[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful
39 minutes ago, fani308 said:

AO3 is archive of our own. the place where peolple posted their fanfiction. you can post the fanfiction there. there must be a lot of people will read your fanfiction there :)

Thanks for the help! Link? How do I get there? LOL! Sorry for asking so much questions. 

OMG...this was sung by prem?? His name is gunsmile?....I watched LS maybe a year ago....and this song has been in my phone since then....I love listening to it. He has  a great voice... why didn't they get him to sing for Sotus though?

@delightful

What other talents are you hiding from us??

First the FF....It was wonderful. Shy Arthit is so cute. And Kong....omg I can't believe he still teases his P'Arthit so much....does he like seeing his blushing face? :wub:

The video clip...OMG...I was squealing so hard....Awesome job....I want more please....More naughty stuff from Kong and Arthit too.....

• Like 5

2 hours ago, jaelephy said:

this is so cute. Krist speaking in English!!! I squealed!!!!

tumblr_inline_miut1uaENP1qz4rgp.gif

*I just woke up, it's almost 8am now in France*

KYYYYYAAAAAH!!!!! Now Singto do that please please please :heart: It's funny how someone's voice tone can be different when they speak another language :)

If they knew they even have european fans hehe ;) Now I'm hungry for a full interview of both of them :wub:

• Like 7

Goooood morning. :D

For a few hours SOTUS will be on... I mean, exactly, 9 hours and 06 minutes! Excuse my countdown... I just can't keep myself... :w00t:

3 hours ago, delightful said:

Okay so I had @jaelephy do some video cutting for me. It's the part right after the Star and Moon competition... I think I was expecting the conversation between P'Arthit and Kongpope to go like this instead....

https://mega.nz/#!jVkCgRLQ!U8XhQEEaWZRk4OhM92tzdxX6Ji-9-B_po52q1uxr-bY

:blink:....:huh:.......:o....................:w00t:..............................:sweatingbullets:

YES. I'm going to kill you, right now! aaaaaaaa *I'm not okay* OH GOSH... this was sooooo.... I CAN'T!! My soul needs moree.... MORE! :lol::crazy: THANK YOU for this. You just made my morning... Now I'll go and read your FF! :phew::wub:

@jaelephy Those GIF of Arthit..... *I'm in Heaven* ^_^ (I'll just save your post so I can go back and watch them lol)

and... Krist speaking English... sooooooooooooo cute! :wub:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Thanks for the help! Link? How do I get there? LOL! Sorry for asking so much questions. 

it's archiveofourown.org it's okay, happy that i can help and i want a lot of people read your fanfiction too :blush:

• Like 3

11 hours ago, delightful said:

Okay everyone! I was watching Infinite Challenges and then I was about to move onto Running Man, but then I was like... I need more SOTUS! So after reading chapter 7 of the novel I decided... Well I felt like writing a fanfic! I haven't written one for like 5-6 years.. so PLEASE be kind to me. And I'm sorry if you don't like it. I tried my best for this fan-fic to fit into the timeline, Kongpope is a senior and of course Arthit is working. So just read this piece for entertainment before we get episode 7. :sweatingbullets: Super nervous... Here is my fan-fic called SOTUS : True Love Between Us.

https://mega.nz/#!bFkCyC4R!N8Qzd2bAzuAjhGv3SNxe6jQZrP8nCGl4ir71YKrRRug

*RUNS AWAY in embarrassment!*

I've had such an interesting week reading this thread from page one. I hate that I didn't search sotus before or that I hadn't been on soompi before. I love the multitude of talent in this group, from subbing to translating certain chapters to making adorable drool worthy gifs and now fanfics!! :wub:

@delightful, this is such a wonderful fanfic:heart:  It stays true to Kongpope and Arthits character that I don't even see it as a fanfic. I feel like this could be part of the orginal novel. LOVE IT! !! Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with us. I appreciate it so much!!!! Xoxoxoxo

• Like 4

Guest delightful
57 minutes ago, taurean10 said:

@delightful

What other talents are you hiding from us??

First the FF....It was wonderful. Shy Arthit is so cute. And Kong....omg I can't believe he still teases his P'Arthit so much....does he like seeing his blushing face? :wub:

The video clip...OMG...I was squealing so hard....Awesome job....I want more please....More naughty stuff from Kong and Arthit too.....

You don't want to know! LOL! I'm glad you liked it. Yes, I have a feeling these two; Arthit and Kongpope will tease each other even further down in their lives. I don't ever see how Arthit could change when it comes to Kongpope. But I did make him a little more daring in my fanfic, he actually made the first move to finding them a place together, even if Kongpope was probably more excited about the idea. LOL!

Anyway.... I'm off work in 6 hours, then I'm going to sleep and by the time I wake up I expect ep.7 to be ready for me to sub!!!! Yay!!! More Arthit and Kongpope!!! I want more and more and more and more of them! I can't believe we're all so desperately waiting and feeling the pain of every minute that goes by... I've always liked Saturdays, it's my favorite day, but now I think I've fallen in love with it. Is it even possible to fall in love with a day? Someone tell me I'm not crazy! 

