[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

2 hours ago, MaguStrates said:

yey. eng subs. I wonder if Nott is talking about oajun's character. lol. 

The director at the end. lol. 

I wonder who pirated @delightful's eng sub ep 7 without asking permission first? 

There's always the same problem with Kissasian, they take subs and give no credit for them. It's cool the website is free and such, but they're too rude to the subbers.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, degevigi said:

I already watched that too hahaha... i don't like elias story now they bored me to death now, i love paulo x miguel they are good. You should watch robron their chemistry is undeniable. I like aaron coz he's kinda tsundere like arthit

already watch Robron <3 . . please give/tell me more bl movie please

• Like 3

6 hours ago, delightful said:

So the things they are saying is the same from the 'normal' lines from ep.6. That's where they discuss how they are going to take the freshmen to the beach. THE ONLY thing different is when P'Nott picked up his cellphone and said.. A GUY'S CALLING ME, B I T C H ES! And everyone goes crazy. LOL!

They way they squealed was on point. lol

• Like 2

unlike @limerence i won't scare any of yall away.  New to bl and im obsessed. Staying in over the weekend watching old and new series. Im african and would have never imagined that such a culture exists in the Asias. Really pleasantly surprised. Gonna learn thai as i want to help re sotus subbing. Love you all and many thanks to @delightful for the subs.

• Like 10

Guest delightful
2 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

@delightful how old are you? lol this is very old drama. I watched this since many years ago. Hug you girl.

Ct7nlQfUsAEqShd.jpg:large

I told you that I'm ancient, but you said to call you P'Kate, so lets stick to that. LOL!

3 hours ago, delightful said:

Yeah, they posted both ep.5 and ep.6, I won't be surprised if ep.7 shows up soon. Whatever, my brain is just for SOTUS and our fan base here, so I don't want to waste my time with people who intentionally do things like that.

Anyway... I was thinking since I first started watching SOTUS that the name 'Kong' was so familiar, like I didn't want to just write 'Kong' for Kongpope and have tried to always use Kongpope and I finally remember why! Because 'Kong' belongs only to 'Pe'! LOL! It's another couple from a Thai series that I loved, it's a mainstream Thai Lakorn(drama) that aired on primetime and was very famous. Here's a little clip of their sweet moment.

HOLY RICHARD SIMMONS ITS HACK FROM CLUB FRIDAY, IVE WATCHED THIS BEFORE HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS

• Like 2

12 hours ago, delightful said:

LOL, but you agree, right? LOL! If Arthit just kissed Kongpope what do you think Kongpope would do? I mean, the kid is already head over heels for his senior. If Arthit was to kiss him right there and then, Kongpope would tell everyone that the day is over and drag him back to the room. LOL!

hence my hashtag.... #kongpopelikesithot and #arthitlikesitrough ...

Okay, I'll be gone for a couple of hours now. I need to do some grocery shopping, my fridge status: jar of kimchi, 1 bottle of water, a bunch of random dipping sauce, and a carton of eggs. I HAVE NO VEGETABLES or meat! How did I let SOTUS run my life like this? And my snack cart in the room is completely empty too. What has my life turn into?!!?! No snacks in my room?!??!! That's ridiculous! Okay, so I'll be back later... :blink:

Lol soo true...   @delightful  thx as always for subing this series.....i absolutely loved those perky lil comments on the top 

i felt exactly wht u wrote when kong went up to arthit i was like "" JUST KISS HIM ALREADY" XDD

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kahoko said:

There's always the same problem with Kissasian, they take subs and give no credit for them. It's cool the website is free and such, but they're too rude to the subbers.

I always think kissasian is a thief.. they always uploading ppl work, that why i and my friend who love japanese dorama dont support kissasian.. 

• Like 5

Hello everyone!! This is my first ever Soompi reply so I'm a little nervous lol (And because of my little English..)

I'm Dilek, 16, from Turkey and SO DEEPLY in this whole another world.

I've been watching the series regularly since ep2 and since then, it got me so bad. Especially squishy Krist got me! I don't have any other topics to talk or think about than SOTUS right now so I can't even have a straight conversation with people nowadays. And there is nobody who watches it around me so I'M GONNA EXPLODE. 

I was following the thread since the page 100 or something and today I finally decided to make an account and join you all here. This thread is litterally the first thing I check when I wake up and the last thing I check when I'm about to sleep... But I wasn't even able to react to the exciting episodes, these amazing spoilers from the novel, beautiful fanarts or fanfics of yours and little gifs and videos of Krist/Singto together. I was just squealing by myself. It's enough now!

I'll be so happy to communicate with you thanks to this thread. From now on I'll react to this and that here hehe. *-*-*-*

Btw, I remember some of you saying that Off got you to watch the series, so for me it's Gunsmile. I love this little man so much and I don't even know why. I wasn't even gonna watch SOTUS, then I saw that Gunsmile was in the cast and immedietly watched the first ep. He was in Lovesick before, he had a little role but I loved it. And his OST was what made me really like this guy. He's so cute and silly and I just love him! (Gunsmile x Toptap x Ssing trio is giving me life...) About PremWad thing, I think I'll talk about it later. c:

It's about 12am right now and I have a quiz tomorrow but I want to watch ep7 so badly. Let's hope I won't fail the quiz tmr...

