[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful

Wow, thank you for all the replies. I'm so glad everyone here is willing to help me with all these questions. I have decided to not watch another BL series at the moment, I don't think I can concentrate much as my mind keeps on wandering over to Krist and Singto in those roles. LOL! I think SOTUS is already enough to fill my heart right now. The only other couple I'm open to right now is Pik and Rome, they're my cute couple. Arthit and Kongpope are my everything else couple. So for now I'll just go back and re-watch SOTUS and re-read SOTUS... life is good 'enough'. :D

Wow this thread moves so fast. Not going to back read because some posts are Off-Topic.

Again thanks to @delightful for the subs.

It's nice to see the development of the two main leads in this show. How does their relationship develop. As for the supporting characters they felt like fill-ins for me. You may cut some of their scenes and this show still make sense to me. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, alwayssecrettime said:

lovesick chapter 61-65 and 5 extra chapters on wattpad under eminaA2527 account. 

Yes those are the summaries of 62-65 :) I wish someone would translate the whole chapters :tears: Are those chapters on the online version of the Thai novel or are they exclusive to the hard copy? I was just wondering because sometimes they don't like the novel exclusive chapters to be translated online because people are supposed to buy the book to read them :sweatingbullets: ...because if that's the case those remaining chapters may never get fully translated :blink:

Oh yeah, I think the user name is eminA2517. The users flaviafale and iamLovesick also have them. flaviafale edited an auto-translation of the chapters so this user has the full chapters and not just the summaries! but it's a confusing auto-translation version :sweatingbullets: (don't read 61 here though because that one has actually been translated).

iamLovesick has all the same stuff as eminA2527 I believe (the first chapter labelled 61 on there is just a summary, but if you scroll down there's also the complete version of 61 :))

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

@delightful how old are you? lol this is very old drama. I watched this since many years ago. Hug you girl.

200.gif

My heat skipped a beat seeing this  and I need to call bloodbank :tounge_xd:

@Kate Kang Sunyalux is this when they Kiss?:phew:

I don't what he is talking about but looks like something interesting.:rolleyes:

• Like 5

12 hours ago, butterflymania said:

When I watched the last part of sotus ep7 ,  I  felt kind of weired .  In the scene, Arthit  didn't hide his tears and talked with Kongpope.  Was it proof that Arthit felt close to Kongpope and he exposed his happy feeling to him, or just behavior?  In my country , people don't cry in public because they feel like embarrassment and so they hide it.

Guys, what do you think about this scene?

11 hours ago, Bemhr said:

OK just finished watching the episode, your impressions are one of the possibilities why Arthit did that. Another possibility that we can conclude in that scene is; We just saw the passion of Arthit towards his department/faculty. Remember he was hurt when Kongpope said Engineering was not his first choice in college and notice also how this episode focused on Arthit, from being recognized and appreciated as their senior. In my conclusion Arthit cried because he was overwhelmed of what happened that day and fortunately Kongpope caught him in his vulnerable state, so this episode doesn't only revolve on their love story but also how Arthit seeing that their batch getting along with their juniors. 

@Bemhr Thank you for sharing your opinion. I thought that he was moved to tears by knowing that junior understood the meaning of this practice and showed their thankful feelings, but you’re right.  Arthit probably cried because he felt a sense of achievement as a leader of sotus and also he was relieved to hear what Kangpope said.^_^

But now, what I want to know most is why Arthit didn’t hide his tears. In the scene, Arthit turned around with the trace of tears on his face and his eyes looked watery,  so Kongpope noticed that he teared. I still feel weird about this situation.:blink:  For me, crying in front of someone shows that I’m relaxing with someone and he/she must be my family or closest friend.... Was the reason why Arthit didn’t pretend not to cry that he couldn’t because Kongpope suddenly appeared????    HAHAHA:sweatingbullets:  

11 hours ago, Bemhr said:

I'm glad that this series doesn't always show the typical love story drama but I would could safely say that this series also taught us to respect and learn to appreciate our seniors. I love how the production turned this into romance drama with a proper substance and not just only generic sugary love story. And as a person who doesn't experience this kind of practices this educate me and learn new perspective in life. It just clearly show that the production were not after the ratings but also they want to raise the awareness of this practices without compromising any parties. So, job well done Thailand! :blush:

I'm with you!

• Like 5

Good morning.

3 hours ago, delightful said:

Reveal hidden contents

@delightful 

Spoiler

I watched Lovesick 2 months ago.
I watched 1 season one day and next day when I began to watch s2 season I couldn't stop until I finished all 36 episodes.
I haven't watched drama without stopping till the end for years.

I didn' have problems with the other BL couples. I liked them.

After  finishing the series I read the novel. I liked it very much.

55 minutes ago, Theresa Espinoza said:

Did anyone every pick up where this one left off? I remeber reading until chapter 60 but after that I couldnt find the remaining chapters/

There is translation but with bad quality.
I found it in Wattpad. You still can understand.

I'm off to work.
Till tonight :)

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, butterflymania said:

@Bemhr Thank you for sharing your opinion. I thought that he was moved to tears by knowing that junior understood the meaning of this practice and showed their thankful feelings, but you’re right.  Arthit probably cried because he felt a sense of achievement as a leader of sotus and also he was relieved to hear what Kangpope said.^_^

But now, what I want to know most is why Arthit didn’t hide his tears. In the scene, Arthit turned around with the trace of tears on his face and his eyes looked watery,  so Kongpope noticed that he teared. I still feel weird about this situation.:blink:  For me, crying in front of someone shows that I’m relaxing with someone and he/she must be my family or closest friend.... Was the reason why Arthit didn’t pretend not to cry that he couldn’t because Kongpope suddenly appeared????    HAHAHA:sweatingbullets:  

I'm with you!

