words do NOT exist in English! Why can't you all just go learn Thai?!?!?!! I'm only ranting my frustrations. Sorry guys. I promise that my mood isn't usually this bad, but I just can't fall asleep.

Hide contents

So.... I went and watched Love Sick. Why did I do it? BECAUSE SOTUS ONLY COMES OUT ONCE A WEEK!!!! I needed more BL!!!! Phun and Noh is very cute, even though season two dragged on and on. They could of had finished all of that in under 12 episodes, there were a lot of issues that didn't need to happen. But I love that last part where they were buying grilled pork, OMG!! Arthit and Kongpope bought grilled pork too!!!, ahem... I mean when Noh was trying to free the bird and Phun was distracting the lady and she was telling Phun about her daughter. Noh was like 'NO! That's my boyfriend!' I literally rolled off of my bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like, for reals rolled off of my bed! IMAGINE what would happen to me when something sweet happens between ARTHIT AND KONGPOPE! I better be tied to the bed so I don't fall off anything. I have to say I kind of have a crush on Captain right now. But it's nothing compared to Arthit and Kongpope. And seeing Prem so carefree in Love Sick was a bonus. Anyway... I need to go to bed. Please don't hate me for swaying over to Love Sick for a day... I promise my attention is now all back on SOTUS.

^_^ Man, Arthit and Kongpope better have s e x .. make love as much as Phun and Noh later in life or else I am going to be so pissed!!!!!

Season two was so so bad. I think I quit after like ep 3 and only saw it a couple of months ago because I had nothing else to watch...so why not? I did like Noh and Phun storyline in the second half but honestly, I was pissed of how they handled their growth. Instead of becoming more comfortable intimately, I think they moved away from it. And then there were kisses and such that should have been shown because they were gave the moment so much oomph! and squeal factor. Like the kiss Noh was supposed to give to Phun during the vacation, that they later cut, was so important because it was the first time ever that Noh initiated contact especially when they weren't 'officially' together. I could honestly go on and on about the whole "Things seriously wrong with Lovesick season 2." 

No comments on the Per and Mawin too...the very ending but no ending was frustrating as hell.

Also, if you are looking for BL...have you watched Addicted yet? Cause that's the real heart breaker here

• Like 7

On 10/5/2016 at 11:44 AM, greenfan said:

In my mind, "It's always difficult to understand why you do what you do, why you walk away, why you say those words. But it does not stop my eyes from looking as you leave. At least in this way my eyes can freely outpour that I care, I worry, I pray. For now I can only hope for better days when you shall talk to me like your friends, when you can smile at me and walk beside me. But I know I need to content myself with wishing it would happen soon; that my actions will not trouble you but give you strength even more."

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-02%20at%201.47.0

/bawling/ That whole paragraph is beautiful. I can't wait to see angsty Pink Milk and 0062. 

Talking about that can we decide on a nickname for them? The channel is after everyone who edits on the boys. :( We need to find a good nickname to hide away from the channel. I personally like Art and Flirt Kong.  LOL But, Pink Milk and 0062 is so relevant. 

23 hours ago, JavieR said:

Just finished reading the fanfic of @delightful and i am craving for more,  i wish for it to be a longer fanfic, god! I am imagining every piece of that fanfic, you are an awesome writer i just have to say that! Thank You and more naaaaa? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Babe, I am going to hunt you down soon... I am ready the fanfic right now and pretty much dying. 

@delightful first of all, can we talk about your dp? It's everything. Krist is so cute and such a good actor. 2ndly, you are literally a heaven sent Angel. I love you tons for all your hardwork. Do keep it up and spoil us like you always do. :) BRB,  reading your fanfic right now. 

13 hours ago, delightful said:

#kongpopeandarthitsittinginatree...........

K I S S I N G! 

- I am sorry.  I had to do it. LOL 

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, Limerence Subs said:

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-02%20at%201.47.0

/bawling/ That whole paragraph is beautiful. I can't wait to see angsty Pink Milk and 0062. 

Talking about that can we decide on a nickname for them? The channel is after everyone who edits on the boys. :( We need to find a good nickname to hide away from the channel. I personally like Art and Flirt Kong.  LOL But, Pink Milk and 0062 is so relevant. 

Babe, I am going to hunt you down soon... I am ready the fanfic right now and pretty much dying. 

@delightful first of all, can we talk about your dp? It's everything. Krist is so cute and such a good actor. 2ndly, you are literally a heaven sent Angel. I love you tons for all your hardwork. Do keep it up and spoil us like you always do. :) BRB,  reading your fanfic right now. 

K I S S I N G! 

- I am sorry.  I had to do it. LOL 

LOL babe please don't HAHAHAHAHA i told you, you can't resist! There are two fanfics that currently exist and honestly that one that was writen by @delightful that one is my favorite waaaaaa

• Like 5

I tried so hard controlling my self to stop refreshing the page, maybe i missed some spoilers or what so ever but i failed big time HAHAHAHA i'm checking the page every now and then. Saturday please come fast and episode 8 you better be good HAHAHAHA. 

