[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

14 minutes ago, delightful said:

Ummm.. I had no idea they used my subs. So... who here works/owns kissasian?

Thank you for letting me know... I guess I've given up on people like that in general. Makes me think of G-Dragon's post when his private IG got hacked. I can't deal with people like that anymore. All they had to do was tell me and I'd be fine with it. I guess it's my lose for wanting to help the fans here. :mellow:

Please, please I beg you don't stop subbing because of people like that :tears: 

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Hey it's me again with two others BGMs (that was fast, wasn't it ;)) from episode 6 : 

Thank you so much for all the beautiful music!!! :lol:

Oh, and, totally different topic but I only just noticed this... The girl that goes to the code member dinner, the one who is in Kong's year... Is she the same one that collapses when the freshmen have to run around the field???

If yes, then it must be extra painful for Arthit to see her collapse, because she's not only a freshman but also has to be his code member, so he's supposed to look out for her more than others... :o:o:o

• Like 10

4 hours ago, MaguStrates said:

I'm still disheartened after what happened to john paul and craig from hollyoaks :bawling:

@delightful I loled when I read your comment about egging on Arthit to kiss Kong if he wanted him to stay forever. That was gold. :lol:

4 hours ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

YES i watch that to , you should watch this "Elias Story" / David & Xavier / paulo & miguel / Christian & Olli ,

I already watched that too hahaha... i don't like elias story now they bored me to death now, i love paulo x miguel they are good. You should watch robron their chemistry is undeniable. I like aaron coz he's kinda tsundere like arthit

• Like 3

Guest delightful
6 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Please, please I beg you don't stop subbing because of people like that :tears: 

I've already promised to sub this series, because of my love for it and to help the fans here at soompi. No worries, even if I wasn't subbing this I would be re-watching it over and over again.

I just don't get why people won't just shoot me a PM asking to post it to their sites. It's just a courtesy I think I am more than qualified to receive, right? Or am I just asking for too much? I wish Soompi had a video site .. not VIKI, since they charge a fee for non-ad viewing, I would be more than happy to sub for a free Asian site that didn't charge anything to view their videos. I used to like crunchyroll too, but they got to be so technical and started charging so I left when that changed.

Like, I like KissAsian, it's a free site to viewers. I've actually heard of them and have referred a lot of international fans to that site. I just wish they would drop me a line quick before cutting off my names. :confused:

4 minutes ago, delightful said:

I've already promised to sub this series, because of my love for it and to help the fans here at soompi. No worries, even if I wasn't subbing this I would be re-watching it over and over again.

I just don't get why people won't just shoot me a PM asking to post it to their sites. It's just a courtesy I think I am more than qualified to receive, right? Or am I just asking for too much? I wish Soompi had a video site .. not VIKI, since they charge a fee for non-ad viewing, I would be more than happy to sub for a free Asian site that didn't charge anything to view their videos. I used to like crunchyroll too, but they got to be so technical and started charging so I left when that changed.

Like, I like KissAsian, it's a free site to viewers. I've actually heard of them and have referred a lot of international fans to that site. I just wish they would drop me a line quick before cutting off my names. :confused:

I know right ? You're so nice, you just want people to ask for permission to use your work.... Why is it so hard for them to do that ? :angry:

And yeah it's great to see you're not forcing yourself, I love that you love SOTUS :wub: You're probably the biggest SOTUS fan out of all of us :D

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, delightful said:

Ummm.. I had no idea they used my subs. So... who here works/owns kissasian?

Thank you for letting me know... I guess I've given up on people like that in general. Makes me think of G-Dragon's post when his private IG got hacked. I can't deal with people like that anymore. All they had to do was tell me and I'd be fine with it. I guess it's my lose for wanting to help the fans here. :mellow:

omg this is deplorable :angry: i'm sorry for this @delightful i think someone on here (probably a lurker) snitched you and submitted your hardsubbed version to kissasian. they even cut the opening credits where you show your little advisory it goes to show that this act was deliberate and intentional. :angry:

• Like 2

Guest delightful

Yeah, they posted both ep.5 and ep.6, I won't be surprised if ep.7 shows up soon. Whatever, my brain is just for SOTUS and our fan base here, so I don't want to waste my time with people who intentionally do things like that.

Anyway... I was thinking since I first started watching SOTUS that the name 'Kong' was so familiar, like I didn't want to just write 'Kong' for Kongpope and have tried to always use Kongpope and I finally remember why! Because 'Kong' belongs only to 'Pe'! LOL! It's another couple from a Thai series that I loved, it's a mainstream Thai Lakorn(drama) that aired on primetime and was very famous. Here's a little clip of their sweet moment.

