[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

9 hours ago, teamperaya said:

Hi guys, I'm not entirely new to this bl fandom but am new in soompi :wub:  I sincerely want to thank @delightful for all the hard work she has put to provide subs for international fans  :bawling:

I LOVE YOU! You're an angel sent from heaven for us (a bit dramatic but oh well it's true ) :D

I was just a sotus the series thread creeper but delightful's wonderful spoilers made me make an account and here I am  :P

I hope you can PM me the translated novel as well (pretty please with cherry on top)  and ISTG I will not spread it but only keep to myself :vicx:because you guys are the only ones I can share these fangirling moments with anyway :lol: and of course there is no way I wouldn't buy this novel if available 

Plz PM me also :heart: I will not spread to anyone but can I read together with my sister? 

Thanks a ton!!!!!!!!! I will buy for sure!!!!! U are such a ANGEL!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, delightful said:

I'm done, but I'm going to have to run through it a couple more times before I send it out. This is only part 1 of Missing You, there is a part 2 that I haven't started yet.

Part 1 is when Arthit is a 4th year student and Kongpope is a second year student.

Part 2 is when Arthit is already out of school and working and Kongpope is a 3rd year and head of the hazing team. 

Once it's sent, I'll let you all know. :heart:

I hope that'll be included in the show :heart:

Spoiler

But I'm pretty sure it will I remember a scene in the trailer where Kong and Arthit are in front of a school (EDIT : I'm talking about this) so maybe we'll have one ep about part 1 and another for part 2 that'll be awesome :heart: 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, aaza6 said:

No No, its a proper BL , even main story. Its an action coz seme hero has a bodyguard company and d BEAUTIFUL uke is a detective/police officer so coz of that loads of action. Also d villain has a rival bodyguard company. He comes to know d seme's weakness, so he often targets d uke... its not that d uke is weak or something, lol, quite a few people fall for him... so its pretty steamy 

Sigh... I just wish this series won't end up like other chinese bl series which get many cuts and we'll must wait for a long time the ending because it release separated:(

31 minutes ago, delightful said:

I'm done, yourbut I'm going to have to run through it a couple more times before I send it out. This is only part 1 of Missing You, there is a part 2 that I haven't started yet.

Part 1 is when Arthit is a 4th year student and Kongpope is a second year student.

Part 2 is when Arthit is already out of school and working and Kongpope is a 3rd year and head of the hazing team. 

Really thankful to know you... n more thanks for your hardworks...:heart:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Sigh... I just wish this series won't end up like other chinese bl series which get many cuts and we'll must wait for a long time the ending bacause it release separated:(

That's why d author said she ll release cut version in YT and Chinese streaming sites to avoid being banned and d uncut version in a Taiwanese site... She learnt from her mistake concerning Addicted and she filmed this whole series before it started making news in d media. LOL. clever! 

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, delightful said:

I'm done, but I'm going to have to run through it a couple more times before I send it out. This is only part 1 of Missing You, there is a part 2 that I haven't started yet.

@delightful I can read it again in any language LOL. Looking forward to the English version. :heart:

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, aaza6 said:

That's why d author said she ll release cut version in YT and Chinese streaming sites to avoid being banned and d uncut version in a Taiwanese site... She learnt from her mistake concerning Addicted and she filmed this whole series before it started making news in d media. LOL. clever! 

Good then hope it'll aired smoothly also wish the other production team will takes example from her. I wonder if until now there's none of other production team used that way:confused:.

1 hour ago, delightful said:

So, I'm doing the translation right now... and I just can't get over this part. It's not done yet! But seriously, read this little teaser and go scream like a mad person!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hide contents

“So, what were you doing in front of my room?”

Kongpope knew P’Arthit was still curious about that, but this time he wasn’t going to make up a story like last time.

“Last evening I went to buy pink milk and chicken basil with fried egg over rice to eat in my room. Then I saw that it had started raining which reminded me that you like to hang your clothes up at night, but when I looked over to the balcony there weren’t any clothes. Then when I realized it again, I was standing in front of your room.”

Every single truth had been revealed. But the person listening asked again as if he wasn’t sure of those reasons.

“Was that all?”

“That’s not all.”

Kongpope extended his arms to wrap around the body that was turned away from him. Both arms wrapped around P’Arthit’s body and pulled him into his hug, and then he whispered the one most important reason.

“….I missed you…”

HOLY SH- A guy baring his feelings to you, no pretensions, just honestly admitting that you've been in his mind and he has been thinking of you, is just one of the most romantic things ever. If I were Arthit, I would have melted into a puddle of goo already (but I don't really want to be Arthit because I want to be Kong yaknow.. [hi Krist :---)]). Kong, don't be scared that you'd push Arthit away if you give him a clue and act on the intensity of your feelings because people in a relationship actually do love having a relationship not just for the sake of it but to feel loved. But Kong's really cute though because he was all bravado and macho when it was all fun and games and just teasing and flirting to see a flustered Arthit but as soon as things get serious and he realizes the depth of his feelings and his actions, he is hesitant to show his cards because he's scared he'd lose Arthit. He is so scared to lose him that he is holding himself back. He loves Arthit a lot (but one should express his feelings though every once in a while and shouldn't really do this because it makes the other insecure and unsure whether the other person is actually invested in the relationship or not)!! And of course Arthit loves Kong a lot too.

Spoiler

I mean, backdoor hello

AND A BACKHUG!!!!!!!!! Almost everybody's dream~ Kong can I backhug Arthit too? Or Krist? LOL. Why can I imagine Arthit going red after Kong whispers into his ear that he missed him? ASDFGHJKL I'm so glad Sotus exists. <3

• Like 11

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Thank You so much for all you hard work.  Really appreciate it. :wub:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

I hope that'll be included in the show :heart:

Reveal hidden contents

But I'm pretty sure it will I remember a scene in the trailer where Kong and Arthit are in front of a school so maybe we'll have one ep about part 1 and another for part 2 that'll be awesome :heart:

Spoiler

Could it be THAT

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, erngust said:

Hey what's going on here?  which scene? 

Is this real life, or just a fantasy?...

trouble in paradise? so there was a 'paradise' that may have been once built... I can leave SOTUS with that... :D

Singto looks pissed off but these guys are good at acting, it maybe a rehearsal or fanservice or something. Krist looks so adorable, I just can't. >.<

From what we know about Krist, he's probably as cheeky as Kong in real life... I wonder if Singto is as serious as Arthit? haha. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, delightful said:

So, I'm doing the translation right now... and I just can't get over this part. It's not done yet! But seriously, read this little teaser and go scream like a mad person!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hide contents

“So, what were you doing in front of my room?”

Kongpope knew P’Arthit was still curious about that, but this time he wasn’t going to make up a story like last time.

“Last evening I went to buy pink milk and chicken basil with fried egg over rice to eat in my room. Then I saw that it had started raining which reminded me that you like to hang your clothes up at night, but when I looked over to the balcony there weren’t any clothes. Then when I realized it again, I was standing in front of your room.”

Every single truth had been revealed. But the person listening asked again as if he wasn’t sure of those reasons.

“Was that all?”

“That’s not all.”

Kongpope extended his arms to wrap around the body that was turned away from him. Both arms wrapped around P’Arthit’s body and pulled him into his hug, and then he whispered the one most important reason.

“….I missed you…”

kyaaaa, this just made my dull day colorful. Thank you so much for the preview, i just want to give you a big hug:wub:

• Like 2