[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Also for those of you who like the drama that @delightful posted earlier with Pe and Kong, the actor who plays Pe (who's really cute in my opinion) is also in another bl drama called Club Friday 2. 

Spoiler

It has a really sad ending, like I about sobbed but its really good! Fun fact if you decide to watch it, it is based off a real life call made into the radio show Club Friday, they just did a dramatic reenactment of what actually happened. KudaLakorn translated the tv show and the telephone call of the real life Hack. 

• Like 7

54 minutes ago, delightful said:

@erngust because of you I just re-watched all of the cuts of Pe and Kong! It brought back my memories of giggling over them and being super embarrassed whenever they touched. LOL! Yes, I wouldn't mind it if Krist and Singto played the second lead like that. I wouldn't mind at all.

Hide contents

on a side note... should i watch lovesick? can someone tell him if it's worth it? i don't want to even start it if i'm going to be all mad at it and not enjoy it. is it a happy ending?

a refocused, Bittersweet-penned Pee-Kong centric storyline might be more than enough for me :):):) hek.. anything Krist-Singto is more than enough for me...  

I'm still playing catch-up with the Pee-Kong jaggernaut of feels... have fun reliving those moments :wub:

on Lovesick...

Spoiler

It's okay for me as it kinda had me engaged till the end.  But having SOTUS around, it was now a bit of a let-down for me - excepting of course of the Ern-Pete stuff. Story-wise, admittedly though Ern-Pete's angle was so scant but their charisma is electric (plus Captain's) that I came to like them strongly individually as well. (Hek, other BL universe for me is throwing in Captain, Ngern, August, Singto, Krist, Peak together, with a dash of Ohm-Toey on their own at the side).

BL-show-wise though, Addicted, Uncontrolled, and SOTUS had me affected the most - unduly influenced by the off-screen going-ons involving the leads. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, MaguStrates said:

I'm so gonna visit kissasian and demand they give proper credit and get proper permission from @delightful

Anyone wanna go with me? attack! lol. 

I gotta help... :D

I understand @delightful 's feeling. Even just a simple credit is enough....

Edited : I just visited kissasian and asked them to give credit for the subber. I dont directly asked them to give credit to @delightful since i havent download the sotus series from them.... so i dont know really whether sotus the series at kissasian really taken from @delightful or not ... however if someone could help me there would be better :D

Edited by mikeeCS
  • Like 6

38 minutes ago, delightful said:

Did we see this one yet? It's a quick 9second clip. Tell me what to make of this?!?!

The bottom line is: Krist and Singto had there alone time together in that 'closed' room... :tears::crazy: so this shipper's heart is on explosion seeing this trickle of beautiful moments made into the Krist-Singto memories together. :wub:

• Like 10

13 hours ago, delightful said:

I'd prefer if it was free, since I am right now saving for a trip. LOL! No, not Thailand!!!!!!!!! How I wish! I want to go see Kim Jongkook and Haha with their friends in Vegas! They're holding a concert of sorts in November, it would be a dream come true to meet Kim Jongkook for me since I've been a fan of his since the Xman days. :P

Ahhhh really?! That's awesome! I love Running Man so much! I hope you get to see them and have awesome time ^^ Also @delightful thank you so much for all the information that you posted about nicknames and honorifics and Arthit's nickname. I've become so interested in learning more about Thailand lately so it's really helpful ^^ :heart:

13 hours ago, MaguStrates said:

Me too. Can't wait to see especially Newwie and Oajun's abs. haha :wub:

Just thinking about it... >>

Spoiler

_20160917_151259_zps9air1nek.jpg

11 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Thank you so much!!! I love the bgm in SOTUS so this is amazing!

11 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I thought about that... lol but, Arthit's heart is already captured! anyway, I had fun thinking about it that way when they tried to capture the flag. haha Arthit's heart is already captured by Kong, it's just that our poor teddy bear Arthit doesn't know it yet. I am not ready for angst... but his scene where he got angry over how Kong got into engineering it's just so richard simmons cute. I love him angry. I WANT TO SEE ARTHIT JEALOUS, so richard simmons bad!!!!!

I want to see adorable jealous Arthit too!! He's angry face is TOTALLY ADORABLE kyaaaaa! I couldn't agree more with you :)

11 hours ago, MaguStrates said:

yey. eng subs. I wonder if Nott is talking about oajun's character. lol. 

OMG YES! LOL YES! sorry I got too excited there for a moment :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, momobae said:

Also for those of you who like the drama that @delightful posted earlier with Pe and Kong, the actor who plays Pe (who's really cute in my opinion) is also in another bl drama called Club Friday 2. 

Hide contents

It has a really sad ending, like I about sobbed but its really good! Fun fact if you decide to watch it, it is based off a real life call made into the radio show Club Friday, they just did a dramatic reenactment of what actually happened. KudaLakorn translated the tv show and the telephone call of the real life Hack. 

this is the 2nd season :wub: i didn't know pe/P'oh (i dont know his real name) is an long time actor. seems he stick with BL theme series 

• Like 7

Guest delightful
9 minutes ago, alwayssecrettime said:

this is the 2nd season :wub: i didn't know pe/P'oh (i dont know his real name) is an long time actor. seems he stick with BL theme series 

Oh Anuchit has been in the entertainment business for a long time. I used to like him a lot, but lately he hasn't gotten a lot of roles, I guess it's the same with other older actors. But yeah, he is a very good actor.