I have to say that I'm glad everyone here is so nice and full of encouraging words! Please keep an eye out for other websites that take our materials without permission. Be it my subbed videos, translated stories, or even @jaelephy's hard work on making .gifs. We really do all of these out of our love for SOTUS and want to share, but when it gets taken without our knowledge and no proper credit is given back, it's doesn't encourage us to keep doing what we do. I DO NOT NEED TO SUB the series to understand it, I do it because I want to share with you guys. @jaelephy doesn't need to make .gifs and post them on here, he/she could just use them himself/herself, but he/she posted them so that people here can use it. I for one am VERY thankful that he/she posted them here, because my avatar is the cutest thing ever because of him/her! :wub: So please do the right thing and PM us here if you come across websites/users that are neglecting to inform us or not giving proper credit. I really don't mean to be a pain about this, but it's serious to me when someone's feelings are hurt. Please, if you are doing any of the stuff I just wrote, please stop. All you have to do is ask for permission and I'll be more than happy to let you post my subbed versions of the episodes on your site WITH proper credits. Not only towards me, but I'd like that credit to go to the person who uploaded the original RAW videos too. 

That's all I can say for now since there are people, no matter how much you shame them or ask them nicely, they will never cease their activities. One day when their viewers catch on they'll just leave and come to the actual source. So as viewers, please figure out first if the site/uploader is really granted permission first. That's all. :sweatingbullets:

@delightful FF was sooo good. Loved it. :wub::heart:

Guys, I'll just share links for live tonight, @dreadaeleonkvothe usually do this. :sweatingbullets: :wub:

http://www.onehd.net/live

http://www.zaatv.com/one-hd.php

http://tv.guchill.com/GMM-ONE-Live.html

All three links, right now, don't really work good. I don't know if it's same for you, but in the first like, that big picture in the background loads so slow and I think that's the main problem for me why it lags, even when Sotus is not on. 

2nd link worked for me last week, at least I could see 'couple of seconds' of some scenes, which is better than nothing.

3rd lags and it's slow right now. 

Hopefully one of these three links will work for you guys. If not, we should keep an eye on Periscope. :D

For me, neither of these 3 links work really good, but I always try and click refresh like a maniac. hahaha For a whole hour... then after episode ends I go and refresh 'lakornhit' page for a raw. rofl :phew: 

(There's also a live link on 'lakornhit': http://www.lakornhit.com/play/8362/Sotus-The-Series-พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง-ep-7-วันที่-1-10-59.html It works... but it lags too. xD)

• Like 14

Guest delightful
16 minutes ago, shivyn01 said:

I've had such an interesting week reading this thread from page one. I hate that I didn't search sotus before or that I hadn't been on soompi before. I love the multitude of talent in this group, from subbing to translating certain chapters to making adorable drool worthy gifs and now fanfics!! :wub:

@delightful, this is such a wonderful fanfic:heart:  It stays true to Kongpope and Arthits character that I don't even see it as a fanfic. I feel like this could be part of the orginal novel. LOVE IT! !! Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with us. I appreciate it so much!!!! Xoxoxoxo

I know, I love how everyone here is willing to share whatever piece of news they find! It's such a great environment.

And thank you VERY much for your kind words about my fanfic. Part of the original novel??!!?!?!?! I wouldn't go that far.. LOL! I would never dare compare to Bittersweet, she is such an awesome human being!! I think I would have a heart attack if I met her. Hopefully her other works get the credit they deserve. She creates such cute characters and awesome scenarios in her stories. I would love to sit down and talk to her over tea, I feel I would connect to her very well. When I read her writing it speaks so much and gives me so much emotions. :wub:

Guys! How is everyone doing? I missed everyone! I am currently in Bangkok! Love being here! Cant wait to watch SOTUS tonight! 

And here...CHEER to everyone!  

image.jpg 

p/s: i like sweet drink...but this is SUPER sweet! No wonder Kongpope teased you Arthit! With that attitude but you love this drink... :wub:

• Like 16

6 hours ago, delightful said:

Okay so I had @jaelephy do some video cutting for me. It's the part right after the Star and Moon competition... I think I was expecting the conversation between P'Arthit and Kongpope to go like this instead....

https://mega.nz/#!jVkCgRLQ!U8XhQEEaWZRk4OhM92tzdxX6Ji-9-B_po52q1uxr-bY

:blink:....:huh:.......:o....................:w00t:..............................:sweatingbullets:

I would go gaga for this lol

Y713FQ3mfWDWU.gif

• Like 3

Guest delightful
16 minutes ago, erngust said:

what were they saying herein?

Krist: You talk too much so I'm going to lick you. Opps!! Sorry, sorry!

Singto: You've been keeping it in... You're reading/studying too hard... If you're tired just tell me nicely.

So cute!!!!!!!!!