@Limerence Subs i like the idea of giving them nick names and i love Art and Flirt kong HAHAHAHA 

• Like 11

15 hours ago, welp said:

Yes อู๋จุน is his nick name in Thai alphabet. It's pronounced as oo-joon. It sounds Chinese.

Thank you for the help! :)

14 hours ago, delightful said:

It is a fan-translated version by me of SOTUS. I know I have said I wouldn't do it, but since I kept getting PMs from members here that they wouldn't share it, I thought about it. I will try my best to translate them while I wait for the new episodes each week. I don't make any promises and I can tell you for sure that my translations cannot compare to Bittersweet's actual words. Thai is such a beautiful language and has so many words that cannot be translated into English, and some words even loses it's 'emotions' when it is translated. Of course to some of us learning another language with just the reason of reading SOTUS is an absurd idea. LOL! This is the best I can do, and I hope that everyone will follow my rules. I must repeat that if I find any part of my translations posted anywhere I will stop. This is a very serious and sensitive issue as I was myself a fanfic author before and when my fanfics were translated into other languages without my knowledge I wasn't so happy with it.

Haha that's exactly what I'm trying to do though :joy: Actually I haven't even started trying to figure out the writing system yet, but I'm learning how to comprehend and speak some things right now ^^ ...maybe I'm too obsessed with SOTUS lol. I'm having the most trouble with the tones though because I've never studied a tonal language before :sweatingbullets: The writing system looks really cool; I'll try and learn more about it when I have the time :) I'm guessing it'll be harder to learn than hangeul :P

Also! I should say this again: THANK YOU! for everything you've been doing for us non-Thai speakers 16.gif Ooh wait ... >> ขอบคุณมากมากค่ะ

Hopefully I wrote that right :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

Guest delightful
3 hours ago, tsoon0708 said:

It's amazing how deeply this comment speaks from my soul...

Can you teach us??? I mean, seriously, I full on want to learn Thai. And I have no place to do so around where I live. I would gladly learn everything I can from you (or anybody else willing to teach) on here!!!  :w00t:

3 hours ago, momobae said:

@tsoon0708 and @delightful I would also love to learn Thai!!! Its such a pretty language :) I have a book but its nice to have an actual person helping you learn it. I like learning languages though, I've been learning Spanish for about 3 years and still can't speak it out loud, but I can read and write it pretty well. 

Okay, guys.. I'm going to assume you're both guys..... first sentence of this course is...

you two: Pom ruk P'Arthit tee sood nai loke krup! :w00t:

Arthit: Tae Pom ruk 0062 kon diew krup. :wub:

*both of you faint from massive nosebleeds*

6 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:
  Hide contents

CuGVHH8UsAAIscN.jpg

LoLLLL:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

:joy::joy::joy: whoever made that is amazing LOL

5 hours ago, taurean10 said:

yeah book is so much better....Noh is hilarious...all the thoughts going on in his head:lol:....he's a one man show inside his head.....in comparison Phun comes off as a little bland actually....my second favorite character after Noh was phun's sister....Pang.

@delightful you should try the book between sotus episodes.....you can read the original...which I bet would be more funny...

Yes Noh's POV is hilarious!! I love the book 16.gif

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, delightful said:

Okay, guys.. I'm going to assume you're both guys..... first sentence of this course is...

you two: Pom ruk P'Arthit tee sood nai loke krup! :w00t:

Arthit: Tae Pom ruk 0062 kon diew krup. :wub:

*both of you faint from massive nosebleeds*

"Pom" is the masculine form of "I/me" right? And then is "Chan" is the one that females say? I'm not sure about the other words though :sweatingbullets: Well other than P'Arthit and 0062 of course :tounge_xd: Oh and krup. But the massive nosebleed thing is making me very curious 14k8gag.gif

• Like 2

Guest delightful
27 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

"Pom" is the masculine form of "I/me" right? And then is "Chan" is the one that females say? I'm not sure about the other words though :sweatingbullets: Well other than P'Arthit and 0062 of course :tounge_xd: Oh and krup. But the massive nosebleed thing is making me very curious 14k8gag.gif

Yes, Pom is what a guy uses to refer to himself.

Ruk = Love..  .. tee sood nai loke = the most in the world. ... krup = what a guy uses to end their sentences.

So try to figure out the meaning on your own. ^_^

Anyway.. where can I read the novel for Love Sick kha?

