[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

49 minutes ago, delightful said:

Okay, so.... I didn't know there was going to be like 70 people who would want this translation... it would take me a long time to upload. so.... here is the file. Download it quick because I'm going to delete it in 24 hours.

Missing You part 1 from SOTUS the novel by Bittersweet and translated by Delightful.

https://mega.nz/#!uNNEyZxT!yRtmR7t8NzGEXwhwSS05x3b6TK1PvpxXN4AXICE-ab4

DO NOT UPLOAD OR SHARE ONLINE IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM! I did this because of my appreciation to @orangesun who kindly found me the link to the special chapters. If I see this uploaded anywhere, I will not be sharing anymore translations from the special chapters.

thank's a lot ^.^

• Like 2

Hey guys, I am new to the forum but have been lurking for quite a while. But I just had to say thanks to @delightful. Thank you so much for the subs as well as the chapter.:heart:

I am sooo in love with this series. And i have been following this forum and watching SOTUS even though I have my exams going on.

Edited by mugichan
  • Like 5

50 minutes ago, delightful said:

Okay, so.... I didn't know there was going to be like 70 people who would want this translation... it would take me a long time to upload. so.... here is the file. Download it quick because I'm going to delete it in 24 hours.

Missing You part 1 from SOTUS the novel by Bittersweet and translated by Delightful.

DO NOT UPLOAD OR SHARE ONLINE IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM! I did this because of my appreciation to @orangesun who kindly found me the link to the special chapters. If I see this uploaded anywhere, I will not be sharing anymore translations from the special chapters.

Thanks u so much.. :wub:

If im not posting in here again.. that mean im dead from losing blood from nosebleeding after reading this.. lol. 

• Like 4

Just read special chapter.... make me blushing.... breathless.... :wub::w00t::heart: thank u so much @delightful.. hope special chapter will include to special sotus series curious singto act especially in special chapter.. I promise didn`t share to any site... 

Kong.. kong... you are really miss your arthit too much... actually arthit too same with you.. but u more expressive.... kyaaaaaa.. #fangirling mode on #I`m dying:wub::w00t::wub::w00t:

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

0KB8m.gif SOTUS The Series icon_hot.gif pic014demoji_116618decoojp.gifpic010demoji_7539407decoojp.gifpic012demoji_888862decoojp.gif

Here for you pic005demoji_9174490decoojp.gif@delightfulcrazy monkey 077tumblr_inline_mfnhb55AxO1qdlkyg.gif

tumblr_inline_mg1ac3rapd1qdlkyg.gifThanks again and again to all sharing and info i really appriciate it crazy monkey 160

i know my thread cute HAHA crazy monkey 166

Thanks from making this thread.. and meeting all of u who love sotus.. thanks so much for our awesome @delightful and @tammy_P @kyote and all awesome and nice friends who give us spoiler.. really love u guys.. :tears: 

• Like 5

ความสัมพันธ์ที่สวนทางกันของคำว่า "พี่น้อง" ..... ครั้งแรกที่ผมกล้าบอกว่าผม "รักพี่อาทิตย์" ผมทำใจอยู่นานพอสมควร . . . ความเงียบเข้าครอบงำ พี่อาทิตย์เอาแต่ก้มหน้าไม่สบตาผมแม้แต่วินาทีเดียว ผมรู้สึกว่า "มันดีแล้วหรอวะที่พูดออกไป" .... แต่ผมเลือกแล้วทำไงได้ ดีกว่าไม่ได้พูดออกไปจริงมะ ..... แต่ในวินาทีที่ผมตัดสินใจหันหลังเดินออกจากความจริงที่อยู่ตรงหน้าสิ่งที่ผมได้ยินกับสองหูและเห็นด้วยสองตา... "ลองดูก็ได้..." :) นั้นแหละครับจุดเริ่มต้นของคำว่า "ผัวและเมีย" แฮ่ #พี่ว๊ากตัวร้ายพาผู้ชายเข้าห้อง #คิดว่าจะซึ้งชิมิ #มื้อเย็นมาละค้า#ความรักมันมีหลายมุม #ก่อนจะมีความสุขต้องเรียนรู้อยู่กับความทุกข์ให้ได้เสียก่อน #สุดท้ายเป็นไง#กลับห้องไปด้วยกันอยู่ดี #ลำไยดององุ่นดอง #ชงเข้มๆ #ทีมน้ำตาลน้อย