Your thought was also correct, I think Arthit didn't bother to let his tears fall even Kongpope was there since they've already established an emotional attachment to each other. As what you've said you wouldn't bothered to cry in front of your family or closest friend since you already have this emotional attachment to them. I think that's one of the conclusion we can draw on that scene :P So yeah this couple is taking their road to :heart: :heart::heart: lol

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Yes those are the summaries of 62-65 :) I wish someone would translate the whole chapters :tears: Are those chapters on the online version of the Thai novel or are they exclusive to the hard copy? I was just wondering because sometimes they don't like the novel exclusive chapters to be translated online because people are supposed to buy the book to read them :sweatingbullets: ...because if that's the case those remaining chapters may never get fully translated :blink:

Oh yeah, I think the user name is eminA2517. The users flaviafale and iamLovesick also have them. flaviafale edited an auto-translation of the chapters so this user has the full chapters and not just the summaries! but it's a confusing auto-translation version :sweatingbullets: (don't read 61 here though because that one has actually been translated).

iamLovesick has all the same stuff as eminA2527 I believe (the first chapter labelled 61 on there is just a summary, but if you scroll down there's also the complete version of 61 :))

as far as i know Lovesick only has online version CMIIW :) yeah they copied all of P'Kuda trans to wattpad acc under RaxzorF 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, alex_ana said:

I watched Lovesick 2 months ago.
I watched 1 season one day and next day when I began to watch s2 season I couldn't stop until I finished all 36 episodes.
I haven't watched drama without stopping till the end for years.

I didn' have problems with the other BL couples. I liked them.

After  finishing the series I read the novel. I liked it very much.

I know what you mean! I watched all 48 episodes in 5 days :sweatingbullets: 

Spoiler

NOH AND PHUN ARE SOOOO CUTE :wub::wub::wub: But even after watching the deleted kiss scenes... >_< they needed more kiss scenes.. 

And the novel is sooo good! That's the only Thai novel that I've ever read. I really really want to read more Thai novels (ESPECIALLY SOTUS AHHHH), but since those don't seem to get translated I mostly read Chinese BL novels. But actually the Love Sick novel is so good. Sorry I keep talking about it :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: I would definitely go on and on about the SOTUS novel here on this thread if only I could read it ㅠㅠ

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, alwayssecrettime said:

as far as i know Lovesick only has online version CMIIW :) yeah they copied all of P'Kuda trans to wattpad acc under RaxzorF 

Ooh ok thanks! Maybe they will get translated one day then!! :lol:

I loved reading it on kuda's page because of all the embedded links. I pressed some of the ringtone links so many times that I ended up making my own ringtone the exact same as some of Noh's ringtones from the novel :joy:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, butterflymania said:

I'm with you!

my personal take would be:  (1) Krist wasn't able to contain himself to stop his crying 'processes' while delivering his lines with Singto, but then the director find it still quite beautiful to capture hence just kept the scene as is, or (2) (per my over delulu-mode) with all the noble reasons of his crying in the first place, being already on the emotional state that he is and then be subjected to the only presence of the person that may have also gotten his heart in a twist, there's just not enough left strength left in his eyes not to further shed a tear or two... :tears:

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, Bemhr said:

Your thought was also correct, I think Arthit didn't bother to let his tears fall even Kongpope was there since they've already established an emotional attachment to each other. As what you've said you wouldn't bothered to cry in front of your family or closest friend since you already have this emotional attachment to them. I think that's one of the conclusion we can draw on that scene :P So yeah this couple is taking their road to :heart: :heart::heart: lol

KYAAA~~~~~~~ :phew::wub: lol     Can't wait next episode!!!  Unfortunately, I'm going to take a trip for 5days and not to have much time for next sotus and this thread!!! :bawling::bawling::bawling: 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, delightful said:

@erngust because of you I just re-watched all of the cuts of Pe and Kong! It brought back my memories of giggling over them and being super embarrassed whenever they touched. LOL! Yes, I wouldn't mind it if Krist and Singto played the second lead like that. I wouldn't mind at all.

Hide contents

on a side note... should i watch lovesick? can someone tell him if it's worth it? i don't want to even start it if i'm going to be all mad at it and not enjoy it. is it a happy ending?

Lovesick was my first Thai BL and I guess for that reason I had good feelings about it.  The girls storyline was a little annoying but if you skip through it, its actually a really nice series. And yes, it's a happy ending :) KudaLakorn has the book translated and it's excellent. The rest of the chapters can be found on wattpad :)

5 hours ago, delightful said:

Did we see this one yet? It's a quick 9second clip. Tell me what to make of this?!?!

Oh lord I think I'm going to hyperventilate! !! I can't function anymore. Waaaah the sexual innuendo is too much! !!!!!

I want more though:wub:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, butterflymania said:

KYAAA~~~~~~~ :phew::wub: lol     Can't wait next episode!!!  Unfortunately, I'm going to take a trip for 5days and not to have much time for next sotus and this thread!!! :bawling::bawling::bawling: 

LOL Always look on to the brighter side at least when you come back your only 2-3 days away from the subbed episode and plenty of forum pages to read :lol: On behalf of the people around here....

GB0lKzzxIv1te.gif

See you soon again and come back in the name of SOTUS series lol Had fun sharing scene insights with you. :grin:

• Like 6

currently watching @delightful's subbed challenge episode and had to pause to say...

... I am half-expecting the subs on that segment where Singto boasted his win to Krist (and had to claim his prize) to be the one about having a go at it right there (per @delightful 's alternative dialogue)... with that bathroom scene afterwards...  oh boy, mind's willfully stuck on the gutter right now with all the merry mix-ups... :crazy::tears::w00t: 

• Like 3