1 hour ago, delightful said:

@erngust because of you I just re-watched all of the cuts of Pe and Kong! It brought back my memories of giggling over them and being super embarrassed whenever they touched. LOL! Yes, I wouldn't mind it if Krist and Singto played the second lead like that. I wouldn't mind at all.

Hide contents

on a side note... should i watch lovesick? can someone tell him if it's worth it? i don't want to even start it if i'm going to be all mad at it and not enjoy it. is it a happy ending?

Season one definitely. It's one of the best BL shows I have seen. My advice though..start from the last 5 minutes of episode one. First episode was a disaster and even producers admit to it. You won't miss anything. 

Season two...not so much tbh. The direction was very poor. too many couples around. And the magic from the first season was completely missing because it became more about commercial success rather than just showcasing the novel.

• Like 8

11 hours ago, tsoon0708 said:

Oh, and, totally different topic but I only just noticed this... The girl that goes to the code member dinner, the one who is in Kong's year... Is she the same one that collapses when the freshmen have to run around the field???

If yes, then it must be extra painful for Arthit to see her collapse, because she's not only a freshman but also has to be his code member, so he's supposed to look out for her more than others... :o:o:o

Oh yeah that's true! I didn't think of that

9 hours ago, kahoko said:

There's always the same problem with Kissasian, they take subs and give no credit for them. It's cool the website is free and such, but they're too rude to the subbers.

Yeah lately I've been pretty annoyed with kissasian. Not only do they steal subs without permission, but they also don't allow you to tell ppl where to watch things in the comments. They remove posts with links to watch shows on other websites (even if that show isn't even on kissasian) and they'll even ban your user profile from commenting if you comment with youtube channels where you can watch shows >_< It's so ironic considering that they have no problem stealing other people's subs... sorry if I complained too much :sweatingbullets: They really should give delightful credit!

1 hour ago, delightful said:

I love Love Sick!! ..yeah the weird girl drama in the series isn't great, BUT THE NOVEL!! The novel is so good! I only read the English translation but I definitely recommend that you read it!!!! The English version is amazing so I'm sure the Thai original is even better!! Noh is soooooo funny in the novel and it's so cute and I wuv it so much :3

1 hour ago, momobae said:
  Hide contents

In my opinion you should definitely watch Love Sick!!!! The first season is fantastic, its really cute, Phun and Noh were my favorite couple for a long time. The problem is the second season, someone else directed it and it lost the cuteness of the first season. I still watched it and enjoyed it but imo, there was a lot of unneeded girl drama (Freaking Jeed you'll understand if you watch). Phun and Noh have a happy ending in the second season but not the first season. There are also a few side couples in the second season. I would totally suggest watching it though!!

Ahh yes Jeed O_o her and those scissors... lol... but actually Jeed gave me so many "WTF?! O.o" moments

1 hour ago, pluviophilegirl said:

O.o my wild imagination is so.....i can't handle this...i just can't...what was that?!!! And singto licked his lips like " i taste something delicious there" act...I CAN'T....

*dies*

3415593_1385202032514.07res_320_261_zpsr

• Like 8

41 minutes ago, delightful said:

Oh Anuchit has been in the entertainment business for a long time. I used to like him a lot, but lately he hasn't gotten a lot of roles, I guess it's the same with other older actors. But yeah, he is a very good actor.

yeaaah he is charismatic and great actor(only watched him on Club friday but i love his acting). n wonder he looks so profesional.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, delightful said:

it's fun and cute but i prefer the novel tbh. maybe bc White and captain acting was so so in the series. 

• Like 3

@delightful and anyone who wanna get into love sick, you can also read p'Kuda's english translations of the novel and she has both season 1 and season 2 though she didn't finish subbing season 2  and she unexpectedly quit. 

here's the website. http://www.kudalakorn.com/

Love Sick still has a special place in my heart since it's the first novel related to a series I've read. It really gives you added perspective on how the characters think. That's why I'm also curious about the Sotus novel. Reading Kong and also Arthit's thoughts about situations would help us understand their character more. 

Uh, I need to sleep. My thoughts are all over the place due to lack of sleep. 

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

@delightful If you wanna get into love sick, you can also read p'Kuda's english translations of the novel and she has both season 1 and season 2 though she didn't finish subbing season 2  and she unexpectedly quit. 

here's the website. http://www.kudalakorn.com/

Did anyone every pick up where this one left off? I remeber reading until chapter 60 but after that I couldnt find the remaining chapters/

• Like 3

2 hours ago, momobae said:

Hide contents

that chapter is continued in "club the friday to be continued". but still no eng. subs D: in dailymotion is the first story with eng and spanish subs.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Theresa Espinoza said:

Did anyone every pick up where this one left off? I remeber reading until chapter 60 but after that I couldnt find the remaining chapters/

Someone translated chapter 61, but for the remaining chapters only autotranslations and summaries are available.

Edit: unless someone else has found something more since I last looked into it :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 2