Opposite direction of "Brother" .... First time I dared to confess that "I love you P'Arthit" I had to hold myself together for quite some times .... The moment when silence fail between us. You refused to look me in the eyes. At that time, I feel like "Or I should not have said what I've already said" .... However, what's done is done. At least, it's better than keeping it inside. But .... in the blink of an eye when I decide to gave up and turn my back on painful reality. You just said "Let's work it out together" :) ... That's when Hubby and Wifie relationship began (well well !!) #evil senior gets the guy(again) #emotional, you think ? # dinner is here, baby #love in different dimensions #live and learn #so what happen in the end ? #again we spend the night in the same room :wub:

Long day for me .... Hello, I'm back.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Thank u!!!!!!!!!!!! My sister and I are jumping with joy!!!!! The cold weather of UK is warm now with d special chapter!!!! :heart:

• Like 2

Can I just say this? I am so effing envious of their love!! I mean..really..this is BL dream! Thank you so much for this...really appreciate it !!:dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, tammy_P said:

ความสัมพันธ์ที่สวนทางกันของคำว่า "พี่น้อง" ..... ครั้งแรกที่ผมกล้าบอกว่าผม "รักพี่อาทิตย์" ผมทำใจอยู่นานพอสมควร . . . ความเงียบเข้าครอบงำ พี่อาทิตย์เอาแต่ก้มหน้าไม่สบตาผมแม้แต่วินาทีเดียว ผมรู้สึกว่า "มันดีแล้วหรอวะที่พูดออกไป" .... แต่ผมเลือกแล้วทำไงได้ ดีกว่าไม่ได้พูดออกไปจริงมะ ..... แต่ในวินาทีที่ผมตัดสินใจหันหลังเดินออกจากความจริงที่อยู่ตรงหน้าสิ่งที่ผมได้ยินกับสองหูและเห็นด้วยสองตา... "ลองดูก็ได้..." :) นั้นแหละครับจุดเริ่มต้นของคำว่า "ผัวและเมีย" แฮ่ #พี่ว๊ากตัวร้ายพาผู้ชายเข้าห้อง #คิดว่าจะซึ้งชิมิ #มื้อเย็นมาละค้า#ความรักมันมีหลายมุม #ก่อนจะมีความสุขต้องเรียนรู้อยู่กับความทุกข์ให้ได้เสียก่อน #สุดท้ายเป็นไง#กลับห้องไปด้วยกันอยู่ดี #ลำไยดององุ่นดอง #ชงเข้มๆ #ทีมน้ำตาลน้อย

Opposite direction of "Brother" .... First time I dared to confess that "I love you P'Arthit" I had to hold myself together for quite some times .... The moment when silence fail between us. You refused to look me in the eyes. At that time, I feel like "Or I should not have said what I've already said" .... However, what's done is done. At least, it's better than keeping it inside. But .... in the blink of an eye when I decide to gave up and turn my back on painful reality. You just said "Let's work it out together" :) ... That's when Hubby and Wifie relationship began (well well !!) #evil senior gets the guy(again) #emotional, you think ? # dinner is here, baby #love in different dimensions #live and learn #so what happen in the end ? #again we spend the night in the same room :wub:

Long day for me .... Hello, I'm back.

P'Tuta is awesome! hilarious! 

Thank you for the translate :) 

• Like 2

I just finished reading it. That's so touching! Thank you so much! :wub:

Thank You!! Gonna read it as soon as I download. 

• Like 2

Guest delightful

If you guys thought that was awesome.. it was. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The part 2 of Missing You is.. a little more 'grown-up', nothing rated-r was described.. but we know they did it. Yes, they did.... for like... 2 hours! kekekkekekee :lol:

Thanks a lot @delightful for your great and fast work :D. Will follow the rules and keep only to myself like precious. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, delightful said:

The part 2 of Missing You is.. a little more 'grown-up', nothing rated-r was described.. but we know they did it. Yes, they did.... for like... 2 hours! kekekkekekee :lol:

Serious...like really....seriously...:flushed: I wanna see it sooooooo badly....I don't care!!!??:bawling::bawling:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, delightful said:

Looking forward to part 2 ^_^ 

The novels are really awesome because we can see/read about how the character thinks. Are there chapters that are from Arthit's point of view? I know one of the chapters, the one during their "break" from each other during the wedding was from Arthit's point of view but are there more? 

Thanks again for the translation, i hope no one distributes this. I'm looking forward to reading about Kong and Arthit doing it for 2 hours. * Nosebleed* :dizzy:

• Like 6