I don't know how to end this... Thank you all for sharing all the stuff with us. I love you all.... 

• Like 21

Guest delightful
49 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

I think I mixed you with someone who is under 20 lol. You should be glad with it I guess.

Really? Age is only a number khaaaa, I am still very young at heart. I still watch anime and read manga on a regular basis to keep myself feeling young. LOL!

@voullumed Merhaba Hoşgeldin

I'm so glad. Finally there is someone from Turkey here. I am a Thai living in Turkey and wish I could speak turkish better so I can communicate with you. Your language is killing me. It' so hard and it's my bad also cuz I spend my time with SOTUS (who could resist?).

Good luck with you exam tomorrow and watch ep7 later canim.:heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Like 7

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, alex_ana said:

@delightful  Thanks again for the subs :)

As thanks I want to share with you something beautiful from my travel last week

Hide contents

14508601_1212329848840927_1865774584_n.j

That's a beautiful sunset! I love the color. Great photo!

I finally got a chance to watch episode 7. ( I was good and told myself I could only watch after completing this weeks pile of school work. SOTUS is great motivation for completing work! especially boring technical grad school work lol) I love Krist expressions he is such a great actor. Isnt this his first drama? I googled but I couldnt find any other acting credits. If it is I cant believe he is a newbie actor he is so gifted. 

On the actual episode I really like it I thought it was important to the plot to really show the viewer what SOTUS is when its all said and done. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, delightful said:

Oon means warm, when P'Tum adds the 'Ai' in front of it it sounds similar to another word 'Aye', that is why none of Arthit's friends call him 'Ai'Oon', because it sounds too close to 'Aye-Oon', which means warmth. Narmtarn calls Arthit Oon when they meet at the mall.

As for the rest of the names and their meanings.. it's hard, because some are just shortened from their actual names while some names are used just because it 'sounds' nice. Thais have really weird nicknames for example, Cherry, Apple, Book, Frame.. just to name a few. If it's English they think it's cool. I had a friend named Pencil, yeah.. Pencil. So don't think too much into it.

I think we all know now that Arthit can mean both the sun and Sunday, in this story during the star and moon competition it is used to refer to the sun. Krist.. I'm guessing is a short nickname from Christopher or the likes.

Singto means Lion ... Singto did explain that all his cousins are nicknamed after different types of animals... Plah(fish) and so on.

I have several different nicknames too, my parents call me one name and my close friends call me another one... it's weird. Sorry, I feel that I just added to your confusion. LOL!

This made me giggle because I tried to explain Thai/Lao nicknames to my hairdresser a few weeks ago and she was like Huh O_o. I was telling he about some of the more unique ones from Tv (Him, Newyear, Beer, Wine) but she was just as blown away by the fact that my hubs family pretty much never calls him by his actual name its always his nickname or some variation of it. My oldest has a few nicknames and it drives my family crazy they want us to settle on one. My sons nickname fits him well so I am hoping it doesnt change when he is older. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

@voullumed Merhaba Hoşgeldin

I'm so glad. Finally there is someone from Turkey here. I am a Thai living in Turkey and wish I could speak turkish better so I can communicate with you. Your language is killing me. It' so hard and it's my bad also cuz I spend my time with SOTUS (who could resist?).

Good luck with you exam tomorrow and watch ep7 later canim.:heart::heart::heart::heart:

OMG! Hoş buldum!! Nice to know you. I actually saw a past entry of yours about living in Turkey, now I know you're Thai. 
Yes I know, Turkish can be fatal to learn lol. But I think the same for Thai! 

Anyways, I would love to know about you more and maybe help you with some issues, I dont know hehe.

Btw I also couldn't resist and watched the ep........ Now I'm satisfied with SOTUS but too sleepy to study.;_;;; Thanks for the good wish, canım! c: 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Limerence94 said:

Hi everyone, 

I am new to this thread. AAHHHHHHHHHHH

Please excuse my rowdy behaviour. I CAN NO LONGER BE CONTROLLED. I WAS TRYING SO HARD TO AVOID FANGIRLING.. DAMN IT!

So, I have backread through all 169 pages. ALL THOSE SPOILERS FROM THE NOVEL HAS LEFT ME CRAZY! 

I NEED MORE.... I hope I know Thai tomorrow when I wake up. I believe in miracles... 

Here's also a quick edit I made on them this morning while I was trying to resist the urge to come here and fangirl (which I miserably failed at..)

Video contains spoiler upto Ep 3 only as GMM has only uploaded those so far (I LOVE MY HD EPISODES. lol)

Nice to meet yall. I hope I haven't scared anyone away. LOL

limerence is on the house! welcome welcome!! :)

• Like 6