8 hours ago, delightful said:

Thank you for posting all those pictures and that cartoon drawing of Kongpope holding 6 pink milk drinks!!! *save to my SOTUS folder* Seriously, if I died and someone happened to figure out the password to my computers they'd think I was the most geeky and most perverted women that ever walked the earth. I have a ton of animes like 5TB worth of storage and a whole lot of YunJae and now a bunch of SOTUS stuff. -_- I swear I'm not a pervert. I don't tell anyone about my obsessions outside of this forum. ^_^

So.. chapter one is done translating now, but first I want to try a couple of ways to 'protect' it.. I need to go to bed now, I'll have to try tomorrow. Oh, another thing, I'm just realizing what a b i t c h it is to translate Thai to English. Like seriously, some Thai words do NOT exist in English! Why can't you all just go learn Thai?!?!?!! I'm only ranting my frustrations. Sorry guys. I promise that my mood isn't usually this bad, but I just can't fall asleep.

Hide contents

So.... I went and watched Love Sick. Why did I do it? BECAUSE SOTUS ONLY COMES OUT ONCE A WEEK!!!! I needed more BL!!!! Phun and Noh is very cute, even though season two dragged on and on. They could of had finished all of that in under 12 episodes, there were a lot of issues that didn't need to happen. But I love that last part where they were buying grilled pork, OMG!! Arthit and Kongpope bought grilled pork too!!!, ahem... I mean when Noh was trying to free the bird and Phun was distracting the lady and she was telling Phun about her daughter. Noh was like 'NO! That's my boyfriend!' I literally rolled off of my bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like, for reals rolled off of my bed! IMAGINE what would happen to me when something sweet happens between ARTHIT AND KONGPOPE! I better be tied to the bed so I don't fall off anything. I have to say I kind of have a crush on Captain right now. But it's nothing compared to Arthit and Kongpope. And seeing Prem so carefree in Love Sick was a bonus. Anyway... I need to go to bed. Please don't hate me for swaying over to Love Sick for a day... I promise my attention is now all back on SOTUS.

^_^ Man, Arthit and Kongpope better have s e x .. make love as much as Phun and Noh later in life or else I am going to be so pissed!!!!!

I'm dying too with Noh's line that time about Phun being his boyfriend.. it's okay to sway a little bit as long you still loving our Kong and Arthit haha 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

I think Krist is the biggest fan of Singto. Look how fast he reply.

Singto: Walking in a dark alley alone to my dorm. A motorcycle followed me and said "Are you going to the entrance of the alley? come on this is dangerous. #smallbutbig

Krist: Let me give you a lift

CuGItI4UIAEam65.jpg:large

He must turning on the mobile notification for Singto.. yeah fans only did that ;) 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, delightful said:

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you so much dear @delightful i promise never to share it to anyone. 

I'm glad you finally watched LS. I really recommend you to read the novel. The novel is so good. P'Hed really such a gifted writer like P'Bittersweet. And i'm looking forward for more fanfic from you. I lost count how many time i re-read the one you posted before. :heart:

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, delightful said:

Ruk = Love.. so .. tee sood nai lok e= the most in the world. ... krup = what a guy uses to end their sentences.

https://writer.dek-d.com/hedfuc/story/view.php?id=436675

edit: and thank you!! :D haha sorry I'm running late for something so just quickly posted the link. Thanks for the Thai words ^^

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, delightful said:

Ruk = Love.. so .. tee sood nai lok e= the most in the world. ... krup = what a guy uses to end their sentences.

http://www.kudalakorn.com/category/love-sick-novel/ 

This eng translation for love sick  novel

• Like 6

Guest delightful
12 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

https://writer.dek-d.com/hedfuc/story/view.php?id=436675

edit: and thank you!! :D haha sorry I'm running late for something so just quickly posted the link. Thanks for the Thai words ^^

This was taken off the internet because it was being turned into a series. Darn, there isn't another place to read it in Thai? :tears:

33 minutes ago, delightful said:

This is the direct link to the LoveSick English Translation - http://www.kudalakorn.com/category/love-sick-novel/page/7/  (edited: ignore this as @lsmirsjsotus already given you the link.

I will try to link the Thai site later if i able to find it. Enjoy!!! (edited: ignore this too as @dreadaeleonkvothe already given you the link.

Damn.. my internet is so lagginggggg

• Like 5

Guest delightful

Thanks guys, I read the eng version for chapters 1 and 2 and now I really want to read it in Thai. It would be wonderful if you guys find it. I'm going to work soon... gotta go get ready! ^_^

Yes, Noh is hilarious.

I still love Arthit and Kongpope more than anyone!

13 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thanks guys, I read the eng version for chapters 1 and 2 and now I really want to read it in Thai. It would be wonderful if you guys find it. I'm going to work soon... gotta go get ready! ^_^

Yes, Noh is hilarious.

I still love Arthit and Kongpope more than anyone!

Oh no :tears: I didn't realize that it wasn't available on there anymore ;-;

I'm actually heading to the airport right now :sweatingbullets: so I'll try and look around for the original version for you later on. Hopefully it's up somewhere else... Some fans have google translated parts of it so maybe it's still somewhere ...or maybe that was before it became unavailable :huh:

• Like 3