Guest delightful
50 minutes ago, yoojung9493 said:

Watching ep 7 with sub and i saw this tumblr_oej4buO1fe1sotx51o1_540.png

OMG @delightful

You're the best subber i ever meet! I love you for this :*

LOL, but you agree, right? LOL! If Arthit just kissed Kongpope what do you think Kongpope would do? I mean, the kid is already head over heels for his senior. If Arthit was to kiss him right there and then, Kongpope would tell everyone that the day is over and drag him back to the room. LOL!

hence my hashtag.... #kongpopelikesithot and #arthitlikesitrough ...

Okay, I'll be gone for a couple of hours now. I need to do some grocery shopping, my fridge status: jar of kimchi, 1 bottle of water, a bunch of random dipping sauce, and a carton of eggs. I HAVE NO VEGETABLES or meat! How did I let SOTUS run my life like this? And my snack cart in the room is completely empty too. What has my life turn into?!!?! No snacks in my room?!??!! That's ridiculous! Okay, so I'll be back later... :blink:

I'm impressed knowing that there are many talented guys here in this thread , for example, person who is good at translation work, fanart , fanfic etc... Thank you for sharing them.  :)

On ‎2016‎年‎10‎月‎3‎日 at 8:11 PM, Rose Wayne said:

Archraven updated her fanfic called 'Their Storm' with chapter 1!! im really excited hehe^^

The plot is - When Arthit is threatened by a new, dark presence on the campus, he finds himself turning to the one person he had been trying to push away. Kongpob.
Chapter 2: http://archiveofourown.org/works/8164540/chapters/18777197#main
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1178388/2/their-storm-sotus

Comment lots please! I am hoping that she will write more for Kong and Arhit!!!

@Rose Wayne I haven't read all fanfic shared here, but I read this one.  Your friend is awesome!!  :heart: 

Here's my impressions.

Spoiler

The novel was full of exciting scenes because wicked people appeared and played dirty tricks on Arthit and Kongpope , so I read it with pounding heart. All scenes in the novel was like a movie and I could imagine Krist and Singto performing their roles. I really enjoyed it. The only thing was that you needed to read them in order...,hahaha ,:P it's my fault. I read chap 2 first.

IMG_3052_1024x576.jpg

When I watched the last part of sotus ep7 ,  I  felt kind of weired .  In the scene, Arthit  didn't hide his tears and talked with Kongpope.  Was it proof that Arthit felt close to Kongpope and he exposed his happy feeling to him, or just behavior?  In my country , people don't cry in public because they feel like embarrassment and so they hide it.

Guys, what do you think about this scene?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Some people have no emotions and respect for the intellectual property of others!!! I love your work so don't stop, sometimes we risk our heart when we post things out there...you never know what people will do to your pictures, work...info..

• Like 5

3 hours ago, tsoon0708 said:

Oh, and since I'm already asking about a name... what do all the other names mean? I mean, like... what does Kongphob mean? And Em, Oak, Wad, May, etc. All the freshmen names and all the junior names? And maybe also all the actor's names, if it's not too much to ask?

Thai is such a beautiful language. I want to learn more about it every day! :lol:

p.s.: your comments in the subbed ep cracked me up, it's always like a double treasue when we get your translations! :D

Kongpob literally means resounding all over the earth, 'kong' means to resound, to echo. 'pob' means the earth. Kongpob may be translated as renowned, being talked about all over.

Em - just the latin alphabet M

Oak - oak tree (isn't it Oat - a type of cereal, not Oak?)

Prem - being pleased, satisfied

New - not old, simply a load word

Wad - to draw, to paint, possibly to mean the person is surreal pretty as if a painting.

May - the fifth month, a common nickname for women in Thailand. Usually, the person of the nickname May born in May, but not always the case.

Nott - bolt, indeed, it derived from the word 'knot'. somehow, knot gains a new definition in Thai.

Gunt - satiable, adorable

Fluke - accidental success, a loan word

Usually, the character name is random, but timely signified something. For example, most nicknames in Hormones relate relater to the characters.

A person whose nickname is longer than 1 syllable may have it shortened. for example, Singto may be called To or Sing.

I'm interested to subtitle 'i hate you i love you' but i don't have the program to rip the video file from line tv. I also need collaborator(s) in timing/ translation.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, butterflymania said:

I'm impressed knowing that there are many talented guys here in this thread , for example, person who is good at translation work, fanart , fanfic etc... Thank you for sharing them.  :)

@Rose Wayne I haven't read all fanfic shared here, but I read this one.  Your friend is awesome!!  :heart: 

Here's my impressions.

