[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guys, guys, guys! I just woke up and I have to tell this now because I'm scared I'll forget it, and because I know here is the only place where I won't be judged about it. I dreamt about SOTUS this night.... yep! More precisely, about Arthit and Kong kissing..... I can even describe it : Arthit is the one who initiated the kiss, he leans towards Kong, who looks uncomfortable and leans back [ there I remember thinking (yes, whilst dreaming....) man, you love him, let yourself get kissed ffs!!!!] but they eventually end up kissing..... Man, if it's like in my dream, Arthit is a really good and passionate kisser :wub:

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

@delightful I saw your post about Missing You P2, no need to hurry, at least here. Take it easy! :wub: I'll just re-read P1 over and over again. :lol:

Calling @jaelephy you know I started reading 'Advanced Bravery' and I like it. Getting excited for series to start. Btw, do you plan to make a thread? XD if not, Can I? ofc I think I'll need help... I thought it would be rude to make it before asking you. :sweatingbullets: I don't even know if I can make a thread!? I saw a post about that somewhere (making a thread), but now I don't remember where I saw it. :sweatingbullets: I'll just go look around. ^^

If u make a thread plz PM me

• Like 4

3 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

:wub::wub: Aww they're cute! Did you also see Au Jun's?? He's done multiple dances to Got7 on his IG I think :lol: He must be an IGOT7 :D

Reveal hidden contents

He's good hmm the others also doing this?

7 hours ago, delightful said:

I wake up after 7 hours to find almost 4 pages to read! What a good ... morning for me. You guys/gals... I don't want to release Part 2 right away. Maybe I'll wait until Tomorrow night? Just take in that cuteness of Part 1 for now. Plus, I'm like super hyper from all these feelings that it's so hard to concentrate on translating it.... ya'know? Like I can't help getting all mushy feelings and go crazy when they do something sweet or say something sweet. I think we appreciate these special chapters so much because we all know what Kongpope and P'Arthit are like.

P'Arthit seriously acts like he's annoyed and pissed off all the time, but really he is the biggest and sweetest thing there is. He's a very nice person overall. Kongpope is the scarier one, when he wants something he gets it. You know how scary Kongpope is? HE TOOK THE HEAD OF THE HAZING TEAM AS HIS WIFE! If that's not the scariest thing, I don't know what is! And poor P'Arthit, imagine after that first time of doing it. IMAGINE how addicted Kongpope became! Kongpope tends to focus and obsess on one thing at a time, P'Arthit became that obsession when they first met. At first it was just wanting to tease him all the time, then it became him wanting to be closer, then the kiss! I'm sure he tried to kiss P'Arthit all the time. So just imagine what sex did to Kongpope! I'm sure he'd try get on top of P'Arthit every chance he got. Poor P'Arthit, but.. with all of that said! I believe in karma, P'Arthit has to pay for what he did at the beginning of the story. He's the one that said, he'll wait and see if Kongpope can do as he said! And he taught Kongpope to never give up. So yes, it's all P'Arthit's fault. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA *gotta go now.. I hear the psych ward is looking for me.*

38 minutes ago, bananacat said:

isn't this Arthit with hairclip? i was like 'oh how cute he's wearing a hairclip' when i first saw this episode :D

2016_09_28_15_47_24.png

Omg that's why i feel strange with Arthit's hair awww

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, clon_105 said:

Next Chapter is the kissing Scene??? 

Do you mean the next episode?

No. Kissing scene comes at the very end of the book...maybe the chapter before the last one....which means 14th or 15th episode...as the 16th episode might contain special chapters..

• Like 5

3 hours ago, primeare said:

Just read the special chapter part 2 and hoooo my gosh. It was a rollercoaster of sweetness the whole time. I couldn't stop smiling and I'm at work. I'm so invested in this novel and series that I can't see myself moving past it. Someone tell me how do i??

Waaaahhhh...where did you get the part 2 @primeare Did @delightful post it already? I may have missed that! Huhuhuhu

• Like 2

17 hours ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

Hi....

This is my first post in this forum. I'm following this series since the first eps until now :) no regret at all.

Just want to ask if anyone know how to say the title of closing song " ความลับในใจ " for someone outside of thailand?

Kwam lab ni cai?

I'm from Indonesia though..... and this means Secret in Mind, right? (according to google translate LoL).

And where can I find this as bgm? (song without lyrics) --- Thanks for anyone who willing to help ~~~

And I summon p' @delightful to say thanks for all you have done.... !!!!!! Thank you Khob khun khrap Xie xie Arigatou Terima kasih !! :D 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

@bananacat Now looking at your picture... Arthit with hairclip... wait a second! Why didn't I see it? Where was I looking? hm :rolleyes: Which episode is this? I think I'll need to re-watch that episode and pay more attention to his hair. lol

it's episode 3 :D i guess many people weren't aware of the hairclip because the scene was pretty zoomed out 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, delightful said:

I wake up after 7 hours to find almost 4 pages to read! What a good ... morning for me. You guys/gals... I don't want to release Part 2 right away. Maybe I'll wait until Tomorrow night? Just take in that cuteness of Part 1 for now. Plus, I'm like super hyper from all these feelings that it's so hard to concentrate on translating it.... ya'know? Like I can't help getting all mushy feelings and go crazy when they do something sweet or say something sweet. I think we appreciate these special chapters so much because we all know what Kongpope and P'Arthit are like.

