[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

5 hours ago, delightful said:

Sorry, I fell asleep after I started encoding it, just to wake up and find that the encoder software wasn't working properly and had frozen. I had to re-start it from scratch. It's currently at 95%, so in the next hour I should be able to upload it. I like to re-watch it once it's hardsubbed just to make sure nothing is missing or messed up with it.

*I'm also subbing that Challenge show for anyone that wants the hardsubbed version, it'll start encoding after ep.7 is done. It's been translated and timed, just waiting to hardsub. See you all with ep.7 in about an hour!!!

wow can't wait to watch it , thank you for doing such hard work for us.:heart:

can't imagine what would we do without you. And I wanna tell you that you dont need to push you so hard for subbing, you know we all will wait patiently here for you. 

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, delightful said:

Wow, so sorry for taking so long. I didn't have food in the fridge so I went out to eat. It took longer than I thought it would. :phew:

Anywho.. here is the link for Episode 7. Please do not alter this video if you are uploading it and if you have not yet, please let me know where you are uploading it to. You guys know the rest of the rules.. I'm going to bed now. Sorry, catch up later.

https://mega.nz/#!iRFkFYoI!mVOzVdvJ08IFVHR07Zs-PzQaKjR4c7lvElNuHlEgyVI

34 minutes ago, delightful said:

I just got done washing up and was about to crawl into bed and saw that the Challenge show was also done encoding. For those of you who wanted my version, here it is. I didn't watch Krist FC's version so I don't know if there is a difference, but anywho.. ENJOY !!! The GMM LIVE CHAT should be done tomorrow. ^_^

https://mega.nz/#!yI9QTD7R!CI7nRhxio37_c1syYk0lIyaoxlDwWMmNqMvnDSrOGvs

My eyes are shutting as I type, so sorry if there are mistakes... GOODNIGHT! It's 2AM here. LOL!

THANK YOU! :wub::wub::wub::heart::heart::heart:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Wow, so sorry for taking so long. I didn't have food in the fridge so I went out to eat. It took longer than I thought it would. :phew:

Anywho.. here is the link for Episode 7. Please do not alter this video if you are uploading it and if you have not yet, please let me know where you are uploading it to. You guys know the rest of the rules.. I'm going to bed now. Sorry, catch up later.

Thank you very much for the translation:wub:

Finally~~ :w00t::w00t: :w00t: :heart:  :heart: 

thank you so much :kiss:  :kiss: 

• Like 3

Thank you so much @delightful you have made my day! Oh my goodness how wonderful was this episode? I loved how cranky Arthit was when he found out Kong hadn't intended to join Engineering! It's good that Kong can read him so well otherwise how could he ever overcome his grumpy outer shell? Even the smile he repressed when the freshman were showing him their spirit and the follow up dummy spit yelling that they failed (kekekekekeke). So cute. 

I really loved how all the side characters showed up for their day (fourth and second years). 

One thing I noticed this time was how invested all the actors were in playing their characters when they weren't the focus of the scene. They are always in character and giving something back (the reactions of the third year hazing team when things are happening). It's just so good. 

I have to say, contrary to some others here I really see a lot of tension between Prem and Wad (the softness of their voices in that pharmacy scene, how nervous Wad was and Prems eyes!). I'm really excited about it. I don't care if they don't make it happen in this season but I really think they're both interested in each other. I'm so looking forward to episode 8. 

• Like 10

I just got done washing up and was about to crawl into bed and saw that the Challenge show was also done encoding. For those of you who wanted my version, here it is. I didn't watch Krist FC's version so I don't know if there is a difference, but anywho.. ENJOY !!! The GMM LIVE CHAT should be done tomorrow. ^_^

My eyes are shutting as I type, so sorry if there are mistakes... GOODNIGHT! It's 2AM here. LOL!

Thank you ~~ have a sweet dream and dream of your Krist. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Thank you very very much!!!!! :blush:And good night. I hope you have pleasant dreams about Krist and Singto:wub:

• Like 3

Lmao it wasn't that long, the other subbers would take one week to sub you're super fast compared to them :D

• Like 5

I'm not so sure but it's said that CJD bought the right for 19days live action a while ago. I guess since CJD is an author herself maybe she wants to write the script on her own :sweatingbullets:

Anyway a lot of fans conveying their concern about this to Old Xian, worrying that the live action won't capture the heart of story n the characters made by her. Well i guess we should just wait n see

@originalnickname do you have the link to watch 'how to win at checker everytime' with engsubbed? ? I've been looking for it but only find the latins. Need much much distraction before next ep of SOTUS *lol* thankyouu

17 hours ago, orangesun said:

@ma5querade Do you know why Old xian won't be involved in live action? That would be kinda weird right..

• Like 6

2 hours ago, pluviophilegirl said:

Yes, I'm agree with you. At the end of the day , it's really all about caring your friends, respect each other, solidarity.

Ah...actually right now i can say that i miss those times (but back then all i wanted to do was bad-mouthing those seniors, lol).

Btw, @degevigi tinggal di kota mana? Gw di bndung .

Thankyou @delightful for your hard-work.

@pluviophilegirl itu kampus yg di depok pasti tau kan hahaha...

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Just random opinion pops up in my mind. I saw many of Thai non-BL fan posting about the series on twitter #sotustheseries. The series draws a lot of attention from Thais especially from one who got through the system. 

As a novel fan, I am a bit (just a little bit) disappointed about ep 7 because they couldn't make it as hard as it could be (in real life). The atmosphere was suppose to be more pressured. The chant was weak. But I understand that this is new and it's hard to make it same as the movie.

I  found this post from twitter and I just want to show you how it is when you succeed capturing flag.

Actually I was a bit disappointed too. In the book it looked so intense and they had be extremely loud. Arthit told them they had to shout in sync and loud enough for him to hear it clearly on the roof of the building. Then I think it was also mentioned how some seniors gave the freshmen throat soothing drinks and medicines? for sore throats...There was also mention of Arthit loosing his voice coz of all the shouting....correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like 8

@delightful Thank you soooooo muuuuucccchhh as always for the hardwork! :blush:

Anyway if I'm not mistaken, you give permission to anyone that ask for your permission to re-upload on another site right?

If yes, then please anyone who got permission from @delightful and upload to any streaming site, may I have a link? because my internet quota is limited and I can't download over 1 gb [sadly] for just an episode... thanks in advance.. :)

• Like 4

Thank you so so much, @delightful Not much happened this episode but it was full of love and camaderie. I need not mention my Prem/Wad as I've already waxed poetic about the pharmacy scene before. I just love how committed Kong is to earning Arthit's trust and respect. He pushes but it's all out of affection! I flove how honest he is about his feelings and wishes; Arthit can't help but be swept along. 

• Like 8

I was watching @delightful's subbed episode 7 and came up to this part and paused. Arthit was so pissed off at finding out that Kong wanted to study economics and not engineering. 

Spoiler

arthit_zpso2qtg0fo.jpg

When Nott asked Arthit why he was so pissed off at Kong, I had to pause and look up a Tsundere song that came to mind to describe Arthit's attitude torwad Kong: 

Spoiler

The Original Tsundere Song/ Disney's Hercules- I won't say I'm in love. 

In my imagination, I can see Arthit in Meg's place singing this and his friends, Nott, Prem, Off, etc. in the background singing the background lines of the Muses. hahaha. 

I'll even insert the Thai version to make it more appropriate to Sotus. haha

Spoiler

Lol. Maybe I need more sleep. My imagination is running wild. lol 

• Like 14