Reveal hidden contents

The novel was full of exciting scenes because wicked people appeared and played dirty tricks on Arthit and Kongpope , so I read it with pounding heart. All scenes in the novel was like a movie and I could imagine Krist and Singto performing their roles. I really enjoyed it. The only thing was that you needed to read them in order...,hahaha ,:P it's my fault. I read chap 2 first.

IMG_3052_1024x576.jpg

When I watched the last part of sotus ep7 ,  I  felt kind of weired .  In the scene, Arthit  didn't hide his tears and talked with Kongpope.  Was it proof that Arthit felt close to Kongpope and he exposed his happy feeling to him, or just behavior?  In my country , people don't cry in public because they feel like embarrassment and so they hide it.

Guys, what do you think about this scene?

OK just finished watching the episode, your impressions are one of the possibilities why Arthit did that. Another possibility that we can conclude in that scene is; We just saw the passion of Arthit towards his department/faculty. Remember he was hurt when Kongpope said Engineering was not his first choice in college and notice also how this episode focused on Arthit, from being recognized and appreciated as their senior. In my conclusion Arthit cried because he was overwhelmed of what happened that day and fortunately Kongpope caught him in his vulnerable state, so this episode doesn't only revolve on their love story but also how Arthit seeing that their batch getting along with their juniors. 

I'm glad that this series doesn't always show the typical love story drama but I would could safely say that this series also taught us to respect and learn to appreciate our seniors. I love how the production turned this into romance drama with a proper substance and not just only generic sugary love story. And as a person who doesn't experience this kind of practices this educate me and learn new perspective in life. It just clearly show that the production were not after the ratings but also they want to raise the awareness of this practices without compromising any parties. So, job well done Thailand! :blush:

• Like 14

49 minutes ago, delightful said:

Yeah, they posted both ep.5 and ep.6, I won't be surprised if ep.7 shows up soon. Whatever, my brain is just for SOTUS and our fan base here, so I don't want to waste my time with people who intentionally do things like that.

Anyway... I was thinking since I first started watching SOTUS that the name 'Kong' was so familiar, like I didn't want to just write 'Kong' for Kongpope and have tried to always use Kongpope and I finally remember why! Because 'Kong' belongs only to 'Pe'! LOL! It's another couple from a Thai series that I loved, it's a mainstream Thai Lakorn(drama) that aired on primetime and was very famous. Here's a little clip of their sweet moment.

I had watch this couple too! They are so sweet and cute:wub:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, delightful said:

@delightful how old are you? lol this is very old drama. I watched this since many years ago. Hug you girl.

Ct7nlQfUsAEqShd.jpg:large

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, welp said:

Kongpob literally means resounding all over the earth, 'kong' means to resound, to echo. 'pob' means the earth. Kongpob may be translated as renowned, being talked about all over.

Em - just the latin alphabet M

Oak - oak tree (isn't it Oat - a type of cereal, not Oak?)

Prem - being pleased, satisfied

New - not old, simply a load word

Wad - to draw, to paint, possibly to mean the person is surreal pretty as if a painting.

May - the fifth month, a common nickname for women in Thailand. Usually, the person of the nickname May born in May, but not always the case.

Nott - bolt, indeed, it derived from the word 'knot'. somehow, knot gains a new definition in Thai.

Gunt - satiable, adorable

Fluke - accidental success, a loan word

Usually, the character name is random, but timely signified something. For example, most nicknames in Hormones relate relater to the characters.

A person whose nickname is longer than 1 syllable may have it shortened. for example, Singto may be called To or Sing.

I'm interested to subtitle 'i hate you i love you' but i don't have the program to rip the video file from line tv. I also need collaborator(s) in timing/ translation.

Interesting. So Arthit's analogue is the Sun and Kongpob's is the Earth. That's just awesome. Just makes it literally fitting in my earlier analogy for for kong's world revolving around his beloved P'Arthit. 

• Like 5

Hi everyone, 

I am new to this thread. AAHHHHHHHHHHH

Please excuse my rowdy behaviour. I CAN NO LONGER BE CONTROLLED. I WAS TRYING SO HARD TO AVOID FANGIRLING.. DAMN IT!

So, I have backread through all 169 pages. ALL THOSE SPOILERS FROM THE NOVEL HAS LEFT ME CRAZY! 

I NEED MORE.... I hope I know Thai tomorrow when I wake up. I believe in miracles... 

Here's also a quick edit I made on them this morning while I was trying to resist the urge to come here and fangirl (which I miserably failed at..)

Video contains spoiler upto Ep 3 only as GMM has only uploaded those so far (I LOVE MY HD EPISODES. lol)

Nice to meet yall. I hope I haven't scared anyone away. LOL

• Like 16