P'Arthit seriously acts like he's annoyed and pissed off all the time, but really he is the biggest and sweetest thing there is. He's a very nice person overall. Kongpope is the scarier one, when he wants something he gets it. You know how scary Kongpope is? HE TOOK THE HEAD OF THE HAZING TEAM AS HIS WIFE! If that's not the scariest thing, I don't know what is! And poor P'Arthit, imagine after that first time of doing it. IMAGINE how addicted Kongpope became! Kongpope tends to focus and obsess on one thing at a time, P'Arthit became that obsession when they first met. At first it was just wanting to tease him all the time, then it became him wanting to be closer, then the kiss! I'm sure he tried to kiss P'Arthit all the time. So just imagine what sex did to Kongpope! I'm sure he'd try get on top of P'Arthit every chance he got. Poor P'Arthit, but.. with all of that said! I believe in karma, P'Arthit has to pay for what he did at the beginning of the story. He's the one that said, he'll wait and see if Kongpope can do as he said! And he taught Kongpope to never give up. So yes, it's all P'Arthit's fault. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA *gotta go now.. I hear the psych ward is looking for me.*

I agree with you that Kong is the scarier and aggressive one in this story. He is the one who said some sweet words to the other first even though he just wanted to tease Arthit in the beginning of the story. The more he gets to know about Arthit , the more obsessed he is with him. So , I'm definitely sure Kong wants to take control of sex over Arthit , kekeke. God ,I desperately want to read the novel !! When will the publishing company publish the book(Eng. version) ??????? 

• Like 2

@delightfulThanks for beautiful translation of special chapter "miss you". I like this special chapter a lot. I love how it shows the two characters' affection in details of daily life, instead of too dramtic plot. Just like to know if there's any chance I can translate it into Chinese, and put it on my weibo(something like Chinese version facebook). Of course, unprofitable. Just for I like it and I like to do the translation. I would appreciate if you let know it's ok or not. Thanks!

Edited by tegoshiyu
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, mikeeCS said:

Hi....

This is my first post in this forum. I'm following this series since the first eps until now :) no regret at all.

Just want to ask if anyone know how to say the title of closing song " ความลับในใจ " for someone outside of thailand?

Kwam lab ni cai?

I'm from Indonesia though..... and this means Secret in Mind, right? (according to google translate LoL).

And where can I find this as bgm? (song without lyrics) --- Thanks for anyone who willing to help ~~~

And I summon p' @delightful to say thanks for all you have done.... !!!!!! Thank you Khob khun khrap Xie xie Arigatou Terima kasih !! :D 

hi...just in case, @delightful has and english-subbed of the song "Secret In My Heart" posted at page 34 (click this link).

the first link of was of a comedy skit/interview (highly recommended as well), the song is the on the 2nd link (3rd message down the page).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, taurean10 said:

Do you mean the next episode?

No. Kissing scene comes at the very end of the book...maybe the chapter before the last one....which means 14th or 15th episode...as the 16th episode might contain special chapters..

There are two kissing scenes :

Spoiler

The famous bridge kiss and the one that we saw in the trailer..... The one that happens at the bridge is before ep. 14/15 for sure! (I would say ep. 11/12 but that's just a guess......)

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Shirayuki Ozumi said:

I read spoilers and special chapter ,Thanks to @delightful and @tammy_P But i kept wondering could this scenes be based on special chapters.Since P'Arthit looks all comfortable and happy with Kongpop.

Hide contents

giphy.gif

Hide contents

giphy.gif

This breaks my heart  :bawling:

Hide contents

giphy.gif

Hide contents

giphy.gif

This is my favorite scene.The adorable look he is giving Kongpop:blush:makes me want to squeal :tounge_xd:

Hide contents

giphy.gif

They are so cute ,aren't they. And their acting is so natural and good. Can't wait for ep7 (dying) 

• Like 3

Guest delightful
11 minutes ago, tegoshiyu said:

Thanks for beautiful translation. I like this special chapter a lot. I love how it shows the two characters' affection in details of daily life, instead of too dramtic plot. Just like to know if there's any chance I can translate it into Chinese, and put it on my weibo(something like Chinese version facebook). Of course, unprofitable. Just for I like it and I like to do the translation. I would appreciate if you let know it's ok or not. Thanks!

No, the terms of downloading that Special Chapter was that once you read it, it's just for you. Do not do anything else with it. Sorry. 

37 minutes ago, mikeeCS said:

Hi....

Kwam lab ni cai?

There is full romanization on deungdutjai...you can see everything there. :)

• Like 2

18 hours ago, WeLoveSoompi said:
11 minutes ago, jia_k said:

Thanks @jia_k... that's what I wanna say... romanization.... I don't know what word to use..... thanks for that !!

12 minutes ago, jia_k said:

There is full romanization on deungdutjai...you can see everything there. :)

23 minutes ago, erngust said:

hi...just in case, @delightful has and english-subbed of the song "Secret In My Heart" posted at page 34 (click this link).

the first link of was of a comedy skit/interview (highly recommended as well), the song is the on the 2nd link (3rd message down the page).

Thanks also @erngust for the help ! :) 

• Like 4